Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661452 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 15, 2016

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 15, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The Republican melt down will be crazy grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzYoUpQR2sw
You shouldn't be surprised at the reaction on Faux News. They are Klans men and women wearing suits and dresses. They belong to the same Aryan Nation as Tramp. The Klanish Faux Crew will go into mourning again on the late evening of November 8 when Hillary becomes the President Elect. I love to see them die in their anguish and hate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
oyb:

A Trump presidency would kill the vampire squid

When Trump gets in, there is a good chance that the entire "vampire squid" would be ripped out. Ripped out of the media. Ripped out of the medical community. Ripped out of the financial sector, and everywhere else. And the world would finally breathe easily after being strangled to the brink of death.

In anticipation of a Trump win, the vampire squid is already setting up massive election rigging for Congress. When people set up their own private exit polls, they need to ask about a lot more than just Trump. They have to ask what senators people voted for also. The elite are working hard to destroy Congress and fill it with their cronies and plants ahead of time to nullify a Trump presidency. Trump needs Congress in his favor if he really is going to "make America great again", and Soros knows that. So the congressional elections must be watched every bit as closely for rigging as anything else. That should be easy to do if people are already there to confirm the presidential election, and it HAS TO be part of the plan for "making America great again" or very little will happen that the American people want.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Just imagine what 45,000 people who are disenfranchised by the GOP rigging machine can do.With even the House in play for,republicans are scared to hell that they may be loosing more than the White House.

Ha, ha!

There, you've said it!

Rigging!

That's the total endgame of the Dems. Courtesy Soros' machines.

Obviously the election will be stolen, to the fullest extent possible. WHEN YOU GO TO THE VOTING BOOTH, ANNOUNCE LOUDLY THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR VOTE WILL BE STOLEN AND VERY PUBLICLY TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN BEFORE AND AFTER YOU HIT SUBMIT. BETTER YET, TAKE A VIDEO SO YOU CAN SEE ANY LAST SECOND FLIPS.

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD ALSO WEAR A RED SHIRT PROMINENTLY MARKED TRUMP. IF YOU DO NOT MARK IT TRUMP, "THEY" WILL FIND A WAY TO SQUIRM OUT OF ANY VIDEO PROOF OF WHAT HAPPENED.

EQUALLY IMPORTANT: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR BALLOT IF YOUR STATE USES PAPER, BECAUSE EVEN PAPER BALLOTS WILL BE COUNTED ON MACHINES SOROS OWNS

Gee, do you see any possible conflict of interest with a private individual OWNING the hardware the election will be tabulated on?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2016
mojeer678:

Ha, ha!

There, you've said it!

Rigging!

That's the total endgame of the Dems. Courtesy Soros' machines.

Obviously the election will be stolen, to the fullest extent possible. WHEN YOU GO TO THE VOTING BOOTH, ANNOUNCE LOUDLY THAT YOU ALREADY KNOW YOUR VOTE WILL BE STOLEN AND VERY PUBLICLY TAKE A PICTURE OF THE SCREEN BEFORE AND AFTER YOU HIT SUBMIT. BETTER YET, TAKE A VIDEO SO YOU CAN SEE ANY LAST SECOND FLIPS.

ALL TRUMP SUPPORTERS SHOULD ALSO WEAR A RED SHIRT PROMINENTLY MARKED TRUMP. IF YOU DO NOT MARK IT TRUMP, "THEY" WILL FIND A WAY TO SQUIRM OUT OF ANY VIDEO PROOF OF WHAT HAPPENED.

EQUALLY IMPORTANT: TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR BALLOT IF YOUR STATE USES PAPER, BECAUSE EVEN PAPER BALLOTS WILL BE COUNTED ON MACHINES SOROS OWNS

Gee, do you see any possible conflict of interest with a private individual OWNING the hardware the election will be tabulated on?

You are a joke, get over Alex Jones and Roger stones diiick.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a joke, get over Alex Jones and Roger stones diiick.

STFU.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 4:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wingback:

STFU.

F**k you plonker.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
happney65:
Clinton holds 11 Point Lead over Trump...

