Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,631 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal (11632 Views)

Official Nairaland Christmas Song By A Nairalander / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Nairaland Christmas And End Of Year Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 10:42am On Oct 29, 2005
Dat one go dey very boring oh. As HA like bois reach, the groove nor go jell cos nah only babes go dey there.. Dat will not be too nice now will it I suggest u hook up wit Layi and plan 4 this groove in naija proper. Tell ur hubby to send you flight ticket make we all 4 gbedu well well. Who know wat might happen after den ehn !!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by hotangel2(f): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2005
My husband will send ticket. And the only thing that will happen after then is that me and my husband will go home and... (u know the rest).
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2005
On point then.....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by hotangel2(f): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2005
wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2005
For we Lags where is the next level. Funds; cos its normal abi u no go talk that one.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 3:02pm On Nov 02, 2005
elphem:

For we Lags where is the next level. Funds; because its normal abi u no go talk that one.

True talk bro, let the donation begin..... How much u get?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2005
Do we have the numerical size of Lags so that we can know the number of shirt to customize??!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 6:47am On Nov 03, 2005
Do we have the numerical size of Lags so that we can know the number of shirt to customize??!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2005
See this guy ohh...

We dey talk about waks and shaks u dey yarn shirt......... U don see person wey neva chop b4 Leave shirt side make we arrange who go prepare the orgbe wen we wan lem on dat day and how much e go cost us if we like to add beta borkotor and kpanla plus ogufee and fresh palm wine.....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2005
True they say man shall not live by bread alone. It seem as if se u like food 2much.

Make we talk on making it last for a longer time u dey emphasize on wetin u go chop!? NawaO God save us.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2005
True they say man shall not live by bread alone. It seem as if se u like food 2much.

Make we talk on making it last for a longer time u dey emphasize on wetin u go chop!? NawaO God save us.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2005
U neva sabi anything...

U don see party wer dem nor share food come de share gift

Food first then shirt later abi u dey sell shirt
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Scorpio(f): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2005
cheesy
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2005
Who say make u no chop and infact na me suppose even ask why u are so obssessed with food'?!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 7:22am On Nov 04, 2005
Alright, open question to all members of the land.....

which do you prefare we take care of first in our proposed party

Personalised T shirts with your names on it

or

Some good ol rice, beans, fish, bortotor, kpanla, pounded yam and ewedu, Ogufe and coke plus odeku and akpokavin with different kain of shaks wey dey make eye dirty.....

choose who u shall follow these day.....
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by elphem(m): 7:30am On Nov 04, 2005
Yes me i vote for the two but going 2ru scale of preference make personalised Tshirt come first.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by aloib(f): 7:37am On Nov 04, 2005
abeg food o. dont talk of those naija food like pumo, bokoto,, snails. hmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Seun(m): 7:42am On Nov 04, 2005
Is there anyone who is into organizing this kind of event?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 7:46am On Nov 04, 2005
The food event of the shirt?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by aloib(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2005
i`m gonna be the only one here......... evry one in philippines oya ooooooooo. where una dey....... counting!!!!!1 smiley
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Seun(m): 7:53am On Nov 04, 2005
The picnic, of course! The Christmas picnic. If someone in Lagos area is ready to organize it I'd love that.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 8:00am On Nov 04, 2005
Seun, thats the whole idea of this tread now right.... we wan try to arrange the gbedu as we fit but if u want proffesionalism imputed into it then tis gonna cost us some good dough and I know that half of the pips in here are still dependants thus it will put some strain on us in terms of cash but if we arrange it wetin our means then we might just ave a ball on low budget...
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2005
the Abuja Nairaland users,we will and must surely hold our christmass picnic and gbedu.
as for planning it,i need three or more other Abuja Nairaland users to work with me and i think we can get things happening
we will create awareness about it,make print outs on t-shirts invite members and non-members and a host of other things
like sharing christmass presents etc
we will also welcome support from people on lagos and outside the country
so please admin whats your suggestion?
we got to be fast about this,its november already and money has to be made

this will bring alot of peple to the forum,share ideas,treat issues and make ways to improve certain things we have actually discussed on ,more so we can see our selves face to face and know who is who........
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Seun(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2005
How much do you think such a get-together will cost each member? How much do you think it would cost in total?

ariba, are you ready to organize the Abuja picnic and sponsor from your own pocket?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2005
we have been talking.... Time to act oooh..
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by Owen(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2005
Exactly!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by fabian(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2005
I propose every one who wants to attend to first put up their name, then we should agree on venue, date and time, then amount, but I suggest we all go dutch!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by SEGUN2003(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2005
You must bear in mind that there are other Nigerians coming home from abroad and who would like to participate, so how can we contribute, to whom, where is the boogy going to be, on which date and so on? It's really time to act. Time waits for no one.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by queen2(f): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2005
Since people in Uk are not cooperative cool cool
u people can do it n post the pics, n gists, by next year we will do it.. smiley
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2005
I can recall in onme of my earlier post on this tread that this was just a good dream and it looks like so right now... No yawa, the boogy go happen 4 we dreams and every body go dey there 4 our minds... grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by hotangel2(f): 1:53am On Nov 22, 2005
Christmass is here, the geese are getting fat fat!!

Okay wat's happening now?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Picnic Proposal by whiteshark(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2005
notin sweetheart, no boggy, no geese, no booze, no babes, no jams, no tag shirts, no notin......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Your Insecurities? / Solar Energy: Uses And Importance / 8 Insults Yoruba Mothers Use Very Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.