Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Women And Handsome Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Handsome Men. (2663 Views)

Opinion!! Why Do Handsome Men Marry Ugly Women?? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2014
There are many myth surrounding handsome men and ugly men.men are not much different in there mindset and nature..

A woman prefers to mary a handsome man that she can move about with,tell people about him and she is always ready to make the man happy and man will do everything possible to make her cry.

But the ugly man is at home,performing the duties of a woman using his last kobo to take care of the house but she will never appreciated,unless he's loaded with with cash or have a special talent....

Women prefer the face than the mind.TRUE or FALSE?
BE REAL
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by maajin007(m): 10:21am On Nov 27, 2014
It depends not all women some women don't want competition
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by iceberylin(m): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2014
Incase undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 27, 2014
Leave us alone na biko
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2014
MarthaK:
Leave us alone na biko
..wetin i do na?
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by ucheokpara100(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2014
op truth thy say is bitter u nailed it. bt 2 my own opinion and undastndin God has givn us all good tins and challenges, so if u 're ugly is up 2 u to accept it and knw wat u wnt and wat works for u instead of fooling around with women. dnt forge or over try 2 please women jst knw thtz nt ur area of specialization (it doesn't work 4 u) so concentrate on buildin a nice career women 'll still wnt u lik thy crave 4 handsome guys.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most gals are sufferin from "fine boyism",includin me.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by countsparrow: 1:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, as I no fine, I no dey do work for house like woman, and I still come dey make my girlfriend cry, abeg wer u go put me... undecided

But seriously, op u can't blame girls for this, even as a man, b4 we pick gf sef, face na important factor to check ... My mama dey always tell me say, my son marry woman wey get good character, but that one no mean say make u carry monkey come house o!

1 Like

Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
countsparrow:
Op, as I no fine, I no dey do work for house like woman, and I still come dey make my girlfriend cry, abeg wer u go put me... undecided

But seriously, op u can't blame girls for this, even as a man, b4 we pick gf sef, face na important factor to check ... My mama dey always tell me say, my son marry woman wey get good character, but that one no mean say make u carry monkey come house o!
.lol.guy,for me o i will go for good character..face no be problm for me.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Mprex(f): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op. Stop day dreaming. Not all handsome guys are players that make ladies cry. Personally, i have come across guys that are good looking and good @ heart.

And for the records, i love my guys breath takingly handsome, like, drop dead gorgeous cool
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by countsparrow: 2:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:
.lol.guy,for me o i will go for good character..face no be problm for me.

Face!!! I can die for a gals face... Dat is wat sizzles the romance for me o!
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by 100Cents: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:
There are many myth surrounding handsome men and ugly men.men are not much different in there mindset and nature..

A woman prefers to mary a handsome man that she can move about with,tell people about him and she is always ready to make the man happy and man will do everything possible to make her cry.

But the ugly man is at home,performing the duties of a woman using his last kobo to take care of the house but she will never appreciated,unless he's loaded with with cash or have a special talent....

BE REAL

Yesterday, I collected phone numbers from 3 different ladies...

I knew it was the face. Later women will say they fall in love with their ears not with their eyes. For women, a man has to say the right thing and have the right appearance.

In addition, they love players.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by ruffhandu: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:

BE REAL

OP, I am handsome but not the bolded. I still know some guys who are not.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Cholls(m): 7:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
My brother tell all this brothers wey dey form/claim fine for here to cut me some slack. In this country we dey so first you must prove yourself to be the man($) angry being a fine brother is just an addition.

1 Like

Re: Women And Handsome Men. by clevvermind(m): 8:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
there are some ugly guys dating the most beautiful girls in town. it all about the cash flowing. many ladies go for money. and most handsome guys maltreat ladies and womanise too.

though i'm handsome and different sha.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2014
clevvermind:
there are some ugly guys dating the most beautiful girls in town. it all about the cash flowing. many ladies go for money. and most handsome guys maltreat ladies and womanise too.

though i'm handsome and different sha.
if i hear u're handsome nd differnt
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Samabu07(m): 8:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:

Enlighten the forum pls, suffering in what sense? The fine boyism is causing you pains? Difficult to get his attention or stay atop competition? Elaborate!
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by aristocrazzy: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
I'm handsome but seriously its not true.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:
Op. Stop day dreaming. Not all handsome guys are players that make ladies cry. Personally, i have come across guys that are good looking and good @ heart.

And for the records, i love my guys breath takingly handsome, like, drop dead gorgeous cool
...not all handsome guys are player.am aware of that but i want to ask u a question?
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Mprex(f): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:
...not all handsome guys are player.am aware of that but i want to ask u a question?
yes?
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by uglyogre(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
Most handsome guys i know are empty vessels and most believe every girl should always be at their beck and call, and when this is not the case, they become very embittered . People should spend time developing the inner attitudes than relying on transient things like hansomeness. To me, being handsome is just the icing of the cake, who are you really? when you are relying on your looks, then you are sitting on a long thing!I don't even care if a guy is handsome or looks like a gorilla. Inner attitudes and qualities is what matters to most ladies and that's the reason you see very ugly men married to very beautiful ladies all because they know how to treat a lady. So stop relying on your looks, Look inwards!
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by jnrbayano(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
uglyogre:
Most handsome guys i know are empty vessels and most believe every girl should always be at their beck and call, and when this is not the case, they become very embittered . People should spend time developing the inner attitudes than relying on transient things like hansomeness. To me, being handsome is just the icing of the cake, who are you really? when you are relying on your looks, then you are sitting on a long thing!I don't even care if a guy is handsome or looks like a gorilla. Inner attitudes and qualities is what matters to most ladies and that's the reason you see very ugly men married to very beautiful ladies all because they know how to treat a lady. So stop relying on your looks, Look inwards!

The bold is priceless.
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 9:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

yes?
good,would u marry an ugly man that's not loaded with cash,and be proud of him?..yes or no
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by jnrbayano(m): 9:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:

Why?

Is "fine boyism" attributed to nature or nurture?
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Mprex(f): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
sammy042:
good,would u marry an ugly man that's not loaded with cash,and be proud of him?..yes or no

an ugly man that doesnt have money

I dont understandsad
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Mprex post=28402271]
an ugly man that doesnt have money

I dont understandsad[/quote...yea
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by Mprex(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=sammy042 post=28402318][/quote]
why should i?
Re: Women And Handsome Men. by sammy042(m): 9:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mprex:

why should i?
..hehehe.just ans me first

(1) (Reply)

Who's Fault Is It ? Mature minds please - (let's leave sentiments) / Can You Introduce Your Boyfrnd/girlfriend To Your Parents? / Is She A Virgin?........(relationship Advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.