Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,100 members, 7,867,159 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661655 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Branzy(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2016
wiki leaks Don drop another one of Clinton camp criticising Catholics
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ayokunlei(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Please watch.It's crazily funny grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9FCSDo_t_Y
Hello, is the above video a comedy? because Hitler is no more
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Seth Meyers moderates the debate grin grin grin grin

http://www.youtube/L7KuQ5S6efI

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
ayokunlei:

Hello, is the above video a comedy? because Hitler is no more
It's a Hitler movie spun into a satire for American audience.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I want reaction videos to Benghazi, emails, Clinton foundation...Actually never mind, that's too much intellectual taxation for a democrat.
What would you like to know,I'd love to help your thirsty curiosity with some answers undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What would you like to know,I'd love to help your thirsty curiosity with some answers undecided
Why did she bleach 33,000 of her emails?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why is Donald Trump making this election a do or die thing ?
Is it because he thinks his road to be more wealthy is at stake?
I haven't seen any GOP go so low like he is doing.
I'm missing Romney, such gentle man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Trust me you won't be able to handle the heat when I begin...Leave it to your masters and retreat to your memes.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
armyofone:

It's almost a do or die...we can't afford to have devils own wife near the oval office again.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 13, 2016
2 women have now come forward to say that Trump groped/kissed them inappropriately.

One of the women said she was groped 35 yrs ago in the first-class compartment of a plane. That Trump put his hand under her skirt.

The second lady is alleging that Trump kissed her without her consent.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Trump should have picked Cosby as a running mate.

They are up to 5 accusers now.

Let wiki leaks continue releasing irrelevant documents that show Hillary to be a centrist and realist, we will soon have a actual grope video of Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2016
oyb:
Trump should have picked Cosby as a running mate.

They are up to 5 accusers now.

Let wiki leaks continue releasing irrelevant documents that show Hillary to be a centrist and realist, we will soon have a actual grope video of Trump.
may be dis time u guys might hire someone to impersonate Trump, doing d groping in d video.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2016
obixcel:
may be dis time u guys might hire someone to impersonate Trump, doing d groping in d video.

Alec Baldwin for the job! grin

Don't worry you trumpettes can repeal the 19th grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
armyofone:
To be honest,both candidates are actually going low. This election is just one hell of a comic show yea cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by missjo(f): 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
CFCman:
2 women have now come forward to say that Trump groped/kissed them inappropriately.

One of the women said she was groped 35 yrs ago in the first-class compartment of a plane. That Trump put his hand under her skirt.

The second lady is alleging that Trump kissed her without her consent.

Do you find it suspect that all these allegations,videos, and tapes of the Donald all coming out right about when the election is around the corner?
I really don't find any of these revelations shocking or news worthy considering how the man was never a politician but a showbiz person.

Making him the nominee of the Grand ol party is a mistake they will have to live with,even Ben Carson would have given Clinton a run for her money all things considered.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
missjo:

Do you find it suspect that all these allegations,videos, and tapes of the Donald all coming out right about when the election is around the corner?
I really don't find any of these revelations shocking or news worthy considering how the man was never a politician but a showbiz person.

Making him the nominee of the Grand ol party is a mistake they will have to live with,even Ben Carson would have given Clinton a run for her money all things considered.
Both candidates have serious flaws no doubt. Imagine after all these years, it's now all these revelations (whether truth or not) are coming out? The timing is indeed suspicious.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

Trust me you won't be able to handle the heat when I begin...Leave it to your masters and retreat to your memes.
I'm the last person you want to pick a debate with concerning Secretary Clinton.You've only been on this thread shortly.I'm not surprised you presume you got some heat I haven't already dealt with here.

Your move undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
obixcel:
it's all smacks of desperation, nothing more. They're sweating big time.

And when they start sweating, "accidents" start to happen. It's not a coincidence that Trump has started resorting to using ex-special forces as BGs!

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
obixcel:
Why did she bleach 33,000 of her emails?
The RNC propaganda machine has gotten to you already.I'd gladly answer your question.

Secretary Clinton used a private email account hosted on a private email server set up in the basement of her home in Chappaqua,New York.She was privy to the facts that are predecessors both used a private email accounts but not a private server.

Secretary Clinton's motive for using this just as her predecessors have claimed is convenience.A private server helped both Colin Powell and Condi communicate effectively as opposed to the State Department's outdated servers that proved to be ineffective in certain situations for communications.This necessitated each of the Secretaries to seek a separate communication from the official one.

When she left office,the emails were resurrected through the partisan republican witch hunt into Secretary Clinton on Benghazi which they failed horribly to back up their allegations with facts that Secretary Clinton or President Obama was responsible for the situation.

