Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk (11361 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2014
irynterri:

what then do you want to say about terrorists in arab countries? are they christians too?..this is their modus operandi they first start by killing non moslems and wen the government and their fellow moslems speak against them they feel "betrayed" and open fire against them or have you nt heard of mosques been bombed in islamic countries by their brothers who feel they are nt preaching the real islam?even if they bomb all the mosques in nigeria [/b] that does nt make them christians neither does it make them true muslims it only makes them indoctrinated devils..[b] u do nt knw wat the anmunitions found were used for or is it only b.h dat uses guns in nig. do u knw if it illegal ammunitons to protect political figures(though it is still a crime).,it is high time we stop blaming any set of pple,we hv to look up for ourselves,our leaders do nt care abt us they all have their kids abroad nd hence are nt living in fear in this country they only come back to throw expensive nikkai and white weddings,if anytin bad is abt to happen their mystery pot will inform them and they will escape the scene

Ten likes for your post. Exactly my point. I don't have anything against straight thinking people who realize that this is purely the brainwork of our political leaders. I'm only sick of people who come here to rain insults on Muslims when another fabrication pops up to blacklist Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
meccuno:
so you are trying to tell me that CAN is responsible for the bomb blast? Are the boko haram dudes not Muslims?

They're Muslims but their actions have nothing to do with Islam. What is going on is purely poitics, as indicated by the involvement of religious leaders such as Oritsejafor (he can't be involved in a movement to Islamize Nigeria). The problem is that most xtians don't want to be objective and address the problem where it exists but ONLY have interest in blacklisting Islam and unjustly accusing Muslims!

Government is the REAL culprit here!!

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Applaner: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2014
b/cos sanusi asked dem to bomb it .
he planned it 2 months ago, and told dem de day he won't b in de mosque

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2014
mikron:
Ayo Oritsejafor took photographs with mohammed yusuf not BH leader Shekau, dont mislead the public

You can deny that all you want but you can't deny the fact that his jet was used in smuggling ammunitions into Nigeria! If it was a Muslim leader that was involved in that manner, I can't even imagine what humiliation Muslims would have suffered in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2014
fr3do:

muslims are the aggressors, stop playing ignorant, have christians ever killed anybody because their Jesus was cartooned in denmark?
Do christians burst out in riots after sunday service? Have we killed anybody because they threw away the bible?

That's because Muslims practice what they preach. They're not pretenders who claim to love their neighbour and go ahead to do the exact opposite of what love represents.

Muhammad was depicted wearing a turban shaped as a bomb with a burning fuse in the Denmark cartoon which caused the riot that you referred to. What did they expect in return? Hugs and handshakes

You can choose however you want your bible to be handled, it's entirely your choice but Muslims hold their holy book (the Quran) sacred and anyone who goes ahead to desicrate it knows exactly what they're inviting; and that is certainly NOT peace! Besides Muslims don't engage in such profoundly dumb acts! Why do christians

Just like christians don't burst out in riot after Sunday services like you said, be informed that neither do Muslims go on riot after Jumat prayers. That's another foul, baseless and utterly dumb accusation coming from a christian! You can't throw stones at others and expect them to throw gold at you! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by yashau(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
publicenemy:
Karma will always have its way somehow.

Many years ago,it used to be the hausas hunting down and killing
Non Muslims
southerners
Westerners
Easterners
Non hausa muslims
And Christians.
At the slightest upset. Today they are having a taste of their medicine. God has finally answered the prayers of Christians and the blood of those innocent people murdered during the religous riots in the north. Their blood will continue to haunt them.

Any westerner,easterner or southerner still in the north is doin so at his/her peril.

Fvcking muslims.
nonsense!!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Dmacaw: 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2014
9jaforlife:

You can deny that all you want but you can't deny the fact that his jet was used in smuggling ammunitions into Nigeria! If it was a Muslim leader that was involved in that manner, I can't even imagine what humiliation Muslims would have suffered in this country!

Lies! His jet did not smuggle any weapon into Nigeria stop the propaganda. Rather his jet was hired by individuals who had dealings with the NSA to travel to South Africa to buy weapons.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by mikron(m): 12:20am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

if i can remeber correctly it is us the christians that have been on the receiving end of countless violence in the north, abi i talk lie? oritsejafor helped in his little way to lend his jet to the federal govt to bring in those arms for our FEDERAL GOVT ARMED FORCES (since the west notably america refused to sell to us) and not for private use please, so please leave the man alone.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 30, 2014
nairaland.com/politics
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

That's because Muslims practice what they preach. They're not pretenders who claim to love their neighbour and go ahead to do the exact opposite of what love represents.