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/clinton-holds-11-point-national-lead-over-trump-nbc-wsj-n666986?cid=sm_fb
It's going to be a landslide in favor of Clinton unseen before in American Presidential election. Tramp won't even get up to 40% of the votes that Herbert Hoover got in 1932 in the midst of the great depression while he was running for reelection against Roosevelt. The demagogic racist and misogynist piece of poo will finally go back to his con game scamming gullible Americans. Good riddance to an avowed racist. Americans deserve better than this deplorable man.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2016
uniklinkum:

F**k you plonker.
Don't mind Junebug, it's morning here and he hasn't taken his medications.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2016
happney65:

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/clinton-holds-11-point-national-lead-over-trump-nbc-wsj-n666986?cid=sm_fb
I hope we win by no less than 7points or even higher so the landslide reflects in down ballot for Democrats across the country.

Paul Ryan's worse nightmare is Bernie Sanders becoming the chairman of the Budget Committee.The very fact that he said this to donors goes to show Republicans shouldn't be trusted with control of Congress again.Cause all they've done is obstructionism to everything Obama tried.

I look forward to the death of the GOP November 8th.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
uniklinkum:

F**k you plonker.

Yeah yeah, Whatever, Ask your Bìtch how my dìck taste.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I hope we win by no less than 7points or even higher so the landslide reflects in down ballot for Democrats across the country.

Paul Ryan's worse nightmare is Bernie Sanders becoming the chairman of the Budget Committee.The very fact that he said this to donors goes to show Republicans shouldn't be trusted with control of Congress again.Cause all they've done is obstructionism to everything Obama tried.

I look forward to the death of the GOP November 8th.
After the historical defeat that the Republicons will suffer in November, I still want them to reorgarnize because i sincerely believe that we need at least two political parties for checks and balances. I don't want my beloved America to go to a semi dictatorship like Russia.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2016
Wingback:

Yeah yeah, Whatever, Ask your Bìtch how my dìck taste.

Do you wanna grab her by the pussy like your mentor.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:35pm On Oct 16, 2016
Lucasbalo:
After the historical defeat that the Republicons will suffer in November, I still want them to reorgarnize because i sincerely believe that we need at least two political parties for checks and balances. I don't want my beloved America to go to a semi dictatorship like Russia.
Hopefully they'll do that but their chances at taking back the country may lie only in the failure of an Hillary Administration which would be slim.They'd only have a shot in the next 16 years if Hillary is re-elected and does greatly,I don't see them coming back so soon.

Also,they have to get rid of the Tea lovers in their party and present a perfectly sane Republican Party with conservative ideas that do not undermine current realities in the country.Till then the GOP should kiss the White House goodbye.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Hopefully they'll do that but their chances at taking back the country may lie only in the failure of an Hillary Administration which would be slim.They'd only have a shot in the next 16 years if Hillary is re-elected and does greatly,I don't see them coming back so soon.

Also,they have to get rid of the Tea lovers in their party and present a perfectly sane Republican Party with conservative ideas that do not undermine current realities in the country.Till then the GOP should kiss the White House goodbye.
The sad part is the Tea baggers and the racists that are increasingly loud in the Republican Party. People like Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama and Congessman Steve King of Iowa. I really miss the likes of Jeff Kemp, and other moderate republicans. Abraham Lincoln is rolling over in his grave in Central Illinois seeing what they've turned his party to. Hopefully, they will right the ship if not they would be turned to a regional party. All Americans deserve at least two parties to bring balance.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:31am On Oct 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
The sad part is the Tea baggers and the racists that are increasingly loud in the Republican Party. People like Senator Jeff Sessions of Alabama and Congessman Steve King of Iowa. I really miss the likes of Jeff Kemp, and other moderate republicans. Abraham Lincoln is rolling over in his grave in Central Illinois seeing what they've turned his party to. Hopefully, they will right the ship if not they would be turned to a regional party. All Americans deserve at least two parties to bring balance.

Let the Democrats have power long enough to bring on true gun control and police reform. That's all I ask.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:10am On Oct 17, 2016
uniklinkum:

Do you wanna grab her by the pussy like your mentor.

If she's down for it, Actually she's probably a dumb liberal bìtch...I am no Sapiosexual but I have limirs lipsrsealed
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2016
Wikileaks Summary, Oct., 13

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2016
uniklinkum:

BUSTED: EXTREME SLOPPINESS IN THE VOTE FRAUD

When you go to vote, all you have to do in some cases is check to see who is registered to vote at your address. The Democrats are so sloppy that they are using white people's houses to register Mexican illegal voters. This will also turn up dead people also, because at a minumum, the Democrats at least need an address to use, and in this case, PRACTICALLY ALL ADDRESSES WILL BE STOLEN FROM TRUMP VOTERS BECAUSE TRUMP WILL DOMINATE THE REAL ELECTION.

