Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan (37332 Views)

Buhari Has Committed Impeachable Offence - Ezeife / Senators Level 14 Impeachable Offences Allegations Against Jonathan / Nasarawa Assembly Lists 16 Alleged Impeachable Offences Against Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by angelsing(m): 8:54am On Nov 26, 2014
ResourceMan:
The only reason they want to impeach Jonathan is Purely "Tribalistic, Religious and Born to Rule Agenda. Jonathan is not the best Nigeria needs and but sincerely Nigeria is tailored to not ever ever get its best leader.
Let them Impeach him and rule Nigeria with "Groundnut, Cattle and Cocoa" NONSENSE.

By the time they open their Bigoted eyes and brains it will be "G.E.J" Till 2019.
....This ur argument does not hold water, why din't the Pdp members appoint or choose another southern candidate from their lot?..Am sure they have other candidate whom are not hausa. What we are saying is it does not matter where the candidate comes from, all we want is Good governance. Simple!

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=eightsin post=28355816][/quote] whether is the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST....

WE GONNA KICKOUTGEJ2015

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Billygee2u: 8:57am On Nov 26, 2014
Mr. liar poster,who's capable of ruling Nigeria ?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by eightsin(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
whether is the NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST....

WE GONNA KICKOUTGEJ2015

Not possible bro.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by ghettodreamz(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2014
Long overdue. The only way Nigeria could move forward is by jointly calling a spade, a spade. Whoever violates the constitution should be impeached irrespective of tribal, political party or creed affiliation.
And please law makers, I think we need to amend our constitution, with so many inclusions have to be made. Like, sending a corrupt politician or government office holder to a life imprisonment or spending the later parts of their lives in the cell. Implement these, and Nigeria and her people would witness some serious and great changes/devolpments.

da 411

2 Likes

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Samunique(m): 9:07am On Nov 26, 2014
shizzleStar:
grin That boy is just a deluded mofo cheesy
It's very obvious sir!!!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by lastmessenger: 9:07am On Nov 26, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
hmmmn correct. ..... GEJ till 2019...... or
Beautiful piece you have got there. Patiently waiting to see how things unfold.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
[/color]
keyman0007:

It is not abt GEJ getting stronger but the nation, check the nation 2011 and now in 2014 are things beta or worse?
[color=#006600]
keyman0007:

It is not abt GEJ getting stronger but the nation, check the nation 2011 and now in 2014 are things beta or worse?
keyman0007:

Do an analytical (and not sentimental and hateful) analysis of the state of roads infrastructures, rail system, aviation, agric, educational institutions, health facilities as they were between 1960 and 2010 and compare wth their current state and draw your conclusions. I will say without any iota of reservation tnat Nigeria has moved forward. Don't be deceived with the spate of insurgency and the much heralded Chibok abduction which the north and the opposition are using to BRINGBACKTHEIRGOVERNMENT#.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by intergral(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2014
Elan83:
i heard dat morgan freeman z datin my mother! Just a rumour sha! Pls tel her 2b careful wt his long d!!ck o!
ehya sorry I did not know he is screwing your mum, she must be a bitch!!!!!! Don't worry I will tell her to be carefull
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Abraham2013(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
d devil doing u is pouring ice cream on ur head
Haba bros, y r u finding it difficult to say amen. Ok let me rephrase it.
May God almighty run u and ur families life d way buhari ran nigeria wen he was president. Oya over to u, say amen.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2014
He who never see want to see. ..... He who never see a war want to see.
.....APC enough is enough

...If you people dare us ....something bigger than boko haram will happen and also you that plan it shall not see the end even to see the ceasefire....Be careful ...anyway GEJ till 2019

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Anglovel: 9:16am On Nov 26, 2014
THESE SO-CALLED DISHONOURABLE MEMBERS HAVE BECOME POWER DRUNK!
" Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria, therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!"EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

AMERICAN PROPHESY CONFIRMATION!

LETS GO BACK TO OUR REGIONAL OR ZONAL TENTS O YE NIGERIANS

LETS SEE IF OUR FOUNDING FATHERS MADE A MISTAKE...

DO U KNOW D PEDIGREE OF YOUR ANTICIPATED "INCORRUPTIBLE" FUTURE PRESIDENTS?

A LEOPARD CANNOT AND WILL NEVER CHANGE ITS SPOTS!

WISE UP NIGERIANS,PRAY!

ITS LIKE A MOVIE NOW,BT WHEN D DEED IS DONE,IT WILL LEAD TO A CHAIN OF MORE GRUESOME EVENTS,

BY THEN IT WILL BE TOO LATE 4 D DRUMMERS TO PICK DIA DRUMS AND RUN 4 SAFETY,

because D DANCERS HVE FLOWN OUT TO DIA HAVENS!

SUPPORTERS WHAT IS YOUR PLAN B? C? D?

