Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37325 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Kingspin(m): 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
The time that should have been used to serve the wellbeing of the country.. I always laugh at some people who don`t know how to support their choice of party and politicians. And the real fact remains that some people want to change the political structure by force. Nigerians be wiser!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by shizzleStar: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
U don 4get the Biafran war...... U guys want to die again and we are fully ready for you.... Try any nonsense and u won't be alive to witness the creation of Biafra
pls who are the we?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
sirfemoz:
What do you expect? Christmass is around the corner, Rep members need more money.. But, I'm so disappointed in the opposition, they are already scared of the election. If they are the real opposition and progressive mind they claim to be and the change they think Nigeria needs, its almost two months to election, why can't they wait and vote Jonathan out.. Its now obvious the kind of opposition we have... But one thing they forgot to know is that, the more they threaten Jonathan, the more stronger he becomes.. Check Jonathan of 2014 to Jonathan of 2011..

It is not abt GEJ getting stronger but the nation, check the nation 2011 and now in 2014 are things beta or worse?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
it's not flog.. it is called TRANSPARENCY.
Is GEJ not transparent enough by giving the LG and SG money from the federation account to develop their areas?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by hardbody: 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
The facts are playing out. There will be an insurrection and a military take over.

Let me start gradual withdrawal of my money so i can be packing them in a carton in my house. No matter what happens, Money is King and without cash irrespective of your networth, a homeless agbero will insult u. I will see you guys when i come back from the Bank.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
pls who are the we?
Google is ur friend.... Make u guys sha try anyfin
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2014
Just like my Friend Saying GEJ knows "MAJORITY OF NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS, THAT D POPULATION HE NEEDS FOR 2015"
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Is GEJ not transparent enough by giving the LG and SG money from the federation account to develop their areas?
transparency is not by giving money. Is Dealing with Thieves n being honest ursef
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Samunique(m): 8:36am On Nov 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
U don 4get the Biafran war...... U guys want to die again and we are fully ready for you.... Try any nonsense and u won't be alive to witness the creation of Biafra
Pls kindly stand up and give yourself 101 dirty slap for this record breaking folly and stupidity u just displayed here, and later go for mental check up!!!!

U TALK OF WAR AS IF "IT'S CHELSEA PLAYING MANTD.

I pity some people!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
GEJ till 2019

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Blakyclyde(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2014
rhymesteey:
Following
*In Jack Bauer's voice*
The following takes place between 08:3AM, and 09:35 AM... On the day of the impeachement proceedings in the National Assembly.
Events occur in real time.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Elan83(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
intergral:
In Morgan Freeman's Voice; I see president Goodluck Jonathan walking in the streets of OTUOKE with out SHOEs on the 29th of May 2015................ IF YOU HAVE OR SUPPORT THIS VISION TOO PLEASE JAM THE "like" button kpam.......... I repeat in Morgan Freeman's Voice...............
i heard dat morgan freeman z datin ur mama! Just a rumour sha! Pls tel her 2b careful wt his long d!!ck o!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ayukdaboss(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
[s] soloiky:
I want to send a note of warning to NA members that this country will never remain the same if the impeach the president. They have made the country ungovernable so that he will not be able to achieve anything and yet he was able to turn the country around with the little with him. APC want power by all mean with help of their headmaster. OBJ. (GEJ till 2019) but it will not work for them. APC is not ripe to rule this country with all these their rascality and propaganda in all the state. Go to EKiti and see what APC are doing to fustrate the GOVERNOR Fayose as they are been control by their Lord TINUBU. This Nation can never remain in the hand of one man, If he control Lagos he will not be able to control Nigeria as a country. What Ojukwu saw years ago will definitly come to pass. Some people think that the country belong to them, that they are born to rule but its not true. Let the National Assembly members have a rethink because what might befall this country will be worst compared to BOKO HARAM. Goodluck the man of the people. [/s]
This ungovernable story is bullshit and will remain bullshit! How will a minority party be able to control the affairs of this country. more than the ruling party?

Just accept it. GEJ IS INCOMPETENT! angry

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
dondo83:
all the pro Goodluck here cant even type correctly! That speaks volume .......
And what you typed here is correct, eh? I weep for APC. grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by olusmarth(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Any which way....APC will definitely prove to us they are beta dan pdp....we dey feel dem in any state they av won so far, nd if dey win d presidency in 2015 am sure d first 4yrs will b a smell of gud nd sound odur for Naija...APC all d way.....!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by shizzleStar: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Google is ur friend.... Make u guys sha try anyfin
see this one....i just dey laff you. just like the hypocrite lawmakers, you are just a charlatan cheesy
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by aumeehn: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
urmmm please the senators and the honourable members are not here on Nairaland...go to their various houses in Abuja and warn dem.....,............................

coward if na mouth nobody pass una

if your popsy now send u on an errand to Yola u go begin to cry..u go even say he is not yr dad because he want you to die....!! laying on yr bed typing nonsense threatening fools!

wen he is impeached u can go nd tek him bak aso rock since na yr papa property.....he goat!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 26, 2014
All this lawmakers from feeding bottle state that can not contribute one naira to this nation are openin their mouth to talk. Look at them. NOTHING DY HAPPEN GEJ TILL 2019.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:40am On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
see this one....i just dey laff you. just like the hypocrite lawmakers, you are just a charlatan cheesy
Noted
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by kennethchidi(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
Oga,u started well,and I felt u would end ur contribution well,but little did I kno dat I shouldn't expect anytn good from someone who mis-spelt 'sick' as 'seek',and dats y am 'quoting' u here now and not 'quite'.
Do u think dividing d country and making every ethnic group rule themselves will solve the problem? Hell no!. We should prray for God's intervention,and hope our leaders will. Come back to their senses and b gud patriots,discharging their duties selflessly just as dey swore.
God help Nigeria.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by shizzleStar: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
Samunique:
Pls kindly stand up and give yourself 101 dirty slap for this record breaking folly and stupidity u just displayed here, and later go for mental check up!!!!