Muhammad was depicted wearing a turban shaped as a bomb with a burning fuse in the Denmark cartoon which caused the riot that you referred to. What did they expect in return? Hugs and handshakes

You can choose however you want your bible to be handled, it's entirely your choice but Muslims hold their holy book (the Quran) sacred and anyone who goes ahead to desicrate it knows exactly what they're inviting; and that is certainly NOT peace! Besides Muslims don't engage in such profoundly dumb acts! Why do christians

Just like christians don't burst out in riot after Sunday services like you said, be informed that neither do Muslims go on riot after Jumat prayers. That's another foul, baseless and utterly dumb accusation coming from a christian! You can't throw stones at others and expect them to throw gold at you! undecided

You are very silly for that statement Mr man,you think muslims have a monopoly of violence?

We would settle these score by next year when Jonathan would secure another term as President mainly due to the hate being shown to him by muslims.He has not performed well quite alright but you muslims are making his administration ungovernable for no reason and he would have the christians supporting him due to fear of what will happen to them after his tenure.

NB:if you muslims perputuate violence next year,you will feel the heat.I swear down!

4 Likes

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Scene 1: Target the Kano Central Mosque and Kill the Emir.

Scene 2: Plant news in the media that Emir was killed i.e because of the "Missing $20Billion saga".

Scene 3: Emotions flare. Northerners start killing their South(ern) (Eastern) counterparts.

Scene 4: South South picks up arms in "retaliation" , blows up pipelines and cripples the economy.

Scene 5: South East threatens (and makes moves to declare independence).

Scene 6: The country is in turmoil. The Nigerian Army is overstretched, battling on two fronts. Government postpones elections.

Scene 7: The Army takes over. The Central Government loses control of control of the Nigerian territory.

Scene 8: Each Region starts fortifying it's borders in anticipation of all-out violence.

Scene 9: Some wishes are finally granted. I.e Independence, Destabilization of the country, Complete implementation of the Sharia etc

Scene 10: The country is finally broken up and the truth of the whole chaos and those behind it are finally revealed in bits and piece through a series of events and Nigerians finally realize how ignorant they truly are (were).

Source: Critical Thinking.

Footnote : Who gets to benefit the most from the death of the Emir and all the mayhem going on in Northern Nigeria? Figure that out and youve figured out who has been behind these bomb lasts from jump.
you got it up to no 7
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by meccuno: 7:32am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

They're Muslims but their actions have nothing to do with Islam. What is going on is purely poitics, as indicated by the involvement of religious leaders such as Oritsejafor (he can't be involved in a movement to Islamize Nigeria). The problem is that most xtians don't want to be objective and address the problem where it exists but ONLY have interest in blacklisting Islam and unjustly accusing Muslims!

Government is the REAL culprit here!!
I read comments of northern youths on online forum and what I see is that they believe that the bombings are done by CAN and GEJ.what kind of reasoning is that? ISIS,Al Queda ,Al Shabab,Boko Haram,Hamas,Hezbolah....are they all not muslims? And don't þhey represent islam?at least that's what they claim to represent and peeps like u keep saying "islam is a religion of peace".I don't have a problem with islam but when muslims go about cutting peoples head,shooting randomly @ both christians and muslims, thing they have a problem....
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 8:17am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

You are a blood sucker, who encourages blood sucking riots, you just outrightly defended the killing of innocent NIGERIANS because of an act committed in far away Europe, unlike in Denmark where the act was done, people were killed in Nigeria because of this particular violent northern culture, this violence has always been tolerated and ignored by northern elites because it was only Christians and southerners that were affected, but now the boomerang is returning and you this cretinous bastard is blaming the south for it.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by CyberWolf: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

you are a bastard and prophet Mohamed (curse be unto him) is a criminal ..your Koran is a script of evil doctrine...idiotic muderfu***ker angry

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 8:50am On Nov 30, 2014
Alcatraz001:

You are very silly for that statement Mr man,[/b]you think muslims have a monopoly of violence?[b]

We would settle these score by next year when Jonathan would secure another term as President mainly due to the hate being shown to him by muslims.He has not performed well quite alright but you muslims are making his administration ungovernable for no reason and he would have the christians supporting him due to fear of what will happen to them after his tenure.

