Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk (11372 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Generalkorex(m): 8:52am On Nov 29, 2014
Shekau is in best place to answer this question
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by meccuno: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2014
PassingShot:

The owner of this post is a front-runner for the most stewpid Nairalander ever.

So the lives of those killed mean nothing to you? You must be very callous and miserable in real life.
so insulting me makes u solomon? U are as equally foolish.......so now a muslim life is more precious than the soldiers that are killed,the innocent christians killed? Stop being a fool.......they wanted sharia and they got it....no apologies.....they should bomb and kill more.....
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Alvelt14(m): 9:00am On Nov 29, 2014
The truth is they are fighting Nigeria, we should stop decieving ourselves, they are nt muslims nor christains, av u ever reasoned that they never release a video of themselves performing salat(prayer).
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by meccuno: 9:06am On Nov 29, 2014
gambus007:

so people in yobe nd co.... r mainly xtains rite? Abuja bomb killed only xtains?i was close to abuja bomb,if you knw the impact,u will not reason like dis.the way you people sometimes reason is jst unfair.whats is the differnt btw bomber and people who show i dont care attitude.fear of God is to respect human life and feel pity on the dead.have fear of God what you say nd do will also b judged by God.Thank you
the day I stopped feeling for these people was the day they wished for sharia.....I have muslims who tell me their koran is higher than the constitution of the FRN. Most crises in the North are religious based. Tell me why most of their leaders have not come out openly to condemn thes boko haram dudes and take necessary action ? But when an allegation of a christian desecrating a koran,a riot would break out....when the igbos where accused of a coup n 1967,they killed innocent people.and brought the war to our door steps.....these same people rejoiced when innocent igbos where slaughtered. Now the monster they created has come back to haunt them and you are here talking about sympathy? They should solve their problems as we did ours in the ss and se......they can kill all the people in those sharia states for all I care but they should be muslims

3 Likes

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by PHAYOL81: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2014
meccuno:
To make the bomb blast Look like boko doesn't represent islam.....mind you,sanusi the emir of kano wasn't around....
hear ursef speak if dere is any sense in wot u wrote.is sanusi d only moslem in d state?or wot makes sanusi a viable moslem dan any of d un4tunate deceased?
I challeng u 2 try ask any moslem wot quran said about anybdy @ all who deliberately killd a fellow moslem.if u dont know,its sure HELL and unless ur chickn brain is tellin u dere quran might b different,i beg 2 differ d bastard lots are defendng islam when evn d jihad fought during Mohammad lifetym was due after serial killing of d moslem converts especially when d torment nevr stoppd evn when dey migrated.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by balaclava: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
BH bombed KCM cos it is their belief dt any moslem who
1. Permits, tolerate and coexist peacefully with Christians or other religions except from Islam is not a true adherent of Islam/Sharia.
2. Permits, tolerate and lives peacefully under democracy is not a true adherent of Islam/Sharia.
3. Permits, tolerate and coexist peacefully with modernity and Western ideas is not a true adherent of Islam/Sharia.
4. Does not join in the Jihad when he/she is surrounded with "Infidels" is not a true adherent of Islam/Sharia.

In 1 sentence, such "moslems" r not moslems. They r simply practicing another religion.

BTW: Has BH taken responsibility 4 d incidence? If nt let's nt ignore the "opportunist" who may attack KCM for political reason notwithstanding the religion: A militant group, A Christian, An Intelligence Unit, A moslem, External forces... the List goes on...

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 99100(m): 9:46am On Nov 29, 2014
olapluto:

and Sanusi is a christian?

When the Talibans attack , who do they attack ?

Boko haram is an Islamist group whose main target are Christians and Muslims against their Ideology.

But the question is ; Is that so called 'Ideology' a tenet in the Islam religion ?

If yes then indeed Boko haram are fighting a 'true islamic course' .
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by MudRaker: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2014
To spark sectarian riots in the volatile city.

I had already warned that their next agenda is to cause widespread riots

The northern Muslims have been misinformed to see boko haram and the spate of bombings and terror attacks as the handwork of the Jonathan administration, CAN and MEND.

Nigerians have become insensitive to bombings and isolated killings in the north east. The powers behind boko haram want to instigate sectarian riots. If you have ever witnessed sectarian riots in the north you will know that nothing comes closer to hell on earth

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by eneye75(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2014
TIME SHALL TELL,IT SHALL STOP ONE DAY THEN THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by mikron(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

Bigots like you who say that BH represents Islam have been destabilizing Nigeria for ages undecided

Why don't you explain why CAN President [s]Ayo Oritsejafor was busy taking pictures with BH leader Shekau,[/s] if they're not allies with common interests? Why was his (Oritsejafor's) jet used in purchasing ammunition in that criminal manner when he's not a government official of this country

If a church is bombed you accuse Muslims. Now a Mosque was bombed and yet you accuse Muslims!! Now, who is the REAL terrorist?? Later you'll accuse Muslims of intolerance!!
Ayo Oritsejafor took photographs with mohammed yusuf not BH leader Shekau, dont mislead the public
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by akoaki(m): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nobody seems to be very sure of why boko haram would attack kano central mosque or any target whatsoever. Many theories are being discussed all around. But one important advice i have for nigerians is to avoid crowded areas as much as possible at this time. Examples of places to avoid are mosques, churches, political gatherings, large parties, all worship centers, malls, sporting events, markets, motor parks, tourist centers, etc. If anyone MUST be in any of these places, please make it as brisk as possible.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:

A foreign force that isn't comfortable with a one Nigeria?
Why would a foreign source attack you in that way when your Government is already filled with Western puppets that do its bidding? You steal money that belongs to your people and put it in our banks, you agree to unfair trade and loan practices all because you will make a corrupt profit to the detriment of your populace, you do not develop your society and as such you need us in even the most mundane capacity so that your broken society can function etc....

