Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? (2126 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / I Urgently Need Ur Advice On My Husband And His Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ladies, can you live with your hubby's child(ren) born from his ex?
Born out of wedlock.
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by iceberylin(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
Question for the gods smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:
Question for the gods smiley
must you exhibit how mentally rettarded you are?
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by iceberylin(m): 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
must you exhibit how mentally rettarded you are?
Must you ask irrelevant questions undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Must you ask irrelevant questions undecided
look for any deep lagoon nearby and help yourself by jumping in!
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by iceberylin(m): 11:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
look for any deep lagoon nearby and help yourself by jumping in!
Your sis just wont lemme shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
iceberylin:

Your sis just wont lemme shocked
balderdash from a shhit
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Lordabas: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2014

^^^^

Clowns grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Born out of wedlock.

certainly yes.i wil treat them as my kida too
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Born out of wedlock.

certainly yes.i wil treat them as my kids too
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by cococandy(f): 12:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Born before he met and married me? Yes. Depending on their mother's attitude.
Born after we got married? Nope.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 27, 2014
ephee:

certainly yes.i wil treat them as my kids too
what if the child turns out to be a male child and coincidentally you gave birth to a baby boy, won't you feel denied or deprived of your husband's inheritance?
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:

why won't you accept them if it happened after you guys must have got married?
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
why won't you accept them if it happened after you guys must have got married?
Nna commot for road make I see well.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:

Thank you.
Nne,
Weree ya nwayooooo!!!!
what's ur problem?
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 27, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
what if the child turns out to be a male child and coincidentally you gave birth to a baby boy, won't you feel denied or deprived of your husband's inheritance?
d inheritance wil b shared among his kids.

if he is that wealthy i wil save up for my kids too. as long as his kid is wit me ,i wil treat him as mine too. inheritance or no inheritance treat people d way u want to b treated nd b a good xample.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by mutter(f): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Question for the men- If you bring a child into the marriage, would you let the child accept the new wife?
There are so many stories about wicked step mothers but people hardly consider this version.
I have seen many men making it difficult for women to be happy with step children. They don`t allow the women to train or discipline the child and even say things to the child against the woman. Accuse the woman in front of the child.
Bringing a child into a marriage is something that both parties have to work on. It takes time, patience and tolerance. If the man does not stand behind the wife, and vice versa it can also go wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2014
Another question that one doesnt really know the answer to until one is faced with it

There are so many ifs and hows . . . .and the feelings regarding accepting a baby born by an easy going ex before marriage will be different from a baby born as a result of an affair during the marriage

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2014
I have no business with men who have baby mama(s). whether before or after marriage. I have cancelled baby mama drama from my entire life.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
ephee:

d inheritance wil b shared among his kids.

if he is that wealthy i wil save up for my kids too. as long as his kid is wit me ,i wil treat him as mine too. inheritance or no inheritance treat people d way u want to b treated nd b a good xample.
thumps up!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by soonest(f): 9:16am On Nov 27, 2014
The circumstance will determine my answer. However, i try hard to make my life uncomplicated

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by beeevan: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2014
I have no business with a man who has a child lurking somewhere, if it was kept from me and later resurfaced, my answer is No.
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by KanwuliaJara: 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Yes, because my hubby will be living with my own 'brood' born from my ALL my exes too!

Na BRADY BUNCH! cheesy

For me to get with such a man, I must have something to offer him in return abi? wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by beeevan: 7:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:

Thank you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by beeevan: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author= post=28379486][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Fkforyou(m): 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:
I have no business with men who have baby mama(s). whether before or after marriage. I have cancelled baby mama drama from my entire life.
Sam smith is gay? Am little bit disappointed, but no probs.... Am cool with it, although most of his lyrics seems like it was about a woman.
I just googled it.
So.... "stay with me" is about a married man .... Lol... Wierd.

@op sowie.... For derailing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Fkforyou:

Sam smith is gay? Am little bit disappointed, but no probs.... Am cool with it, although most of his lyrics seems like it was about a woman.
I just googled it.
So.... "stay with me" is about a marriage men.... Lol... Wierd.

@op sowie.... For derailing.
I dnt wanna believe that song was dedicated to a man. #sobs# I love that song.
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Fkforyou(m): 9:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm........ That wont stop me from using his lyrics to woo girls esp. My crush in school.

*singing* he would never love you like I can
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
beeevan:

See the kind question wey you dey ask. W
biko keep your gob shut!
I never begged you to comment.....
So, dey well there!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by Keyboardwarrior(m): 9:56pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I dnt wanna believe that song was dedicated to a man. #sobs# I love that song.
The whole song he made and the whole "in the lonely hour" album was never about you guys,it was about men. remember him singing "leave your lover..leave HIM for me" in his track "leave your lover". He was simply telling lets say a girl or a man to leave his or her lover for him. You guys just lost another Nigga to these gays. You ladies should step up,God saw these coming thats why he made women so you guys can keeps us to yourselves and kill homosexuality but you guys ruined it by lying,deceiving,cheating and even rejecting us. now one of us couldn't find a girl to love so he sought for love in the warm hands of a man. sorry 4 the epistle,i blame the other girls,you are a darling. OP i'm sorry 4 derailing.
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by idu1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
JoeArmsD1:
Born out of wedlock.
are u a woman?
Re: Ladies, Can You Live With Your Hubby's Child(ren) Born From His Ex? by idu1(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
cococandy:
Born before he met and married me? Yes. Depending on their mother's attitude.
fine baby... U r beautiful...

I hope am not behaving like unibenstudent?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When HeFirst Met His Wife 14yrs Ago, He Was Homeless...an Inspiring Story / What Should You Do When You Realized That You Make A Mistake In Your Marriage / Would You Rather Live A Short But Successful Life Or A Long And Unfulfilled One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.