NB:if you muslims perputuate violence next year,you will feel the heat.I swear down!

You are no doubt a very big foo*l. You think GEJ could have been president without the support of Muslims in the first place? Are you claiming that only xtians voted for him That's my problem with you bigots! When you benefit from millions of Muslims, they're just Nigerians, but when a few Muslims commit a crime, then you remember that they're Muslims. Besides, nobody is making his administration ungovernable, the leaders are the brain behind the bombings! The government is the REAL Boko Haram!! Why is it that you people are such hypocrites

In reference to your stupi*d point which I've bolded above, I think Muslims christians have monopoly of violence! undecided You readily believe all the shi*t fed to you by your blood thirsty leaders, and are too eager to commit the evil that readily exists in you. Can't you see how happy you are to continue the blood sheds next year

So, because your fellow idio*t talked about Muslims causing riots about the humiliating Denmark cartoon, which is the ONLY thing christian bigots like you know how to do (causing chaos), and I asked him to have some sense of responsibility for the gross act of indiscipline taken by his fellow xtians, I am now silly
Your stupidit*y knows no bound undecided
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

And Muslims practice and preach those areas of the koran that prescribes violence unto infidels?

I expected condemnation of the newspaper, a boycott, a lawsuit or peaceful matches not incessant destruction of lives and property.

If violence is the way you make statements and corrections in the northern Muslim world, why won't those who are suspected not to be true Muslims get violence from those extreme Muslims?

Have Christians ever rioted after Sunday service? No
Have Muslims ever rioted after jumat prayers? Yes, severally

Violence does not pay!

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

So, because your fellow idio*t talked about Muslims causing riots about the humiliating Denmark cartoon, which is the ONLY thing christian bigots like you know how to do (causing chaos), and I asked him to have some sense of responsibility for the gross act of indiscipline taken by his fellow xtians, I am now silly
Your stupidit*y knows no bound undecided

Bastard, so you are now generalising, we might as well generalise that all Muslims are terrorists.
Trust me, when we all generalise, Muslims will be the worst hit.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 9:03am On Nov 30, 2014
CyberWolf:
you are a bastard and prophet Mohamed (curse be unto him) is a criminal ..your Koran is a script of evil doctrine...idiotic muderfu***ker angry

By their words you shall know them grin

I won't stoop to your extremely low level and trade derogatory words with you. If you had an iota of respect for your own religion, you wouldn't spew so much nonsense about someone else's religious leader. And if your father is worth 10kobo to you, you wouldn't come here to talk about my own fatherhood in such a despicable manner. How would your parents feel about you when they see this nonsense that you've posted Proud? Perhaps they raised you to be like this. What a pity sad

But that comment pained you. Chai cheesy
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2014
fr3do:

Bastard, so you are now generalising, we [/b]might[b] as well generalise that all Muslims are terrorists.
Trust me, when we all generalise, Muslims will be the worst hit.

Did I hear you say 'might' Christians [/b]have been [b] generalizing Muslims as terrorists since Adam & Eve!

What's it with you christians and the word 'bastard'? You can't seem to have enough of it. Is that what you learn in church these days? (Just asking). It's probably because it perfectly describes you undecided

Finally, next time you want to react to a message, consider the whole context before judging. Go back and check, I added the word 'bigot' after christian to show that I was referring to those who are intolerant towards Muslims, and NOT ALL christians.That is NOT generalization but your hate towards Muslims will only let you see what you want to see! #MUMU
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by CyberWolf: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

By their words you shall know them grin

I won't stoop to your extremely low level and trade derogatory words with you. If you had an iota of respect for your own religion, you wouldn't spew so much nonsense about someone else's religious leader. And if your father is worth 10kobo to you, you wouldn't come here to talk about my own fatherhood in such a despicable manner. How would your parents feel about you when they see this nonsense that you've posted Proud? Perhaps they raised you to be like this. What a pity sad

But that comment pained you. Chai cheesy
And in your maggot infested brain, you think that your useless father will be proud of you for justifying the killings of people for any reason?..idiotticc mofo...4uk off my mention this bastard angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

Did I hear you say 'might' Christians [/b]have been [b] generalizing Muslims as terrorists since Adam & Eve!

