Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661464 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a brain dead scumbag fathered by dummbell like drumpf. So you want me to believe bullshit by low lives scumbag like fauxnews, Alex Jones and brebeit.The same network that have gone full time racist and misinformation since Barak became president. The same network where the dumbass Sean Hannity have been defending the lie of drumpf not supporting the invasion in Iraq. The whole mass of waste in your cranium should be exchange for a pot or porridge.
Gbam. Everyone knows that this election is over except the bigots and the hate mongers on Faux News.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I live in Chicagoland, and your news from Faux News has no credibility. Infact, I live in Skokie, Illinois which is about 15 to 20 minutes from Schaumburg and nothing is heard about this case except Faux News that's a Right Wing racist Network. Tell me something new. People like you who have no ball in the game are just wasting your energy. Racist Tramp will lose in a landslide unseen in American Presidential election before.

So, Fox news is lying then? How do you know this?

Secondly, you at Trump will lose by a landslide, what if he proves you wrong and wins? grin. What then?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
uniklinkum:

You are a brain dead scumbag fathered by dummbell like drumpf. So you want me to believe bullshit by low lives scumbag like fauxnews, Alex Jones and brebeit.The same network that have gone full time racist and misinformation since Barak became president. The same network where the dumbass Sean Hannity have been defending the lie of drumpf not supporting the invasion in Iraq. The whole mass of waste in your cranium should be exchange for a pot of porridge.

My father has offended you how? You are unbelievable.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
SerRento:

Secondly, you at Trump will lose by a landslide, what if he proves you wrong and wins? grin. What then?
I know more about Faux News than you will ever know. Tramp will lose in a big way and even the Racist Tramp knows that himself. Hope you will be around after November 8.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Certified Whacko on the loose. I doubt there is a physchiatric hospital in Nigeria that can treat you. I know one in Chicago that can treat you but unfortunately you can't afford their payment. I feel sad for your neighbors who have to deal with you.

Hope you've purchased enough ammo, food and fuel to last you till X-mas?

Assuming you haven't been incinerated in a thermonuclear explosion, that is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
mojeer678:

Hope you've purchased enough ammo, food and fuel to last you till X-mas?

Assuming you haven't been incinerated in a thermonuclear explosion, that is.
Joker, I don't have to worry about that junk. America will continue to be a great country After November 8.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I know more about Faux News than you will ever know. Tramp will lose in a big way and even the Racist Tramp knows that himself. Hope you will be around after November 8.

You might be right.

I do hope to be around after November 8.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Missy89:

The bolded is just false and shows you dont really understand how this country was founded. The founders NEVER wanted the president to appoint judges that will make laws from the bench and the only purpose of the supreme court is to interpret the constitution. If you read what they wrote the made that clear.

Experts should not govern, nor should the people do so directly, but rather the people’s representatives should govern in a system filled with mediating institutions and opposing interests — a system designed to force us to see problems and proposed solutions from a variety of angles simultaneously and, as Alexander Hamilton puts it in Federalist 73, “to increase the chances in favor of the community against the passing of bad laws through haste, inadvertence, or design.”

Federalist 63, James Madison says plainly that the constitutional architecture involves “the total exclusion of the people in their collective capacity” from directly governing. The democratic elements of the Constitution are intended to be checks on the power of government, not expressions of trust in the wisdom of the public as a whole. And even as checks, these elements are imperfect. As Madison argues in Federalist 51, “A dependence on the people is no doubt the primary control on the government, but experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions.

The framers were disdainful of the potential of technocratic know-it-alls whose abstract expertise was often of value only in what Hamilton calls, in Federalist 28, “the reveries of those political doctors whose sagacity disdains the admonitions of experimental instruction.” And even men with expertise in administration should not be given too much power. In Federalist 68, Hamilton argues that, while good administration is very important, the idea that the best-administered regime is the best regime is a “political heresy.” There is much more to government than administration.

So you are absolutely wrong. They did not want people to elect a president that will appoint judges that suits his ideology. Did you say freedom cannot be trusted in the hands of the state? What exactly do you mean?
Some of these men who put into the constitution "all men are equal" were slaver owners with hundreds of black slaves in their possession.If the constitution were to be strictly interpreted,what we'd have is a white,male,straight and definitely conservative America.

