Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? (5437 Views)

A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) / Guys: She Drops This After Cheating & Breaking Up With You Will You Accept It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by christopheru(m): 7:50pm On May 13, 2016
Let's have fun With your comments,
1. If you had to pick a DATE with a celebrity, who would it be?

2. Which celebrity would you always turn down anytime he/she Asks you for a date?

Lemme Go first.. I'll always accept a date from K.D. Aubart an actress Tho. You wanna see her pics well google it cheesy cheesy. And I'll always reject a date from Rihanna

Ladies and Gentlemen, Lets have fun with this...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 13, 2016
*..........Song joong ki.... kiss

gringrin

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by hungryboy(m): 8:00pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
SAN DOS KI
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 13, 2016
I'll go on a date with john legend. I'll happily reject davido
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 13, 2016
mhiz:
I'll go on a date with john legend. I'll happily reject davido
wetin davido do you nah
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by halfricanadian(f): 8:09pm On May 13, 2016
Will go on a date With

Tj jackson
John legend
Pharell williams
Taryll jackson
My God cry cry cry cry dey are my dream guys
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 13, 2016
I'll go on a date with Denzel Washington, I'll happily reject Wizkid
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Hadez(f): 8:14pm On May 13, 2016
I will go on a date with Trey songz. I will gladly reject iyanya undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by slim19(m): 8:19pm On May 13, 2016
Hadez:
I will go on a date with Trey songz. I will gladly reject iyanya undecided
lol they are not really different na grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Hadez(f): 8:21pm On May 13, 2016
slim19:
lol they are not really different na grin

They are just too different. Too different my dear
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 13, 2016
juhan:
wetin davido do you nah
Immature dude
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Sugarcious(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2016
I will go on a date with Cynthia Morgan and reject DIJA
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by slim19(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2016
Hadez:

They are just too different. Too different my dear
they both got the abs you ladies like
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 13, 2016
mhiz:
Immature dude
hehehe
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 8:33pm On May 13, 2016
skarlett:
I'll go on a date with Denzel Washington, I'll happily reject Wizkid
See this one...let the Wizkid come and let's see if you won't embarrass yourself for his attention.

I rest my case on you women. You people can form for Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by donholy28(m): 8:34pm On May 13, 2016
There re no positive effects of dating a celebrity...dey can't keep secrets
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by optional1(f): 8:34pm On May 13, 2016
On a date wit my Naija home boy actor pink lips Alex Ekubo gladly reject Runtown
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 8:37pm On May 13, 2016
As far as I am concerned, no female celebrity is worth rejecting.

I geh chance to hang out with Celeb and ah wan' begin form?? Na only if Ogun nor swear ontop my head.
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 8:40pm On May 13, 2016
Rihanna. I'd ferck and cum in her pvssy
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 13, 2016
°•Randy - Orton from WWE wrestling.
....I bet his hands would work wonders on my back kinks wink grin

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 8:42pm On May 13, 2016
SANDOSKI:

gringrin
You want to be his sugar mummy?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by CarrotAndStick: 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Randy - Orton from WWE wrestling.
....I bet his hands would work wonders on my back kinks wink grin
The muscles make you wet? Please tell me more
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by LordDecency(m): 8:43pm On May 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Will go on a date With

Tj jackson
John legend
Pharell williams
Taryll jackson
My God cry cry cry cry dey are my dream guys

Can yhu leave Abiola for Janet nd Go for yhur dream men? undecided

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Audray(f): 8:44pm On May 13, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•Randy
Orton from WWE wrestling.
....I bet his hands would work wonders on my back grin
So you'd go out with Orton for a very rough and torturous massage? grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

See this one...let the Wizkid come and let's see if you won't embarrass yourself for his attention.

Oga mi no be fight, no one's stopping you from saying what you have to say, I just said my bit. It should not be itching your balls undecided
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Marlvin(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2016
For now, topping the list of My Dinner date is Grace Gealey (Anika)

Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 13, 2016
CarrotAndStick:

The muscles make you wet? Please tell me more
You got big muscles
No
....Then Bye tongue
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Marlvin(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:

Ever heard of individual preference ?
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by PunkyV(f): 8:52pm On May 13, 2016
My celebrity crushes change all the time. But at the moment I have the hots for Kendrick Lamar. We'd make one talkative duo...between the sheets. I'd turn down Rick Ross any day, although I think his growl is sexy. Roh!
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by MrWhaley: 8:53pm On May 13, 2016
Marlvin:

Ever heard of individual preference ?
Oh! Really? Tell me more...
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 13, 2016
Audray:
So you'd go out with Orton for a very rough and torturous massage? grin
°•I hate pain angry
....Slow an sensuous massage grin
Re: Which Celebrity Would You Accept To Go On A Date With? Who Will You Turndown? by Marlvin(m): 8:55pm On May 13, 2016
MrWhaley:
Oh! Really? Tell me more...

Ask Quora

Quora: the best answer to any question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ashewo Shouts Customer's Name During Sex (picture Added) / Should I Confront Her? She Claimed To Be A Virgin But When I Entered After.. / Why Are Some Ladies Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.