Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,367 members, 7,954,490 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (669919 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Toks2008(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
juman:
News from america nowadays are less interesting.

Hope with that old man president, america is not on the part to self annihilation.

As far as I'm concerned, if I have the options of moving to U K Canada or U.S I bet united states will not be my first two choices.

I just pity Nigerians who gamble their money away trying to get a visitor or tourist visa.

A country where black lives don't matter,where racism is the other of the day and you are never sure that one crazy trigger happy teenager will not enter where you are to use people practise shooting lessons not forgetting the great hatred other countries have for them.

Arrogant country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

I wonder when some people will wake up to the fact that the real Americans are the white Americans.

That you were born in the U.S does not give you that status in the real sense and you don't need a sayer to tell you this.

That shows you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. All Americans born in or outside of America have inalienable rights. So speak about something else. We have a Black President who happens to be the son of an African man who came to US for education. So with your vacuous mind, only whites are real Americans. Sorry for your black Uncle Sam behind.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by richidinho(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Your post makes no sense. In fact, I am as American as Trump. What says you about that ?.

Well! The reason why most of us are jubilating about the victory of Trump is because of the role Obama/Hillary played in foistering this dullard Buhari on us in Nigeria
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheFreeOne: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
samsard:
Why bring a Trump Presidency topic here when you know we are Nigerians and it doesn't affect us? like someone said up there, Hillary supporters are the self-righteous type who believe everyone with an opposing view is a fool. Anyways, you guys can hang yourselves if you can't deal with a Trump Presidency.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Toks2008(m): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
That shows you don't have a clue about what you are talking about. All Americans born in or outside of America have inalienable rights. So speak about something else. We have a Black President who happens to be the son of an African man who came to US for education. So with your vacuous mind, only whites are real Americans. Sorry for your black Uncle Sam behind.

Apparently you are still deluded...thinking blacks have same rights in the states like whites...continue to fool yourself.

I'm still waiting to see a protest where people carry placards that "white lives matter"

Even Obama agreed to the fact that blacks are treated unfairly so stay their and continue to believe in the paper equality.

Below is the speech made by Obama after the shooting of 2 black men.

—President Barack Obama said early Friday morning that the police shooting deaths of two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota should trouble all Americans and reflect deep-seated racial disparities in the U.S. criminal justice system.

“The data shows black folks are more vulnerable to these kinds of incidents,” Mr. Obama said in remarks from the Warsaw Marriott after arriving in Poland for a North Atlantic Treaty Organization summit. “We have seen tragedies like this too many times.”

“There’s a big chunk of our fellow citizenry that feels as if because the color of their skin they’re not being treated the same,” he added. “And that hurts. And that should trouble all of us.”

It was a rare scene for the president and he practically held his emotion in check so please tell me another thing I don't know....

As long as you are black whether you were born in U.S or not, you can never be treated same way.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Onopa(m): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2016
I have never see the democrats this upset since the Republican freed the slaves.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Apparently you are still deluded...thinking blacks have same rights in the states like whites...continue to fool yourself.

I'm still waiting to see a protest where people carry placards that "white lives matter"

Even Obama agreed to the fact that blacks are treated unfairly so stay their and continue to believe in the paper equality.
Worry about your Titanic. The blacks in America are the most successful blacks in the world but listening to know nothing like you, someone will think otherwise. Tell me any country in the world that have more prosperous blacks than US.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Toks2008(m): 8:23am On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Worry about your Titanic. The blacks in America are the most successful blacks in the world but listening to know nothing like you, someone will think otherwise. Tell me any country in the world that have more prosperous blacks than US.

Digression is a sign of agreement.

You have changed the discussion...

Just make all the money you can and invest in your country where you truly belong.

I don't hate America but I'm just not happy with their ways of doing things expecially the whites who see blacks as second class citizens.

Btw is this not your thread.

Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury.
by Lucasbalo (m ): 6:32am On Dec 04 ,
Scary thing happening in US . Open season on blacks. The scary thing about this case is that it was videotaped by a passerby. With all the video evidence and Eric shouting (I can't breathe). The police officers kept choking and stomping on him and his death was ruled a homicide due to strangulation. Scary time for blacks in US as police officers are given green light to do bodily harm to blacks and they would not be indicted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2028046/police-officer-choked-eric-gardner

So why on earth are you arguing with me on this obvious fact? na wah for you o.

