Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,761 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? (6495 Views)

10 Reasons Why Serious Minded Guys Look Away From Ladies In Their Early Twenties / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / 5 Types Of Guys Every Serious Minded Lady Should Be Wary Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2014
you know that deeper life ladies do not wear earring and do make ups. they don't wear attractive or seductive dresses and they don't like all these sex talk or discussions. they don't wear sexy dresses etc.

can you as a sharp guy knowing their way of life, date a lady from that church, or you can't? can you date a lady who don't do make ups, wear sexy dresses etc.? can you put up with her way of life?

can you date a serious minded deeper life church lady or not?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by wordbank(m): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Love is in eyes of a drunken beholds grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by kristen12(f): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2014
Are they not human beings?
Shey you've not seen men marry them ni?
Mcheeewwww
Abeg swerve jor

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
wordbank:
Love is in eyes of a drunken beholds grin
this ur grammar strong o. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 4:54pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristen12:
Mcheeewwww
Abeg swerve jor
is mostly their own members na. who say they are not human being?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by kristen12(f): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
is mostly their own members na.
My dear, you can't judge from far because Ɣ☺ΰ won't see well. Maybe Ɣ☺ΰ should move close to one or two of them
And there are some churches that their members are worse than them
Most pentecostals don't marry outside their church cos they think they are better and they think they'll be stooping low
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristen12:

My dear, you can't judge from far because Ɣ☺ΰ won't see well. Maybe Ɣ☺ΰ should move close to one or two of them
And there are some churches that their members are worse than them
Most pentecostals don't marry outside their church cos they think they are better and they think they'll be stooping low
maybe i should move closer to you na. how do u see it?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by kristen12(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
maybe i should move closer to you na. how do u see it?
Nitori kinni
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristen12:

Nitori kinni
which tribe is that?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Forget about the outward appearance. They can be wild inside.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
seriously, the way deeper life members dresses is not appealing at all. their dress is always oversized and many more.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Missmossy(f): 5:25pm On Nov 28, 2014
It goes beyond the outward appearances you know grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:
It goes beyond the outward appearances you know grin
yea. Maybe in bed, they are different.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by MizMyColi(f): 5:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
OP
How does what is within change what is without?
Biko, answer that.

That said, as for me shaa......I can marry a deeper life guy sha......

On one condition tongue

He is well on his way to becoming an Atheist orrr He's become a big time skeptic of institutional religion.

grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
sunnyshayne:
Forget about the outward appearance. They can be wild inside.
it's true sha. But i think most of them will nt like sex like that u know.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by SirHouloo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
If na God's will, who am I to say no?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Missmossy(f): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
yea. Maybe in bed, they are different.
Hmmm I never said anything lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by chibwike(m): 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
No matter how deeperlifeish a girl is...even she doesnt wear earrings or even apply make-up.....her laps would still be beautiful.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:
OP
How does what is within change what is without?
Biko, answer that.

That said, as for me shaa......I can marry a deeper life guy sha......

On one condition tongue

He is well on his way to becoming an Atheist orrr He's become a big time skeptic of institutional religion.

grin grin
it is what is within that gives birth to what is outside na? Ur belief.

Ur condition can't be attained.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Missmossy:

Hmmm I never said anything lipsrsealed
but u know that it may be true.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by MizMyColi(f): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
it is what is within that gives birth to what is outside na? Ur belief.

Mbanu.
I disagree.

Perhaps you haven't met some deadly DL sistas ey?

So how does the nature of their heart give birth to what they wear on the outside.

Abi is it not God of the holy bible who said, he does not look at outward appearance.

This thing works both sides jor.

All one needs is discernment
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Missmossy(f): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
but u know that it may be true.
Yes, there is every possibility for that.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
If I am in love with a deeper life lady the best thing I'll do for her is to marry her out of that church
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2014
kristen12:
Mcheeewwww
Abeg swerve jor
this one is a deeper life member
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 6:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Mbanu.
I disagree.

Perhaps you haven't met some deadly DL sistas ey?

So how does the nature of their heart give birth to what they wear on the outside.

Abi is it not God of the holy bible who said, he does not look at outward appearance.

This thing works both sides jor.

All one needs is discernment
it is their belief. It is what they have accumulated in their heart. They believe that the outward appearance matters to God. So it is about what they believe in their heart.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2014
Some can be wild truly,I have heard some stories about their members,I think it's jealousy from people been intimidated.

Forget some deeper life guys be bahdo lee
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by MizMyColi(f): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
clevvermind:
it is their belief. It is what they have accumulated in their heart. They believe that the outward appearance matters to God. So it is about what they believe in their heart.

Okay.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilmax:
If I am in love with a deeper life lady the best thing I'll do for her is to marry her out of that church
what if she refused to leave her church?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by clevvermind(m): 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
MizMyColi:

Okay.
u know i'm nt a pastor o. But before i would marry a deeper life lady, she must stop wearing all those oversized dresses. Her wardrope must change. Cos i like sexy dresses. But if not, i can't date them.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by CoachDX: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
@OP
Likes attract likes, while you find it a hard one to deal with, some finds it a dream come through.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
For me it's very easy, am an MFM member, so nothing they do is new to me(i.e no ear rings, necklace, attachments, etc)
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Serious Minded Deeper Life Church Lady? by kristen12(f): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2014
lilmax:
this one is a deeper life member
So??..........Go to oyingbo market and run naked na........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BIG MAMAS | Plus-sized Ladies Shows Off Their “assets (photo) / Am I Beautiful ? / Watch Sex Video Of Beautiful Anambra Girl Ebi Leaked Trending Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.