Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bloodline: Inbred - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline: Inbred (14405 Views)

BloodLine / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family]. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2014
CHAPTER Seven

,******Bland Truth /a ********

The desk clock rang at 12 noon. The doctor walked in with tony as they'd finalized Thomas' discharge. His head felt alot heavier due to the large cast on it. He sat up using his back for support against the bed and proceeded to get up. The doctor gave a bag to Tony and left the room. Thomas still felt a little drowsy and struggled with his balance for a few seconds.

"what happened? " Thomas asked.

" Well, you got drunk and cut yourself several times with a wine bottle".

"No, that's all wrong, it was a cognac. I was attacked by something. It was horrible" Thomas replied.

"Tiffany called a private investigator and only your blood was found there, so why did you cut yourself on the head, man? Cause I'm getting a little worried here bro" Tony said

"I need to speak with my father, maybe he can sort what am experiencing for me"

Thomas was uneasy on the way to Tony's. He was troubled by his visions of the past day. First the "Leader", followed by the "Woman" and then the child. The messages littered everywhere were not helping his cause in anyway. Tony pulled into the garage of his Rockville home. Tosin ran to grab Thomas as soon as he alighted. She seemed to be in grief as the news must've being shocking for her.

Tosin placed Him on the settee in the living room and then bolted to the kitchen to get something for him to eat. Tony joined him in the living room and they proceeded to talk about last night's events. The day went by and in no time it was 10pm. Tosin had left earlier to headline an Award show. Tony headed in to have a well deserved sleep as Thomas slipped into the bathroom to get some dirt off his body.

The evening was too cold for comfort. The Harmattan season was still far off, but nature was still not understanding. This was going to be one long and warm bath he said to himself. The Wind kept on howling like a wonded tiger and the tree branches began to crackle under the intese force of the wind.

Soon it was 11pm and time for Thomas' favorite series the Real Players:Nigeria. It was the first of its kind in the country and they had already gathered a lot of fans. Thomas took the remote and settled in on the couch. He was one click away from a life long trauma

*click*

TBC.................... .. ..... ... .. .....

dedicated to the mod that banned me, and seun for ignoring my mails

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by moderatorr: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
nice and interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Dekingmoses(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nawa my name no dey.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dekingmoses:
Nawa my name no dey.

No worries e go enter
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by tobiboss(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Takes registar

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
tobiboss:
Takes registar

Oga you've being noted.

Oya take front seat
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by tobiboss(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
festwiz:

Oga you've being noted.

Oya take front seat
tank you joor, oya take 1 5alive

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by mistabiola: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Even if you know invite me, I go pursue one person comot for front seat:: Na play jor grin:: oya abeg shift for me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rutemi: 3:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oya o, make una adjust, *takes pop corn and one Fanta, sits down and ready*

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Following I av always loved horror movies
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
Oga, una welcome o. I go serve Bailey's in the evening
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
I so love this. Good job.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ogbarmey:
I so love this. Good job.
my beautiful sister, thanks o. Do follow

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by sunch(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Ok
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by trendy01(f): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
This is getting interesting,ride on bro!

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Godmother(f): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
Great storyline. Loving it

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by AndreRose(f): 7:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chips in

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
CHAPTER Eight

*****Bland Truth /b *******

The program kicked off as expected, a few guys trying to pick up girls with well played out plans. As the show went on the characters seemed to change form for a quater of a second.

"all this illuminati and there propaganda has finally caught up with Nigeria. I don't blame them though" Thomas said to himself.
A commercial kicked in showing glamour actress Tiffany adorned in a garland of roses walking in a long hallway. A creature ambushed her and fell in love with her due to the fragrance she smeared earlier. The show continued as usual, but they seemed to slow down and they all came to a halt as soon as the clock struck 11:30pm.

The second hand on the clock froze in place as the entire house was dead silent. The wind wasn't howling anymore, the crickets seemed to have gone on a vacation. The lights on the balcony flickered and soon it went off. Thomas thought hard of what to do as it had dawned on him this wasn't a vision, the others weren't visions. He was soon faced with reality as he prayed to be on God's good side.

The T.V began to drip of blood. A video of Tiffany's dead body soaked in blood covered the screen. The light bulbs on the chandelier switched on and off at calculated intervals. The door slammed open. Thomas reached to his phone but it's battery were dead.

"This is not how i want to leave this world" Thomas thought to himself

"Well of course not, I've got a delicacy planned for you. You see, as we progress am going to show you a new world a new truth, and a new lie 'cause is that not all that there is? " The voice was that of the leader it boomed from all sides of the living room. It echoed and was very deep similar to that produced by movie theaters during stage plays.

