Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail (5505 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Girl Who Got Blasted For Posting Pics Of A Married Man Online Finally Speaks Out / She Got Pregnant While I Was In Shiloh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
sweetheart, am not that easy o. I don't pretend and I say my mind as it is.

Wow.... You called an ugly guy like me sweetheart wink.......... Nobody has ever called me sweetheart , de say look like an Ogre cry

Have a Soft day sweetheart #Singing Tuwarayama & dancing Atigi/shokki #

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Wow.... She called an ugly guy like me sweetheart wink.......... Nobody has ever called me sweetheart , de say look like an Ogre cry

Have a Soft day sweetheart #Singing Tuwarayama & dancing Atigi/shokki #
Lol. its not all about your looks Darling, its about your golden heart my love.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by tshegs19: 8:43am On Nov 27, 2014
Badoo

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by pyyxxaro: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
Lol. its not all about your looks Darling, its about your golden heart my love.

Aww that's so sweet ... So you mean king Kong can date Miss World

*she called MY LOVE* am going to swallow 100naira indosid @once *running to the chemist*

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
pyyxxaro:

*she called MY LOVE* am going to swallow 100naira indosid @once *running to the chemist*
pls dont o. if you do, who will I call my love, darling and who will replace you? you are you my sweetie and no one can ever be you.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 8:53am On Nov 27, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2014
tubaba is this mans protege. Baddeest fucker ever livest.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2014
nwanem, this guy is leading me with 3 points.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by pyyxxaro: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
pls dont o. if you do, who will I call my love, darling and who will replace you? you are you my sweetie and no one can ever be you.

Am about to hang myself , wait lemme tie the rope on my waist

All these sweet names for me wink my level don change

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by danbrowndmf(m): 9:20am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
ur nt dt easy? asin u dy hard for boy to razzle?cheesy
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by danbrowndmf(m): 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
This isn't romantic sad
Hey ma crush hv been lookn for u all day.sad
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
Hey ma crush hv been lookn for u all day.sad
embarassed
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 100Cents: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2014
modelmike7:
........ Baddest Guy ever imprisoned!

Hahaha

You can say that again..
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by emperorchedda(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Hero of our time grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 100Cents: 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
firstkyn:
This romeo got not one but four female prison officials
pregnant while serving a 20 year jail sentence for attempted
murder inside a Baltimore City Detention Centre.
Tavon White, known as 'Kingpin' ran a vast drugs smuggling
business from inside the prison, CBS Baltimore reports.
Prosecutors say he made $10,000 to $20,000 a week
smuggling drugs and cell phones into the prison and
befriended the female guards who helped to make his business
easy. He rewarded them with sex and got 4 pregnant. Two of
the women even tattooed his name on their body.
Five officers of the corrupt prison, Tavon & two other inmates
are now facing charges of conspiracy, drug distribution and
money laundering.

No nonsense.

Small bullshit.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by asandigbo(f): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
ur nt dt easy? asin u dy hard for boy to razzle?cheesy
guy, I don't have sex, I only make love and with someone I truly love
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 100Cents: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
chai! d guy go dey good for that side o

You want ?
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 100Cents: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2014
shaggy007:

Park well joor.

A guy that is imprisoned for 20yrs,

Make $10k to $20k weekly,

Impregnates 4 female security guards,

The female security guards have his name tattooed on them...

[size=15pt] IS A BAD GUY, AND DESERVES TO BE COMMENDED AND APPLAUDED! [/size]

angry

Don't mind that guy.

He doesn't recognize achievement.

Govt officials go dey fear the guy self..

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by 100Cents: 9:32am On Nov 27, 2014
englishmart:
Girls are camels.

Understatement..

Women are fair weather companions..
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by danbrowndmf(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
guy, I don't have sex, I only make love and with someone I truly love
Never know your Type of Girl still Exist.:/
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by danbrowndmf(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
embarassed
where have you been na?
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2014
danbrowndmf:
where have you been na?
my papa house
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by dnawah(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
grin grin
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by danbrowndmf(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
my papa house
lolz
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by dnawah(m): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
bur hope u r not corrupt?if yes,then go pick ur ticket let vote u in.
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Dannidom(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Mehn this is dõpe. Cool way to spend jail terms
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Dreyl(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
for fuckinology? But i good pass am sha. grin
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by NaijaOptimist: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
When a lady likes your dick, or enjoys s3x with you.

she can go to the extreme for your sake.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by Hazardd(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2014
asandigbo:
So u wan go make he oil you
bad girl
shocked
Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by oduz: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2014
shaggy007:

A guy that is imprisoned for 20yrs,
Make $10k to $20k weekly,

Impregnates 4 female security guards,

The female security guards have his name tattooed on them...

[size=15pt] IS A BAD GUY, AND DESERVES TO BE COMMENDED AND APPLAUDED! [/size]

angry

It may be Better to FREE this guy

Before he causes more DAMAGE

And make him a law abiding TAXpayer

Before he turns himself to d Emperor of an INDEPENDENT Prison State ............ cool wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Prisoner Who Got 4 Female Guards Pregnant While In Jail by nairalife2013(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2014
modelmike7:
........ Baddest Guy ever imprisoned!
u must be a daan bad guy ya sef, to hav succeded so effortlessly to utter such a ribbreaking funny saying. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? / Who Is The Prettiest Among These South Eastern Baes? / 10 Things Ladies Do When They Visit A Guy They Don’t Want To Sleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.