Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,855 members, 7,956,225 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! (1533 Views)

Mariam Mairo-Waziri Pays Fines Of Prisoners At Sokoto Prison / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner / Mariam Abacha & Mohamadou Bayero Fadil, Her Son-inlaw Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by rebranded(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
We honestly want a former ADC to Mariam Abacha to conduct our elections and not be partisan.

A police office that dined with the Abacha family. Jonathan does not understand how sensitive and delicate this 2015 elections is.

At times i wonder if GEJ is working towards destroying this country

4 Likes

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by gramci: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2014
Buhari was PTF Chairman under Abacha

12 Likes

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by funkybully(f): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2014
Apc attack dogs now on IG?

1 Like

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2014
gramci:

grin grin grin CORRECT MAN!!! YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD.BUNCH OF IDIOTIC HYPOCRITES

7 Likes

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2014
Daily, these idiotic hypocrytes will continue to expose their rumps as the wind of truths blow.

Gramci, one bottle of Orijin for you grin

3 Likes

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by hurricaneChris: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
gramci:

The OP's memory size is probably 2kb.

Hypocrites!!

5 Likes

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by hugoart(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2014
No wonder the IG is so moronic.

I'm no longer surprised.

He sold out long ago.
Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
Op are you insinuating that jonathan= abacha.

It is not a funny allegation o

1 Like

Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by wisolf(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
So
Re: IGP Was Former ADC To Mariam Abacha! by Kosoco(m): 8:07pm On May 06, 2020
rebranded:
We honestly want a former ADC to Mariam Abacha to conduct our elections and not be partisan.

A police office that dined with the Abacha family. Jonathan does not understand how sensitive and delicate this 2015 elections is.

At times i wonder if GEJ is working towards destroying this country
bro You Dey See vision... imagine the year you post this... and it’s exactly what is happening now

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Me Again, If You Want Implementation Of Confab Report - Goodluck Jonath / I Can Cook Better Than Buhari’s Wife” – Patience Jonathan / Park Buhari Pull Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.