Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,029 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't (4318 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Charles4075(m): 10:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Op, thank God that he didn't do this to you. You're so lucky I swear.

1 Like

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Keyboardwarrior(m): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
naijaboiy:

Why

Why should a decent man contend with a bad girl undecided

I don't go with that...

LION!!! cheesy
More love and less judgment homie...oops! i 4got you can't seperate naijboiy from law and judgement.
But everyone deserves a second chance,i'm sure there's a clark kent 4 every bad girl out there. why should God ignore our crappy lives,sometimes we can't help it,If God is doing the same i'm sure the men he made in his image can't even help but do the same. she might be lost and just waiting for superman to help her find her way back. even you might unknowingly catch that grenade 4 dt bad girl u hate. we divine beings bro!
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
whose ma dota falling for embarassed
.na Joke oo
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
Keyboardwarrior:

shey you know that fufu and egusi soup is scarce in france,infact i heard their is no single kpomor in france,i'm just looking out 4 you o! infact you can come and visit me sef,who said fine girls shouldn't visit fine boys in naija? telemundo,korean movies,DSTV and T-fare no be wahala. i got'chu! don't just go to france!
.smart cheesy
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by chimerase2: 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.na Joke oo
the fall way u fall for amu no pain me oh but na the yakata way follow de fall *where's ma handky, finds handky* cry cry
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Charles4075:
Op, thank God that he didn't do this to you. You're so lucky I swear.
.lol
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
the fall way u fall for amu no pain me oh but na the yakata way follow de fall *where's ma handky, finds handky* cry cry
.daddy i de kraz mk i fall yakata for any man...?issAhlie
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
kristina1:
Guys are unpredictable sha
.i tell ya
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
Flawless!...you again
. :/ wah did i do?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
Flawless!...you again
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
Khalessi:
TBH I've no idea what's going on with you this days. Are you going through midlife crisis or whatever?
.er you referring to me?cus i din get you
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by lekzzydo(m): 10:25pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.so for 9ja na SIN for gal to visit guy? Am off to France :/

It's even worst in France. I heard they do it @ Bus stop, cafe toilet, conference room toilet, garage gringrin
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
Flawless!...you again
.excuse me...what dos that statement mean?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by chibwike(m): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.excuse me...what dos that statement mean?
hian!...u modified?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
lekzzydo:

It's even worst in France. I heard they do it @ Bus stop, cafe toilet, conference room toilet, garage gringrin
.lol do u skul Der?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 10:28pm On Nov 27, 2014
chibwike:
hian!...u modified?
.i Just asked you a question...which 1 is "flawless u again?"
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by chimerase2: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.daddy i de kraz mk i fall yakata for any man...?issAhlie
ok tongue tongue tongue
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
chimerase2:
u need summary? undecided
yes I do
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by chibwike(m): 10:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.i Just asked you a question...which 1 is "flawless u again?"
ur face looked familiar
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by lekzzydo(m): 10:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.lol do u skul Der?

Nah, I bleep there. Since it's much easier to bleep girls of any type there.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by chimerase2: 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
samflexxy:
yes I do
ok dat means u go wait first undecided
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by AbuMikey(m): 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2014
Just one Question for You flawles, Can You write a FORMAL Letter in an examination condition?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by naijaboiy: 10:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Keyboardwarrior:

More love and less judgment homie...oops! i 4got you can't seperate naijboiy from law and judgement.
But everyone deserves a second chance,i'm sure there's a clark kent 4 every bad girl out there. why should God ignore our crappy lives,sometimes we can't help it,If God is doing the same i'm sure the men he made in his image can't even help but do the same. she might be lost and just waiting for superman to help her find her way back. even you might unknowingly catch that grenade 4 dt bad girl u hate. we divine beings bro!
LoL...all these long stories bruh!! cheesy

I've known this girl online and it's the way she carries her online attitude that i'm acting on.

She wan dey form bad bìtch here and there grin

That's why I made that statement you first quoted.