DO U HVE UR PRIVATE JET FUELED,ON STANDBY?

DO U HVE HOUSES IN UK? USA? EUROPE? SWITZERLAND? GERMANY? DUBAI? UAE?
OR EVEN BENE? TOGO? GHANA?

WTH NAIJA CITIZEN RECORD WILL U BE WELCOME?

WISE UP PEOPLE!

STOP STIRRING D HORNETS NEST,D RESULT COULD BE FATAL ......PRAY,SEND OUT GOOD WISHES

LEST UR PERCEIEVED

REVOLUTION/IMPEACHMENT

SWALLOWS U UP...

STOP D HATE..START LOVING..

NAIJA IS ALL U HVE GOT AND ALL U

WILL EVER GET,.......ANGLOVELTHESE SO-CALLED DISHONOURABLE MEMBERS HAVE BECOME POWER DRUNK!
" Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria, therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!"EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

WISE UP NIGERIANS,PRAY!

ITS LIKE A MOVIE NOW,BT WHEN D DEED IS DONE,IT WILL LEAD TO A CHAIN OF MORE GRUESOME EVENTS,

WISE UP PEOPLE!

STOP STIRRING D HORNETS NEST,D RESULT COULD BE FATAL ......PRAY,SEND OUT GOOD WISHES

LEST UR PERCEIEVED

REVOLUTION/IMPEACHMENT

SWALLOWS U UP...

WILL EVER GET,.......ANGLOVEL
THESE SO-CALLED DISHONOURABLE MEMBERS HAVE BECOME POWER DRUNK!

WISE UP NIGERIANS,PRAY!

WISE UP PEOPLE!

LEST UR PERCEIEVED

REVOLUTION/IMPEACHMENT

SWALLOWS U UP...

WILL EVER GET,.......ANGLOVEL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by RebelLeader15(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
Uncle Oni Giirama, e kpele ooooo

Issorite.........

Our broda don finish am with m Hinglishi

Oya make I see who go Impeachii Presidenti Jo-LANTERN
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by jamace(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
chamboy:
Thank U Sir, Ama Start that By Kicking out GEJ 2015

#kickOutGej2015
#gejmustgo
#Gejout2015
You are on your own.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by podosci(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Jj222:
He is not going any where. If u guys try any nonsense. Una mouth no go fit talk weait una eyes see. Make una tryam.mumu pple
You hide behind your phone to make comments......when its time to do the deed, can you be counted upon?.....when its time to protest and riot, would you come out the safety of your home?, have you seen blood?, many men shall fall, would you be patriotic enough to die for Nigeria when the time comes? or are you just typing because you have a phone to type?

1 Like

Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2014
raymondinc:
Enough of all these nonsense! It seems like we have kept quiet for so long, now we the south south region of this great nation, is about time we tell this Incoherent incompetence aggrieved havocalized selfish morons who called themselves 'born to rule' Northerners that we can't tolerate shit any longer. We are tired of them! We need to divide this country and let them rule ignorantly over themselves.
Because nor matter what they think, Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will continue to 2019 and nothing can stop him not even the so called cattle men can stop him, else there will be war in this country that would lead to the division of this nation. You (Northerners) can deceive the people but can never deceive all the people all the time. You fat headed guys never supported his administration right from the starting, you've been fighting him with all type of method to ensure his administration become a big geopardy but sorry to announce to you all that you have failed. We have seen and noted all your tricks, is not all about PDP and APC anymore what we are seeing here is 'Tribalism and nothing less'. No President Goodluck Jonathan! No one Nigeria! Thunder fire una!
[color=#006600][/color]

God bless you sir. Very thoughtful and incisive post. GEJ TILL 2019 BY GOD"S GRACE.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by 9jatriot(m): 9:25am On Nov 26, 2014
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by fansofgej: 9:27am On Nov 26, 2014
I HOPE APC'S REP ARE READING THIS FORUM, TO ALL THE APC MEMBERS FROM THE TOPMOST TO THE LAST PERSON LACKS MERIT, GREEDY AND ARE AGENT OF DESTRUCTION. THEY ARE ALL FOOLS AND CAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY WITH THAT OF THEIR POWER MONGERS ASPIRANT. THEY ALL SHOULD GO TO HELL WITH THEIR CHILDISH IMPEACHMENT MOVE AND THINK WHAT SHOULD MOVE THE COUNTRY FORWARD AND NOT BEING SELFISH. INFACT I DON'T WANT TO TALK BUT LET ME REMIND THEM THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THIS COUNTRY.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 9:28am On Nov 26, 2014
soloiky:
I want to send a note of warning to NA members that this country will never remain the same if the impeach the president. They have made the country ungovernable so that he will not be able to achieve anything and yet he was able to turn the country around with the little with him. APC want power by all mean with help of their headmaster. OBJ. (GEJ till 2019) but it will not work for them. APC is not ripe to rule this country with all these their rascality and propaganda in all the state. Go to EKiti and see what APC are doing to fustrate the GOVERNOR Fayose as they are been control by their Lord TINUBU. This Nation can never remain in the hand of one man, If he control Lagos he will not be able to control Nigeria as a country. What Ojukwu saw years ago will definitly come to pass. Some people think that the country belong to them, that they are born to rule but its not true. Let the National Assembly members have a rethink because what might befall this country will be worst compared to BOKO HARAM. Goodluck the man of the people.
[color=#006600][/color]

