Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). (3214 Views)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by joseph1832(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Feelings of your love cloud our thoughts
Feelings of your love and pride
High and nigh
Just like Sade gives the sweetest taboo
So your love give feelings of sweetest voodoo
Which mesmerize like juju
And completely turns us into a mumu

At night we cry like crying freeman
In the morning we laugh
Like Vincent Price in thriller
Cause your love thrills us
Like Michael Jackson's thriller

We fall in love like Alicia Keys keeps falling in love
We go down like Mary J. Blige goes down
when your love is upside down

As Bjork said all is full of love
So your presence is full of all that is love
For your presence is the essence of our existence
As Blackstreet sang No Diggity
So your love will never give us Jibbity

Your love will never hide in the closet
Like Michael Jackson's in the closet
Your love will never run away
Like Hoobastank running away
Your love will never go numb
Like Linkin Park's Numb
Your love will never break
Like Seether's Broken
Your love will never rest in pieces
Like Saliva's Rest In Pieces

With the ferocity of a wildfire
So your love consumes us like the veracity
Of Perseus love for Andromeda
The wrath of John Legend's All Of You
Clash into us like Louis Letterier's Clash Of The Titans
Your love will soar high and roar afar
It will echo in the mind of the people
Who has always been true to you

For your love is all we seek
Queen Jennimma.
Take a bow.

*Inspiration gotten from paulaok4 and lordthunderbolt.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by farano(f): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
So sweet cheesy
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Awwwwww...how sweet!

someone please get me a hankie. John Legend part touched me so.

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by LEvuls(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
WOW! so so sweet for sweet jennima

I love u Jenni
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
Joseph,you wrote an awesome poem,but I can't help but still reply with my freestyle. grin

Joseph is in love with Jennimma the Queen.
A thousand Nairalanders watching you in 3D
screen.
Ah,the Queen's beauty when she's young can be
compared to the sky when its blue.
But Joseph's ink curves and straightens,drools, for
rozzay and now the Queen too?
Ah,lend me a lengthy minute,for infedility before I
get Joseph sued.....

Ayamlaykorn grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by marieolae(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
This is beautiful. I'm very jealous. Aww how lovely smiley
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
LEvuls:
WOW! so so sweet for sweet jennima

I love u Jenni
kiss
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
marieolae:
This is beautiful. I'm very jelous. Aww how lovely smiley
babe,na so i see am o. Lolz,thanks hun.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by saaedlee: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Cool,
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by ifaoni(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Haha
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by keypad1: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Feelings of your love cloud our thoughts
Feelings of your love and pride
High and nigh
Just like Sade gives the sweetest taboo
So your love give feelings of sweetest voodoo Which mesmerize like juju and completely turns us into a mumu

At night we cry like crying freeman
In the morning we laugh like Vincent Price in thriller
Cause your love thrills us like Michael Jackson's thriller

We fall in love like Alicia Keys keeps falling in love
We go down like Mary J. Blige goes down when your love is upside down

As Bjork said all is full of love, so your presence is full of all that is love
For your presence is the essence of our existence
As Blackstreet sang No Diggity so your love will never give us Jibbity

Your love will never hide in the closet like Michael Jackson's in the closet
Your love will never run away like Hoobastank running away
Your love will never go numb like Linkin Park's Numb
Your love will never break like Seether's Broken
Your love will never rest in pieces like Saliva's Rest In Pieces

With the ferocity of a wildfire, so your love consumes us like the veracity of Perseus love for Andromeda
The wrath of John Legend's All Of You clash into us like Louis Letterier's Clash Of The Titans
Your love will soar high and roar afar and it will echo in the mind of the people who has always been true to you

For your love is all we seek
Queen Jennimma.
Take a bow.

Inspiration gotten from paulaok4 and lordthunderbolt.

Tags:
OMA4U, Adeola, Philtrum, niftyrules,
okwutency, princesa, timpaker
JigsawKillah,gottoboy, harddon,
poeticjazco,dtito,isaiahogodo,paulaok4,
basille,krystalxxx,richommie, Chuksemi,
Texanomaly, divepen, sammyhoe,obinnau, myn44,
michaelok, giyazz, nickz,
firestar, Bamibor, osiawa, kagari, elvisosho,
maxwellbaba, tjkdzyanju, AmiableJay, lordidol,
mrwhat, davep, firestar,TemitopeDaniel,
repogirl,vonn, Royver, ahika, laykorn, samflexxy,
you are here writing love poem for her while her real boyfriend is fvvvvcking her steady day by day.

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
Lovely poem
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
marieolae:
Joseph come and write one for Maria too,abi we should do a collabo for Maria's owngrin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
you are here writing love poem for her while her real boyfriend is fvvvvcking her steady day by day.
Hey,man,we write poems and dedicate. It means nothing. I could even dedicate a weed poem to you too. Abi no be weed you dy use
Ayamlaykorn
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by keypad1: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
laykorn:

Hey,man,we write poems and dedicate. It means nothing. I could even dedicate a weed poem to you too. Abi no be weed you dy use
Ayamlaykorn
make thunder fire your mouth there.

U dey crase?
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
make thunder fire your mouth there.

U dey crase?
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Beautiful powms for Jennimma.....hope u like them miss nairaland! Don't fall too much for any of them sha ..I have said my own. I'll compose mine later.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
Beautiful powms for Jennimma.....hope u like them miss nairaland! Don't fall too much for any of them sha grin. I'll compose mine later.
wow! Please,help me check. Has my head increased in size? Cos it feels kinda heavy. Lolz
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

wow! Please,help me check. Has my head increased in size? Cos it feels kinda heavy. Lolz

Lol cheesy
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Clinton594(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Heheheheh must all Miss Nairaland get a poem?
first it was miracy, now jennimma.
lols
I'm waiting for that cute babe who's gon sing for naijaboiy

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by nickz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by nickz(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
keypad1:
gringringrin with power and force....hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahcheesy

1 Like

Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by idu1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2014
marieolae:
farano.....
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by idu1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
Farano
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
King dee...naijaboiy
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by joseph1832(m): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2014
Krystalxxx:
That all you got to say?.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by naijaboiy: 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:
King dee...naijaboiy
yes my queen smiley
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by joseph1832(m): 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
marieolae:
Erm if this was coming from any other Nairalander I would be pleased, but coming from you.... Tssk.
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by naijaboiy: 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
Clinton594:
Heheheheh must all Miss Nairaland get a poem?
first it was miracy, now jennimma.
lols
I'm waiting for that cute babe who's gon sing for naijaboiy
bros I dey wait o sad
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
naijaboiy:

yes my queen smiley
Welcome to my thread. Likey the poem,yes?
Re: A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (Miss Nairaland). by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:

Welcome to my thread. Likey the poem,yes?
LoL,,well I can't say lipsrsealed

It's cool tho wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T / She Asked For A Bigger Dick, I Did, Now She Is Angry About Reducing Weight / Is A 24-Year-Old Lady Too Young To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.