Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] (47298 Views)

LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / See What Delsu Graduating Student Is Being Poured..(pictures) / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Dahkogrin007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
fidek:
Nigerians are so wicked. This kind of things don't happen in France
and is dat suppose to be funny at dix tym ??
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by eleko1: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
:sad sad sad embarassed embarassedMay his soul rip
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by christejames(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
I thought I recently rebuked that act of pouring water on graduates as childish, then many of you that quoted me were saying that I'm a private university student, it was even on another IMSU. RIP to the unfortunate student.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
what a tradition, who even originated this dirty water tradition in schools??

2 Likes

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by yahx(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Afta all disz years sleepless nyt #mhen. U no try sef u for die since na# wat did I say rip som wil say na pdp or gej cous am

1 Like

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by eleko1: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2014
Perrsin wey neva enta train talkless of going to Togo. sad sadDnt mind d nut.
Dahkogrin007:
and is dat suppose to be funny at dix tym ??

1 Like

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Bamoha(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
nawa fr naija o thnk God am in dubai sha winknawa fr naija o thnk God am in dubai sha
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Bamoha(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Not again...... 4/5 yrs wasted, parent resources wasted, expectation cut short..
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
fidek:
some ppl will never abstain from their stupidity! we're talking human life here and ur there making a great deal of foolishness out of urself. if u want to school n die in France, how can that bring back d dead? mtchewww!

2 Likes

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Sunmibare6(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Heeeya,,this is indeed a traumatic scenerio,
They poured water,pepper and even alchohol on me during ma own graduation bur Later survived it.this is indeed a maleducational practice.may God 4gv hm and may his soul RIP.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by yahx(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Afta all disz years sleepless nyt #mhen. U no try sef u for die since na# wat did I say rip som wil say na pdp or gej cous am

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by slap1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Scrypt:
Na wa o. Why person go pour another somebody dirty water? Wetin do Juice and Wine? angry angry
He probably did the same to others.
RIP to him.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Godfullsam(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
[quote author=fidek post=28408609]Nigerians are so wicked. This kind of things don't happen in France.

Will you shut up ur mouth
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by fireforfire: 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Chaii....
Evil Powers from his ancestral foundation at work!!!
Dey waited fpr dis time to strike , maybe dey hv seen his future and said "if we let dis boy graduate ehhh he wil do wonders, lets take him down"
Chaii after how many yrs in school (with all d possible strikes).
May God console d family.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Emilord(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Bad kindred(umunna)i swear,na from village dem for track this guy...Rip bro,4yrs wasted...but we cant ask God why.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Pennyways: 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
I bet you this can't happen in a civilized state at this current stage where all individuals are civilized,embrace the light and adopt the civilized culture and nature, but just only in dark age APC states
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by arsetalks(m): 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2014
fidek:
You are a pathetic cuntish idiotic idiott of a mannerless wannker who thinks it is funny to joke with someone's death.

Words fail me to describe how much of an idiott you are.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by aspirebig: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
Rip to the dead.

What a tragedy? Na wa o my sincere heartfelt sympathy to his family,fellow students and friends. May God give them the fortitude to bear the loss,Amen.

When I grad,I still remember the day I was bath with water by my fellow students. I have never heard that someone died from such. Probably there is more to it,who knows. Then,it is fun big time. When u see other graduating students being bath with water,u will admire them as they are leaving the university stress, u can't wait for your turn to come.I was bath wt water twice in my case,in my hostel and in my best friend hostel as I was popular in the two hostels. Then after the water bathing stuff,we even took pictures with other students to remember that day.

Yes,sincerely,it was fun, the only thing is that some students were caught unwares wt the water and try to run,but u know greatest Nigerian students naa,greatest gba gba,gba gba,greatest gbi gbi,gbi gbi,u can only run,but u can hide,esp if u are a popular dude,and u have been pouring water to other graduating students. It is a way to say 'congratulations' now u are free the sch stress of reading and writing exams,projects supervision,saddist lecturers etc.