What's it with you christians and the word 'bastard'? You can't seem to have enough of it. Is that what you learn in church these days? (Just asking). It's probably because it perfectly describes you undecided

Finally, next time you want to react to a message, consider the whole context before judging. Go back and check, I added the word 'bigot' after christian to show that I was referring to those who are intolerant towards Muslims, and NOT ALL christians.That is NOT generalization but your hate towards Muslims will only let you see what you want to see! #MUMU

another generalisation by you this bastard, I'm just personally fond of using the word 'bastard', it has nothing to do with all christians.
I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked in that post where I fragmented your post.

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 9:56am On Nov 30, 2014
CyberWolf:
And in your maggot infested brain, you think that your useless father will be proud of you for justifying the killings of people for any reason?..idiotticc mofo...4uk off my mention this bastard angry angry angry

You quoted me, yet you expected me to stay away from your mention? You're just plain dumb!

My religion abhors killing and so do I. The fact that I replied a poster who doesn't see anything wrong in desecrating the Quran and making useless and unwarranted cartoon about a sensitive issue, knowing fully well what such action can generate (I said they should STOP, Muslims don't do that) doesn't mean I approve of any of the unjust killings. It's NEVER right! Stop misquoting me!!

You also expect me also rain insults on your father the way you insult mine but I won't, because it's clear that at least, 10 generations in your father's lineage have failed. You need serious deliverance to lift that curse. My condolences cry
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 10:26am On Nov 30, 2014
Dmacaw:

Lies! His jet did not smuggle any weapon into Nigeria stop the propaganda. Rather his jet was hired by individuals who had dealings with the NSA to travel to South Africa to buy weapons.

Why would a jet registered for the facilitation of evangelism be leased to another company for commercial purposes, as churches are registered under part C of the Company and Allied Matters Act as non-profit making organisations

Would you say the same if the jet belongs to a Muslim leader
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2014
mikron:
if i can remeber correctly it is us the christians that have been on the receiving end of countless violence in the north, abi i talk lie? [/b]oritsejafor helped in his little way to lend his jet to the federal govt [b][/b]to bring in those arms for our [b]FEDERAL GOVT ARMED FORCES (since the west notably america refused to sell to us) and not for private use please, so please leave the man alone.

So, the Fed Govt now NEEDS help from individuals The jet was 'leased' to another company, that means he got paid! NO help involved!! Besides they claimed it was leased to cover his involvement. Wake up, this things are political and has nothing to do with religion. If it did, why would someone call himself a Muslim and kill fellow Muslims??

Also your claim that christians have been at the receiving end of Northern violence isn't completely true. For decades, even before Boko Haram, Northerners would enter a mosque, wait for Muslims to finish praying and kill them! My relative relocated from Kano because Northern Muslims were killing Yoruba Muslims. Shouldn't you understand that some powers are hiding behind religion to perpetuate evil for political gains? It's called 'divide and rule'. I don't have anything against christians but I do with those christians who readily judge Muslims because they fail to evaluate issues critically and see our problems in true light.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
meccuno:
I read comments of northern youths on online forum and what I see is that they believe that the bombings are done by CAN and GEJ.what kind of reasoning is that? ISIS,Al Queda ,Al Shabab,Boko Haram,Hamas,Hezbolah....are they all not muslims? And [/b]don't þhey represent islam?[b] at least that's what they claim to represent and peeps like u keep saying "islam is a religion of peace".I don't have a problem with islam but when muslims go about cutting peoples head,shooting randomly @ both christians and muslims, thing they have a problem....

Nooo! They DON'T represent Islam. Islam is indeed a religion of peace. The name Islam is derived from the word Peace. Those monsters are only satisfying their evil personal interests.

For example, Pastor Timothy Ngwu in Enugu impregnated at least 20 church members (including married women) and he claimed that he was obeying 'instructions from God' (Google it). Even though he's a Pastor and he said that God told him to do so, would you say that he represents Christianity? I'm sure your response is NO! And I completely agree. Of course he was using God's name as cover up to execute his evil plans.

Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Co can wrongly claim that they're aiding Islam but they have all done Islam the greatest injustice (May God perish each and every one of them). Besides what do you expect them to say? That they're committing the murders just for their evil personal quests? They won't! Islam forbids killing innocent people absolutely! Where killing is allowed, it's meant as punishment for murder or for spreading (great) mischief in the land; and it's to be carried out by people who are appointed by the State and backed by the Law, NOT random criminals.

