Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage (3016 Views)

We Can't Date But We Do Have Sex / Shocking Photos Of Young Girls Forced Into Marriage [pictures] / Name Something A Woman Can't Go A Week Without (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by kakakoshina(m): 7:47am On Nov 27, 2014
1. Why do you love me?
2. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
3. Will you do your best to keep the romance alive?
4. Will you grow with me, and not away from me?
5. Will you stick through the rough times?
6. Are u willing to loss some battle in order to keep Peace?
7. Can you promise to put us ahead of everything else?
8. Will you be a great parent?
9. Will you be sure to remind me how much you love me regularly?
10. Can you promise to do all you can to keep that spark alive?
11. Will u support me when I can't carry myself?
12. Will you promise to continue to pursue your personal goals and dreams?
13. Will u not allow yourself to let Go?
14. Can you promise me that if my time is cut short, you’ll continue to live on for the both of us?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by pryncemautin: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Now that I can't answer those questions and I'm getting married this Saturday would u like to disrupt my wedding ceremony

18 Likes

Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by siegfried99(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by iceberylin(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
pryncemautin:
Now that I can't answer those questions and I'm getting married this Saturday would u like to disrupt my wedding ceremony
Mk we come chop free Rice cheesy
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by pryncemautin: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Na buy u go buy am b4
iceberylin:

Mk we come chop free Rice cheesy
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by holatin(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2014
then you are on your way to everlasting spinsterhood or bachelorhood
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by moderatorr: 7:59am On Nov 27, 2014
1. Why do you love me? - because you are fine
2. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me? - because i believe you are a good woman
3. Will you do your best to keep the romance alive? - yes
4. Will you grow with me, and not away from me? - yes
5. Will you stick through the rough times? - yes
6. Are u willing to loss some battle in order to keep Peace? - yes
7. Can you promise to put us ahead of everything else? - yes
8. Will you be a great parent? - yes
9. Will you be sure to remind me how much you love me regularly? - yes
10. Can you promise to do all you can to keep that spark alive? - yes
11. Will u support me when I can't carry myself? - yes
12. Will you promise to continue to pursue your personal goals and dreams? - yes
13. Will u not allow yourself to let Go? - yes
14. Can you promise me that if my time is cut short, you’ll continue to live on for the both of us? - yes

Na today? mugu jam maga = yes smiley
Fine girls playing hard to get, ugly girls getting married every saturday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by iceberylin(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2014
pryncemautin:
Na buy u go buy am b4

Correct guy...

I school in France sha
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by justmag(m): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2014
kakakoshina:
1. Why do you love me?
2. Why do you want to spend the rest of your life with me?
3. Will you do your best to keep the romance alive?
4. Will you grow with me, and not away from me?
5. Will you stick through the rough times?
6. Are u willing to loss some battle in order to keep Peace?
7. Can you promise to put us ahead of everything else?
8. Will you be a great parent?
9. Will you be sure to remind me how much you love me regularly?
10. Can you promise to do all you can to keep that spark alive?
11. Will u support me when I can't carry myself?
12. Will you promise to continue to pursue your personal goals and dreams?
13. Will u not allow yourself to let Go?
14. Can you promise me that if my time is cut short, you’ll continue to live on for the both of us?

marriage is not a damn contract! Anyone can anwser these questions but not everyone will promise this and not break it! Keep God in your prayers about this and let him give you that garantee! Only God can give you that garantee not a woman.

1 Like

Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by leonard509(m): 8:05am On Nov 27, 2014
iceberylin:

Correct guy...

I school in France sha
mugu like you. Lmao
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
wow were in Paris i skool in Monaco France but am currently in Paris
iceberylin:

Correct guy...

I school in France sha
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by sammoe(m): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2014
OP, bia, first ask yaself dese questions and answer dem before asking pesin.

#okthanks
#okbye
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 27, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by iceberylin(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
wow were in Paris i skool in Monaco France but am currently in Paris
Thats good...

How is school na grin
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Thinkr(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
Hmmmmm
everywhere I see you na "hmmmm" bet why nau
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2014
Thinkr:
everywhere I see you na "hmmmm" bet why nau
That's my trade mark wink
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Thinkr(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:

That's my trade mark wink
hmmmm ok. Can we do business?
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by lilbabyak(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2014
Some yes some no
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2014
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Thinkr(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2014

Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Thinkr:
k
lol
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by holyboss: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin

Anyways, mind my signature
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2014
After answering all these, I would be expecting to discuss salary
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by checkdate(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
justmag:

marriage is not a damn contract! Anyone can anwser these questions but not everyone will promise this and not break it! Keep God in your prayers about this and let him give you that garantee! Only God can give you that garantee not a woman.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most answers to the question wl be yes bt many wl not stick to it.
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by 100Cents: 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
But this is JAMB SYLLABUS.

Copyright !
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Samabu07(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
pryncemautin:

Hope you will answer them after your ceremony come saturday....

Meanwhile, we would be glad to handle your wedding invitations with our Bulk sms service. smiley
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
Hmmmmm
WHAT IS Hmmmmm??
s=using that to hoard space? undecided
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by joshbouy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by pryncemautin: 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just send Nairaland address to everyone in France. Thanks
Samabu07:

Hope you will answer them after your ceremony come saturday....

Meanwhile, we would be glad to handle your wedding invitations with our Bulk sms service. smiley
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by evanda12(f): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
Osho master
Re: If U Can't Answer This Questions, Then We Can't Go Into Marriage by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
achemedez:

WHAT IS Hmmmmm??
s=using that to hoard space? undecided
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Should You Allow Guys Suck Your Breasts? Find Out! / Here Boring This Night Oo / How Can I Stop Hating Fat Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.