Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban (715 Views)

1 Item U Will Like A Ban On Its Importation. / Does This Deserve A Ban? / Offences That Can Warrant A Ban On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Cipriani1: 11:47pm On Nov 28, 2008
Seun,
I appreciate the work you guys are doing and i respect you a lot. What i don't understand is the reason why an anime signature is regarded as a spam leading to CIPRIANI being BANNED from NL, which is one my favourite sites where I get to unwind during my leisures. I have been previously warned about a particular signature in BBC codes which was said to be offensive. After getting the message, I changed my signature and even asked StephenP(moderator in Romance) if the new one was okay and he said as long as people ain't complaining. So, I would like you to look into my case and you could ask StephenP for confirmation if you want to. And if an anime signature is a spam, I would like to be notified.
Lastly, I would appreciate if my case is reconsidered and I am unbanned so I can hook with others with my CIPRIANI profile. This is my leisure ground and I need my original ID.
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Tgirl4real(f): 12:07am On Nov 29, 2008
Pele o
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by gangstaBOY(m): 1:05am On Nov 29, 2008
Its because he is a F**king gay. HE Banned Gabrywyl as well!  angry
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Cipriani1: 1:14am On Nov 29, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Pele o

Thank you Ooo
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Seun(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2008
The moderator shouldn't have told you the new signature was ok, because it was not.
As a result of this unfortunate miscommunication, I have unbanned you.
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by cooldud62: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2008
chief seun,what about cooldude62
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by SisiJinx: 2:49pm On Nov 29, 2008
Man Rule!!!!

Heil Hitler!!!
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Cipriani(m): 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2008
Seun, what of Gabby, sad sad
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Cipriani(m): 4:12pm On Nov 29, 2008
UNBAN, pls
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Gabry(f): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2008
I have been unbanned Bro. Thank you jare.

I would like to also thank Azo, dani1luv, AnthonyKil, gangstaBOY, AshtonJake for asking Seun to unbanned me and because of this, they got banned. . . Am so sorry. I will behave for you guys. I promise sad
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Cayon(f): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2008
gabrywyl:

I have been unbanned Bro. Thank you jare.

I would like to also thank Azo, dani1luv, AnthonyKil, gangstaBOY, AshtonJake for asking Seun to unbanned me and because of this, they got banned. . . Am so sorry. I will behave for you guys. I promise sad
Dayum gabby - you are one powerful young lady. Jesus gave up His life for us and here you are getting folks ban for you.

"Nairalanders, All Hail and Bow Before Emperess Gabby lol grin grin grin

Peace
Re: Seun, Ciprianni Don't Deserve A Ban by Gabry(f): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
shocked lipsrsealed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Post Being Flagged Off As Spam? / How Wil U Feel,starting Ur Manstruation On Ur Wedding Nite? / Packaging Sacks Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.