Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,859 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack (19987 Views)

Military Kills 50 Boko Haram Insurgents In Mafa, Dikwa, Kala; Rescue 500 (Pics) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Christian Youths Kill Muslims In Reprisal Attacks At Gonin Gora, Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2014
Good News and God Bless The Borno Youths
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Hero10001: 8:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Youths killing!!
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Awaja(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2014
More of them will be killed by rats soon! there time is long overdue and ona Ku kwafu kwafu ! They've sucked enough nigerian blood and e don dey purge dem !
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Hero10001: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
why is it that ordinary civilians can kill this mofos with knife and clubs..
while our almighty soldiers with their Ak47s run at the sight of the same mofos....

yeye just dey oooze
I wonder o..
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by JUNIOROKIKE: 9:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Gud for them
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by deletrue: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2014
lekhane:
Where were the soldiers then, is like they don't even need them.
Kudos to the youths, if this is replicated across the other areas of the NE affected by boko haram, I'm sure the insurgency will soon be a thing of the past.
Maybe they don't need the government afterall!
The soldiers cannot be every where, besides, the millitary strenght is still very few to be everywhere, that is why cooperation is needed. With cooperation, information can go round within short time and boko haram will not succeed.
While am happy with this success, am still a little confused. The boko harams are harmed while the CJTF are with cutlasses, bow and arrows. I still find it difficult how a man with cutlass with kill a man with firearm like ak47 and other killer guns. If the CJTF has a special way of fighting without firearm, they should tell others, including the millitary. With that the job of finishing up the insurjents will be easy.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:
while our almighty soldiers with their Ak47s run at the sight of the same mofos....

yeye just dey oooze

Not that soldiers don't kill them much,they do and most of the killing and attack by the soldiers go unreported because same Nigerian will start shouting human right and Civilian are being killed or Amnesty international.

For example few days ago, there was successful bombardment and attack carried out by our troops stationed after Kundoga... Let me stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by IYANGBALI: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:

yeye just dey oooze
our soldiers has been boughted by boko haram

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by tochman(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2014
topaaz:
This reminds me of the strong vigilant group we used have back then in the north. Don't know if they still function. #YANBANGA.

u mean yandaba
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by DrMuzungu(m): 10:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Job very well done, brothers and sisters!!!
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:08am On Nov 28, 2014
highmood:
Sometimes I am not surprise that our country have degenerated to what it is today- Killing and bombing of our own flesh and blood!!! In the name of religion? Wow!! So so bad. But how long are we going to continue bombing and killing ourselves. History taught me that our past leaders condoned it, using ethnic and religious sentiments as part of its fuel while depriving thier people of basic, moral education. What is going on in the north and even in all spheres of the country today was what led to the civil war. In short, all is repeating itself again. The western world don't give a hoot as usual, even when the babies were been killed in Nigeria-Biafra war, they were busy scrambling for our resources, so we can keep calling on them till eternity, they don't care.
Also I use to wonder what the African Union, Ecowas are meant for. I Guess the disintegration of Nigeria will give them great joy so South Africa would emerge the power house of Africa? But come to think of it, we Nigerians -leaders and subjects aren't doing ourselves any good in all the mess, accusation and counter accusations, unnecessary hatred etc been exhibited in this present day Nigeria. We went ahead to exchange our gold and resources for bombs and tanks to destroy ourselves. How long are we going to keep sleeping and living in this manner- Since independence we are still struggling to be united and to understand ourselves. This boko guys should sheath thier swords and embrace peaceful coexistence. Are they making us believe that Allah they are fighting for is no longer the most powerful? We shouldn't allow certain teachings to cloud our mindset. Since independence, we haven't known peace, joy and enjoyment. Just fear, tears and death. Though I don't love the disintegration of this country, but if that would bring peaceful coexistence then let it be rather we forcing ourselves together. But then who am I to stop God or talk more, its just the end time things.

In Summary. Hausafulanis and their Madness about Allah and his prophet are the cause of our woes! Simple.
Takeaway Islam from them u will have normal black africans will emotions and value for human lives? ISLAMABAD
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by synergycom19: 10:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:

yeye just dey oooze
If not GEJ,any sensible president will withdraw the Armed forces from there,stop the flows of cash to the military,get the state to equip this guys into some kind of force and mandate them to arrest this manace.
Instead of spending our money for fighting insurgency,buying equipments that the military will just handover to boko haram boys and ran away,while the top brass and generals smiled to the banks. Kai we miss President Yar adua
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by liricyst(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Well, youths are taking matters into their hands. Ordinarily, i would condemn this but judging that our government is doing practically nothing to curb insurgency..i say well done to them!!!

They should be wary though...boko haram can come back for vengeance.
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by SkinnyDude(m): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
APC members will not be happy over this news.

*quote me and die*
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Dannyguy900(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Kudos to those youths, the only language boko haram understand is violence.
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by intergral(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2014
ask4bk:
I live in Kano and all I think of is how I may be going out for a walk and meet my death. If given a fighting chance, i'll take down some Boko boys before I die.
7 of my friends were killed by Boko girl last 3 months here.
It's us who know what Boko haram menace is all about, and are ready to fight.