As long as it is within the powers of the President to appoint justices and it is within the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court to hear cases diligently and wisely and reach a decision.I'd say let the court do their jobs when one is brought before them.

We can bicker back and forth on this issue but it's clear what our fight is,we don't want one ideology to rule over every class of Americans.What we must also make sure of is that we stay true to the American values,we must also ensure every citizen is respected by law,their God given rights should not be denied them.

I guess you'd have no problem with the court if it 5-4 conservative and had earlier rulings that sided against a woman's right to choose,marriage equality and gun control.Y'all conservatives only seem to have a problem when it's a liberal bench.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:24am On Oct 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Some of these men who put into the constitution "all men are equal" were slaver owners with hundreds of black slaves in their possession.If the constitution were to be strictly interpreted,what we'd have is a white,male,straight and definitely conservative America.

As long as it is within the powers of the President to appoint justices and it is within the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court to hear cases diligently and wisely and reach a decision.I'd say let the court do their jobs when one is brought before them.

We can bicker back and forth on this issue but it's clear what our fight is,we don't want one ideology to rule over every class of Americans.What we must also make sure of is that we stay true to the American values,we must also ensure every citizen is respected by law,their God given rights should not be denied them.

I guess you'd have no problem with the court if it 5-4 conservative and had earlier rulings that sided against a woman's right to choose,marriage equality and gun control.Y'all conservatives only seem to have a problem when it's a liberal bench.

There is no place in the constitution where it says all men are created equal. that is the declaration of independence. and by the way it was that same quote that Abe Lincoln used as his justification to free the slaves.

The court was 6 -3 conservative when roe v wade (7-2 decision) passed. Harry Blackmun who wrote the opinion on the case was Nominated by Richard Nixon, Lewis Powell another conservative on the bench voted for it and when all the states allowed gay marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) it was 5-4 conservative with Anthony Kennedy ( a Reagan nominee) voting for it and has authored every major decision affirming the rights of gays and lesbians since 1996 so what the hell are you talking about?.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2016
SerRento:

You're not a numbskull but you cannot put forth argument to discredit the news. Mumu. Bit if I bring CNN news here, I instantly become a genius, right? You're dead but you don't know it yet.
They rely on CNN dia chief surrogate, clinton news network. The brain of d liberals are programmed in such a way as to attack and discredit d messenger while ignoring d message even if it exposes dem.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Stench, when did you start worrying about money being spent in America. I bet you you paid zero taxes to IRS just like your racist idol tramp.

oga u be idiot

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Trump polls at 0% in Detroit grin grin grin

http://www.detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/30/donald-trump-polls-at-0-percent-in-detroit/

Stanech,your beloved Fox News conducted a scientific poll not the garbage online troll based polls you touted.Here's the beautiful result undecided

oga chill Trump got this

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
This Election isn't over yet not until it is over.

Trump is winning this just watch and see ...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Joker, I don't have to worry about that junk. America will continue to be a great country After November 8.

Baba Amerikanah, don't say I didn't warn you when you're engulfed in a nuclear fireball.

That white blinding light might very well be the last thing you'd ever seen.

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
stanech:

oga u be idiot
Stench, you out of your cave in time to witness your Racist pal falling like a morning snow in Chicago's winter. Two more weeks and you will go back to your cave for good.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
mojeer678:

Baba Amerikanah, don't say I didn't warn you when you're engulfed in a nuclear fireball.

That white blinding light might very well be the last thing you'd ever seen.

undecided
November 8 is just couple weeks away and you and your fellow Foreigners for Racist Tramp will go into final hibernation.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Stench, you out of your cave in time to witness your Racist pal falling like a morning snow in Chicago's winter. Two more weeks and you will go back to your cave for good.

You are just too stupid to realize how stupid you are ....

Just watch as things turn out just pack your bags you are coming back to your village..

Idiot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
stanech:

You are just too stupid to realize how stupid you are ....

Just watch as things turn out just pack your bags you are coming back to your village..

