Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical (5256 Views)

Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader / The Shia Versus Sunni Debates Are Getting Very Ridiculous / Why Is It That Islamic Religion Is Link With Violence And Terror. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 4:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empiree

Are you done with the name callings? No be your brothers at CAIR that demanded that Fox drop those who speak the truth about the jihad threat. It was the same CAIR that earlier condemned the Islamic terror attacks in Paris and claimed to support free speech.

Support free speech - speech is free unless it doesn't "offend" CAIR or their likes.
Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by Empiree: 1:31am On Jan 14, 2015
Ogbeni slyfox5555, I beg, if you have problems with CAIR, make una confront them. All the hate and talks here dont solve anything.

Their office is now located on Broadway, NYC. Take your grievances there.

As far as I am concern, you are just carrying water for FOX5 machine, mouthpiece. Besides, you are confused....like this clueless British... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vupgBykQnko

Support free speech - speech is free unless it doesn't "offend" you and other clowns. Reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: UAE Terror List: Ridiculous Despotism Gets More Comical by slyfox5555: 3:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Empiree:
Ogbeni slyfox5555, I beg, if you have problems with CAIR, make una confront them. All the hate and talks here dont solve anything.

Their office is now located on Broadway, NYC. Take your grievances there.

As far as I am concern, you are just carrying water for FOX5 machine, mouthpiece. Besides, you are confused....like this clueless British... grin

Support free speech - speech is free unless it doesn't "offend" you and other clowns. Reverse is the case.

What is this malu talking about? So if I am talking about ISIS then I should contact address and address it with them? What hateful thing have I done oh - where did I endorse hate?

Malus like you are the ones that bring hate speech and hate crime when adults are having an opinionated discussion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manners And Children: 5 Tips / Islam Forbids Aggression Against Innocent People / How Can A Person Protect Himself From Fitnah (trials, Temptation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.