Then, I come to Nairaland and see my countrymen make silly comments on bomb stories like "how this one take concern me?" and others

And I begin to ask myself, who should be flushed out from Naija first, Boko Haram or these clueless Nigerians who make jokes out of a literarily dying country"
dude what I witnessed in Mubi Adamawa state will remain the most horrible memory I will ever store........... It was just like those war movies we use to watch helicopter bombing people running for their live soldiers throwing and burying their weapons in the bush in ORder to escape. Killing 30 is a good thing but the number of boko-H members is saw with my own eye invading mubi will be more than 3000 carrying AK47 and AA and dozens of toyota hilux with anti aircraft gunner mounted on them................ That is why I did not blame the soldiers who ran for their lives because they only have ruSted AK47 rifles so how do you expect them to fight. a woman who escaped from mubi last week said that dogs and pigs are feeding on thousands of human dead bodies that is an eye witness from mubi, not to talk of Michika, gwoza, BAMA and madagali........... Our government is hiding all these from the Nigerians and the United Nations so as to offer us assistance........ NIGERIA IS AT WAR THOUSANDS ARE BIENG kiLLED both civilians and soldiers , muslims and Christians GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS NOT GIVING PEOPLE HOPE ............. WHEN HUMAN RIGHT ACTIVIST START INVESTIGATING THIS THE OTUOKE GOAT IS GOING TO AN INTERNATIONAL PRISON............ ANYBODY THAT SAY GEJ TILL 2019 is a murderer.......

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by ichidodo: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2014
GEJ till 2019...Northerners must stand together against BH..
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by kepal99(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2014
Kill them all!
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by san316(m): 11:26am On Nov 28, 2014
So much for thebokoharam supporters. Whereare those saying Northerners are not doing anything abt bh?i
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Adeoba10(m): 11:33am On Nov 28, 2014
RossyBentley:
jj
Okocha
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by jikanbage: 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
ZKOSOSO:

In Summary. Hausafulanis and their Madness about Allah and his prophet are the cause of our woes! Simple.
Takeaway Islam from them u will have normal black africans will emotions and value for human lives? ISLAMABAD
i always nod my head whenever I see ignorant like u commenting ur fada just wasted his money on ur education instead he shud hv invest ur skul fees in chimpanzee farming
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by experimentist: 1:07pm On Nov 28, 2014
tochman:

u mean yandaba
not yandaba, yandaba means thugs.. But yan banga are vigilante groups back then in the 90s up north, they deal wit criminals and robbers seriously.. They will catch a thief, beat the hell out of him, tie him up like an animal and take round the whole town before setting him free.. They r very mean!
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
disloman:
Since like these boys r trying ooo.Weldone boyz
le gbagaun of life
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by christopher123(m): 3:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
LET US NOT MISTAKE OUR BRAVE SOILDERS IN CIVILIAN UNIFORM FOR THESE URCHINS KNOWN AS JTF

THESE YOUTHS ARE BASICALLY NIGERIAN ARMY ON INTEL, WEARING MUFTIS
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
Ebubeslym:

did i hear you say arm dem?

can you be able to dis arm dem later??

yeye dey smell

Are u one of BH?
Have u heared of the word necessary evil
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by pomsky: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
IYANGBALI:
our soldiers has been boughted by boko haram
.......i felt terrorized reading these grammatical RPGS!

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by IYANGBALI: 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
pomsky:

.......i felt terrorized reading these grammatical RPGS!

leave me jo,has you not head of freedom of speeches before?

1 Like

Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Alvelt14(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2014
Good news
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by tochman(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2014
experimentist:
not yandaba, yandaba means thugs.. But yan banga are vigilante groups back then in the 90s up north, they deal wit criminals and robbers seriously.. They will catch a thief, beat the hell out of him, tie him up like an animal and take round the whole town before setting him free.. They r very mean!

OK.. Didn't have those ones in my area then. My area was mostly peacefully and coolcool cool
Re: Borno Youths Kill 30 Insurgents In Failed Terrorist Attack by Smooyis(m): 7:12am On Nov 29, 2014
ask4bk:
I live in Kano and all I think of is how I may be going out for a walk and meet my death. If given a fighting chance, i'll take down some Boko boys before I die.
7 of my friends were killed by Boko girl last 3 months here.
It's us who know what Boko haram menace is all about, and are ready to fight.

Then, I come to Nairaland and see my countrymen make silly comments on bomb stories like "how this one take concern me?" and others

And I begin to ask myself, who should be flushed out from Naija first, Boko Haram or these clueless Nigerians who make jokes out of a literarily dying country"
It is really a pity to read such comments. Such come from kids on nairalandwho do not have a good grasp of the enormity of the challenge and threat BH poses for the survival of people in the north and the corporal existence of Nigeria as a nation.
However, at the beginning many nothern youths were also jubilant of the success of BH against Nigeria military thinking it was a political victory over GEJ govt and religious victory over the church.
Now it has now dawned on everyone of us now that BH is not fighting for anybody's interest but are simply enemies of Nigerians north or south.
Therefore all hands must be on deck to see to continuous defeat of BH. We must speak as one of condemnation of this evil group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

[picture] See what Edo People did to Aisha Buhari / Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.