Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,782 members, 7,866,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661517 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
sex assaultin cheesy

they see me groping'
they hatin'
librul media reporting
tryin to catch me sex assaultin'
my hands be so small
i'm pussy grabbing
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2016
unfortunately, shes neither a 10 or under 35 - sad
no grabbing from the groper in chief for her
she can always try out for roger ailes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Jessica Leeds doesn’t have the same phone number and address as the Clinton Foundation, and we couldn’t find any credible reports that she’s connected to Clinton campaign.

The capture below is what the source Lou Dobbs posted looked like. It is NOT from the same source as the capture above, which had incomplete information, so the claim about incomplete information or incorrect information cannot be made. If they wanted to make that claim, THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE CENSORED HIM.

She claimed he lifted the arm rest. Obviously she's never flown first class then, especially in the 80's when each seat was isolated with an immovable barrier that was wide and held many things. Most planes are the same way, even now.

Perhaps this is the biggest Jessica Leeds bust OF ALL: RIGHT NOW, in 2016, Melania Trump is 46 years old. In 1989, Jessica Leeds was 47 years old. And Trump supposedly preferred young girls? No need to preach to the choir more, this web site is not read by idiots.

I have always respected your analyses R., especially when Lucasbalo was harassing you, I wonder what made you turned full circle? Fatigue? grin

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:

The capture below is what the source Lou Dobbs posted looked like. It is NOT from the same source as the capture above, which had incomplete information, so the claim about incomplete information or incorrect information cannot be made. If they wanted to make that claim, THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE CENSORED HIM.

She claimed he lifted the arm rest. Obviously she's never flown first class then, especially in the 80's when each seat was isolated with an immovable barrier that was wide and held many things. Most planes are the same way, even now.

Perhaps this is the biggest Jessica Leeds bust OF ALL: RIGHT NOW, in 2016, Melania Trump is 46 years old. In 1989, Jessica Leeds was 47 years old. And Trump supposedly preferred young girls? No need to preach to the choir more, this web site is not read by idiots.

I have always respected your analyses R., especially when Lucasbalo was harassing you, I wonder what made you turned full circle? Fatigue? grin

In 1979 How old was Trump and how old was Leeds? What is odd in a 34yr old man making passes at a 37yr old woman? The Jessica Leeds incident happened in 1979

I am and have always been a republican and I have issues with both sides Trump or Hillary. There is a reason both of them are called the worst 2 candidates in history of American politics. I wont vote either of them But Trump is a despicable human unfitting of being president

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

In 1979 How old was Trump and how old was Leeds? What is odd in a 34yr old man making passes at a 37yr old woman? The Jessica Leeds incident happened in 1979

I am and have always been a republican and I have issues with both sides Trump or Hillary. There is a reason both of them are called the worst 2 candidates in history of American politics. I wont vote either of them But Trump is a despicable human unfitting of being president

He responded that these were all lies.

Do you think that all these were really true? Then, why now? At this moment? Why not before now? Why not 2 years ago?

So, it's not altruism at play then? Goes to show you the mind and nature of those opposing Trump, assuming but not conceding that he actually were a se.x crazed maniac!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:
He responded that these were all lies.
Do you think that all these were really true? Then, why now? At this moment? Why not before now? Why not 2 years ago?
So, it's not altruism at play then? Goes to show you the mind and nature of those opposing Trump, assuming but not conceding that he actually were a se.x crazed maniac!

Because 2yrs ago Trump was not contesting for Presidency. Why is Hillary's email saga just coming out 30days to election and not 4yrs ago?
Because she is now contesting for Presidency. WHy did Obama Jeremiah White issue come out 2months to his election?

The stuff that came out most of them were recorded statements audio tapes video tapes about him, His tape with Billy Bush if there was no tape you would have said they were lies

Based on the kind of person Trump is and what he has said and admitted on tapes, these behaviours are not really unexpected, He is a despicable human

The type of man who would admit on radio that his own daughter is a piece of @ss, That said his own daughter is volumptuous on radio, That tried to slutshame a former Miss Universe, That said sleeping with multiple women was his own personal Vietnam war
He also admitted on tape that he can be called a sexual predator

I am not surprised if people accuse him f that. Its his type of person. Its like some women coming out that Fela grabbed them inappropriately

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
oyb:

unfortunately, shes neither a 10 or under 35 - sad
no grabbing from the groper in chief for her
she can always try out for roger ailes cheesy

chortle all you can, he who laughs last, ..........

The best is always saved for the last!

Eat this!!! cool

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:

chortle all you can, he who laughs last, ..........

The best is always saved for the last!