Idiot
Village skunk, keep dreaming. Go and get your bag of rice and cooking oil from your local government chairman and leave American politics to people who are in the know.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Obama just got smacked down by a Federal Judge ruling, the Judge ruled out d Transgender right to use same bathroom as their opposite sex. I wonder if Obama sits down b4 he pees, and this is d kind of individual backing corrupt Hillary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lucasbalo:
November 8 is just couple weeks away and you and your fellow Foreigners for Racist Tramp will go into final hibernation.

I've said my own. He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

On a related note:

CONFIRMED: Madonna really did offer a Mouth Action to anyone who votes for Hillary: "If you vote for Hillary Clinton, I will give you a Mouth Gig. OK? I'm really good. I'm not a douche, and I'm not a tool. I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow."

My reply: She knows it will be an easy job if she is "good" because there won't be enough (legitimate) Hillary voters to make a football team.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
obixcel:
The startling revelation of d O'Keeffe video was shocking, but Corrupt CNN twisted d whole facts into branding O'keeffe as been "discredited", including Project Veritas, Lol, these media personnels won't seize to amaze with their unashamed bias.

Okeefe Video
Yeah, we waited for it, and though it could hang Hillary in a system that is properly functioning, it required brains to understand and therefore it won't work with the sub orbital IQ crowd. There was positively nothing bad enough that could be understood easily to make switchblade Joe or Lucasbalo change his mind.

The video does irrefutably show that Hillary is guilty of multiple actionable felonies, but what difference will that make when the government is so taken over that no one will act on it? We need a video of her screaming that she hates blacks and hispanics, or sacrificing a child, or something else like that, a video showing how guilty she is won't cut it.

Not that it would matter, because Trump is already at 85 percent and "they" believe they can rig that to a loss and get away with it if they keep publishing false polls that show Trump and Hillary so close that the electoral college will make the difference. I am confident that is the plan - rig it right up to the threshold where they can blame a Hillary victory on the electoral college and then rave about how great Trump did, and compliment the hell out of him. A few weeks later he will die in a plane crash and they will be rid of the problem. That's how it is done. They have run their psy op tests to see what outcome would be least likely to spark an armed rebellion and that is it. If they steal this one, America is over.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
mojeer678:

Okeefe Video
Yeah, we waited for it, and though it could hang Hillary in a system that is properly functioning, it required brains to understand and therefore it won't work with the sub orbital IQ crowd. There was positively nothing bad enough that could be understood easily to make switchblade Joe or Lucasbalo change his mind.

The video does irrefutably show that Hillary is guilty of multiple actionable felonies, but what difference will that make when the government is so taken over that no one will act on it? We need a video of her screaming that she hates blacks and hispanics, or sacrificing a child, or something else like that, a video showing how guilty she is won't cut it.

Not that it would matter, because Trump is already at 85 percent and "they" believe they can rig that to a loss and get away with it if they keep publishing false polls that show Trump and Hillary so close that the electoral college will make the difference. I am confident that is the plan - rig it right up to the threshold where they can blame a Hillary victory on the electoral college and then rave about how great Trump did, and compliment the hell out of him. A few weeks later he will die in a plane crash and they will be rid of the problem. That's how it is done. They have run their psy op tests to see what outcome would be least likely to spark an armed rebellion and that is it. If they steal this one, America is over.

Get your head out of Alex Jones arsch. You have been brainwashed beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

These blood-sucking vampires have already perfected plans to rig Trump back to his Trump Tower. grin cheesy grin

Confirmed vote fraud already happening
The following was posted to a forum
"I went to early vote yesterday in Northern Virginia.

Everyone has to complete their early voter forms, and then check in with one of the voter verification people. The 6 check-in staff were lined up sitting behind a typical 10 foot table with laptops in front of them.

I was handing my early vote form, drivers license and voter card to the gentleman checking me in when I heard the lady checking in the man standing next to me tell him that there are 3 entries in Virginia under the last 5 digits of his Social Security Number and name. He said "how can you tell which one is me? That is very unlikely considering the population numbers in Virginia" She told him that she just matched the one with his local address in this precinct.

He was, as you can imagine, not very happy about the situation. He then asked her if these other people could vote in the other precincts. She stated that if they show up with a photo ID, they will be able to vote. The other areas where his names was listed was Roanoke, and I could not hear the other city.

