Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655973 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:40am On Nov 04, 2016
Adminisher:

All these don't win Trump the elections
these are just poll projections of likely voters within margins of error. Time will tell.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 12:44am On Nov 04, 2016
mojeer678:

Can you in all honesty, in the light of recent revelations, still ask this question with a straight face?

Worldnow is a central company that helps all the news stations stay synchronized so they all report the same news. This is a bust of that company, that already has the election results ready for the stations to post, complete with their station graphics. On election day, they go live with this. This is completely confirmed in the second report on this page, including proof that the posted results are NOT a test.

I dont waste my time on conspiracy theories from rubbish source. There are 31 republican governors out of 50 over 4000 elected republicans in state assemblies and senates way more than the democrats.If the election is rigged for Hilary in their states and county, maybe the should resign. The federal government does not run the election.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Missy89:

I dont waste my time on conspiracy theories from rubbish source. There are 31 republican governors out of 50 over 4000 elected republicans in state assemblies and senates way more than the democrats.If the election is rigged for Hilary in their states and county, maybe the should resign. The federal government does not run the election.

Missy, Missy, .... hmmmnn

You have a point there but if you'd paid a closer inspection, you'd realised that this goes beyond the pale.

If not for the concerned whistle-blowers and the ever-vigilant, outraged and patriotic officials in the NSA and FBI, the vote steal would've gone undetected, as usual.

It's not your granny Amanda style rigging we're talking about her Missy. Just so you know.

And now, a short advanced education of your usage of the pejorative term; "conspiracy theories"

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University.

In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:
“If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”

The term you casually flung carelessly, being a cia invention, has already shown that you're already a mk-ultra victim without your knowing, y'see, these things go deeper in the rabbit-hole. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
52% of voters want Congress to be controlled by Republicans, and 42% want Democratic control if HRC wins on Tuesday.
If Trump wins, 48% want the Repubs to control Congress, while 46% want the Dems in charge -- Gallup poll.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
mojeer678:

Missy, Missy, .... hmmmnn

You have a point there but if you'd paid a closer inspection, you'd realised that this goes beyond the pale.

If not for the concerned whistle-blowers and the ever-vigilant, outraged and patriotic officials in the NSA and FBI, the vote steal would've gone undetected, as usual.

It's not your granny Amanda style rigging we're talking about her Missy. Just so you know.

And now, a short advanced education of your usage of the pejorative term; "conspiracy theories"

The extreme irrationality of those who attack “conspiracy theories” has been ably exposed by Communications professors Ginna Husting and Martin Orr of Boise State University.

In a 2007 peer-reviewed article entitled “Dangerous Machinery: ‘Conspiracy Theorist’ as a Transpersonal Strategy of Exclusion,” they wrote:
“If I call you a conspiracy theorist, it matters little whether you have actually claimed that a conspiracy exists or whether you have simply raised an issue that I would rather avoid… By labeling you, I strategically exclude you from the sphere where public speech, debate, and conflict occur.”

The term you casually flung carelessly, being a cia invention, has already shown that you're already a mk-ultra victim without your knowing, y'see, these things go deeper in the rabbit-hole. grin

Most stories that will not accept or consider logic is likely to be a conspiracy theory. I talk to a lot of conspiracy nuts online and i am not trying to silence them. When you give them a logical or plausible explanation for their theory, the shift goal posts and when they are cornered, they claim their is an unseen puppet master somewhere pullung the strings.

The problem with conspiracies is that it never ends. Even when unbaised third party produce sounds evidence, the consporacy theorist believes that they are in on the plot from the get go.

Its a waste of time arguing with anyone who thinks that way. I have learned not to waste my time on stuffs like that anymore. You can believe what you want man.

Crankrey isnt easy to give up.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Lucasbalo,the Cubs won for the first time in 108 years.Looks like the century long curse is broken cheesy cheesy

Here's Madam President's reaction.

