Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? (2002 Views)

Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Did My Husband Marry Another Woman? / Options Available For Same A.s Genotype Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by leezbebe(f): 10:10am On Nov 26, 2014
Plss what do I do?...just found out dat my boyfriend is AS and am also AS...I love him sooo much...am sooo confused @ ds moment...the thing is av had a bf dat left because of this genotype issue...Said we were not compatible...any chance of a succesful marriage?...As for me,I beliv dat if we are not meant 2 be 2geda,he will leave like d oda guy....I jst don't wanna go thru d same experience I had wif d oda guy again...
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by iceberylin(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2014
No
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by shegsrules(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2014
Pls dear for sake of the children that you both intend bringing into the world after marriage I won't advise you both to get married. A probability is you both would have AA AS AS SS and no one knows which would be the first.
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by victor2008(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2014
u playing with ur children unborn,their are lot of guys out there,one word for you end the relationship quickly,before u get burnt with fire. Imagine your children having sickle cell,you will waste ur money on the child and the child will die young
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2014
u can but its not adviceable medically
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by iceberylin(m): 10:20am On Nov 26, 2014
victor2008:
u playing with ur children unborn,their are lot of guys out there,one word for you end the relationship quickly,before u get burnt with fire. Imagine your children having sickle cell,you will waste ur money on the child and the child will die young
Dont make it seem so worst bro...

@op
Tho i would advice you to quit the relationship.. SS is not something u'll love, trust me...

Am AA tho...

Know wah i mean
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Gooci(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
since u no dh enter Biology class,leme help
1st child AA
2nd ✔ AS
3rd ✔ AS
4th ✔ SS

See the disaster

thats not how it is o bro..... if lucky, all children could be AA or AS, if not lucky, all could SS or mixed. the chance of avin SS is the risk there. nd that little chance could surface in all offsprings.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by pickabeau1: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
leezbebe:
Plss what do I do?...just found out dat my boyfriend is AS and am also AS...I love him sooo much...am sooo confused @ ds moment[size=18pt]...the thing is av had a bf dat left because of this genotype issue[/size]...Said we were not compatible...any chance of a succesful marriage?...As for me,I beliv dat if we are not meant 2 be 2geda,he will leave like d oda guy....I jst don't wanna go thru d same experience I had wif d oda guy again...

CAN...................... YES

SHOULD ................ NO

You seem to be learned.. you should know what to do
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Now that you know your genotype,anytime you meet a guy and it starts to get serious,find out his genotype.Break the relationship on time if you are not compatible.
I will advise you quit this present relationship.You looooooove him but when you have an SS child,the pains can make you hate each other.
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Sealeddeal(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
since u no dh enter Biology class,leme help
1st child AA
2nd ✔ AS
3rd ✔ AS
4th ✔ SS

See the disaster

you are the person that didnt enter biology class. Surely,your explanation is a disaster

3 Likes

Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by spicykev(f): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by sucezTP(f): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Two weeks ago, I saw an SS child having crisis and the only person who stood by her was the mother. Infact, I met her crying, which made it so painful to me. That wonderful word called "love" will be no where to be found when the problems start.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
It's heart breaking. I lost a very long term relationship that was leading to marriage because of this as issue. He was the love of my life. My niece just got diagnosed with ss. It's just a very difficult subject. If you meet someone ask on the 1st date!.
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Ezibless: 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
fem29:
It's heart breaking. I lost a very long term relationship that was leading to marriage because of this as issue. He was the love of my life. My niece just got diagnosed with ss. It's just a very difficult subject. If you meet someone ask on the 1st date!.

FRIST DATE?

grin
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by kenny987(f): 11:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ezibless:

FRIST DATE?

grin

Yes o! First date! There has to be a way of asking conversationally without appearing like you're conducting an investigation.
I've experienced same broken relationship due to genotype ish n it isn't funny! I had to learn
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ezibless:

FRIST DATE?

grin

Yes oooo, first date, no time to waste grin

You can ask in a very casual manner, just slip it into the convo
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by simiolu1(m): 10:47am On Dec 01, 2014
I ain't even AS... I'm SC (strange as it may sound) and I make it a point of duty to find out d genotype of some1 I consider dating seriously before things start getting serious.
I know d things I went through and I don't ever want a child of mine to go through same.
Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by Chubhie: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
simiolu1:
I ain't even AS... I'm SC (strange as it may sound) and I make it a point of duty to find out d genotype of some1 I consider dating seriously before things start getting serious.
I know d things I went through and I don't ever want a child of mine to go through same.
Your best bet is marry an AA lady. Tho, I'm AA have made it a point of duty to marry AA with some other salient qualities imprinted in her DNA just for the love of raising an 'aryan race' We are all co creators in the universe. Create and make the world a better place.

1 Like

Re: Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? by simiolu1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
Chubhie:
Your best bet is marry an AA lady. Tho, I'm AA have made it a point of duty to marry AA with some other salient qualities imprinted in her DNA just for the love of raising an 'aryan race' We are all co creators in the universe. Create and make the world a better place.
Before nko? AA all the way

(1) (Reply)

Is Being A Housewife An Occupation? / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! / The Excesses On the List Of Marriage Registry In Abk L. Ga.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.