Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,029 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (652254 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
gesundheit:

Florida might be in the bag already, there is a reduction in number of gopers that mail in there vote this year compared to previous figure. If the Hispanic keep up with this herd number then the racist might just be kissed goodbyes.
Florida is going blue as the Hispanics from Puerto Rico, Mexican Americans and Central and Southern Americans have voted in early voting not seen before in an American election. It's personal with them the same way it's personal with blacks like me too. I voted yesterday in Oak Park and I have never seen anything like that in my life. I waited almost 3 hours to cast my vote against a racist, demagogue and a misogynist piece of garbage. My Republican Senator Mark Kirk is going down big to Tammy Duckworth. Tomorrow will be a big day for the Democrats nationwide. America is too diverse to elect an avowed and unrepentant racist.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Fareed Zakaria GPS on CNN just now was deeply insightful.It reminds us all that our democracy is under siege by a dangerous demagogue and the Republican Party that is more concerned with winning elections destroying political opponents instead of governing.

America is on the ballot on Tuesday,don't let the world make a mockery of us.
I saw that on the flight coming back home and I thought Fareed did a marvelous job on the scam artist. A thrice married worthless man with five children by three different women trying to con Americans. It's not gonna work. Thank God the charlatan will go away on Tuesday for good. I hope his brainwashed and brain damage Nigerians supporting him will elect him their president in Nigeria because they deserve each other.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I saw that on the flight coming back home and I thought Fareed did a marvelous job on the scam artist. A thrice married worthless man with five children by three different women trying to con Americans. It's not gonna work. Thank God the charlatan will go away on Tuesday for good. I hope his brainwashed and brain damage Nigerians supporting him will elect him their president in Nigeria because they deserve each other.

Fareed nailed the coffin of the obnoxious doorknob.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
Wingback:
You know the liberals are losing when Uncle Ruckus and weak steel go into hiding and come up with half arsed insults.

If you can't stand the heat, don't log in cheesy
Unlike you, I don't live in my mama basement. When you finish college and get a good job come and talk to me. Have been working and vacationing in Jamaica and I only check on nairaland occasionally. Your racist booster Tramp will be out of commission tomorrow evening and he can go back to fooling guys like you. Maybe, you need to enroll at his fake and unaccredited Tramp University.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
Check this out peeps

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Hillary was born and raised in Park Ridge which is 12 miles away from Wrigley field which is the home of Chicago cubs. She was raised a Chicago cubs fan and her jubilating over her hometown team success is no fake. She has all the right to cheer for her hometown team despite her being a New York Yankee fan.
I stand corrected then

Thanks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Florida is going blue as the Hispanics from Puerto Rico, Mexican Americans and Central and Southern Americans have voted in early voting not seen before in an American election. It's personal with them the same way it's personal with blacks like me too. I voted yesterday in Oak Park and I have never seen anything like that in my life. I waited almost 3 hours to cast my vote against a racist, demagogue and a misogynist piece of garbage. My Republican Senator Mark Kirk is going down big to Tammy Duckworth. Tomorrow will be a big day for the Democrats nationwide. America is too diverse to elect an avowed and unrepentant racist.

Something needs to be done about the long lines in some polling precincts. I don't see why people should wait 3-4 hours to cast a vote.
Maybe the counties/cities should create more precincts in the future cos it's a burden on especially seniors to wait in line for such a long period.

Good job though

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
CFCman:

Something needs to be done about the long lines in some polling precincts. I don't see why people should wait 3-4 hours to cast a vote.
Maybe the counties/cities should create more precincts in the future cos it's a burden on especially seniors to wait in line for such a long period.

Good job though
It is very baffling to me but I guess this election is very touching to a lot of Americans. My State is a very blue state like your California but the Republican Senator here is in a big doo doo due to his hatred and badmouthing Tammy Duckworth who is an American hero. Most of the people on the line were talking about the senatorial candidates more so than the presidential candidates. The last I checked, Hillary is leading in Illinois by about 20Points.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
Live at Colonel Applegate's and Kamala Harris rally at UCSD

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lucasbalo:
It is very baffling to me but I guess this election is very touching to a lot of Americans. My State is a very blue state like your California but the Republican Senator here is in a big doo doo due to his hatred and badmouthing Tammy Duckworth who is an American hero. Most of the people on the line were talking about the senatorial candidates more so than the presidential candidates. The last I checked, Hillary is leading in Illinois by about 20Points.