Fake as fvck lol.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Missy89:

Fake as fvck lol.
cheesy

Cut her some slack, after all she's a politician cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2016
Missy89:

Fake as fvck lol.
Once again people just go with their best or worst presumptions of her.

Her father was a Cubs fan and she's been to several games as a child in company of her father.

What does she have to gain from a PR Stunt showing her support for the Cubs,she doesn't need to swing voters in a Blue state like Illinois.That's probably her just being herself.She's human too you know.I think people forget that.

Your response to President Obama's reaction?I guess you have none,it's seemingly cool for him I presume and not for Hillary.She's not allowed to be real.

Maybe it's actually fake as f***.Let her be undecided

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:19am On Nov 05, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Once again people just go with their best or worst presumptions of her.

Her father was a Cubs fan and she's been to several games as a child in company of her father.

What does she have to gain from a PR Stunt showing her support for the Cubs,she doesn't need to swing voters in a Blue state like Illinois.That's probably her just being herself.She's human too you know.I think people forget that.

Your response to President Obama's reaction?I guess you have none,it's seemingly cool for him I presume and not for Hillary.She's not allowed to be real.

Maybe it's actually fake as f***.Let her be undecided

Your support for Hillary is preventibg you from seeing clearly. This is an obvious photo op. Fake azz celebration.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 5:47am On Nov 05, 2016
To all em Africans for drumpf the only newspaper that endorse your God is the kkk owned newspaper. The POC are about to be f****ked on all orifice if this monster get anywhere close to Pennsylvania avenue.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by azpekuliar: 7:28am On Nov 05, 2016
obixcel:
these are just poll projections of likely voters within margins of error. Time will tell.

The momentum is clearly with Trump. Trump has been remarkably resilient during the campaigns, rallying back from a slump at least 3 times, most recently after the debates and the "grab them by the pu**y" tape leak. Updates - Clinton has lost her lock on the 270 elctoral college votes as some states have now clearly become battleground states.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3906252/That-sinking-feeling-Clinton-LOST-lock-270-electoral-college-votes-needed-victory-Ohio-Utah-Maine-Trump.html

The markets have reacted with a slump too as a once certain Clinton win looks more uncertain leading up to election day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3906840/US-STOCKS-S-P-500-losing-streak-extends-9th-straight-day.html

Even the crowds are dwindling for Hilary. She's relying more on celebrities to pull meagre crowd attendances

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907134/I-m-No-guitar-no-piano-no-Trump-says-Hillary-needs-Beyonc-pack-em-draws-11-000-Pennsylvania.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Missy89:

Your support for Hillary is preventibg you from seeing clearly. This is an obvious photo op. Fake azz celebration.
Fake or not.She clearly follows sport events on the campaign trail.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2016
Fake ass hoe...Large mouths couldn't stop bill getting head from Lewinsky.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2016
azpekuliar:

The momentum is clearly with Trump. Trump has been remarkably resilient during the campaigns, rallying back from a slump at least 3 times, most recently after the debates and the "grab them by the pu**y" tape leak. Updates - Clinton has lost her lock on the 270 elctoral college votes as some states have now clearly become battleground states.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3906252/That-sinking-feeling-Clinton-LOST-lock-270-electoral-college-votes-needed-victory-Ohio-Utah-Maine-Trump.html

The markets have reacted with a slump too as a once certain Clinton win looks more uncertain leading up to election day.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3906840/US-STOCKS-S-P-500-losing-streak-extends-9th-straight-day.html

Even the crowds are dwindling for Hilary. She's relying more on celebrities to pull meagre crowd attendances

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3907134/I-m-No-guitar-no-piano-no-Trump-says-Hillary-needs-Beyonc-pack-em-draws-11-000-Pennsylvania.html

Dude stop reading junk new organizations.. dailymail... Oh my God I remember there racist exploit during the brexit.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2016
21Savagw:
Fake ass hoe...Large mouths couldn't stop bill getting head from Lewinsky.

