Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! (7043 Views)

Guys I'm Devastated Tonight / Why Do Nice Guys Always Get Treated Badly? / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by DGKN: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Please I'm sorry if I type any Grammatical Blunder, I'm not too good when typinq..

Lyk seriouzly, Girls Don't appreciate nice Guys... I now believe its True!! I have been very nice to my Girlfriend, I care about her a lot, give her money, etc.. I'm olways afraid of losinq her She took it for Granted...

Not until yesterday when I saw this topic on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2014627/disadvantages-being-nice-women

I decided not to call her through out yesterday, even on bbm, I was chanqinq Dps, bt I didn't even msg her... She was also doinq same forminq for me.. (If its before I will pinq her) I just crossed my hrt.. Not until this morninq... She Called me on phone and asked why I didn't chat wid her yesday, I said nofinq that I was not jst in the mood.. We talked for few minutes.. Nd she ended the call..

She called me dz afternoon, I jst finish answerinq her call now before I started typinq... She's now behavinq nice...

Like seriouzly.. Girls una no Like Nice Guys ?? Now I believe .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Kenneth205(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2014
Incase... Space booked..
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by ireneony(f): 8:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
hmm read my pix......that all I have to say

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Kenneth205(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
ireneony:
hmm read my pix......that all I have to say

grin grin grin..
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by tifany89(m): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
So u v been in a relationship were u do d calling and texting? Glad u r learning

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by DGKN: 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
tifany89:
So u v been in a relationship were u do d calling and texting? Glad u r learning

Thanks bro
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Cholls(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2014
My brother what do you need again? undecided
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
DGKN:
Please I'm sorry if I type any Grammatical Blunder, I'm not too good when typinq..

Lyk seriouzly, Girls Don't appreciate nice Guys... I now believe its True!! I have been very nice to my Girlfriend, I care about her a lot, give her money, etc.. I[size=18pt]'m olways afraid of losinq her[/size] She took it for Granted...

Not until yesterday when I saw this topic on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/2014627/disadvantages-being-nice-women

I decided not to call her through out yesterday, even on bbm, I was chanqinq Dps, bt I didn't even msg her... She was also doinq same forminq for me.. (If its before I will pinq her) I just crossed my hrt.. Not until this morninq... She Called me on phone and asked why I didn't chat wid her yesday, I said nofinq that I was not jst in the mood.. We talked for few minutes.. Nd she ended the call..

She called me dz afternoon, I jst finish answerinq her call now before I started typinq... She's now behavinq nice...

Like seriouzly.. Girls una no Like Nice Guys ?? Now I believe .

I didn't even read past the bolded.
That's your problem right there.

You were "easy" and desperate.
Being easy is not just a metric for females alone.
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by justmag(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
Pride will kill a man. U better msg her before she msgs someone else!

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Ezibless: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
2buff:

I didn't even read past the bolded.
That's your problem right there.

You were "easy" and desparate.
Being easy is not just a metric for females alone.

Bolded
I aint seeing anything
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
justmag:

Better stop encouraging bich-assness.
If you dont believe men also need to do yanga, you are sadly mistaken

The same psychological games females play on guys can certainly be used by guys as well.
It's not only guys that should be "afraid to lose" their partner.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in females calling their boyfriends. The ones that form "he must always reach me first" are not serious and will continue to be unserious if the guy continues to be a bich. You better learn.

10 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by OluwaChinenyenwa: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good thing you've escaped
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by justmag(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2014
2buff:

Better stop encouraging bich-assness.
If you dont believe men also need to do yanga, you are sadly mistaken

The same psychological games females play on guys can certainly be used by guys as well.
It's not only guys that should be "afraid to lose" their partner.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in females calling their boyfriends. The ones that form "he must always reach me first" are not serious and will continue to be unserious if the guy continues to be a bich. You better learn.

Real bitchasssness is playing games! A real man will msg her and tell her how he feels. These pointless games is child play.

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Amuram(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2014
A girl made me hate the word love in the erotic sense of it! I have since then stopped deceiving myself that love exist for nice guys.I'd rather remain single than have a girl control my mood all in the name of something unrealistic as love. Flirting is my new definition of love.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Brb grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

Real bitchasssness is playing games! A real man will msg her and tell her how he feels. These pointless games is child play.

