Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) (2568 Views)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 6:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Na thes childish lines you wan use woo our Miss NL... angry

Show some respect bro
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Show some respect bro
I aint aiming in wooing nobody bro. Sought her consent before posting this and made ma stance clear.

Please I my lines are childish let's see you put your money where you mouth is, analyze the poem!. If you know anything about poetry that is...
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
undecided do you think ronaldo will score 5 goals tonight? ur opinion is needed pls
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
undecided do you think ronaldo will score 5 goals tonight? ur opinion is needed pls

Maybe 3....but op aint scoring embarassed
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Maybe 3....but op aint scoring embarassed
grin grin 2 of them might be penalties, I'm sure he will waste a lot of chances.....op is wasting his time undecided
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
grin grin 2 of them might be penalties, I'm sure he will waste a lot of chances.....op is wasting his time undecided
as usual...

THe babe neva show sf
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Show some respect bro
Oga e don tay wey I been dy respect you o... E no fit your mouth to talk say anything wey poet write dey childish. If na true say e dey childish you fit analyse am Abi write your own make we see.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

as usual...

THe babe neva show sf
You should read between replies before you carry your mouth to talk. Babe wey don bookmark poem come talk say she wan dey show am to her future children. Hian!
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

as usual...

THe babe neva show sf
I can't wait to laugh at ronaldo tonight....

shey the babe get him time ni?
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Oga e don tay wey I been dy respect you o... E no fit your mouth to talk say anything wey poet write dey childish. If na true say e dey childish you fit analyse am Abi write your own make we see.
Ayamlaykorn

Sorry..buh POems dh bore my eyes sha...

NAi mk i no sabi sing TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR undecided

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:

Make we put am for prayer na...

Guy lead us in prayer
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:

My insides dey boil for this things you guys dey talk. A poet doesn't write to seek attention. He writes what's in his mind trying to make you understand. But sometimes,you dedicate a poem to someone you adore. No poet seeks attention,every poet writes what's in their mind. Abi na wetin sef na? Abi na because say you no fit write am dey pain you Haters radarada.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by FLAWLES(f): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Light no de............na where i go watch this match na
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

My insides dey boil for this things you guys dey talk. A poet doesn't write to seek attention. He writes what's in his mind trying to make you understand. But sometimes,you dedicate a poem to someone you adore. No poet seeks attention,every poet writes what's in their mind. Abi na wetin sef na? Abi na because say you no fit write am dey pain you Haters radarada.
Ayamlaykorn
what is this one saying
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Make we put am for prayer na...

Guy lead us in prayer
I don start my own

no forget to pray for op...hope fit dey for him parole
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
me I dey stream d match online
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Sorry..buh POems dh bore my eyes sha...

NAi mk i no sabi sing TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR undecided
They're boring to you,but please respect the poets. If you have nothing encouraging to say,never discourage a poet. You don't have an idea how much it takes to write or analyse a poem. Please keep off poetry threads if poetry is boring to you. Never again discourage a poet,its barbaric.
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I don start my own

no forget to pray for op...hope fit dey for him parole
I go fast join for the Nigga...

Everybody wan come roll with this MrNl...babe na hot cake
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

They're boring to you,but please respect the poets. If you have nothing encouraging to say,never discourage a poet. You don't have an idea how much it takes to write or analyse a poem. Please keep off poetry threads if poetry is boring to you. Never again discourage a poet,its barbaric.
Ayamlaykorn
Are you a poet undecided
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
FLAWLES:
Come my house...
i get Cable wink

Hope your not on your Period angry

3 Likes

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

I go fast join for the Nigga...

Everybody wan come roll with this MrNl...babe na hot cake
hehe

u sef join?
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Are you a poet undecided
I'm the VP for the Nairaland Poetry Club.smiley

Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
hehe

u sef join?

Not my type bro wink
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Freest(m): 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
Now i get, These guys are crazy already...
Will you just go make some dough Leave that babe for us whose got the cash to spend tongue
By the way them ladies don't do poem but cash... Abi u didn't go through her interview today

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Not my type bro wink
grin which one come be ur type
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Eeehyahh....pele wink
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by iceberylin(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
grin which one come be ur type

Light skined babes wink
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by joseph1832(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
Tell somebody Laykorn, tell somebody. Funny how many who no little or nothing about poetry criticize whimsically. Lol.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Light skined babes wink
Sharp guy grin
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by FLAWLES(f): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Come my house...
i get Cable wink

Hope your not on your Period angry
.nO...am not on my period...i de cum mk i go call my elder brother mk we de cum ur side
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Beg Marieolae / How True Is This (PHOTO) / [must See PICTURE] This is What Most Guys Calls REAL LOVE. See Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.