Yeah. Fivethirtyeight is giving Tammy Duckworth a 90% chance of winning the election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
CFCman:

Good job though
Thanks to the GOP,they've cut polling places for 2016 election all across the country.Southern states have seen shut down over 800 and republicans have targeted democratic strongholds especially black/Hispanic communities in an effort to suppress votes.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ana Navarro a strong Republican just voted for Hillary. cry and her reasons were very profound and touching.
Groper man grin Trump turned America to Nigeria, a groper land.
Dayo, waiting for your vote.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
CFCman:
Live at Colonel Applegate's and Kamala Harris rally at UCSD
Do you think Applegate can pull it off,Issa needs to be thrown out of Congress immediately.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
I like what Kamala H stood for.
I voted for her @ CFCman.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
Trump supporters have taken it to the extreme folks.I'm scared they would start some crazy sh** tomorrow.This is the second effigy of Hillary hanged that I've seen.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Do you think Applegate can pull it off,Issa needs to be thrown out of Congress immediately.
He can. Right now, the race is a toss-up, but leaning to Colonel Applegate.

In my 50th district, the race is leaning towards Republican Duncan Hunter - the incumbent

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
armyofone:
I like what Kamala H stood for.
I voted for her
cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
CFCman:

He can. Right now, the race is a toss-up, but leaning to Colonel Applegate.

In my 50th district, it's even tighter between Patrick Malloy and Republican Duncan Hunter - the incumbent
Congress needs a purging of republicans,imagine Chaffetz already planning a two year long investigation of Hillary over emails and some republicans already talking about impeachment before she even wins the election or sworn in.I hope people realize what's at stake in this election and stop the obstruction and grandstanding of the GOP controlled Congress.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
armyofone:
Ana Navarro a strong Republican just voted for Hillary. cry and her reasons were very profound and touching.

Ma'am, how is Nigeria a groper land? shocked
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
armyofone:

Dont worry the Grabber of Pussy will likely lose

I am thinking how different the election would have been if it was Rubio or Bush who faced Hillary. That would have been my type of Republican candidate. Not this orange man,

The race for 2020 starts on Wednesday. Now we have to get our party back, chase Trump back to his New York towers

Amend nomination rules that makes it impossible for demagogues like Trump to get party nomination

2020 its my turn to make Hillary one term and make Jeb Bush President, Ana Navvaro will begin working on the Jeb 2020 project

You know she's a Jeb surrogate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Stay safe please.
People forget what ever happens, life goes on.

ValerianSteel:
Trump supporters have taken it to the extreme folks.I'm scared they would start some crazy sh** tomorrow.This is the second effigy of Hillary hanged that I've seen.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Congress needs a purging of republicans,imagine Chaffetz already planning a two year long investigation of Hillary over emails and some republicans already talking about impeachment before she even wins the election or sworn in.I hope people realize what's at stake in this election and stop the obstruction and grandstanding of the GOP controlled Congress.

I hear you, sir
#operationDemmajority

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by 21Savagw: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Take a seat, 1 in over 50 million Trump fans do that then you get scared? Rubbish.

Besides, you didn't see that picture in real life, no proof it's Hilary.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by gesundheit: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
21Savagw:

Take a seat, 1 in over 50 million Trump fans do that then you get scared? Rubbish.

Besides, you didn't see that picture in real life, no proof it's Hilary.

Your moniker already says a lot about you. You are really a savage.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Colonel Applegate is speaking now

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
raumdeuter:

Dont worry the Grabber of Pussy will likely lose

I am thinking how different the election would have been if it was Rubio or Bush who faced Hillary. That would have been my type of Republican candidate. Not this orange man,

The race for 2020 starts on Wednesday. Now we have to get our party back, chase Trump back to his New York towers

Amend nomination rules that makes it impossible for demagogues like Trump to get party nomination

2020 its my turn to make Hillary one term and make Jeb Bush President, Ana Navvaro will begin working on the Jeb 2020 project

You know she's a Jeb surrogate

John Kaisch would have being better and not Bush..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
happney65:
Kasich couldt even raise enough money to run his campaign
Kasich doesnt have the ground game a Bush has. What Hillary is tapping into is 30yrs of ground game and coalition building only one family can match a Clinton in US and thats a Bush

You think all the fund raising Hillary is doing will ever match Bush

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Sir, read the news from Nigeria to see how female are treated over there.

CFCman:

Ma'am, how is Nigeria a groper land? shocked
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Thought Romney would have fair better than the rest.

raumdeuter:

Kasich couldt even raise enough money to run his campaign
Kasich doesnt have the ground game a Bush has. What Hillary is tapping into is 30yrs of ground game and coalition building only one family can match a Clinton in US and thats a Bush

You think all the fund raising Hillary is doing will ever match Bush
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
armyofone:
Thought Romney would have fair better than the rest.

Romney is also a good option but I prefer Jeb Bush. Both men have stood against Trump even if they incur the wrath of their party
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
gesundheit:
Check this out peeps
Gbam. Your graphics is so detailed. I am projecting Hillary to win anywhere from 300 to 330 electoral votes. More than the required 270.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
happney65:

You are right. John Kasich would have been the best republican choice since he won't have the baggage Jeb Bush will have due to his brother 's worthless adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.