She was requested to turn over all work related emails by the State Department.The Department of Justice allowed her lawyers to sort through the emails and turn over work related emails.Her team of lawyers turned over 55,000pages of emails work related.The remaining emails that are non-work related are within the jurisdiction of Secretary Clinton.

Am not saying she didn't delete the said 33,000emails.She could have willfully done so through the bleachit process.I guess you presume she poured liquid bleach on the server and wiped the emails with a cloth undecided The emails would have been electronically deleted through the said bleachit process to permanently delete the emails.The FBI cannot prove any of the said missing email had anything to do with the US government and could indeed be private communications between her and other people.

FBI investigated and found that out of the 55,000 pages she turned over and the dozens of emails they recovered from the server that wasn't deleted but not turned over.They discovered 100 email chains containing classified information.Note 100 email chains are not actual emails by the numbers but are a series of email exchange over the server,it could be 2000 emails in a particular chains with maybe one originating email that was determined classified.The findings determined ten emails were classified.According to Secretary Clinton the emails were not properly marked Classified.They had no header that said Classified.This has been verified by the State Department as true.

In the government Circle,Classified items can be very ridiculous,an email could have simply said "Secretary Clinton please have your nails done" and it would be marked classified.

The investigation has been done and concluded and the Bureau ruled there was no willful intent behind the use of the email server to maybe bypass FOI law or circumvent the proper communications channel as the State Department had no standing policy in place against private email use.Unlike her predecessors,she is the only one of the three who used private emails and was required to turn over the emails.Powell and c Condi have not been requested to do the who same.There's been no scrutiny towards them.

Using a private email server according to the State Department policies in place while she was in office was unethical but not deemed illegal as there was no law in place against such practice.If we want to take a closer look at it,State Department servers are sh***y outdated and have been hacked multiple times by foreign actors.While it could have happened but the FBI could not establish that Secretary Clinton's private server was ever hacked.In this case the government servers were repeatedly hacked and the private server was not.

I conclude though,the practice was wrong and unethical.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I'm the last person you want to pick a debate with concerning Secretary Clinton.You've only been on this thread shortly.I'm not surprised you presume you got some heat I haven't already dealt with here.

Your move undecided

I warned you.

1. Your Devil is a chronic liar, The vote against Iraq war, denying Benghazi knowledge, lieing about being under sniper fire in Bosnia, giving us the "I am an average American(FFS, She's wealthy as fvck and in the top 10%), Also what's with the "My family was broke when we left the white house(Yeah, right having 10 million dollars is considered broke).

She's a flat out liar who would do anything to save her miserable skin...Disgusting human.

Let's start there shall we?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2016
The ballots have finally arrived

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by spear007(m): 3:06am On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I warned you.

1. Your Devil is a chronic liar, The vote against Iraq war, denying Benghazi knowledge, lieing about being under sniper fire in Bosnia, giving us the "I am an average American(FFS, She's wealthy as fvck and in the top 10%), Also what's with the "My family was broke when we left the white house(Yeah, right having 10 million dollars is considered broke).

She's a flat out liar who would do anything to save her miserable skin...Disgusting human.

Mehn, this dude lacks the temperament of evaluation, critics and judgement

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2016
CFCman:
The ballots have finally arrived

Kindly put in your Thumb for Madam President..Thank You..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by BekeeBuAgbara: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2016
Hilary and her gang are not satisfied with the destruction they caused in the Arab world, they planned to extend it to Chritianity by instigating Catholic Spring, revolution against the church.

It seems many liberals are working with demons.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Team Trump has gone full Alex Jones. Black helicopters, New world order. 100% craziness.

The monster is out of the lab.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=raumdeuter post=50121730][/quote]

I pray thee, is there no depth these desperadoes won't plumb?

So, so lies!

Why?

Jessica Leeds

A 74 year old woman who says Trump groped her in the 80's. Can't name the flight, the date, where she was going, NOTHING. Can't explain why Trump would ever grope a woman much older than him and TOTALLY over the hill at the time. Shed have been TOO OLD by a LONG SHOT.

UPDATE: FOX NEWS HOST LOU DOBBS TWEETED JESSICA'S PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS, SAYING THE NUMBER MATCHED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. THE TWEET HAS BEEN EXPUNGED AND IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A CAPTURE OF THE TWEET, WHICH CONTAINED THE FULL NUMBER. LOU (soon to be dead) DOBBS DID NOT SCREW THIS UP EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY HE DID, IF HE REALLY DID THEY WOULD HAVE LAUGHED, CENSORED NOTHING AND USED HIS REPORT TO DESTROY HIM. THE TWEET WOULD HAVE STAYED AS IS. THIS, ALONG WITH THE SUBSEQUENT TOTAL EXPUNGEMENT PROVES JESSICA REALLY IS A CLINTON FOUNDATION HACK.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
BekeeBuAgbara:
Hilary and her gang are not satisfied with the destruction they caused in the Arab world, they planned to extend it to Chritianity by instigating Catholic Spring, revolution against the church.