Just make enough money bro and come back here to invest..that country is a beast to people of colour.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Digression is a sign of agreement.

You have changed the discussion...

Just make all the money you can and invest in your country where you truly belong.

I don't hate America but I'm just not happy with their ways of doing things expecially the whites who see blacks as second class citizens.

Btw is this not your thread.

Police Officer That Choked Eric Gardner To Death Cleared By Grand Jury.
by Lucasbalo (m ): 6:32am On Dec 04 ,
Scary thing happening in US . Open season on blacks. The scary thing about this case is that it was videotaped by a passerby. With all the video evidence and Eric shouting (I can't breathe). The police officers kept choking and stomping on him and his death was ruled a homicide due to strangulation. Scary time for blacks in US as police officers are given green light to do bodily harm to blacks and they would not be indicted.

https://www.nairaland.com/2028046/police-officer-choked-eric-gardner

So why on earth are you arguing with me on this obvious fact? na wah for you o.

Just make enough money bro and come back here to invest..that country is a beast to people of colour.

Bro! I love you! #NoHomo
I read through all your inputs, and what I can say is that, brilliant! Just brilliant.. Thanks you
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Thank God the witch is gone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Toks2008(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Bro! I love you! #NoHomo
I read through all your inputs, and what I can say is that, brilliant! Just brilliant.. Thanks you

Thanks brother.

The most pathetic twist is their visa application process...as I learnt the B2 visitor and tourist visa denial can not be appealed which is mot so in the case of U.K and Canada and worst of all is that the consular officers only rely on psychology to grant you the visa talking about how you are able to convince them without checking your supporting documents...

Is this not a scam? that is why terrorists gain entrance into the country as they are trained to be confident and smart..

This goes to show how dumb the American system is in general because despite the supposed smartness of the consular officers people still go and remain in the states and just 4 terrorists were able to travel to U.S to cripple America on September 11.

I am a politician and when i assume a position of Authority I will tell America to their face that they are the greatest scammer of all time taking over 50k in visa fee from each intending Nigerian traveller to the state on B2 category and at the end will just refuse them simply because they failed to "convince" them they have a strong ties to their country even when they have valid documents showing true intent.

Everything is wrong with that country except the attention we still give them cos of our crazy devalued naira...there are better European countries than the GOD forsaken America.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
mojeer678:

NUKE IN WAITING:
The Congressional Review Act gives Trump the power to wipe out the last 6 months of Obama's presidency.

A little known law called "The Congressional Review Act" which was passed by Newt Gingrich in 1996 to prevent outgoing presidents from trashing the nation upon exit will give Donald Trump - with the cooperation of Congress - the ability to nullify every law and agreement made by Obama in the last six months of his "presidency". Once nullified, the laws can never be proposed again.

Obama is going wild writing everything under the sun right now to "wreck America" and create a mess before Trump gets in. And this law will make it possible for Trump to simply nullify everything Obama does between now and getting the boot from power.

If Obama gives all the illegals amnesty, Trump can void it.

The window of opportunity is six months. There is a very detailed report on this topic: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/littlenoticed_law_gives_trump_unexpected_power_to_undo_the_mischief_of_bureaucrats_.html This is something everyone ought to know about.

Very interesting. Call it abuse check and balance.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by liquidmetall: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
This is my country and i was born an American and whatever happened here concerns me and my family. So find another liner, interloper.

Then don't come to nairaland (nigerian forum) to tell us what do
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks brother.

The most pathetic twist is their visa application process...as I learnt the B2 visitor and tourist visa denial can not be appealed which is mot so in the case of U.K and Canada and worst of all is that the consular officers only rely on psychology to grant you the visa talking about how you are able to convince them without checking your supporting documents...

Is this not a scam? that is why terrorists gain entrance into the country as they are trained to be confident and smart..

This goes to show how dumb the American system is in general because despite the supposed smartness of the consular officers people still go and remain in the states and just 4 terrorists were able to travel to U.S to cripple America on September 11.

I am a politician and when i assume a position of Authority I will tell America to their face that they are the greatest scammer of all time taking over 50k in visa fee from each intending Nigerian traveller to the state on B2 category and at the end will just refuse them simply because they failed to "convince" them they have a strong ties to their country even when they have valid documents showing true intent.

Everything is wrong with that country except the attention we still give them cos of our crazy devalued naira...there are better European countries than the GOD forsaken America.