Imagine after you write your essay finish and all she manages to respond with 1 hour later is "K".
LOL who's time have you now wasted?
Or you have never seen foolish girls who will decide not to contact her bf unless he begs her...for doing absolutely nothing.
Or the one that feels too big to call her guy and check up on him (even if he is sick) because she feels he is the only one that should be reduced to such things. And the He-diot will still be smiling & thinking that he is in a relationship undecided

To survive dating in this century, you need to be confident enough in yourself to know that as one drops, another one enters.
That confidence will be evident to her as well and she will know that there is a limit to what she can do before SHE herself loses you.
That is how you lead in the relationship as a man. You set the boundaries/fence, because girls are like children, they will always play everywhere in your compound. They need to know WHAT the compound is. Where it begins and where it ends, and that when they leave it, they're not coming back.
She must always know fully well that your relationship style is not the "begging" type. That though you love her, but whenever she wants to leave, the door is wide open. You be a solid rock.

If you no dey understand wetin I dey talk give you, you never arrive. cool
Dey pursue woman up and down and be a slave to their emotional rollercoasters if it works for you. All the best grin

19 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 27, 2014
It's true girls take nice guys for granted
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chimerase2: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Goodmorning to ma broda cc iceberylin who is in daddyzone grin
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Sheenor: 12:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Wellcome back to life bro........hahaha
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 12:49am On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:
Hello sissy angry

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by justmag(m): 12:52am On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

Imagine after you write your essay finish and all she manages to respond with 1 hour later is "K".
Or you have never seen foolish girls who will decide not to contact the guy unless he begs her...for doing absolutely nothing.

To survive dating in this century, you need to be confident enough in yourself to know that as one drops, another one enters.
That confidence will be evident to her as well and she will know that there is a limit to what she can do before SHE herself loses you.
She must always know fully well that your relationship style is not the "begging" type. That though you love her, but whenever she wants to leave, the door is wide open.

Dey pursue woman up and down and be a slave to their emotional rollercoasters if it works for you. All the best grin

ohhhhh I hate when girls do that shit! After writing a long message just to get a "K!" I delete them asap even if they look like halle berry! FDB! !! I agree with you though....I think i work on the same principle! I have never approached a girl in nigeria in my life before but I still manage to meet girls somehow! I feel girls out in nigeria work on a different principle that will never work with me. When a girl runs thru about 6 clueless dudes they think number 7 maybe the same. I believe you have to show these girls that you are all man! I have heard tooo many bad stories that gave me a lifetime worth of fear of some nigeria girls! I have a friend who has spent soo oo much money on some girls and they judt use him like slippas!

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by justmag(m): 12:56am On Nov 27, 2014
sylvalord:
Hello sissy angry

I am no punk! If i don't like her or wat she is doing...I'll tell her straight to her face.
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

I am no punk! If i don't like her or wat she is doing...I'll tell her straight to her face.
and what difference will that make? as long as she senses that you are scared to lose her, she will continue exploiting u

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by justmag(m): 1:04am On Nov 27, 2014
sylvalord:
and what difference will that make? as long as she senses that you are scared to lose her, she will continue exploiting u

I am never scared to lose someone dats already lost! My eyes are opened when girls start act shady!
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 27, 2014
Ezibless:

Bolded
I aint seeing anything

He said "I'm always afraid of losinq her "
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by onlymadrid(m): 1:17am On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

Or you have never seen foolish girls who will decide not to contact her bf unless he begs her...for doing absolutely nothing.
Or the one that feels too big to call her guy and check up on him (even if he is sick) because she feels he is the only one that should be reduced to such things. And the He-diot will still be smiling & thinking that he is in a relationship undecided

That is how you lead in the relationship as a man. You set the boundaries/fence, because girls are like children, they will always play everywhere in your compound. They need to know WHAT the compound is. Where it begins and where it ends, and that when they leave it, they're not coming back.
She must always know fully well that your relationship style is not the "begging" type. That though you love her, but whenever she wants to leave, the door is wide open. You be a solid rock.

Guy you are too much!
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 2:47am On Nov 27, 2014
2buff:

ROFLMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Medunah: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
Typing.......
Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2014
If you think love is all about telling females how you feel about them,caring etc - you're lost !
Forget mills and boons,the indian movies u watch and all,it doesn't work.The only thing that works is not subjecting urself to their indecisiveness,emotional instability and their poo.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! by chamboy(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2014
They Feel too important, I told one dat u r useless to me I only want to Bleep u. So stop behaving like u own my life or u my Paymaster

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TERMINATED: My Amazon KDP Account Gone [Picture] / Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / After Reading This You Might Break-up With Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.