Eat this!!! cool

you jokers keep swallowing your infowars tripe

all wikileaks has pushed is a whole lot of boring emails - some embarrassment, but no campaign killers

maybe we'll see real live footage of hillary and a crossroads demon cheesy cheesy

or perhaps hillary and a sulfur detector cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
oyb:

you jokers keep swallowing your infowars tripe

all wikileaks has pushed is a whole lot of boring emails - some embarrassment, but no campaign killers

maybe we'll see real live footage of hillary and a crossroads demon cheesy cheesy

or perhaps hillary and a sulfur detector cheesy

Ha ha ha ha ha, do I sense panic?

As a liberal, this is from one of yer own nah or you now doubt MSNBC?

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:

Ha ha ha ha ha, do I sense panic?

As a liberal, this is from one of yer own nah or you now doubt MSNBC?

Tramp is done. He will be finally buried on the late evening of November 8 and you and the other lapdogs will go into oblivion. We know Tramp is a misorgynistic racist and a two bit hustler over 30 years ago. Nothing coming out now amazes people. He's not even worth a City Councilman in New York City talk less of the Presidency. This will be the worst lost in recent American presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:34am On Oct 15, 2016
obixcel:
Both candidates have serious flaws no doubt. Imagine after all these years, it's now all these revelations (whether truth or not) are coming out? The timing is indeed suspicious.
lObviously, you don't know much about American politics. When you run for political office in America, everything is a fair game especially in presidential elections. They will go as far as they can go to dig up your past because Americans believe that your past will determine the future. Nothing special about what Tramp is going through. They are digging the past of Bill Clinton by bringing the three accusers of his to the second debate.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:40am On Oct 15, 2016
oyb:
Team Trump has gone full Alex Jones. Black helicopters, New world order. 100% craziness.

The monster is out of the lab.
The bottom is falling out of his campaign and what Tramp is doing now is Scorched Earth Policy because he knows the game is up. He's going to lose in a landslide worse that Herbert Hoover did to Roosevelt in 1932. The sad thing is that he's bringing the whole Republican Party down with him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 15, 2016
We made it to page 100 cheesy

How will Sec Clinton approach Wednesday's debate? Would she run out the clock to maintain her lead in the polls? Or would she go on the attack against him for allegedly sexually assaulting 6 women (and counting)?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:50am On Oct 15, 2016
CFCman:
We made it to thread 100 cheesy

How will Sec Clinton approach Wednesday's debate? Would she run out the clock to maintain her lead in the polls? Or would she go on the attack against him for allegedly sexually assaulting 6 women (and counting)?
Hillary just need to compose herself and not go into sewage with Tramp. He's a Titanic and he would love to drown her too. This election is over and will be surprised if Tramp gets 40% of the vote. Hopefully, republicans will regroup after November 8 because we surely needs two parties for checks and balances.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Hillary just need to compose herself and not go into sewage with Tramp. He's a Titanic and he would love to drown her too. This election is over and will be surprised if Tramp gets 40% of the vote. Hopefully, republicans will regroup after November 8 because we surely needs two parties for checks and balances.

We even need one or two more opposition parties. The Dem-Repub duopoly needs a proper challenge. Hopefully, the Greens and the Libertarians can win some Congressional seats in 2018.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05am On Oct 15, 2016
CFCman:

We even need one or two more opposition parties. The Dem-Repub duopoly needs a proper challenge. Hopefully, the Greens and the Libertarians can win some Congressional seats in 2018.
The Greens and Libertarians are so tiny that they have no effects in national elections. I guess we have to do with the two dominant parties for now.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2016
CFCman:
We made it to page 100 cheesy

What does Sexual assault have to do with a presidents Policies.

But if you insist, Trump should Bring up Hilary threatening Bill's Rape victims....It goes vice versa.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 15, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

What does Sexual assault have to do with a presidents Policies.

But if you insist, Trump should Bring up Hilary threatening Bill's Rape victims....It goes vice versa.

You jokers never learn, do you?
Your man is in a glass house.
Those bimbos who could not give ken Starr anything will not give trump anything.
Your real fear should be that trumps assault victims will congregate to the debate. At this rate of organic growth, there may be over 50 accusers

Lucasbalo:
The bottom is falling out of his campaign and what Tramp is doing now is Scorched Earth Policy because he knows the game is up. He's going to lose in a landslide worse that Herbert Hoover did to Roosevelt in 1932. The sad thing is that he's bringing the whole Republican Party down with him.