The following was posted to a popular forum:
A couple years ago I went into the polling place for my neighborhood. (California, so Demoncrap controlled). For those that dont bother to vote and don't know this, the way it works is, you check in with your address- not your name... odd, right?

Anyway, they thumbed through the printed out register, find my address and tell me to sign by my name. OK. But wait... I live with my wife and minor children, only my wife and I are registered to vote....But what's this, there are 4 (four!!) people registered to vote AT MY ADDRESS!

I notice the two fraudulent names are MY last name with Mexican first names- one was "Maria" with my last name. I asked them about it before I signed, they just ignored me until I got my camera out and tried to photograph the page. They freaked out, grabbed the logs and said I was breaking the law trying to photograph the page. - - - (MY INSERT: When this happens, SAY NOTHING. Just unexpectedly grab the log book and run out the door. MAKE SURE YOU GO TO VOTE IN GROUPS SO OTHERS CAN KICK THE POLLSTERS INTO THE DIRT, RATHER THAN HAVING THEM PURSUE. So what if the poll ends up shuttered over it. Then go to every address in the log book and have people confirm. - - -
They threatened to call the police. I had a fit, screaming about fraud. They said they would let the registrar know. Later I called the registrar and they said "the mistaken registrations were removed... MY COMMENT: FAT CHANCE.

The fraud is rampant and you can see it for yourself if you pay attention. Bob Dornan has complained about the demoncraps using this technique in California for DECADES. It is absolutely true.

It's not too late to register people- With your support and Trumps leadership we can clean up this nest of filthy, lying criminals and make this country great again.

MY RESPONSE: If you are for Trump, you had better register and go vote just so you can see who is stealing your identity or address to vote. AND SEEING MORE THAN 4 NAMES ON ANY ADDRESS BY ITSELF IS PROOF OF FRAUD, GRAB THE BOOK FOR THAT TOO. If something like this happens, YOU GRAB THE LOG BOOK AND EXIT. It is fraudulent and meaningless with regard to an election anyway, you might as well just shut it down AND THE FALLOUT FROM EVEN ONE PROVEN RIGGED BOOK WOULD BE ENORMOUS. IMAGINE THAT X5,000. - That X50,000 could be done this election cycle, - FACT.

If they won't let you see the book, and "threaten police action" when you say you have a right to, get backup and flip whatever the book is on that they are using to obscure it, grab it, and run.

If this happens the way it should, the vote fraud is so rampant that the police will do nothing but answer calls all day for this alone, so much so that they won't have time for five percent of it. THEY will know how badly the election was rigged. When that happens, they will be so bogged down that you can raise as much SHT as you want at the polling places, even kicking @ss and there will be no response. That will have the fraudulent pollsters shting bricks.

IT HAS BECOME OBVIOUS THAT IF WE WANT THIS ELECTION TO BE REAL, MASSIVE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE NEED TO MAKE IT THAT WAY. TAKING THE LOG BOOKS AT THE FIRST SIGN OF FRAUD IS NOT ONLY THE RIGHT THING TO DO, IT IS MANDATORY ACTION FOR ANY PATRIOT.

Have your car positioned for a clean getaway and PACK HEAT, leave it in the car. Practically everyone will get away. And when fraud is proven, what are they going to be able to do? You will be nothing but a hero.

IF THEY SCREAM, YOU SCREAM THIS IS AN ELECTION AUDIT, AND YOU ARE BUSTED FOR FRAUD. KEEP REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND TELL THE OTHER PEOPLE PRESENT TO HELP YOU GET AWAY. THEY WILL. BELIEVE ME, AMERICA IS MAD ENOUGH, AND THE OTHER VOTERS DEFINITELY WILL HELP YOU GET AWAY IF YOU TELL THEM WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND THAT YOU BUSTED VOTE FRAUD.

Source: http://82.221.129.208/basepagen2.html

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2016
Lucasbalo Valeriansteel and all other food stamps collectors just in case you missed no 1 trending video on YouTube.

It highlights how the DNC have been rigging and re-enfranchisement...Oh the Irony you were the ones accusing GOP of rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyb:

Let the Democrats have power long enough to bring on true gun control and police reform. That's all I ask.

Criminals bring on gun control and police reform? Are you for real? As in seriously?