May the good Lord bless u and your family. I am happy there are still reasonable and patriotic Nigerians like you on nairaland. God bless the president and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 26, 2014
lekzzydo:
“I’m sure you read the reports today that senators are going to move against Jonathan. Now you can confirm that the impeachment thing is not about APC. It is a non-partisan cause. We have all resolved that the man (President Jonathan) must go.
who are the "we" u are talking about? Stuppid drunk. Impeaching gej=impeaching that false naija nation..not as though da false nation aint gonna disintegrate in da 1st place.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by OLADD: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2014
j4sure:
Gej till 2019. ONE WITH GOD IS THE MAJORITY. SO IF YOU IMPEACH HIM WHO GO COME BECOM PRESSIDENT? SO POWER WILL SHIFT ABI? I DEY LAUGHB-B-)B-)B-):-):-):-):-):-)
[color=#006600][/color]

They want to install the man that soaked 10 youth corpers and thousands of Nigerians in blood after he lost election in 2011. God forbid!!!!!!
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2014
jamace:
You are on your own.
Am with People THat Wants a Good Future for the Young generation
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2014
Abraham2013:

Haba bros, y r u finding it difficult to say amen. Ok let me rephrase it.
May God almighty run u and ur families life d way buhari ran nigeria wen he was president. Oya over to u, say amen.
[size=18pt]AMEN..... THE BIGGEST AMEN EVER[/size]
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 26, 2014
APC bunch of noise makers..
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2014
Only in Nigeria, would a sitting President pay people to advertise his works
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2014
oliy24:
make ona do and send am out if possible. corruption everywhere. I will not dispute the fact that Jonathan is a good man, but obviously he is not a good leader. He is too naive to rule this great country. And he make it worst by employing people daft than him as his adviser. I wonder why good reasoning person will want to vote him back.

meanwhile I carried out a research, and I found out that 95% of people who want keshi back are the ones who want Jonathan too. then I realise they are all have same sense of reasoning as jonathan. #cluelessSocietyOfNigeria (CSN)

GEJ till you refuse God rule your life the way GEJ is ruling this country (Nigeria.)
and may God rule ur life d way GMB has rule naija, and may God rule ur life d way Tinubu has ruled lag....Can I hear u say amen?
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by deletrue: 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
papalnuncio:
Nigeria is a sick country,
we are suppose to put hands together and move the country forward , but the revers is the case.
some people think G.E.J is not good for them, and what they think is [/b]KILL PEOPLE, SCATTER THE COUNTRY AND WE BLAME G.E.J[b]
people will believe us.
but for me, for G.E.J to go, let the country scatter and let every ethnic group rule them self
QUITE ME any where
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
eunisam:
This APC dishonorable members are M.A.A.Ð. Any attempt or attempted attempt to impeach the current president of Nigeria will amount to absolute unrest to Nigeria,therefore let us be patrotic Nigerians!
U can imagine...c threat.....well if u emulate d boko harams n make ur personal home of origin nt at peace, no probs....bt if u try to extend it, na dr wahala dey o
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by chamboy(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2014
tolu007:

and may God rule ur life d way GMB has rule naija, and may God rule ur life d way Tinubu has ruled lag....Can I hear u say amen?
AMEN TO GMB's part buh that tinubu own NAh
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
[quote author=deletrue post=28357500][/quote]
Let's even pretend to 4give his failure in tacklin terrorism....wat abt d escalated corruption?....
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 26, 2014
“I’m sure you read the reports today that senators are
going to move against Jonathan. Now you can confirm
that the impeachment thing is not about APC. It is a
non-partisan cause. We have all resolved that the man
(President Jonathan) must go.

Seun is not shameful that you and your mods post false headlines on this forum? Why does this topic read Apc?
This is unbelievable.
Re: APC Reps List 50 "Impeachable Offences" Against Jonathan by queebeediva(f): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
We complain of jona even though I no he is too tender to rule this country. I think we should ask nigerians this question, who do you think is not corrupt to rule this country? Politcs is a dirty game as it is but when dirty meet with dirty na diease o! Well I rest my case till febuary 14th .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Boko Haram, Capture High Calibre Weapons From Them (Graphic) / ASUU Rejects N600 Billion Offer / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.