Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,675 members, 7,862,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (660899 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:15am On Oct 21, 2016
ValerianSteel:
If there's one thing I've observed is they keep voting against their interest and if we examine the records of both candidates as it impacts the South.Hillary has done more for families in the South in her lifetime than Trump will begin to do.His business are largely in the East and West while every aspect of Hillary's life in public service has furthered a cause that benefits a Southern family but they keep going for republicans who do the same thing over and over again and never change the living conditions down South.

So the rustbelt that are going to lose jobs because of Hilary trade deals are not voting against their own interest?

If the south is stupid and bigoted for voting against their interest? How about the rustbelt? Dumb and uninformed?

But lemme guess, they were not racist when the Bill Clinton won half of the south in 1992 and 1996 elections or when jimmy Carter won the south in 1976.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2016
Trump just roasted Hillary at d Catholic Event dinner, jeez... I just couldn't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
obixcel:
Trump just roasted Hillary at d Catholic Event dinner, jeez... I just couldn't stop laughing

He was booed

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 21, 2016
Missy89:

He was booed
Babie, forget about Amerikan politics; come to me & let me freak you grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwL-FzFDKQ

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:50am On Oct 21, 2016
Missy89:

He was booed
who cares!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
obixcel:
who cares!
Clown like you and your ilks at Foreigners for Tramp sure doesn't care for the truth. That's no surprise there. You will be put out of your misery on November 8 so you can go back to agitating for your Biafra which is ok with me.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
Zoharariel:

Babie, forget about Amerikan politics; come to me & let me freak you grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYwL-FzFDKQ
Pervert. I feel for all the young ladies in your hideous Ijebu village with your likes . May God help those young girls and ladies. Someone needs to cut your manhood off or better castrate you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Pervert. I feel for all the young ladies in your hideous Ijebu village with your likes . May God help those young girls and ladies. Someone needs to cut your manhood off or better castrate you.

grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Jealousy is a strong feeling.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wingback:

Jealousy is a strong feeling.
No surprise that you love your fellow pervert.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
No surprise that you love your fellow pervert.

I don't know him...Boi don't make me come grab your head and bitchsmack you cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wingback:

I don't know him...Boi don't make me come grab your head and bitchsmack you cheesy
He told me both of you grew up molesting young girls together in his village. Don't get mad at me. Take that up with your perverted friend.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
He told me both of you grew up molesting young girls together in his village. Don't get mad at me. Take that up with your perverted friend.

I don't know him,.The only "friend" that would tell you such lies is your wife cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Clown like you and your ilks at Foreigners for Tramp sure doesn't care for the truth. That's no surprise there. You will be put out of your misery on November 8 so you can go back to agitating for your Biafra which is ok with me.
Zombies like u won't realise that if they had committed just a pinch of the Clinton crimes, they would have been strapped to the electric chair and given a lethal injection. But nope!, it's alright since it's all about d Clintons. She called you all ''buckets of losers''.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
obixcel:
Zombies like u won't realise that if they had committed just a pinch of the Clinton crimes, they would have been strapped to the electric chair and given a lethal injection. But nope!, it's alright since it all about d Clintons. She called you all ''buckets of losers''.

He's blinded by the democrats food stamps...He can't see the light

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
obixcel:
Zombies like u won't realise that if they had committed just a pinch of the Clinton crimes, they would have been strapped to the electric chair and given a lethal injection. But nope!, it's alright since it all about d Clintons. She called you all ''buckets of losers''.
You and your worthless Foreigners for Tramp will go away after November 8 when your racist idol loses in a landslide. Still expecting you to fly to US to vote for your favorite con man.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wingback:

He's blinded by the democrats food stamps...He can't see the light
Junebug, Tramp favorite Uncle Tom. Mac and Cheese with Fried Chicken Wings still loading for you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Junebug, Tramp favorite Uncle Tom. Mac and Cheese with Fried Chicken Wings still loading for you.

I am more of a democrat but yeah yeah whatever hop off my dìck, ask your bìtch how my dìck taste.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
Wingback:

I am more of a democrat but yeah yeah whatever hop off my dìck, ask your bìtch how my dìck taste.
Ghetto rat, sorry to disappoint you. I am a classy man and I dont have a bit-ch. You should know about that looking like a back alley love-vendor.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 22, 2016
3.3 million votes have already been cast in the presidential election

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:47am On Oct 22, 2016
CFCman:
I'll put up my 'conspiracy' hat for a second....
In December 2016, president-elect Hilary Clinton names current First Lady Michelle Obama as her Secretary of State designate.

In February 2017, Michelle Obama is confirmed by the US Senate as Secretary of State. Sec Obama serves for 2 years, takes a 4-month sabattical before announcing her run for President in 2020. President Clinton had earlier announced that she won't seek a 2nd term in office.
Michelle as Secretary of State and Obama for SCOTUS.

If we have a Democratic Senate,I believe her nomination will scale through but if we have a republican Senate they will bite at her lack of experience in that field.

Why I think Hillary should pick Michelle is because of the same reason Obama chose her.He needed a name well recognized to rewrite America's bad image in the world,he didn't look farther than Hillary.I think Hillary also needs a well recognized name and well respected as well.