Priceless coming from a lobotomized street rat, remind me who your mother voted for again. Get a life doorknob.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
azpekuliar:

Momentum? I call it "Trumpmentum"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
The Bad Hombres and Nasty Women have spoken in Nevada.It's now a Democratic Big Blue Wall against Trump as we enter into Election Day on Tuesday.

It would take a miracle for Trump to win the remaining 40% of the votes on Tuesday.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Fake or not.She clearly follows sport events on the campaign trail.

Yeah right.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
I finally decided, voted and done with it.
Wishing you the best Hillary.
What ever happens, life goes on.
Drinking my cold smirnoff...I would need palm wine on Tuesday grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
armyofone:
I finally decided and done with it.
Lucky you. I'm stuck with margarita
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
It's been a great campaign so far.One for the History Books.This is an election we'd all live to tell over and again.It's been an honor on my part to be on the right side of History where the daughter of an orphan breaks the highest and hardest glass ceiling.

Like Her or Hate Her,you must admit,Hillary Rodham Clinton has made her mark on earth,her name will be written in the sands of time forever win or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2h-42YsYWZM

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
armyofone:
I finally decided and done with it.
lol...all d best to both candidates.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 11:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
grin you just gave me an idea to brew one good concoction on Tuesday. Margarita, Ciroc, and lipsrsealed
This election is giving me crossed eyes grin

CFCman:

Lucky you. I'm stuck with margarita
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2016
cry one tough cookie with tough reset button.

ValerianSteel:
It's been a great campaign so far.One for the History Books.This is an election we'd all live to tell over and again.It's been a honor on my part to be on the right side of History where the daughter of an orphan breaks the highest and hardest glass ceiling.
Like Her or Hate Her,you must admit,Hillary Rodham Clinton has made her mark on earth,her name will be written in the sands of time forever win or not.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by uniklinkum(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2016
The bad humberos just turn Nevada blue... Tschüss zu der schieße schlechter Mann.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 06, 2016
NC, OH, Nevada, and Florida are likely going to Trump. But the question is: can he carry New Hampshire and Michigan?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 06, 2016
Pentagon is requesting an additional $500 for the development of the F-35 fighter jet. It's costs, to date, has ballooned to $1.5tr shocked
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2016
ValerianSteel:
It's been a great campaign so far.One for the History Books.This is an election we'd all live to tell over and again.It's been an honor on my part to be on the right side of History where the daughter of an orphan breaks the highest and hardest glass ceiling.

would u sign up to be with her in prison?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 1:19am On Nov 06, 2016
The deal is sealed if he can win NC, OH, Nevada and Florida. CFCfan, 6 states how ?

CFCman:
NC, OH, Nevada, and Florida are likely going to Trump. But the question is: can he carry New Hampshire and Michigan?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 06, 2016
armyofone:
The deal is seal if he can win NC, OH, Nevada and Florida. CFCfan, 6 states how ?

If he fails to carry any other state apart from the 4 you mentioned, he won't get to 270 EC votes.
In other words, he needs to win some states that are presently rated as "solid/likely Democratic"; and those include Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin etc
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by OAUTemitayo: 2:44am On Nov 06, 2016
CFCman:
Pentagon is requesting an additional $500 for the development of the F-35 fighter jet. It's costs, to date, has ballooned to $1.5tr shocked
This is the most useless project in the world.
Russia spends a fraction of America's budget on its military and yet it is equal in almost every military field to America.
F35 the flying coffin.
Americans are being ripped off.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 8:04am On Nov 06, 2016
CFCman:
Where you been at?Trump already lost Nevada.60% of registered Nevadans have voted,there was a Latino surge on Friday that sealed the deal.It would take a miracle for Trump to win Nevada on Tuesday.

Florida is yet to be decided,early in person voting numbers should be out by Monday evening,we'd know where we stand.It's close to call in Florida now,let's see.He's not winning Michigan,he may win NH and Ohio.

Interestingly Hillary only needs one or two out of 11 swing states to get to 270.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.