The Republican Party is fully responsible for its implosion. No tears for them. They have been nurturing and enabling these alt right crazies for years. They all egged trump on in 2011 when he was birthering. Now the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Maybe they will now do what they promised to do in 2016, pursue an appeal to a larger swath of voters, or maybe by 2020, the party would be fielding Alex jones as its candidate.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:12am On Oct 15, 2016
oyb:

You jokers never learn, do you?
Your man is in a glass house.
Those bimbos who could not give ken Starr anything will not give trump anything.
Your real fear should be that trumps assault victims will congregate to the debate. At this rate of organic growth, there may be over 50 accusers

The Republican Party is fully responsible for its implosion. No tears for them. They have been nurturing and enabling these alt right crazies for years. They all egged trump on in 2011 when he was birthering. Now the lunatics have taken over the asylum. Maybe they will now do what they promised to do in 2016, pursue an appeal to a larger swath of voters, or maybe by 2020, the party would be fielding Alex jones as its candidate.
You are absolutely right. Tramp was telling the whole world that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii and the fellow racists in the Republican Party were egging him on. Now the rooster is coming home to roost. They will see avalanche of defeats both in the Senate and House races on November 8. Like you rightly pointed out, serves them right but I still believe two parties system is still good for America because of checks and balances.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I warned you.

1. Your Devil is a chronic liar, The vote against Iraq war, denying Benghazi knowledge, lieing about being under sniper fire in Bosnia, giving us the "I am an average American(FFS, She's wealthy as fvck and in the top 10%), Also what's with the "My family was broke when we left the white house(Yeah, right having 10 million dollars is considered broke).

She's a flat out liar who would do anything to save her miserable skin...Disgusting human.

Let's start there shall we?
Alex Jones must have recruited you grin grin

Then Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton voted alongside 76 other Senators who voted in support of the Iraq war based on the intelligence presented by the Bush administration.The contents of the resolution was compelling for the 77 Senators and 273 Congressmen who supported the Iraq War Resolution.The United States was fresh in trauma from 9/11.

There's plenty of blame to go around here but the bulk of it lies in the failed Administration of Dubya and Dart Vader his disastrous VP who misled the country with false intelligence and lies that manipulated the conscience and emotions of Congress into supporting the senseless war.

Was the war wrong?Yes,it was but at that time our Senators and Congressmen were doing their part to fight for America in the way they could.Secretary Clinton as apologized for voting in support of the war,a decision which she didn't reach easily back then but ultimately felt the urge to back it.

Benghazi: I don't know if you understand how governance 101 works or not but there's something called 'Government Position".This is the official stance of the government as regards an issue unfolding.

Secretary Clinton had nothing to do with the death of 4 Americans,instead the Republican controlled Congress which cut Embassy Security funding by $100m is to blame.When such a volatile situation develops,the government treads carefully especially if there's a bigger picture they can't fully puzzle which is why it was easier for the Obama administration to maintain that the tragic event was due to outrage over an anti-Islam movie instead of terrorism because in moments like that you don't just come out swinging with allegations especially when you can't back them up with facts.On her part,she followed the administrations directive and presented to the American people the 'Government's position' as any loyal and obedient official of the United States would in the process of doing their job.

I think the Bosnia sniper fire was overly exaggerated by her.There were threats of Sniper fire when she visited however but none of that happened and she clearly overstated what didn't happen.

When she left the White House,she and her husband had $2million in assets and were $10million in debts.Please don't misstate facts here.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/06/12/dead-broke-a-deep-dive-into-the-clintons-finances/

They soon recovered from this making money from speaking fees.She and her husband are currently worth $110million with Hillary's personal worth at $31million.

You can trash talk all you want but baseless claims and allegations with remain baseless in the face of facts.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Alex Jones must have recruited you grin grin

Then Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton voted alongside 76 other Senators who voted in support of the Iraq war based on the intelligence presented by the Bush administration.The contents of the resolution was compelling for the 77 Senators and 273 Congressmen who supported the Iraq War Resolution.The United States was fresh in trauma from 9/11.

There's plenty of blame to go around here but the bulk of it lies in the failed Administration of Dubya and Dart Vader his disastrous VP who misled the country with false intelligence and lies that manipulated the conscience and emotions of Congress into supporting the senseless war.

Was the war wrong?Yes,it was but at that time our Senators and Congressmen were doing their part to fight for America in the way they could.Secretary Clinton as apologized for voting in support of the war,a decision which she didn't reach easily back then but ultimately felt the urge to back it.

Benghazi: I don't know if you understand how governance 101 works or not but there's something called 'Government Position".This is the official stance of the government as regards an issue unfolding.

Secretary Clinton had nothing to do with the death of 4 Americans,instead the Republican controlled Congress which cut Embassy Security funding by $100m is to blame.When such a volatile situation develops,the government treads carefully especially if there's a bigger picture they can't fully puzzle which is why it was easier for the Obama administration to maintain that the tragic event was due to outrage over an anti-Islam movie instead of terrorism because in moments like that you don't just come out swinging with allegations especially when you can't back them up with facts.On her part,she followed the administrations directive and presented to the American people the 'Government's position' as any loyal and obedient official of the United States would in the process of doing their job.

