Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,338 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Girls Don't Play Hard To Get - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Play Hard To Get (5390 Views)

Why Is It That Girls Don't Play Hard To Get Or Sleep With Anymore Nowadays / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / Why Do Ladies Play Hard To Get? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by darkid1(m): 8:05am On Jan 14, 2015
passing this thread like I never saw it
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by fuckerholic(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2015
VickyyB:
We often hear guys say that Nigerian girls are always playing hard to get and start by insulting us/them.

Ok...you know that it's not a girl nature to woo a guy. And a guy who's in a committed relationship wouldn't get an attention from any girl.

It's a different ball game for girls. Guys will keep pestering us even when they know we are in a relationship.

Are they expecting us to succumb whenever they knock at the door, and we would still be called whöre, cheat, bítch etc, by them?

I think guys are confused. What do you think ?
No you are the one confused rather..
Re: Girls Don't Play Hard To Get by DopeDudee(m): 10:40am On Jan 15, 2015
[quote author=Evina post=28393537]

You don't seem to understand my post.

Attention as in: when a guy is in a relationship, especially with a "hot" good girl, it makes him attractive to other girls. Other girls begin to feel there must be something "special" about the guy.

Also, girls generally like to compete with each other and will go as far as attempting to catch the attention of a man they know is taken, even if the person that "took" him, is their home gurl.

Ds particular one is sooo true cus l knew hw much l tried nd fought 2avoid lots nd lots of temptation frm gurls wen l was in a r/shp wit ma ex jus to remain dat faithful guy but meehn since l became single it seemed like all dos barbies jus disappeared oo witout a trace...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MUST A MAN KNEEL DOWN TO PROPOSE TO A GIRL? / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.