Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! (5277 Views)

Six Golden Rules For F***ing / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! / I'll Love To Be Married By July 2015 But I Don't Even Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2014
1)when you keep calm as a lady,keeping him thinking that there is something peculiar about you.When he sends you abusive message,do not reply back with abusive words,if you must reply write I'm sorry" or thank you.
2)No man likes to be talked back to.if you must be a wife material, just shut up.when he is calm, talk things over.Don't be arrogant,be humble.
3)Don't be carried away by your beauty.Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? your good character keeps him.
4)do not compare him with your EX .there are thousands of other ladies out there.forget about the past , you are a new creature, old things have passed away.
5)Don't always be at the receiving end,buy him something no matter how little it is.whether he has thousands of it ,just buy it.yours is unique.Be industrious, men like ladies with industrious mind.
6)Respect him and his family members.Be a good cook.Learn how to cook something.Some ladies can only cook noodles,very bad.
7)Call him when you have credit,don't be a chronic flasher.Value yourself and he will value you.
coolLook out if he is a time waster or if he is for real.Can he fight both physically and spiritually for you? you need to know.
9)What you can't change in him now that you are still dating,am sorry ,in marriage you won't be able to change it either or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.
10)You are dating and he punches you at every slight misunderstanding.sorry,when you marry him,your bedroom will be a "changing room"and your sitting room a"boxing ring".
11)Every little time he threatens to break up with you.you start crying," if you leave me I will die...Who told you?A better person who will value you is coming. Relax!!.
12)Above all...Ask yourself! what is God saying about this relationship. May God open your eyes if you are already into one,and if you are still searching,God will lead you into a good relationship in Jesus name...Amen.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by nessaluv(f): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2014
no 1& 2 sha....

As much as i try 2do 'em i jst can't- my tolerance is @ level1, i pray i improve as ah grow up....
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by walanter(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2014
wow.... seemz lik ur pointing out to the she's...whot about d he's them .

1 Like

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2014
just for ladies only
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2014
although guys can also learn one or two things from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by 100Cents: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2014
I hear..
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ok I'll be expecting silver and diamond rule
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
Ok I'll be expecting silver and diamond rule
lolzzz
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by chimerase2: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nothing dey to comment undecided
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by ojay72(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ea§ier said than done ooooo... When that time reach all of una go understand.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 11:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
hmmmmm...OK naa
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by ucheeee(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2015
Hmmm op.
Wish to have ur hand in marriage.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by chronique(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
Good points. I hope the OP is practising these points sha.

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Chizzy20(f): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2015
Nyc points
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Crocz(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2015
Nice but need to consult the experts...Karchisbarbie, what do you have to say? cheesy
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2015
Chizzy20:
Nyc points
thanks dear
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by ucheeee(m): 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
@ op, I just publicly proposed to you
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
ucheeee:
@ op, I just publicly proposed to you
awwwwww!!!
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by ucheeee(m): 4:40pm On Jan 01, 2015
prettyjo:
awwwwww!!!

Will u marry me?
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
had to resurrect this thread.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 14, 2015
I recall that a wise man was once quoted as saying:

"I spent many years searching for Mrs Right with very little success, then I decided to work on making myself Mr Right and my Mrs Rights began appearing within a matter of days "

4 Likes

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by sinizia: 2:00am On Apr 14, 2015
13. Treat one another like you'll want them to treat you.

2 Likes

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by sinizia: 2:03am On Apr 14, 2015
GenBuhari:
I recall that a wise man was once quoted as saying:

"I spent many years searching for Mrs Right with very little success, then I decided to work on making myself Mr Right and my Mrs Rights began appearing within a matter of days "

Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by mikolo80: 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
prettyjo:
1)when you keep calm as a lady,keeping him thinking that there is something peculiar about you.When he sends you abusive message,do not reply back with abusive words,if you must reply write I'm sorry" or thank you.
2)No man likes to be talked back to.if you must be a wife material, just shut up.when he is calm, talk things over.Don't be arrogant,be humble.
3)Don't be carried away by your beauty.Have you not seen beautiful ladies that are still single till date? your good character keeps him.
4)do not compare him with your EX .there are thousands of other ladies out there.forget about the past , you are a new creature, old things have passed away.
5)Don't always be at the receiving end,buy him something no matter how little it is.whether he has thousands of it ,just buy it.yours is unique.Be industrious, men like ladies with industrious mind.
6)Respect him and his family members.Be a good cook.Learn how to cook something.Some ladies can only cook noodles,very bad.
7)Call him when you have credit,don't be a chronic flasher.Value yourself and he will value you.
coolLook out if he is a time waster or if he is for real.Can he fight both physically and spiritually for you? you need to know.
9)What you can't change in him now that you are still dating,am sorry ,in marriage you won't be able to change it either or you will spend the rest of your life trying to change him.
10)You are dating and he punches you at every slight misunderstanding.sorry,when you marry him,your bedroom will be a "changing room"and your sitting room a"boxing ring".
11)Every little time he threatens to break up with you.you start crying," if you leave me I will die...Who told you?A better person who will value you is coming. Relax!!.
12)Above all...Ask yourself! what is God saying about this relationship. May God open your eyes if you are already into one,and if you are still searching,God will lead you into a good relationship in Jesus name...Amen.
This your number 2 funny die
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by prettyjo(f): 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
mikolo80:
This your number 2 funny die
grin
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by francizy(m): 12:55am On Jun 22, 2015
prettyjo:

MrsChima come and read this... cheesy

Ronald4lif, food don done.. grin
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by MrsChima(f): 2:10am On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

MrsChima come and read this... cheesy

Ronald4lif, food don done.. grin

And why are so many good and submissive wives have cheating and abusive husbands? grin

Good try boo boo.
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by francizy(m): 6:07am On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

And why are so many good and submissive wives have cheating and abusive husbands? grin

Good try boo boo.

Same way good men end up with nagging, abusive and cheating wives.. It all happens at both ends. All ladies needs to do is to be mindful of the man they wanna spend the rest of their lives with. Some ladies will rather marry the money than the man. They want already made men who won't even value them. Sometimes, they look for that guy who sounds sweet to them, not knowing he also sounds the same to every woman he comes across. She might see a guy that loves her but will be like he got no swags. Then why complain when the swagged arss dude deals with yah..
There is/are no perfect males/females, so stop turning into a womanist.. tongue
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by MrsChima(f): 8:10am On Jun 22, 2015
francizy:

Same way good men end up with nagging, abusive and cheating wives.. It all happens at both ends. All ladies needs to do is to be mindful of the man they wanna spend the rest of their lives with. Some ladies will rather marry the money than the man. They want already made men who won't even value them. Sometimes, they look for that guy who sounds sweet to them, not knowing he also sounds the same to every woman he comes across. She might see a guy that loves her but will be like he got no swags. Then why complain when the swagged arss dude deals with yah..
There is/are no perfect males/females, so stop turning into a womanist.. tongue

You are faker than a 4 USD bill. How is the fvck I am a womanist or becoming a womanist when YOU have mentioned me on a thread that is INSTRUCTING women on how to get married and stay married?

How the fvck we go from GOOD and SUBMISSIVE WIVES to chicks that are complaining and nagging swagless guys Now submissive wives are complaining and nagging? It makes no sense!

If you couldn't answer my question correctly than say so instead of rubbish that has nothing to do with my question!
Re: Ready To Be Married,golden Rules!!! by francizy(m): 9:08am On Jun 22, 2015
MrsChima:

You are faker than a 4 USD bill. How is the fvck I am a womanist or becoming a womanist when YOU have mentioned me on a thread that is INSTRUCTING women on how to get married and stay married?

How the fvck we go from GOOD and SUBMISSIVE WIVES to chicks that are complaining and nagging swagless guys Now submissive wives are complaining and nagging? It makes no sense!

If you couldn't answer my question correctly than say so instead of rubbish that has nothing to do with my question!

Whatever woman.. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!! / When A Girl Visits You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.