Imagine how many other people "they" are doing this with?? There are two other registrations under this mans name in Virginia alone, wonder if they have registered under his name in other states as well?? We must show photo ID here to vote, but that photo ID can be a University ID, an ID from work, a Concealed Carry ID, etc -- in other words, ID cards that are not difficult to forge. Oh, and these IDs do not have to be Virginia issued, so that makes it difficult to detect forgeries, especially if the ID carries the name of some obscure college, or company from another state.

MY RESPONSE: KEEP YOUR VIDEO CAMERAS ROLLING ALL THE WAY THROUGH YOUR VOTING PROCESS, FROM CHECK IN TO FINALIZING YOUR VOTE EVEN IF IT IS IN YOUR SHIRT POCKET. WE HAVE TO CATCH STUFF LIKE THIS AT LEAST ON AUDIO
Put your smart phone in your shirt pocket with the lens pointed out, poking out above the fabric and hit record. Don't hold it, just put it in your shirt pocket. If it won't poke out enough, put some toilet paper under it.

If they ask you if it is recording, say what? NO, it is not even on. From your shirt pocket it should automatically nail everything.

If this election is going to be stolen, we might as well at least document it WIDELY. Practically everyone has a video capable cell phone nowadays, it would be ridiculous if 50 million people did not document this election. Soros fully intends to steal it. We might as well have proof that happened.

REMEMBER: YOU CAN'T RECORD ANYTHING AT THE POLLS. SO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE IT ALREADY GOING WHEN YOU WALK IN. THEY DO NOT WANT THEIR FRAUD DOCUMENTED. A MAJORITY OF POLLSTERS ARE IN ON THE SCAM. SO HAVE YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET RECORDING ALREADY, BEFORE YOU EVEN WALK IN.

THE NSA HAS MADE SURE ALL CAMERA LENSES ARE IN A PRIME LOCATION TO BE USED AT ALL TIMES FOR THEIR OWN SPYING EFFORTS. THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO. IF WHEN YOU CARRY YOUR PHONE THE LENS IS ALREADY OUT, JUST USE IT LIKE THAT. IT WON'T LOOK SUSPICIOUS AT ALL, BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE DO IT ALREADY. AND EVEN IF YOU CAN'T GET THE LENS VISIBLE, AT LEAST HAVE IT RECORD THE AUDIO OF WHAT HAPPENS.
They can try all they want, and they'll never catch ALL of 100 million cell phones, DO IT.

ADDITIONALLY: There are MILLIONS of pairs of video spy glasses, spy cam keychains that look just like a car remote, spy cam flash drives, YOU NAME IT out there, even a keychain spy cam will do the job, FOLKS, THE PEOPLE SCAMMING THE POLLS ARE SO BUSTED how are they going to catch a key chain spy cam when so many cars have remotes that look the same, when that spy cam captures the entire showing portion of the log book as you pass your keys over it?
Don't pay attention to ANY warnings about taking video being illegal, theft of the election is a LOT MORE illegal and all they are doing by saying you can't take video there is protecting themselves while stealing the election. You have the moral high ground BIG TIME, SO DO IT. My opinion will be that cell phones are going to be the best and easiest option for most people, just don't be an idiot and start it recording AT the polling station, have it going before you even approach.

MANY MANY ways to kill the election fraud cat this time, the options are ENDLESS. THE KEY TO GETTING IT DONE WILL BE TO HAVE YOUR DEVICE RECORDING BEFORE YOU EVEN APPROACH THE POLLING STATION.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
SerRento:

I dey tell you. It's been reported that George Soros' machines are going to be used in 16 states. Trump go try before he win.

That is being handled as we type, ........ we gat dat! wink

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
uniklinkum:

Get your head out of Alex Jones arsch. You have been brainwashed beyond redemption.

Really? And what does that place you? In a nest of killer vipers?

Wikileaks director McFayden CONFIRMED DEAD, they killed him yesterday.
The mainstream alt media is now calling Assange dead because of misspelled tweets, (Assange was always careful and professional,) tweets in the name of Wikileaks that claimed responsibility for the DDOS attacks yesterday (Assange never did anything like that,) Mischaracterization of people in the tweets, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: THE NOW CONFIRMED DEATH OF McFayden, who was the director of Wikileaks. DEATH BY POISONING, CONFIRMED. JUST LIKE I HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THEY GOT ASSANGE.
Wikileaks deaths to date:

1. Assanges lawyer. CONFIRMED.
2. Director of Wikileaks, McFayden. CONFIRMED.
3. Seth Rich, top wikileaks informer. CONFIRMED
4. Julian Assange, USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE.

