Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. (2704 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? / Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS / Lady Who Kissed A Guy From Ikeja To Lekki & Back To Ikeja Shares Her Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Diamby: 9:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
nairalanders this is a serious issue.what can make a guy come late home everyday of the week even after several warnings sun-mon even after returning from work.This has been going on for many years now like 10years.Please i need serious answers has this is a worrisome issue.
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by djeezy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Does he come back drunk? How late does he come back? What reason(s) does he give? Do they actually check out?
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
Op, are you for real. Your husband has been coming back home late for ten years and you don't know whyundecided
The fact that you used "guy" baffles me. Isn't he a man or did you marry him when he was a teenager.

Many things can make a man stay out at night
It could be that he is cheating on you, or he is hanging out with his buddies, he is a drunk, or he is working on a project.
He is your husband, you should know better. Please do your home work
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
I make him come home very late at night. grin awwwww sorrry.
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Charles4075(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
What are the reasons
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by mdbissalla(m): 9:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
pls, point more light:

wat is d nature of his job?

wat did he say he does outside?

why did he say he went to?

how old is he?
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by ronald4lif(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Are you a nagging girlfriend/wifey?

Nagging women is one factor that scare men away from their home and they just want to return home when the wife may have slept or relatively calm, then sneak out early in the morning.

Another factor is if the guy is an alcoholic, they close from work and catch up with friends where they hang out in bars and drink until it's late.

Last that I know of is that they womanise about and have a consistent relationship with a certain woman. After work they then go to her place to relax and get some massage from a long day at work.

In summary, the reason why men keep late nights is nagging women, alcohol and womanising.

1 Like

Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Tallesty1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Maybe nah the type of ppl wey dey house.
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by galadima77(m): 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2015
i dont even know which of the come/cum u are refering to....abeg help my dirty tots
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Osama10(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
From the day God created women things never remained the same anymore. angry
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by jamex93(m): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2015
when him dey close from work?
Him dey come back drunk?
Him dey womanize?
Him carry him work for head ?
Him dey keep bad friends?
Him dey keep much female friends?
what is his position at work?

The answer to your question is among those questions u solve it..
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by menix(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
@OP.. Depends on his job or his boss in d ofix cous my last female boss stays as late as 10-11pm.

Secondly if dat home aint conducive I.e u re fire fire woman then hez my kind of man.

Thirdly, I don't expect u bringing it to nairaland wivout thrashing it out wiv him cous ur info did not say otherwise..
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Young03(m): 10:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
They av said it all
bt d only tin dt can make me cum back late hour...is
when i went to watch football-champions league or
dat am hangin out with a gal by d corner
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Diamby: 11:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
The poster is male not female.The issue is he closes from work by 4pm gets home around 5.Goes out again from 7 and comes back by 11.This person doesnt drink or smoke.This happens from sun-mon everyday of the week.My question is can a lady make one loose his senses to an extent where he has to go to her everyday.
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by khassy(m): 2:12am On Feb 23, 2015
too much quarrelling
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 23, 2015
Diamby:
nairalanders this is a serious issue.what can make a guy come late home everyday of the week even after several warnings sun-mon even after returning from work.This has been going on for many years now like 10years.Please i need serious answers has this is a worrisome issue.
He's"chopping"the Forbidden Fruit/s
Re: What Makes A Guy Come Late At Night. by khia: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2015
Diamby:
The poster is male not female.The issue is he closes from work by 4pm gets home around 5.Goes out again from 7 and comes back by 11.This person doesnt drink or smoke.This happens from sun-mon everyday of the week.My question is can a lady make one loose his senses to an extent where he has to go to her everyday.

@op, when you say that he stays out late from Sun-Mon that would imply that he only stays out late 2 nites in a week, or did you mean from Mon-Sun?

I don't understand what your issue is maybe you are in-love with the lady.
Are you married?

(1) (Reply)

Naija Guys Can You Do This For Your Girlfriend? (photo) / Best Ways To Avoid Heartbreaks / Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.