A united Nigeria is worth more to us than a broken one. Pick another answer.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by EVarn(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2014
because of the dog and the baboon
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by EVarn(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
erm....excuse me,but does sanusi eat potatoes?
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by blasterman(m): 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by EVarn(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2014
now on a more serious note,let me analyze the probabilities:
(A) in the light of recent nigerian army victories,boko haram has gone back to guerilla warfare in order to;
(i)recover their losses
(ii)recruit more fighters
(iii)obtain more deadly weapons
(iv)distract and disenfrantize our troops
(B)it could be that boko haram had no hand in it.perhaps it was the work of another band of unscrupulous elements who perpetrated this hienous crime,but who could it be?;
(i)chad-i know you would ask me 'what is chad's motivation?'.
. .(a)lake chad basin oil:an oil rich area shared by nigeria,chad,cameroon and niger.
. .(b)a test of military might:it cant be ruled out that chad may have territorial ambition
(ii)america-what is america's motivation?
. .(a)covert imperialism
. .(b)lake chad basin oil
. .(c)seperation of nigeria's north and south
. .(d)[s]ploy to curb nigeria's growing influence in africa and the world[/s]
(C)perhaps its the work of a powerful nigerian's secret militia
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by lilflipnerd: 4:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Bokoharam is a terror group and the war is Bokoharam vs nigeria
Together all Nigerians would fight n crush dem
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 4:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:

Stop living in denial! The South can never be behind boko haram

They're just busy smuggling ammunition into the country to use as Christmas presents undecided

It's high time you woke up from your slumber!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

They're just busy smuggling ammunition into the country to use as Christmas presents undecided

if we are smuggling weapons, it is probably to defend ourselves against boko haram and northern aggression, if.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

You must be one of those who peddle lies to earn a living shocked

You have not even put up any reasonable argument. How am I supposed to respond to this baseless nonsense that you've posted ? undecided
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Descartes: 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

You have not even put up any reasonable argument. How am I supposed to respond to this baseless nonsense that you've posted ? undecided

Continue...if that's what makes you happy.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:

if we are smuggling weapons, it is probably to defend ourselves against boko haram and northern aggression, if.

I'm sure you wouldn't say the same if the smuggled ammunitions were caught in custody of a Muslims leader, you would have said that they were meant for killing xtians. But now that a xtian is involved, they're meant for "protection"
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

Continue...if that's what makes you happy.

What has happpiness got to do with this? If you didn't want a response, why did you quote me

You're just a pure i*diot. You should keep quiet because there's nothing useful in that head of yours!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Descartes: 5:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

What has happpiness got to do with this? If you didn't want a response, why did you quote me

You're just a pure i*diot. You should keep quiet because there's nothing useful in that head of yours!

There is a great difference between intelligence and wisdom,

I implore you to seek the later cool
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

I'm sure you wouldn't say the same if the smuggled ammunitions were caught in custody of a Muslims leader, you would have said that they were meant for killing xtians. But now that a xtian is involved, they're meant for "protection"

muslims are the aggressors, stop playing ignorant, have christians ever killed anybody because their Jesus was cartooned in denmark?
Do christians burst out in riots after sunday service? Have we killed anybody because they threw away the bible?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

There is a great difference between intelligence and wisdom,

I implore you to seek the later cool

You say I have intelligence but lack wisdom. But you lack BOTH and that makes you worse off.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Descartes: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

You say I have intelligence but lack wisdom. But you lack BOTH and that makes you worse off.

You see...

I can't trade word with you cos you will beat me with experience angry
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
bright007:

pls next time you are arguing always make sure you have a meter rule by the side so as to make straight your haphazard sense of reasoning....just my ten cents

If you must criticize someone's opinion, at least say something that is meaningful. Don't just post jargons and call it 10cents, because it is totally worthless undecided
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2014
Descartes:

You see...

I can't trade word with you cos you will beat me with experience angry

Good for you to know! smiley
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Descartes: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

Good for you to know! smiley

K
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
papaejima1:

Just throw away your internet connectivity. It is useless to you.
You don't know the difference between yusuf, shekau and a ND militant!

Did my internet connection also report the illegal arms purchase in Oritsejafor's jet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG, States Borrow N7.51tn Under Buhari / Renewed Ebonyi And Benue Boundary Dispute, 5 Killed / Again, South East Governors, Leaders Shun Parley On 2023 Political Aspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.