I think the Bosnia sniper fire was overly exaggerated by her.There were threats of Sniper fire when she visited however but none of that happened and she clearly overstated what didn't happen.

When she left the White House,she and her husband had $2million in assets and were $10million in debts.Please don't misstate facts here.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/06/12/dead-broke-a-deep-dive-into-the-clintons-finances/

They soon recovered from this making money from speaking fees.She and her husband are currently worth $110million with Hillary's personal worth at $31million.

You can trash talk all you want but baseless claims and allegations with remain baseless in the face of facts.
Killary exaggerated d sniper fire, of course it's part of her lying traits, just why she has "trust issues" till date. Good work.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:36pm On Oct 15, 2016
CFCman:
The ballots have finally arrived
Let's see those Blues all the way down cool

I'm voting early too so I can knock on doors on Election Day though Trump's chances of winning here keeps getting slimmer by the day and thanks to court ruling in favor of extending voter registration we've seen a surge in hispanic turn out.Right after the extension,we've submitted 550,000 forms,Florida GOP submitted 20,000 but still am not taking chances.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/10/15/group-accuses-mike-pence-of-voter-suppression-after-state-police-raid-registration-program-in-indiana/

After facing defeat for voter repression in North Carolina and Florida,guess who plans to do the same.None other than Orange Hitler's running mate,Mike Pence.

Hoosiers definitely hate this guy more and more by the day.He's trying to disenfranchise African Americans in Indiana from voting.The state police raided a voter registration center which has massively registered blacks in Indiana.They seized phones,computers and shut down the registration also delegitimizing 45,000 newly registered voters who are mainly black.We know who black People are voting for and it's not Trump.

Also interesting is this attempt by Pence goes beyond the Presidential race.Hoosiers are tired of GOP leaders,the Governorship race has Gregg leading by 7 points.Evans Bayh is leading in the Senate race and democrats are surging in state races and Congressional race is competitive for the GOP.

Just imagine what 45,000 people who are disenfranchised by the GOP rigging machine can do.With even the House in play for,republicans are scared to hell that they may be loosing more than the White House.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Let's see those Blues all the way down cool

I'm voting early too so I can knock on doors on Election Day though Trump's chances of winning here keeps getting slimmer by the day and thanks to court ruling in favor of extending voter registration we've seen a surge in hispanic turn out.Right after the extension,we've submitted 550,000 forms,Florida GOP submitted 20,000 but still am not taking chances.

I might take the day off and follow your lead and knock on doors in my neck of the woods. That's a worthwhile proposition to see the worthless racist go away from our politics. He can go back to the only game he's good at, scamming people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Please if you stay in a swing state,I implore you to please vote.This is not the election you sit on the sidelines.Please don't take chances,Trump can only lose if we all vote.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I might take the day off and follow your lead and knock on doors in my neck of the woods. That's a worthwhile proposition to see the worthless racist go away from our politics. He can go back to the only game he's good at, scamming people.
His supporters would still be here though and that's where the real work begins.Illinois is Blue but please knock on many doors,let's make this a landslide for Hillary and a Democratic Congress.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
His supporters would still be here though and that's where the real work begins.Illinois is Blue but please knock on many doors,let's make this a landslide for Hillary and a Democratic Congress.
Gbam. My State is not in contention like California, New York and other solidly Blue States. I am doing that for our down tickets. Our republican senator Mark Kirk is done. Tammy Duckworth is leading him by 12 points and I will be knocking doors on her behalf and other Democrats. November 8 will be a great day for all fair minded and decent Americans.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 15, 2016
Would love to see your friends, Foreigners for Tramp on November 9 and their excuse for losing in a landslide to El Presidente Elect Hillary Rodham Clinton. They will be in permanent hibernation I guess. A little over three weeks and they will be permanently hushed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. My State is not in contention like California, New York and other solidly Blue States. I am doing that for our down tickets. Our republican senator Mark Kirk is done. Tammy Duckworth is leading him by 12 points and I will be knocking doors on her behalf and other Democrats. November 8 will be a great day for all fair minded and decent Americans.
Here's CNN projections in '08.Watching this reminded me of a Democratic Victory all across the country.I hope this election does the same and even much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAvxOzV4Ka8

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Here's CNN projections in '08.Watching this reminded me of a Democratic Victory all across the country.I hope this election does the same and even much better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAvxOzV4Ka8
I remember that one like yesterday. The same thing will happen when California comes in late evening of November 8 when Hillary is declared the winner.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I remember that one like yesterday. The same thing will happen when California comes in late evening of November 8 when Hillary is declared the winner.
The Republican melt down will be crazy grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzYoUpQR2sw

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.