Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk (11358 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Update More Than 200 People Dead In Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque +photo NTA / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2014
mikron:
i dont know if u re a muslim, but from our discussions so far it seems so, northern muslims see the yoruba muslims as fake, infidels. in area 1 garki, abuja where i live presently there are two mosques, one for the hausa/fulani, the other for the yoruba muslims, thats what i call segregation, i schooled in Zaria, ABU to be precise, i ve seen these northern muslim violence perpetrated against we christians for as long as i can remember and the northern imams and sultans/ emirs never come out to condemn these acts but they are scared now cos these acts are now being directed at them, what i call hypocrisy, bro as much as i condemn such acts i will say what goes around comes around.

Yes I'm a Muslim and we're both saying the same thing (you didn't understand my comment). I was replying a comment that claimed that the perpetrators of these bombings are representing Islam. They're NOT. If they were representing Islam, Hausa Muslims would be nice to Yoruba Muslims and they would kill christians ONLY. But the fact that they're killing both christians and fellow Muslims makes it clear that the the instigators of this evil are hiding behind religion to perpetrate evils just to achieve their selfish political ambitions, they're NOT representing/fighting for Islam in any way.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
9jaforlife:

You simply pretend to have virtues and religious beliefs but you don't. Your hypocrisy knows no bound!

It is you who is the hypocrite, you proclaim that your religion is peaceful but you justify violence against the innocent. You cry wolf that Muslims are generalized as terrorists but you think the Christian near you should be held responsible for any provoking act committed by any Christian or perceived Christian worldwide.
You are a disgrace.
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by shizzleStar: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
fr3do:

It is you who is the hypocrite, you proclaim that your religion is peaceful but you justify violence against the innocent. You cry wolf that Muslims are generalized as terrorists but you think the Christian near you should be held responsible for any provoking act committed by any Christian or perceived Christian worldwide.
You are a disgrace.

You're not just a hypocrite but a SHAMELESS LIAR!!! I won't apologise for saying that those fools who make war provoking cartoons and desicrate the Quran should desist. I'm sure you would love to do such and even worse, if you're given the chance (as expected of a bigot like you), and that's why you're sooo pissed by my comment! You clearly understood my message but you're just trying to turn it around to make yourself look like a saint but your evil words have exposed you. Gosh you're soo dishonest! Stop pretending already and get a little sense of dignity!!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by fr3do(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
9jaforlife:

You're not just a hypocrite but a SHAMELESS LIAR!!! I won't apologise for saying that those fools who make war provoking cartoons and desicrate the Quran should desist. I'm sure you would love to do such and even worse, if you're given the chance (as expected of a bigot like you), and that's why you're sooo pissed by my comment! You clearly understood my message but you're just trying to turn it around to make yourself look like a saint but your evil words have exposed you. Gosh you're soo dishonest! Stop pretending already and get a little sense of dignity!!

you are as deceitful as the serpent that tempted eve, full of cunning wish all amounts to stupidity, you have deliberately been ignoring vital points, someone said that when he was in ABU that muslims were committing violence against christians and the emirs and imams kept mute. You quoted him and beat around the bush without acknowledging his observation.
I just accused you of justifying the killing of innocent Nigerians because of an act committed in far away Denmark, you didnt deny it, you went on talking about my dignity and bigotry.

You are a blood sucker!
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by 9jaforlife: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
fr3do:

you are as deceitful as the serpent that tempted eve, full of cunning wish all amounts to stupidity, you have deliberately been ignoring vital points, someone said that when he was in ABU that muslims were committing violence against christians and the emirs and imams kept mute. You quoted him and beat around the bush without acknowledging his observation.
I just accused you of justifying the killing of innocent Nigerians because of an act committed in far away Denmark, you didnt deny it, you went on talking about my dignity and bigotry.

You are a blood sucker!

I can see that your whole life now depends on my comments, you can't seem to get enough of me. Lol. Knock yourself out! cheesy

Those comments are clear enough for a primary school pupil to understand and I won't honour your lies by re-visiting it. Seriously, your problem is one of these: 1) you have very little ability to understand, thereby confusing yourself 2)You're just an outright clever manipulator, who interprets messages to suit his deceitful proclamation. Either way, get a life! cool
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by mikron(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
9jaforlife:

Yes I'm a Muslim and we're both saying the same thing (you didn't understand my comment). I was replying a comment that claimed that the perpetrators of these bombings are representing Islam. They're NOT. If they were representing Islam, Hausa Muslims would be nice to Yoruba Muslims and they would kill christians ONLY. But the fact that they're killing both christians and fellow Muslims makes it clear that the the instigators of this evil are hiding behind religion to perpetrate evils just to achieve their selfish political ambitions, they're NOT representing/fighting for Islam in any way.
yap that is true, I strongly suspect the United States of America, they already said Nigeria ll break up in 2015, they re doing everything possible to make sure their evil prophecy come to pass. God pass them

1 Like

Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by Shine1177: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
Litmus:

You could use this logic against those thousands of Nigerians that claim the terrorism is a plot by Northerners because they're angry that a Southerner is in power - in other words , "So boko haram could not find out where Johnathan is etc, etc"

So, yeah, i suppose what the Hausa Service guy wanted to convey was how an attack on this scale at a Mosque in Kano was aimed at sending the Emire of Kano a message

The Emir at his return said the evil was planned for two (2) months and not a retaliation to his advice. I'm just curious, is he an insider?
Re: Why Would Boko Haram Blast Kano Central Mosque? Join The Talk by redsun(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
Of is asking why sunnis kills Shiites. The whole bullshiit is a demonic cult that thrives in very backward societies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter / U.S. Investigates Sinopec For Bribing Nigerians With $100 Million / Salary Of State Governors In Nigeria, Salary Of Their Deputies And Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.