Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do Successful Women Scare Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Successful Women Scare Men? (806 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Why Do Successful Ladies Marry Late? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Successful Women Scare Men? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Conventionally speaking, men are supposed to earn while women are supposed to sit at home, do housework and up bring the children. However, this age-old thinking is gradually getting a makeover with coming in of an ever successful, dynamic woman of the twenty-first century.

Is this change altering the attitude of men towards this successful breed of women? Are men finding it hard to approach successful or wealthy women just due to the fear of rejection? Isn’t it true that men prefer dating less successful women than them?
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by chibwike(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2014
Yes
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by iceberylin(m): 1:36am On Nov 29, 2014
chibwike:
Yes
Cause we begin to wonder...

Waitn we wan buy for her weh she no get...

What can we say to her that she havnt heard sad
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by joeyemi: 2:27am On Nov 29, 2014
funny question,which man will want to marry an unsuccessful woman, i think it boils down to the two people involved

1 Like

Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 3:28am On Nov 29, 2014
It depends on the man. Different strokes for ...
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 5:49am On Nov 29, 2014
I can't marry a lady who does not have, at least, the potential to be successful. The lady need not be successful now.

In the event that she is already successful, why on earth should I feel threatened? The more success she has, the better it is for the family.

Her success is mine and mine is hers.
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 29, 2014
striktlymi:
I can't marry a lady who does not have, at least, the potential to be successful. The lady need not be successful now.

In the event that she is already successful, why on earth should I feel threatened? The more success she has, the better it is for the family.

Her success is mine and mine is hers.

Wow. I am in love. That is by far the best answer I have heard on this topic for ages.

It takes a real man to mutter those words sincerely and mean it. Kinda like real men "wear pink" or "hold lady's purse".

Deep Respects my friend. Respect.
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Yes, they scare men...men with very traditional and disappointing mindsets, those whose local content is still very high. The insecure ones.

So, yes, they scare those kind of men, and it is a good thing...no? Me thinks it's nature's way of protecting such women from men who would call for an impromptu family meeting should they express the desire to go for a Phd, or to do anything outside the kitchen or bedroom infact.

1 Like

Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by ireneony(f): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
seriously, I don't understand guys......u guys don't want broke girls and independent ladies, which one do u guys now want
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by BreezyRita(f): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2014
ireneony:
seriously, I don't understand guys......u guys don't want broke girls and independent ladies, which one do u guys now want

Help me ask them o.......
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
As a matter of fact. I'm usually attracted to such women but more importantly those with potentials.
I like to encourage and motivate such women. Above all, I love people who recognize and use their talent.
Re: Do Successful Women Scare Men? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Men are unpredictable sha

(1) (Reply)

Passions Of Love: Free Love Ebook Now Out / Turn ON & Turn OFFS / Bb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.