I pity some people!!!!
grin That boy is just a deluded mofo cheesy
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Sylvarresta(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
Samunique:

I pity some people!!!!
u must be daft to quote me like that, why can't u check wat made to type d stuff.... slowpoke
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by geeudy(f): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
QMark:
Only 50? I have up to 500.
go and hide ur face, u no get weight. If u think you have what it takes, just try an go to presidential villa, let's see if you will come back alive. Mumu tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
transparency is not by giving money. Is Dealing with Thieves n being honest ursef
Democracy is govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. So, you have the right to deal with those stealing money meant for you. Go and do just that.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by aumeehn: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2014
Slonge2:
Nigerian politics is really all about greed. I am really sympathetic to jonathan because his body language shows he has good intentions but his advisers are the ones sabotaging him mostly deliberately, to portray him as incompetent and obstinately clueless.

They should just let him finish this his tenure unencumbered and seek redress from the electorate next year.

GEJ TILL 2015 and if lucky 2019
lucky ke! den a street begger go rich pass billgates overnight...!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 26, 2014
Now, this is becoming rather childish.

Or is it a new version of coup d'état?

If they ever succeed (of course, the can't), then we should get ready for the subsequent yearly impeachment of future presidents. And that would be a U-turn to the pre-civilisation era.

In my opinion, APC should maintain a healthy contest and scavenge for votes, and also leave PDP to do theirs. All these attempts to remove the president before election simply gives the impression that they are scared of the possible outcome of that election.

I am not a party freak but I do believe PDP is being far more mature and reasonable in this whole political saga. APC is making Nigerian politics look like a child's play. Can't make a single phrase without trying to engage PDP in a verbal combat. Politics of kids anchored by old cargoes. Like I said, I am not a party freak but I do admire the way PDP has been playing the adult here. You know, let the kids rant on!

Maybe I took it too personal shaa, sorry.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 26, 2014
femmy2010:
The Rep members should take a Chill pill thus allow Mr President finish his term in office.
They should allow The electorates decide Nigeria's fate come 2015.

#TeamBUHARI.
With the way the police and sss has been handling matters are you sure 2015 will be free and fare?

how many people do you knw hv their permanent voters card, because INEC has made the card collection impossible for the working class.

Do u knw where the INEC collection centre for municipal is in ABJ? KAru of all places. Bros this thing isnt as straight as you think.

In a free and fair election i am certain GEJ will not be re elected, but the question is this will the election be free and fair?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Ilekokonit: 8:47am On Nov 26, 2014
lekzzydo:
A ranking officer in the House who revealed this said both chambers have resolved to work together for the common good of the country by impeaching President Jonathan for “incompetence, corruption and unprecedented impunity.”

Never in the history of Nigeria has a leader displayed such crass incompetence as we have seen in President Jonathan. It is glaring and you can feel it. Mr. President, with due respect, has shown that he is not capable of running this country. That is the basic truth”, he stated.

So, the Senators and Reps of ALL parties knew all along that Jonathan was incompetent and corrupt but they did NOTHING.

But the minute his impunity affects them directly, they start crying wolf.

What of the millions of Nigerians old and young that are suffering and smiling under their collective incompetence, corruption and gross impunity ??

The current Nigerian politicians of ALL parties DO NOT yet know the meaning of the phrase "common good of the country".

Once we have leaders who understand what "common good of the country" means, then Nigeria will be on the path of glory once again.

Hopefully this will be in our lifetime.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
Democracy is govt of the people, by the people, and for the people. So, you have the right to deal with those stealing money meant for you. Go and do just that.
Thank U Sir, Ama Start that By Kicking out GEJ 2015

#kickOutGej2015
#gejmustgo
#Gejout2015
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by pat077: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2014
The consequence of jonathan's impeachment...
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2014
keyman0007:

With the way the police and sss has been handling matters are you sure 2015 will be free and fare?

how many people do you knw hv their permanent voters card, because INEC has made the card collection impossible for the working class.

Do u knw where the INEC collection centre for municipal is in ABJ? KAru of all places. Bros this thing isnt as straight as you think.

In a free and fair election i am certain GEJ will not be re elected, but the question is this will the election be free and fair?

Me too am looking at it oo. Do u know in my family of 8. It's only me that has d PVC....
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by eightsin(m): 8:53am On Nov 26, 2014
decode55:
if you people like, list 10million impeachable offenses.

Oga Jona no dey go anywhere!

[size=26pt] Power will [/size] [size=50pt] NOT [/size] [size=26pt] return to the north.
[/size]

GEJ till 2019

Bloody Parasites! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Nigeria's First National Anthem Was Like (pictured) / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Samuel Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Dies While Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.