By the way what is the essence of this thread
Is she creating it for us to learn something or she just wants to garner attention as usual grin

3 Likes

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by luckybaddest(m): 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
Oooh gosh this post have spoilt my fucking mood now, you don't want me to complete my mission with her.
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Tallesty1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
Ok...evening everybody.lemme start it anyhow cause am not good at creating threads)I went to a guy's house today(friend)at 1st we sat outside ad was gisting...about 1hr letta we decided to go inside...we went in ad resumed our gisting o..b4 u know diz bobo was trana tout my BO.Obs,,when i noticed i push his hands away ad d next thing i hear is"WHY ARE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A KID"the thing ring 4mah ear...(a kid wouldn't stop you but a matured adult would)he tryd again ad i pushed him again,,stood up ad left angrily..........could u believe ds guy called me ad asked the same question?"WHY ARE YOu bEHAVING LIKE A KId" i got pissed off ad rained insults on him...........my question now is "er you guys always like that?"cause this is not d 1st time this ish has happened to me ad das d same rhetorical question u guys ask...SO am asking""IF A LADY REFUSES yOU THOSE THAT MEAN SHE IS A KID?cause ion understand...(am really pissed right now)
He was right.

Only kids would see better thing and reject itsad

They prefer clean 5 naira note to a dirty 1000 naira note.

Those babies need serious massage and you turned down someone who was willing to do it free of charge.

You are not being fair to them Walahi

btw, why do you girls like looking for trouble?

Unah dey outside dey gist, e no do you, you come follow am enter room?

Wetin u be wan collect for 'im room? Holy Communion?

2 Likes

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Tallesty1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 27, 2014
FLAWLES:
.ion get u...(all guys are guilty)even YOU
All guys must have squeezed your bosom.

Now that is breast abuse

2 Likes

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by Clinton594(m): 4:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Babe you pissed me off yesterday....... Shey you know.
This girl flawles came to my house oh on her own accord and was awsome 'dressically' . we were chatting school matter outside with fresh air.... until it was getting boring and we decided to go inside. Na then the topic change oh, we begin gist boy-girl matter.
so She was feeling me as I was feeling her, and I wanted to make the move as a guy wey I be..... she come dey act like pikin, come vex comot.
Abeg wetin I do wrong

2 Likes

Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Clinton594:
Babe you pissed me off yesterday....... Shey you know.
This girl flawles came to my house oh on her own accord and was awsome 'dressically' . we were chatting school matter outside with fresh air.... until it was getting boring and we decided to go inside. Na then the topic change oh, we begin gist boy-girl matter.
so She was feeling me as I was feeling her, and I wanted to make the move as a guy wey I be..... she come dey act like pikin, come vex comot.
Abeg wetin I do wrong

.lolssss...i wish
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by agrovick(m): 4:08am On Nov 28, 2014
interesting...
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 4:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
All guys must have squeezed your bosom.

Now that is breast abuse
.? Wats dis 1 saying?abeg no let me loose my Respect 4u(mtswww
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 4:12am On Nov 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
He was right.

Only kids would see better thing and reject itsad

They prefer clean 5 naira note to a dirty 1000 naira note.

Those babies need serious massage and you turned down someone who was willing to do it free of charge.

You are not being fair to them Walahi

btw, why do you girls like looking for trouble?

Unah dey outside dey gist, e no do you, you come follow am enter room?

Wetin u be wan collect for 'im room? Holy Communion?
.shey u no folo de read update?(we wer neighbours b4)even b4 being my neighbour...we have bin friends for 2yrs(dos that pass a messg?
Re: So If She Says"no" U Refer Her As A Kid?bullshi't by FLAWLES(f): 4:14am On Nov 28, 2014
luckybaddest:
Oooh gosh this post have spoilt my fucking mood now, you don't want me to complete my mission with her.
.lollss...show me d gal mk i warn em

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will You Call (see photo)) / Ladies: Which Body Part Do You Like Being Touched The Most? / What Is The Effect On A Child To See His/her Parents Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.