I'm happy you acknowledged the fact that these criminals are also killing Muslims, how in hell will they represent Islam then? Which religion will encourage the killing of its own? I hold the same opinion with you (that these killers have problems) and I pray that God destroys them and their sponsors soon), but I also believe that this administration has a hand in these evil plots, just like former administrations have done before now. I believe the present leadership may not have started it but they have hijacked it to foster their selfish ambition. Blaming it on religion is erroneous!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by meccuno: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

Nooo! They DON'T represent Islam. Islam is indeed a religion of peace. The name Islam is derived from the word Peace. Those monsters are only satisfying their evil personal interests.

For example, Pastor Timothy Ngwu in Enugu impregnated at least 20 church members (including married women) and he claimed that he was obeying 'instructions from God' (Google it). Even though he's a Pastor and he said that God told him to do so, would you say that he represents Christianity? I'm sure your response is NO! And I completely agree. Of course he was using God's name as cover up to execute his evil plans.

Al Qaeda, Boko Haram and Co can wrongly claim that they're aiding Islam but they have all done Islam the greatest injustice (May God perish each and every one of them). Besides what do you expect them to say? That they're committing the murders just for their evil personal quests? They won't! Islam forbids killing innocent people absolutely! Where killing is allowed, it's meant as punishment for murder or for spreading (great) mischief in the land; and it's to be carried out by people who are appointed by the State and backed by the Law, NOT random criminals.

I'm happy you acknowledged the fact that these criminals are also killing Muslims, how in hell will they represent Islam then? Which religion will encourage the killing of its own? I hold the same opinion with you (that these killers have problems) and I pray that God destroys them and their sponsors soon), but I also believe that this administration has a hand in these evil plots, just like former administrations have done before now. I believe the present leadership may not have started it but they have hijacked it to foster their selfish ambition. Blaming it on religion is erroneous!
my guy.....am not a kid..and I have been following the issue of religious intolerance with muslims in the middle east.......there are people who might believe your theory about islam being a religion of peace but not me......christianity had its own share of religious killing.....but that was decades and centuries ago......but it can't be compared to the violence perpetrated by islamic religious extremist.........the day I would start believing that islam is a religion of peace is when saudi arabia denounces most of these extremist,make sure they are caught and black listed.....the leaders in the north denounce boko haram on t.v in the newspapers and in the mosques on fridays.........come together with other muslim and northern leaders and fight boko haram to a stand still.......not until they do that,islam is a violent religion to me.....and that's my personal opinion

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
meccuno:
my guy.....am not a kid..and I have been following the issue of religious intolerance with muslims in the middle east.......there are people who might believe your theory about islam being a religion of peace but not me......christianity had its own share of religious killing.....but that was decades and centuries ago......but it can't be compared to the violence perpetrated by islamic religious extremist.........the day I would start believing that islam is a religion of peace is when saudi arabia denounces most of these extreimist,make sure they are caught and black listed.....the leaders in the north denounce boko haram on t.v in the newspapers and in the mosques on fridays.........come together with other muslim and northern leaders and fight boko haram to a stand still.......not until they do that,islam is a violent religion to me.....and that's my personal opinion

Muslims and Islamic institutions have on several occasions asserted that Boko Haram is not Islam, neither are they representing anything about Islam. The fact that Emir of Kano publicly advised people not to live in fear and to be armed in preparation for any Boko Haram attack, such as keeping simple fighting tools and praying for their destruction is why the latest attack on Kano Palace Mosque happened. There's hardly any Jumat service where prayers are not said against BH.

Same has happened in Saudi Arabia. You are wrong if you think that the government of Saudi and other Middle Eastern countries condone terrorism. But the fact that in all of these societies where terrorism exists, they're established and funded by rich powerful people of those same societies and thus it makes them hard to crack. If not, America alone would have thrashed them out long ago. So, don't expect Saudi Arabia to come and fight BH, no country will abandon its own internal problems and come and fight another country's war.

Islam is a religion of peace, whether you accept it or not.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 6:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
fr3do:

And Muslims practice and preach those areas of the koran that prescribes violence unto infidels?

Yes, many centuries ago. Just like christians practiced similar instructions from the old testament in those days!

fr3do:

I expected condemnation of the newspaper, a boycott, a lawsuit or peaceful matches not incessant destruction of lives and property.

