Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,135 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

S4 Or 5s Please? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / S4 Or 5s Please? (2654 Views)

Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Note Pro Needed Asap / I Wnt To Swap My S3 Plus Some Money For Iphonee 5 Or 5S / Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
I am finding it difficult in choosing between Galaxy S4 and iPhone5s. I have 55k and I can get new S4 at that price and a fairly used iPhone5s at that price too.
Considering brighter camera, better network, stronger(longer lasting), better keyboard, and OS which is better please? I have not used iOS phone before and the only android ever used is Xperia. So experienced and learned guys help me make a wise choice I won't regret. I also learnt the iPhone can't share data cause bluetooth is disabled. Well, over to you. It's urgent pls.
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Camera quality: s4

screen display: 5s

network: your choice

battery: depends on usage, i could grade them equal

keyboard: s4 s4 s4.... Iphone's auto correct can make you look dumb

app usage: iphones win

and of course, iphone has many flaws eg inability to share files, you cant download directly from app store unless through their macbook...

3 Likes

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by KingMeezy: 4:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
S4 is useless,iphone 5s is better but I will advice you go for HTC One or one Mini2

2 Likes

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2014
afanide:
I have S4 should incase you decide to go for it.

To me it's better off Iphone.

I will give it to you at the rate of 45,000 because we are running a Promo.

It is brand New, Sealed and everything is intact.

If you are in Port-Harcourt, you can come and inspect it.

If you are not in PH, we can send it across to you with additional fee.

See photos below
How do I upgrade it to Lollipop? You are tempting me, I'm moved but will contact you when majority chip in for S4. You prefer S4 because you wan market goods. Calm down, I'll patronize you if S4 wins the day.
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2014
More ideas please...
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Lagusta:

and of course, iphone has many flaws eg inability to share files, you cant download directly from app store unless through their macbook...
Thanks sir. So, in all which would you go for if you were me.
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 12:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Funnicator:

Thanks sir. So, in all which would you go for if you were me.

i would go for the note3, not even the s4
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 1:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Lagusta:

i would go for the note3, not even the s4
How much is it in the market, or do you know the price range?
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 1:35am On Nov 28, 2014
Funnicator:

How much is it in the market, or do you know the price range?

m not sure, between 60-70k
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 2:39am On Nov 28, 2014
go for htc one m7, m8 or note 3, and if all isn't possible then go for the s4..
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by emmy4lov(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
afanide:
You can reach me on

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
what's the prise for ur note3
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by bikerboy1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
afanide:
You can reach me on

Nathaniel
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com

Pls how much is your note 3 and galaxy s5
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Yung16(m): 11:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Funnicator:
I am finding it difficult in choosing between Galaxy S4 and iPhone5s. I have 55k and I can get new S4 at that price and a fairly used iPhone5s at that price too.
Considering brighter camera, better network, stronger(longer lasting), better keyboard, and OS which is better please? I have not used iOS phone before and the only android ever used is Xperia. So experienced and learned guys help me make a wise choice I won't regret. I also learnt the iPhone can't share data cause bluetooth is disabled. Well, over to you. It's urgent pls.
I wouldn't want to say much to avoid making IOs users want to cry. Save your self from the bondage of An iPhone don't let your self be locked up. As there are just too many restrictions than you have ever being told.

And when buying an S4 pls be carefully as there are many cloned versions out there parading to be original. I wouldn't want a situation where you will end up buying a cloned 14k phone at rates way higher than the original. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by xtervaganza(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lagusta:

iphone 5s has better screen display than s4?

Oh my sod! Iphone 5s has dull screen unlike the sharp full HD on s4

you fall my hand ooo

1 Like

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2014
android, android, android.... click on my signature
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
iphone 5s has better screen display than s4?

Oh my sod! Iphone 5s has dull screen unlike the sharp full HD on s4

you fall my hand ooo

have you seen an iphone 5s before

If you have, you wont talk like this....

I've seen both phones, and when it comes to display, iphones usually win...

Note that i'm not talking about camera or picture quality
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:

s4 is super amoled, iphone 5s is ips LcD, two very much different tecnology and screen, but if i was to choose, i would choose the super amoled it has a higher ppi, than the 5s
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2014
deejayharry1:
s4 is super amoled, iphone 5s is ips LcD, two very much different tecnology and screen, but if i was to choose, i would choose the super amoled it has a higher ppi, than the 5s

iphone also has retina display... The colour seperation is far better and more realistic than s4

super AMOLED just talks about the quality of the screen, remember we have TFT, IPS, LED, AMOLED and now super AMOLED... The quality is better in s4, but the display and color resolution in most iphones (i think from iphone4 and above) have an edge.....
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:

iphone also has retina display... The colour seperation is far better and more realistic than s4

super AMOLED just talks about the quality of the screen, remember we have TFT, IPS, LED, AMOLED and now super AMOLED... The quality is better in s4, but the display and color resolution in most iphones (i think from iphone4 and above) have an edge.....
false info. the ipiphone uses an ips like i said and with an lcd screen, the retina display its there to make it much viewable under the sun, but when it comes to display and ppi angle view, the samsung is the much better...
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2014
deejayharry1:
false info. the ipiphone uses an ips like i said and with an lcd screen, the retina display its there to make it much viewable under the sun, but when it comes to display and ppi angle view, the samsung is the much better...

we are saying the same thing, only in a different way...

Well, it all boils down to choices we make...
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by xtervaganza(m): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:

not only have i seen it but used it for 2 days. Ask anybody who has seen both phones, they'll tell s4 hd super amoled is far better than iphone 5s screen

1 Like

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by xtervaganza(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
afanide:
Note III=45k
Samsung Galaxy S5:=45k also
where do u get your own phones? At that price i doubt if your phones are original

1 Like

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 3:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
not only have i seen it but used it for 2 days. Ask anybody who has seen both phones, they'll tell s4 hd super amoled is far better than iphone 5s screen

guy, i'm not talking about screen quality, of course super amoled beats al others hands down...,

i'm talking about the retina display on iphones, the color seperation and crisp display makes it more realistic...

And hey, i'm not an ios fan, i just used one of their phones, and i still love android, but the truth hurts...

No wahala shaa, i dont like arguments....
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by xtervaganza(m): 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:

guy, i'm not talking about screen quality, of course super amoled beats al others hands down...,

i'm talking about the retina display on iphones, the color seperation and crisp display makes it more realistic...

And hey, i'm not an ios fan, i just used one of their phones, and i still love android, but the truth hurts...

u don para o....lol
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Lagusta:

talking about display and being realistic the htc one has the best display, highest ppi and an LCD screen... the s4 has a much better display than the iphone5s, the 5s has a realistic display, the s4 has an over saturated display, but in conclusion the s4 has the better display

Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Lagusta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
xtervaganza:
u don para o....lol

habaa, how i go para for my chairman nah grin grin grin
Re: S4 Or 5s Please? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 29, 2014
afanide:
Note III=45k
Samsung Galaxy S5:=45k also
galaxy s5 45k? Very shocking. This is too good to be true. Can I see clear pic of the back showing the imei? Screenshots of the settings page? Picture of first page of applications? Also, is it new phone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Vs Infinix: Who Had The Better 2015? / How To Get Triple Data On Airtel Nigeria's New Tarriff -2019 / The New Pouvoir 3 Just Made Me Hate Tecno Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.