Michelle is super intelligent I don't think the task would be daunting for her to handle.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:55am On Oct 22, 2016
Missy89:

The constitution cannot and should not be a living document that politicians can manipulate as they wish. Airplanes and nuclear weapons have nothing to do with laws.

The idea that only 9 men can tell the whole nation what the constitution says is even absurd. That creates a situation where presidents fill the courts with ideologues that will defend their position instead of interpreting the document the way it was meant to.

If liberals think that the consitution is a living document then they should be in favour of calling a constitutional convention by the states and let start amending the whole thing to fit into the so called "21st century". Isnt that a better idea than making laws that have been passed election issues? The left wants to repeal citizens united, the right wants to strike down rowe v wade even thou the laws are on the books.

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected.
Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

If you read direct quotes from most of the founders, you will understand that they want normal citizens to have guns to protect themselves and that should even undercut your well regulated militia logic.
If I start this,you'll probably label me a liberal who wishes to twist the constitution to satisfy his liberal agenda.I won't get all scholarly with you on this but I'll ask a simple question.

Should the constitution be interpreted based on the world view and social order of men who lived over 200 years ago?

A simple yes or no will do.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2016
Missy89:

This is just stereotypical nonsense. You probably dont live in the south but most if not all the urban cities in the south are largely progressive and blue. The mid west is even more red than the south.

A tiny fraction compared to the states at large with huge conservative following.I know one thing,it's those in the South think far differently than the rest of America.This is not my liberal self speaking,it's a known fact.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:31am On Oct 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
If I start this,you'll probably label me a liberal who wishes to twist the constitution to satisfy his liberal agenda.I won't get all scholarly with you on this but I'll ask a simple question.

Should the constitution be interpreted based on the world view and social order of men who lived over 200 years ago?

A simple yes or no will do.

Yes. If anything should be changed, they made provisions for constitutional amendments that must the agreed upon by every state and not 9 men in black robes or presidential decrees.

The Constitution is built upon a profound skepticism about the ability of any political arrangement to overcome the limitations of human reason and human nature, and so establishes a system of checks to prevent sudden large mistakes while enabling gradual changes supported by a broad and longstanding consensus. That is why it is always a better idea for states to decided certain laws and other states can learn from it instead of forcing a law down everyone's throat at the same time. The founders understood that and planned for it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 2:48am On Oct 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
A tiny fraction compared to the states at large with huge conservative following.I know one thing,it's those in the South think far differently than the rest of America.This is not my liberal self speaking,it's a known fact.

I call BS on that. Bill Clinton and Jimmy carter won the south, Urban cities in the south have democrat mayors and most congressional districts were democrat until the late 80s. Besides, there is deep south and there are states like Maryland, Virginia, Texas Florida and the North Carolina that are not in the deep south. Deep south states like Mississippi and Alabama congressional districts were democrat until the late 80s when the boomers became the larger electorate there.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mr Racist is trying to salvage his drowning Titanic in Gettysburg by denigrading Blacks and Hispanics. The guy is trying to throw a Hail Mary Pass but it's too little too late. Hopefully, the Misogynist charlatan will go away for good. Americans deserve better than this worthless con artist cum demagogue. Good riddance after November 8.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Michelle as Secretary of State and Obama for SCOTUS.

If we have a Democratic Senate,I believe her nomination will scale through but if we have a republican Senate they will bite at her lack of experience in that field.

Why I think Hillary should pick Michelle is because of the same reason Obama chose her.He needed a name well recognized to rewrite America's bad image in the world,he didn't look farther than Hillary.I think Hillary also needs a well recognized name and well respected as well.

Michelle is super intelligent I don't think the task would be daunting for her to handle.
Please don't give the Republicons heart failure. You know what Obama name does to their heart.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Americans deserve better than this worthless con artist cum demagogue.

Your idea of better is Hilary? You a funny old man.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wingback:

Your idea of better is Hilary? You a funny old man.
Junebug, Tramp favorite negro. His pals at KKK will hang you on the cross a little bigger than the one on your forehead.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Junebug, Tramp favorite negro. His pals at KKK will hang you on the cross a little bigger than the one on your forehead.

That's not me...I am not voting for trump...think of it as republican vote cheesy

Desperate times uncle Tom...anything to keep devils mistress away Even if it involves voting Republican
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 5:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
So The Battle/Speech Of Gettysburg grin per Uncle Trump 2 weeks to the election is what people want to hear? Was that the winning game?
So all his policies all the while doesn't count?
Aha, saving private Trump.
Lucasbalo:
Mr Racist is trying to salvage his drowning Titanic in Gettysburg by denigrading Blacks and Hispanics. The guy is trying to throw a Hail Mary Pass but it's too little too late. Hopefully, the Misogynist charlatan will go away for good. Americans deserve better than this worthless con artist cum demagogue. Good riddance after November 8.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Tramp speech in Gettysburg is nothing to write home about unlike the historical Lincoln address in Gettysburg. The racist has no clue about how to salvage his coming loss in November. He's just ranting and throwing venoms at everyone. Americans have already turn their backs against the demagogue.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.