The window swung open and a demon climed into the living room, it was rita yet again she came in with the child in her arms. Her eyes rolled back into her skull as her intestines hung from her body. The blood coming from the T.V was warm and soon covered the living room's floor. The leader stood in front of Thomas and with a swing of his scythe Thomas's head was rolling on the floor.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Thomas got up in fright. He grabbed his head several times to make sure it was in place. After assuring himself he was okay he looked around the mud house he was in.

"How did i get here" he asked himself

*******TBC*********

dedicated yo TiffanyJ

4 Likes

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Codyt(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
The Chills.. Now I can't sleep.. embarassed
Anyway More please cheesy
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Be chilling my blood o

But make sure to defroze it later.

Nice one festwiz.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2014
Jennimma:
Be chilling my blood o

But make sure to defroze it later.

Nice one festwiz.

No worries i am known to offer lots of warm hugs.

grin grin
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Codyt:
The Chills.. Now I can't sleep.. embarassed
Anyway More please cheesy

No worries, I'm here for you
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Donmarshal11: 8:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Very interesting! Nice 1 festwiz

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 11:22am On Dec 16, 2014
CHAPTER Nine

******First Revelations ******

"It's a good thing you're up" Mr Matthew, Thomas' father, said walking into the Hut he was in.

"Father, how'd i get here?" he asked looking puzzled. Nothing was in it's right place anymore.

"Son, welcome home. I am the one whom will answer those questions, but in due time. First you need to cleanse yourself from the evil your great grandparents put on you". His father replied.

"What? "

Thomas couldn't believe all he just heard. First he thought he was going insane, now his dad knows about it. Mr Matthew left the room and headed for his study. The room he wad in was the old master bedroom. He struggled to his feet and got up to leave the room when he noticed an old photo.

A little picture in a small frame with his dad holding a little boy. He wasn't the little boy in that photo. He was an only child of his parents so, there were secrets being kept from him. He pulled the photo out of the frame and put it in his pocket. He walked out of the Hut and into the main building which he had set up for his father. The village was abuzz as he took a look around his surroundings. The floors around the house were well kept, and the walls were smooth, it must have taken his father a lot of work to get it done.

The living room was adorned with candles even though the lights were on. His father was sitting opposite a man in a red garment with skulls on his cloak. He was a diviner, and montoined towards Thomas to come forward to begin his cleansing.

TBC

Dedicated to QUEEN jennimma
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2014
festwiz:
my beautiful sister, thanks o. Do follow

Thnk u thnk u. Your storyline is different..... Unique I mean. Kip it up.

1 Like

Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Thanks, festwiz for the dedication. Honestly speaking, I am left behind. Leme quickly catch up with you guys
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
TiffanyJ:
Thanks, festwiz for the dedication. Honestly speaking, I am left behind. Leme quickly catch up with you guys
Welcome back beautiful
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by TiffanyJ(f): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2014
festwiz:

Welcome back beautiful
thank you, sir
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
CHAPTER Ten

*******True Beginnings *******

The diviner shaked his hands like he was trying to bring life back into them. He looked heavily malnourished as he went about his business of "consulting the spirits".

Thomas stood at a good distance from the man, still unsure of how to feel about what was going on. The plaster on his head and arm had left with no visible scars at all. Mr Matthew stood up and left the room to get a calabash the diviner asked for.

He soon returned and set the calabash on the floor. The diviner opened the calabash and a lot of blood gorged out of it. Thomas moved towards the diviner as asked. A strong wind swept the room as the walls seem to break apart. The floor trembled as the diviner brought certainty to his profession. A lot of strange creatures surrounded the house knocking on the windows trying to get in.
The diviner poured the blood over Thomas as series of visions came into his head.. ..

Thomas soon found himself in a black hole sinking as several hands tried to grab unto him. After what seemed like ages, Thomas hit a floor made of bones and blood. The stench that came from the floor was unbearable. It was worse than a mix of rotten egg, refuse, case and feaces together. A light shone a few feet away. He approached it with great care, arming himself with a femur he picked on the floor. The figure appeared little like a child. The same that had attacked him in the cellar. It appeared calm, as little boy stood beside him, comforting him.

"That's not possible" Thomas said to himself, cause standing beside the child was the little boy in the photo. Everything seemed to be in place, this were his siblings, the one he never had as it was obvious.

"come on big brother, let us play" the boy in the photo said giggling.......

TBC
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Sorry for the short update. Busy setting up Christmas decorations on coreldraw
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by rapmike(m): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wonderful story here. Was shocked to see it in frontpage but I now understand say no be ojoro. Thumbs up.
Re: Bloodline: Inbred by festwiz(m): 6:40am On Dec 17, 2014
rapmike:
Wonderful story here. Was shocked to see it in frontpage but I now understand say no be ojoro. Thumbs up.
Thanks brother. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HERS NOT MINE By Toyin Taiwo / Nigeria: Report Indicts Nigerian Poet For Molesting 19 'daughters' / Nnedi Okorafor Wins Hugo Award. Becomes First Nigerian To Win That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.