Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax (1187 Views)

What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Aysuperstories: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
5 things you should do to make your girlfriend or boyfriend love you more this xmas

make una here this guy o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1JrPg9r5AQ
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by iceberylin(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
You go send me Mb undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by sparkless96(f): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
the five things my boyfriend should do are:
1) love me more
2) prepare nd make enuf budget from a wondaful xmas
3) he should be cuter than normal (i dnt want to know ow he is going to do dat)
4) he should at least propose
5) he should come closer to GOD

1 Like

Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
Yeye undecided
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
SMH...
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by SirVictory: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
sparkless96:
1) love me more
So Wetin be the 5 things you go come do for Am??
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by sparkless96(f): 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
SirVictory:
So Wetin be the 5 things you go come do for Am??
1) love him
2) be faithful
3) be honest
4) be caring
5) nd lastly, i'll be trustworthy
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Syfy(f): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nansense
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Missmossy(f): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Huh undecided What's this?
Re: 5 Things You Should Do To Make Your Girl Or Boyfriend Love You More This Xmax by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
grin
sparkless96:
1) love me more

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Do When Girls U Dont Know Like You? / What A Nigerian Girl Will Never Do To Her Bf / Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.