Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,057 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37246 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Sure, Buh He still got d Swagger
Ancient swagger is an abberation in modern age. grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by skyprofm(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Those you should vent your anger on first and foremost are your ward councilor, your LG chairman, then your state gov. GEJ should be the last person you should vent your anger on. But if you start with GEJ, then you don't know anything about governance and that's the reason why your councilors, LG chairmen and govs are having a field day.

Oh. Never knew the ward councelors, LG chairmen and govs are responsible for security, power generation, control of economy etc. Mugu, if u don't know what to say just shut d f up. That worms habiting mouth of yours polutes this thread.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by derecho(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Dont Bother Thanking me, THank God
hmmn...Prov. 26:1
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Ancient swagger is an abberation in modern age. grin
Ancient Swagger is beta than Modern Cluelessness

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by emog17(m): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2014
The legislators are no saints anyway, they're also corrupt, jst look at d amt of salaries and allowances they earn in d midst of poverty in Nigeria. Jonathan meant well for Nigeria bt his political are d one's frustrating him.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2014
skyprofm:

Oh. Never knew the ward councelors, LG chairmen and govs are responsible for security, power generation, control of economy etc. Mugu, if u don't know what to say just shut d f up. That worms habiting mouth of yours polutes this thread.
It's a pity, you don't even know where your problems are from, so I don't expect you to know how to solve them. Keep on raging in ignorance.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Ancient Swagger is beta than Modern Cluelessness
Let's see how autocracy will work in a democracy.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by derecho(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2014
skyprofm:

Bros,why not school him why you disagree,instead of these.People will benefit that way
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Let's see how autocracy will work in a democracy.
ok boss, dnt forget to Thank God
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by deletrue: 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
prinznazzy:

Let's even pretend to 4give his failure in tacklin terrorism....wat abt d escalated corruption?....
It is in the bible that if an individual punishes his own dog for insignificant reasons, HE, God is offended. Much more giving it a bad name in order to hit him. Which corruption is escalating? The glaring one you will point out is that of the various Sanusi figures of central bank. Let me not even mention the time of Obasanjo since he served 12 years without one single thing to point at other than mainly crippling the Nigerian economy. How would you describe IBB, Atiku, Thiefnu.bu etc. The north east brought boko haram, deliberatly killing their own people and blame it on GEj. You fabricate all sorts of names including Sanusi's figures. What have you people not done to tarnish the personality of GEJ. But note it today that if you like, continue to give bad names, that dog will not be stopped. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
deletrue:
It is in the bible that if an individual punishes his own dog for insignificant reasons, HE, God is offended. Much more giving it a bad name in order to hit him. Which corruption is escalating? The glaring one you will point out is that of the various Sanusi figures of central bank. Let me not even mention the time of Obasanjo since he served 12 years without one single thing to point at other than mainly crippling the Nigerian economy. How would you describe IBB, Atiku, Thiefnu.bu etc. The north east brought boko haram, deliberatly killing their own people and blame it on GEj. You fabricate all sorts of names including Sanusi's figures. What have you people not done to tarnish the personality of GEJ. But note it today that if you like, continue to give bad names, that dog will not be stopped. GEJ till 2019.
[color=#006600][/color]

Good and reasonable talk.

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by daveP(m): 12:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
This man in an attempt to prove something against APC this morning on NTA said

"100 divided by 100 is zero!"

The interviewer kept silent for 6seconds before actually correcting him that its actually one, and thus his point was invalid.

N:B- i just want what's best for our Country! Nawa o

3 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
lets endeavor to do away with any form of abuse during this election period,
if we wanna rebut someone's comment let do that peaceful.
educate people without abusing or trolling of any form.

SAI BUHARI 2015
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by outlaw77(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Well I don't have much to say, let wait and see, But all I know is that there are fighting for there selfish intrest, grin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ladyJ22(f): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
all d time GoodLuck. what is their contrbution towards Nigerian progress. may God help us. Goodluck 2015 weather devil likes it or not.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by drnoel: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Joke of the century
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by obadaye: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
decode55:
if you people like, list 10million impeachable offenses.

Oga Jona no dey go anywhere!

[size=26pt] Power will [/size] [size=50pt] NOT [/size] [size=26pt] return to the north.
[/size]

GEJ till 2019

Bloody Parasites! undecided
.... U MUST B DUMB

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by samplegirl(f): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
keyman0007:

A lie from the pit of hell
There are primary and secondary responsiblity of government, security is a core function. Of wat use is good road if there are no living everyone persons to pass them. I am a southern and nt bias in my argument infact I knw d president is good man and means well for the country but he lacks the ability to deliver. Its nt hw gard u wrk but hw smart. The only sector I agree significant achievement is the roads. We hv better roads other than dat nothin else. All other sector of the economy are worse. Wat kind of persons comes on national tv and says corruption is being exergerated. From the health to agric there isnt any improvement. All our people go to india for surgery. My broda I can go on and on. This country is worse of from coruption to insecurity to power to ur national debt and reserve. Even dollar rate sef.

