Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man (1185 Views)

The South African Twins That Are Married To One Man / When A Lady Is Too Hot To Stay Faithful To One Man. / Picture: When You Finally Catch The Guy Behind Isaiah 4:19 Mtn Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

New Living Translation:
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

Abeg when this day wan come! Cos I can't wait grin No be me tok am o, e dey bible

HAPPY SUNDAY RLDERS...

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by wolextayo: 3:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
the day has come already
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
wolextayo:
the day has come already

Tok true shocked
E never reach myside o

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by alberto2k(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2015
wolextayo:
the day has come already

Bros e never reach na grin

Still waiting patiently for that day o

Ladies go dey queue to marry mehn

Make that day quick come jor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by KillerBeauty(f): 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
So you are waiting for the day to come when you will stop taking responsibility as the man of the house by providing for your family. Op na so you lazy
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by stephenqueen: 3:14pm On Feb 08, 2015
cyprianlah:
In that day seven women will take hold of one man and say, "We will eat our own food and provide our own clothes; only let us be called by your name. Take away our disgrace!"

New Living Translation:
In that day so few men will be left that seven women will fight for each man, saying, "Let us all marry you! We will provide our own food and clothing. Only let us take your name so we won't be mocked as old maids."

Abeg when this day wan come! Cos I can't wait grin No be me tok am o, e dey bible

HAPPY SUNDAY RLDERS...
grin
cyprianlah:

New Living Translation:

HAPPY SUNDAY RLDERS...
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
KillerBeauty:
So you are waiting for the day to come when you will stop taking responsibility as the man of the house by providing for your family. Op na so you lazy

D voice of d prophet is d voice of d lord, na me tok am??

If it pleases d lord dat a day shuld come wen I wil stop takin responsibilities as a man' So be it tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by KillerBeauty(f): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
cyprianlah:

D voice of d prophet is d voice of d lord, na me tok am??

If it pleases d lord dat a day shuld come wen I wil stop takin responsibilities as a man' So be it tongue
So if you start losing respect from the women because you are no longer the head of the home. So be it
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by Dotwillis1(m): 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na today dem don dey wait?..my fwnd u go wait taya! ...
Nt in the next 10 centuries
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2015
KillerBeauty:

So if you start losing respect from the women because you are no longer the head of the home. So be it

Dat is wat d bible didn't say o
Jst helpin them take away their disgrace
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Na today dem don dey wait?..my fwnd u go wait taya! ...
Nt in the next 10 centuries

Are u callin d prophet isaiah a liar
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by KillerBeauty(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
cyprianlah:

Dat is wat d bible didn't say o
Jst helpin them take away their disgrace
Based on you are their hero levels lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by Dotwillis1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
cyprianlah:

Are u callin d prophet isaiah a liar
owk uncle Isaiah told yhu it gon' b 2015?
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
KillerBeauty:

Based on you are their hero levels lipsrsealed cheesy

Exactly! Glad u understand...
But u are not an exception o tongue
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by cyprianlah(m): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dotwillis1:
owk uncle Isaiah told yhu it gon' b 2015?

He was not specific, jst beliv d day wil come
Abi u no go like am?? grin
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
The day is already here.
Re: Isaiah 4:1-and In That Day Seven Women Shall Take Hold Of One Man by Dotwillis1(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2015
cyprianlah:

He was not specific, jst beliv d day wil come
Abi u no go like am?? grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

The Guy On The Bus / Common Lies Girls Tell / Must Read: 10 Signs Your Girlfriend/wife Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.