BUSTED: HILLARY DIRECTLY PAID THE VIOLENT PROTESTERS TO DISRUPT TRUMP RALLIES

Their pay is right on the FEC web site! NO HACK NEEDED.

Right from the Federal government's own web site, (no hack needed) Hillary has reported her paid protesters as a campaign expense. It is in a large database file with thousands of pages. Every expense Hillary had, from Huma's pay down to the last filthy criminal is there.

And she was SO SURE she'd never be called to account that her violent paid protesters are there too!

You can pick through the files on the government web site, but I strongly suggest you download the whole database (it is only 1.1 megabytes) and use Open Office (it works perfect) to view it. The more downloads there are, the less likely it will be that the database file will get expunged.

The page on the government web site where you can pick through the 4,000+ pages of Hillary's expenses is HERE - you have to scroll down to it. It is under the heading DISBURSEMENTS and click "operating expenditures".

The actual database itself (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOWNLOAD) is HERE AND I ALREADY HAVE IT ON FLASH DRIVE. If it gets wrecked and expunged I'll upload it and serve it from this web site.

It was a good morning.

WE ALL WANTED THE FINAL BOMB THAT COULD DEFINITIVELY IRREVOCABLY BE USED TO PRESS CHARGES AND JAIL HILLARY. THIS IS IT. WE HAVE IT NOW.

Zuelma Rodriguez has been found on Hillary's payroll. Paid rioters make pretty good money. This is the Reddit I found it on. Obviously this should kill Hillary in a single shot, because she paid the rioters and was therefore responsible for everything they did. BONUS: Now we know where some of that money that was supposed to go to Haiti earthquake relief went!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2016
happney65:

A mail surfaced that by itself should land Hillary and many others in prison.

Add it to the list of 50+ other things.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2016
oyb:

maybe we'll see real live footage of hillary and a crossroads demon cheesy cheesy

I'll simply settle for a wee drug test grin

Trump challenged Hillary to a drug test
"She's getting pumped up before the debates, that's obvious"

My comment: Of course she is, and anyone can look nice in front of the camera if they are totally flying on something superior to heroin.

And I am sure Hillary is getting a dose of the latest and greatest concoctions known to scientists, and NOT the street corner crack head.

The only thing that can possibly explain why she never has any significant reaction to getting beaten to pieces is that she is flatlined against a chemical ceiling.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2016
Hmm

Some wild allegations right there
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2016
CFCman:
Hmm

Can she take a frisk?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2016
CFCman:
Hmm

Crazy conspiracies.

Just take a look at the email posted.That's not Hillary's email address.Most of the emails have been doctored.The whole Wikileaks dump has made any email with Hillary in it permissible as evidence of some grand Machiavellian tactics by Hillary.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2016
Don't run away, There's more from the devil's grand daughter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:24am On Oct 19, 2016
mojeer678:

I'll simply settle for a wee drug test grin

Trump challenged Hillary to a drug test
"She's getting pumped up before the debates, that's obvious"

My comment: Of course she is, and anyone can look nice in front of the camera if they are totally flying on something superior to heroin.

And I am sure Hillary is getting a dose of the latest and greatest concoctions known to scientists, and NOT the street corner crack head.

The only thing that can possibly explain why she never has any significant reaction to getting beaten to pieces is that she is flatlined against a chemical ceiling.
You are a sick puppy that's not fit to be in a Junkyard. If any one is on cocaine or heroine, it should be Tramp snorting and sniffling through two debates. What's so paramount to you about American election that you are going bunker. Hopefully, you won't have a mental breakdown after November 8.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:27am On Oct 19, 2016
Wingback:
Lucasbalo Valeriansteel and all other food stamps collectors just in case you missed no 1 trending video on YouTube.

It highlights how the DNC have been rigging and re-enfranchisement...Oh the Irony you The were the ones accusing GOP of rigging.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

Junebug, the resident Uncle Tom. I have your Mac and cheese with chicken wings ready for you to chew on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Junebug, the resident Uncle Tom. I have your Mac and cheese with chicken wings ready you to chew on.

Here we have a classic case of a liberal engaging in an argument although some might argue it's just mindless ranting.

Cat got your "Tongue"...You can't defend your shitlarry this time cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:44am On Oct 19, 2016
Wingback:

Here we have a classic case of a liberal engaging in an argument although some might argue it's just mindless ranting.

Cat got your "Tongue"...You can't defend your shitlarry this time cheesy
I don't argue with Bozo the clown.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.