Pouring water is mostly done to the graduating students in the day,u wrote ur final degree exams,for your co students from that day u are now a graduate,but u if have carry overs,failed courses,or extention,too bad. It will spoil the whole show.

The only thing is that,sometimes,while been bath wt water,they may wet your expensive textbooks,wristwatch,fine clothes,vital documents or get u stained. You can avoid this,by visiting a friend,drop off all your belongings before going to your hostel,be it inside the school hostel or off 'k,u can't avoid 'the water blessing'Apart from that,it is fun. I do not mean DIRTY WATER ooooooo

In my own sch, it was only clean water used, no pepper, no onion, no sand, no muddy water. So dont think the wicked practice in your sch is what was obtained in others. I left uni over 10yrs now.

This was just a very sad one and I pray is one off ooo.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by sniperwolf(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
fidek:

You don't have to tell us that you live in France
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by darlenese(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
So this Rubbish practice is still in existence? I nevr saw this as fun while I was in school at all, in my hostel then, some students go as far as adding slices of fresh pepper and mud sand in the water, , is annoying n disgusting , the day I wrote my last paper, as they were warming up to do their usual rubbish, I promised them I would arrest all of them sad , I hate this barbaric Act sad
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Davd52(m): 4:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
Boiz been childish naija make una grow up naaaaa tongue

1 Like

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by 19naia(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
This kind of thing would not happen in Canada now... They would not be out in the icy cold weather making silliness, the soakaway would be frozen solid as a block of ice, and they would never anyway have an open soakaway pit and they would not put it or buried live wires in close proximity.... Eventually they will come to their senses and understand that banning peoples activities is less effective than Mandating Safe Design of amenities and infrastructure..Build closed/covered soakaways and gutters or make underground sewage tunnels... Build safe electrical infrastructure and have regular inspections with competent inspectors who will see to the repairs of hazardous situations.
Ban neglect of public safety in infrastructure and ammenities...That will be more effctive than banning peoples activities.. Of course it will mean less public funds for politheifcians to chop and chop and chop and chop ,etc....... But who cares, just make it so less people are dying by avoidable accidents...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by asodeboyede(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
tchidi:
Kai!!!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Woo!! I go show for dream and pursue all those people into that same pit!! embarassed embarassed cry cry

It would never be your portion in Jesus name!
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by adewasco2k(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
tchidi:
Kai!!!!! shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

Woo!! I go show for dream and pursue all those people into that same pit!! embarassed embarassed cry cry

shocked i should always be a section away from you then grin
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by asodeboyede(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
The Tongue: More poisonous than a viper!
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by fireforfire: 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
arsetalks:
You are pathetic cuntish idiotic idiot of a mannerless self-servicer who thinks it is funny to joke with someone's death.

Words fail me to describe how much of an idiot you are.

Can i borrow u some words ?
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
Omg what a tragedy.Sometimes the consequences of little mistakes are not always little.

.SWEAT TOO MUCH?then we need to talk.
Sweatfree team
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Pennyways: 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
I never heard of this from anywhere else, except Imo state. imagine a student dying on his graduation day after four great years of labour as a result of stupidity I may called tradition.
anywhere what else should we expect from people who only know how to get money from people through cunning, scams,or any means of internet frauding.

Imolite are very pathetic

Seun I'm not expecting you to ban meooooooooo
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Davd52(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
May God help us all..may our dayz neva be cut short cryafter all d suffering frm mama an papa..me way dy here dy hussle so I can send ma self bak to skool..an smbusy bodies wil be smwer lookin for who to kil[img][/img]thunder fire d devilz in ya life..rip to d dead

Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by Charchy07(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Not again...... 4/5 yrs wasted, parent resources wasted, expectation cut short..
life wasted jor. life is worth more than anytin.
Re: Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] by jvera(f): 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
dis so pathetic bt why shud a soak-away b open wen it ws dug close to a transforma dis wud teach them a lesson rip to d dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Teacher Impregnates JSS2 Student In Delta / UNIPORT Ladies Celebrate Their Graduation Wearing Customized Tops / Security Alert For Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.