I don't spew B.S. and am not always happy to be right. REMEMBER: Voice mimicking software is a refined art and has been since the mid 90s. Even face mimicking software is now a perfected art. You can't trust anything anymore. You have to observe other things to know the truth. If the director of Wikileaks was in perfect health and suddenly got sick and died in a SINGLE DAY he was poisoned, NO IFS OR BUTS JUST LIKE THEY NAILED ASSANGE. That's how the Bolsheviks roll, and Jews are the grand masters of poisoning. They were not even careful about it this time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 10:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
mojeer678:

Really? And what does that place you? In a nest of killer vipers?

Wikileaks director McFayden CONFIRMED DEAD, they killed him yesterday.
The mainstream alt media is now calling Assange dead because of misspelled tweets, (Assange was always careful and professional,) tweets in the name of Wikileaks that claimed responsibility for the DDOS attacks yesterday (Assange never did anything like that,) Mischaracterization of people in the tweets, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: THE NOW CONFIRMED DEATH OF McFayden, who was the director of Wikileaks. DEATH BY POISONING, CONFIRMED. JUST LIKE I HAVE SAID REPEATEDLY THEY GOT ASSANGE.
Wikileaks deaths to date:

1. Assanges lawyer. CONFIRMED.
2. Director of Wikileaks, McFayden. CONFIRMED.
3. Seth Rich, top wikileaks informer. CONFIRMED
4. Julian Assange, USE YOUR BRAIN PLEASE.

I don't spew B.S. and am not always happy to be right. REMEMBER: Voice mimicking software is a refined art and has been since the mid 90s. Even face mimicking software is now a perfected art. You can't trust anything anymore. You have to observe other things to know the truth. If the director of Wikileaks was in perfect health and suddenly got sick and died in a SINGLE DAY he was poisoned, NO IFS OR BUTS JUST LIKE THEY NAILED ASSANGE. That's how the Bolsheviks roll, and Jews are the grand masters of poisoning. They were not even careful about it this time.

YOU ARE A JOKE.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Missy89:

There is no place in the constitution where it says all men are created equal. that is the declaration of independence. and by the way it was that same quote that Abe Lincoln used as his justification to free the slaves.

The court was 6 -3 conservative when roe v wade (7-2 decision) passed. Harry Blackmun who wrote the opinion on the case was Nominated by Richard Nixon, Lewis Powell another conservative on the bench voted for it and when all the states allowed gay marriage (Obergefell v. Hodges) it was 5-4 conservative with Anthony Kennedy ( a Reagan nominee) voting for it and has authored every major decision affirming the rights of gays and lesbians since 1996 so what the hell are you talking about?.

Babie, forget Amerikan politics and Tell Me What You Want From Me grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Whe1GUjtKE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
uniklinkum:

Don't mind those twins of deception. Their brains have been fried. Thank God they have no way of counting where it matters. They are just hungry wolves looking for attention. Their fifteen minutes of fame will expire on November 8.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

Babie, forget Amerikan politics and Tell Me What You Want From Me grin cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Whe1GUjtKE
Village pervert.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:44am On Oct 25, 2016
Hilary supporters have peanuts for a brain, after the Project Veritas video, I have completely lost faith in their level of logic.

Would you vote a man that might have been joking of grabbing pvssys or a full fledged maniac like Hilary that wants war with Russia and Syria and is sponsored by defense corporations...SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wingback:
Hilary supporters have peanuts for a brain, after the Project Veritas video, I have completely lost faith in their level of logic.

Would you vote a man that might have been joking of grabbing pvssys or a full fledged maniac like Hilary that wants war with Russia and Syria and is sponsored by defense corporations...SMH.

It's called cognitive dissonance, I believe.

They find the truth terrifying hence must deny same in order to cope with their delusions.

It's really pathetic, Lucas most especially grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
SerRento:

These guys are playing with fire, and a billion hollowpoints!

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.