I agree. This is exactly what the Quran says, taking innocent lives is forbidden for Muslims

fr3do:

If violence is the way you make statements and corrections in the northern Muslim world, [/b]why won't those who are suspected not to be true Muslims get violence from those extreme Muslims?[b]

You seem to be contradicting yourself here. The bold part means it's ok for extremists in the North be violent towards those who they deem to be less than perfect Muslims. Whatever it is that you mean, I dot NOT support violence from any part, whether between Muslims, christians or people of different faiths.

fr3do:

Have Christians ever rioted after Sunday service? No
Have Muslims ever rioted after jumat prayers? Yes, severally

This is another baseless accusation against Muslims. If every Nigerian had as much hatred towards people of another faith as you do, this country would have been history for decades.

fr3do:

Violence does not pay!

Yep. Absolutely. I never said it did.

fr3do:

another generalisation by you this bastard, [/b]I'm just personally fond of using the word 'bastard'[b] it has nothing to do with all christians.
I'm still waiting for you to answer the questions I asked in that post where I fragmented your post.

Listen to your bible:
"From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" Luke 6:45. Meaning that a good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart. If the word 'bastard' resides so abundantly in your heart, who do you think IS THE REAL BASTARD fr3do of course! grin
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

Yes, many centuries ago. Just like christians practiced similar instructions from the old testament in those days!

I agree. This is exactly what the Quran says, taking innocent lives is forbidden for Muslims

You seem to be contradicting yourself here. The bold part means it's ok for extremists in the North be violent towards those who they deem to be less than perfect Muslims. Whatever it is that you mean, I dot NOT support violence from any part, whether between Muslims, christians or people of different faiths.

This is another baseless accusation against Muslims. If every Nigerian had as much hatred towards people of another faith as you do, this country would have been history for decades.

Yep. Absolutely. I never said it did.

Listen to your bible:
"From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh" Luke 6:45. Meaning that a good person produces good things from the treasury of a good heart, and an evil person produces evil things from the treasury of an evil heart. What you say flows from what is in your heart. If the word 'bastard' resides so abundantly in your heart, who do you think IS THE REAL BASTARD fr3do of course! grin

Your reply is just empty and sly
I won't press any further. You can as well go back and reread my questions slowly.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by mikron(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
9jaforlife:

So, the Fed Govt now NEEDS help from individuals The jet was 'leased' to another company, that means he got paid! NO help involved!! Besides they claimed it was leased to cover his involvement. Wake up, this things are political and has nothing to do with religion. If it did, why would someone call himself a Muslim and kill fellow Muslims??

Also your claim that christians have been at the receiving end of Northern violence isn't completely true. For decades, even before Boko Haram, Northerners would enter a mosque, wait for Muslims to finish praying and kill them! My relative relocated from Kano because Northern Muslims were killing Yoruba Muslims. Shouldn't you understand that some powers are hiding behind religion to perpetuate evil for political gains? It's called 'divide and rule'. I don't have anything against christians but I do with those christians who readily judge Muslims because they fail to evaluate issues critically and see our problems in true light.
i dont know if u re a muslim, but from our discussions so far it seems so, northern muslims see the yoruba muslims as fake, infidels. in area 1 garki, abuja where i live presently there are two mosques, one for the hausa/fulani, the other for the yoruba muslims, thats what i call segregation, i schooled in Zaria, ABU to be precise, i ve seen these northern muslim violence perpetrated against we christians for as long as i can remember and the northern imams and sultans/ emirs never come out to condemn these acts but they are scared now cos these acts are now being directed at them, what i call hypocrisy, bro as much as i condemn such acts i will say what goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by iamrealdeji(m): 9:43am On Dec 01, 2014
meccuno:
To make the bomb blast Look like boko doesn't represent islam.....mind you,sanusi the emir of kano wasn't around....
You're sick,do you think that lives of muslims are like the lives of chickens you can toy with anyhow? Boko haram has nothing to do with religion
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2014
fr3do:

Your reply is just empty and sly
I won't press any further. You can as well go back and reread my questions slowly.

You simply pretend to have virtues and religious beliefs but you don't. Your hypocrisy knows no bound!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Suswam Over N3.1bn Fraud Today / FG Negotiates With US On Looted Funds / INEC Disqualifies 14 Political Parties For Kogi, Bayelsa Gov Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.