If you like go anywhere, on and on or higher and higher,this president is Nigeria's best ever president. This president has faced what no other president has faced yet maligned more than any other. No president has faced religious insurgency in the history of this country. He is fighting masked men he dosen't know accros the largest zone of this countr but people have forgotten that even with millitary knowledge Obasanjo could not do anything against few people everybody knows in the niger-delta.

Every 419ner, pickpocket even robbers are blaming this man for all the woes in this country. People who vandalise power installations in the night will come in the day blame the president for power inconsistency.

My advice to you all is to get ready for general elections coming soon and not to come here and start making noise because others are making.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by skyfall: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
I still don't believe that they can impeach him. But if they say they can, they should go ahead.

It's long overdue!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
deletrue:
No mata whr d source of boko haram is, r u sayin it can't b tackled?...it wuld hav been credited to him if he brought an end to dem...any president wuldnt just sit n assume some ppl want his reign to b bad n allow dem.....its in his tenure..n he has d power to put a stop to it....n as 4 corruption ma bro, it has never been dis worse...he's nt ignorant to corruption lyk d case of terrorism...he supports corruption......
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by powerblaze(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
berem:
Seun, Ishilove and Obinoscopy,the source of the news did not mention "APC reps" . Why did you have to change the title of the topic?

Seun Osewa,stop using nairaland to create more problems for Nigerians.

Seun is doing the best he can, with a gun to his head. Hardly his fault
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Chuy: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
D politicians r just Der to use d youth who r not wise.GOD help us cos I see Nigeria divided come 2O15
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by IleIfe2(m): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple

If jonathan is impeached nothing will happen, stop deceiving yourselves. You will sabotage pipelines and they will be fixed. You will attack soldeirs and villages will be wiped out. it won't be like the politics/manauvering jonathan is playing with boko-haram. oil is Nigeria garri if you puor am sand, dem go cut your hand.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
samplegirl:

If you like go anywhere, on and on or higher and higher,this president is Nigeria's best ever president. This president has faced what no other president has faced yet maligned more than any other. No president has faced religious insurgency in the history of this country. He is fighting masked men he dosen't know accros the largest zone of this countr but people have forgotten that even with millitary knowledge Obasanjo could not do anything against few people everybody knows in the niger-delta.

Every 419ner, pickpocket even robbers are blaming this man for all the woes in this country. People who vandalise power installations in the night will come in the day blame the president for power inconsistency.

My advice to you all is to get ready for general elections coming soon and not to come here and start making noise because others are making.

Oh yes I am ready with my card. I bet y dont urs.
I pity u, you call d killin of innocent people in d north noise or the corruption and rot. May u not lose one of ur family memebers in this crises maybe that is wen ur eye will clear.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by sirmariner: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is total nonsense as far as I am concerned, this man Jonathan is really trying his best. I think all he needs is our support at this time and not all this criticisms. God help Nigeria
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Ebukaokeke5: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Success I send to all powers put 2geda to send the corrupt Jonathan administration out of Aso Rock.Nigeria is getn beta.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Seun, this topic is misleading. Please change it accordingly. No part of the source of this news made reference to APC law makers.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DonKool1: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
- You meant to say "reverse is the case"

papalnuncio:

some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.

Who are they? a)What is their motive (i.e why are they doing what you claim? as in what do they stand to gain?)
b) What is GEJ doing about that? As president and commander in chief of the armed forces of nigeria, he swore to defend/protect Nigerians from such threats. That's the primary purpose of his job. Why isn't he doing his job?

papalnuncio:

but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
a) Common sense lends to the wise sayings of old:
i - United we stand, Divided we fall
ii - There is strength in numbers
iii - Diversity breeds ........
But you would have all scatter to our tents. Not a wise choice at all BUT it still remains an option.

papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
QUITE ME any where
You meant to say "QUOTE ME anywhere"
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by DonKool1: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
A
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by millionaireman: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Wasted my precious time reading this. APC acts as if Jonathan is Nigeria and Nigeria's age-old political problems. Solve Nigeria's political problems from the root. The govt system we practice is at the root of Nigeria's problem, not Jonathan. The National Conference, where is its conclusions? Some section of Nigeria wants to sustain the present bad political system.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by gowaga68: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
decode55:
if you people like, list 10million impeachable offenses.

Oga Jona no dey go anywhere!

[size=26pt] Power will [/size] [size=50pt] NOT [/size] [size=26pt] return to the north.
[/size]

GEJ till 2019

Bloody Parasites! undecided

Don't you think beyond 2019? will GEJ remain there forever or will he still win if those Abokis you're here insulting boycotts him as in not getting a single vote from the north? or CAN HE GOODLUCK JONATHAN TELL THE NORTH, I DISLIKE YOU AND NEVER VOTE FOR ME NO MATTER WHAT I WILL WIN!!! I just don't know why e-warriors don't preach to their paymasters to openly tell those people they hate on their face.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / "I Will Kill Nnamdi Kanu" - Asari Dokubo, Threatens To Attack Him In Court / Who Are Your 5 Most Respected Nigerians ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.