It seems many liberals are working with demons.

If oyb (the ultra and uber-liberal) should catch you!! grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
PulloutGameA1:

I warned you.

You've said it all!

All on point, and all true!

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:

I pray thee, is there no depth these desperadoes won't plumb?

So, so lies!

Why?

Jessica Leeds

A 74 year old woman who says Trump groped her in the 80's. Can't name the flight, the date, where she was going, NOTHING. Can't explain why Trump would ever grope a woman much older than him and TOTALLY over the hill at the time. Shed have been TOO OLD by a LONG SHOT.

UPDATE: FOX NEWS HOST LOU DOBBS TWEETED JESSICA'S PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS, SAYING THE NUMBER MATCHED THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. THE TWEET HAS BEEN EXPUNGED AND IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A CAPTURE OF THE TWEET, WHICH CONTAINED THE FULL NUMBER. LOU (soon to be dead) DOBBS DID NOT SCREW THIS UP EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY HE DID, IF HE REALLY DID THEY WOULD HAVE LAUGHED, CENSORED NOTHING AND USED HIS REPORT TO DESTROY HIM. THE TWEET WOULD HAVE STAYED AS IS. THIS, ALONG WITH THE SUBSEQUENT TOTAL EXPUNGEMENT PROVES JESSICA REALLY IS A CLINTON FOUNDATION HACK.

Jessica Leeds doesn’t have the same phone number and address as the Clinton Foundation, and we couldn’t find any credible reports that she’s connected to Clinton campaign.

Rumors that Leeds was connected to the Clinton Foundation were started by the Twitter handle @ProudBoyMag on October 12th. The post showed a screen grab of Leeds’ public phone listing on WhitePages.com next to a screen grab of a Clinton campaign email released by WikiLeaks. Although the last four digits of the phone number were burred out, the post said the numbers were the same:

However, the last four digits of Leeds’ White Pages listing (which we won’t publish here to protect her privacy) [size=15pt]don’t match the last four digits of the phone number in the WikiLeaks email. After a Twitter user pointed that out, the @ProudBoyMag account acknowledged the numbers weren’t the same:[/size]

The rumor that Leeds and the Clinton Foundation had the same phone number gained credibly after Fox Business news host Lou Dobbs retweeted the @ProudBoyMag post on October 13th. Dobbs later deleted the retweet and tweeted an apology to Leeds for publicly disclosing her phone number and address — but then he apparently deleted the apology as well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
oyb:
Team Trump has gone full Alex Jones. Black helicopters, New world order. 100% craziness.

The monster is out of the lab.

And you sir, watch too much of TV and parrot what you've been force-fed!

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Jessica Leeds doesn’t have the same phone number and address as the Clinton Foundation, and we couldn’t find any credible reports that she’s connected to Clinton campaign.

Rumors that Leeds was connected to the Clinton Foundation were started by the Twitter handle @ProudBoyMag on October 12th. The post showed a screen grab of Leeds’ public phone listing on WhitePages.com next to a screen grab of a Clinton campaign email released by WikiLeaks. Although the last four digits of the phone number were burred out, the post said the numbers were the same:

However, the last four digits of Leeds’ White Pages listing (which we won’t publish here to protect her privacy) [size=15pt]don’t match the last four digits of the phone number in the WikiLeaks email. After a Twitter user pointed that out, the @ProudBoyMag account acknowledged the numbers weren’t the same:[/size]

The rumor that Leeds and the Clinton Foundation had the same phone number gained credibly after Fox Business news host Lou Dobbs retweeted the @ProudBoyMag post on October 13th. Dobbs later deleted the retweet and tweeted an apology to Leeds for publicly disclosing her phone number and address — but then he apparently deleted the apology as well.

That's not accurate raumdeuter. I can assure you that any 'accident' conveniently happening to Dobbs will confirm my facts. You see, they can't help themselves. Even when it's so obvious, they still go ahead to do what they do best, in the full glare of the people, knowing that their impunity has gone full circle.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
mojeer678:
That's not accurate raumdeuter. I can assure you that any 'accident' conveniently happening to Dobbs will confirm my facts. You see, they can't help themselves. Even when it's so obvious, they still go ahead to do what they do best, in the full glare of the people, knowing that their impunity has gone full circle.

Open the politico link and read the last statement

Update, 3:25 p.m.: Dobbs tweeted a link to this post along with an apology: "My Retweet, My Mistake, My Apology to Jessica Leeds"

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/10/fox-anchor-tweets-trump-accusers-address-and-phone-number-229738#ixzz4N5upVnrT
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.