This is very true, the Americans care less about anybody if you're not a white American.. What's still baffling me is how our brothers are behaving once they are granted citizenry.. They feel like deleting everything associating them to Nigeria, because they found a new County. Thinking that, they will be treated just as the same, while forgetting even those whose ancestors were slaves their are not treated better...
Everything is wrong with that country, and the worse thing is that, they will ensure we remain underdeveloped..
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks brother.

I feel your pain

But the reason why you pay N50k in visa fees, and can't be refunded and can't appeal a denial of visa, is because the US Supreme Court has held in several cases that foreigners residing outside the US aren't entitled to the Due process protections of the US constitution.

The US visa policies could be reviewed in a way to enable applicants recover the visa fees paid. But with Republicans controlling Washington for at least the next 2 years, I doubt there would be a softening of the rules.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:
I'm not a fan of any republican Senator,when I use 'sane' in a sentence with a republican name attached to it doesn't mean I endorse them or their policies.Far from it.In this case,the GOP Senators I mentioned are among a few who understand that commitment to country is greater than commitment to party.

Good to know. Good point.

Putin will always be an American problem.16 of our intelligence agencies except the FBI came out with the same conclusion that Russia was interfering with our election process.Now the head of the NSA says Russia manipulated the election in a conscious state sanctioned effort to undermine American democracy.

Those your intelligence agencies you mentioned were only chorusing a Hillary Clinton based - theory. Their claims lack substance. Where is the evidence that Russia manipulated the elections? And how did it manipulated the elections? The truth is, they knew quite well that Russia did no shite concerning the American elections. Anything that will paint Russia black in the face of the global order, is always a welcomed thought in the US establishment. Its even on record that some US big shots have said that creating conflicts with Russia is GOOD FOR BUSINESS. You can imagine! Therefore, everything they have said during and after the elections are just bogus claims. You think a WHOLE number of 16 intelligence bodies will have concrete information regarding Russia's interference in the US elections, and you think they will sit on top of it? Think!

they shot themselves on the foot by deciding to blast and connect Putin with Trump instead of campaign based on real issues. And by so doing, they inadvertently made Trump more popular. For the people saw through the maze of propaganda and voted the right choice, just as it happened in Brexit where Cameron was busy campagning against Russia instead of on why they should remain in the EU. At the end, both fell.
You cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

We do not share the same values with Russia,we are a democracy,Russia isn't.We have nothing in common except big bad nukes I guess.Russia is not our friend and only a fool like Donald would believe that Russia is a friend to the United States.

The EC would be gutted I just don't know how soon and that hangs on a Democratic Presidency and A Democratic Congress and even a Democratic sweep 2/3 nationwide legislative houses and governorship.We are looking at the next 12 or 16 years before that may be achieved.

If Russia that operates a presidential system, with an electoral system where the majority elects the representatives, isn't a democracy, but the US with an electoral system where the minority elects the president, as against the interest of the majority, is what is called democracy; then the word "democracy" has lost its true meaning.
The naked truth is that, with the EC system, America is the only undemocratic democracy in the world. The US was never a true democracy. That's a fact.

Yeah. The EC system must be killed, then we can talk about America being a democracy. Till then, Russia is the least of your worry. The establishment should be your real worry.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by SmartyPants(m): 11:02am On Nov 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:
The electoral college was instituted under the cloaks of racism.It was never about giving voice to small states.

The electoral college was instituted by the founding fathers and has been in the US constitution from day one. That is way way way before racism became an issue.

But let's indulge you, how does the electoral college support racism?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:04am On Nov 19, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Call me what you may.I'm not whining about the loss of the election.I'm agitated against a conscious effort by a foreign power to disrupt our electoral process and get away with it.There's f***ing evidence what these guys did and our intelligence chiefs all agree.Today it's a fallout for Democrat,what happens when the republican puppet they want as President doesn't do their bidding,what do you think would happen?

The Russians are acting against America to further their own gains and it must be addressed because the next time,it may not be one party going down,it could be the entire United States government structure.

Then at least tell UA: how did they manipulated the elections? Through rigging or what? just tell us how they did it.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by SmartyPants(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks brother.

If there are better European countries, then it is as simple as take your 50 k and go apply for a visa somewhere else. Why you harassing people to enter their country?? They've told you visa is not guaranteed so how is it a scam?

And hope you know it is the high numbers of your countrymen spamming them with visa applications (much of which are fraudulent) that are the cause of the high fees?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2016
SmartyPants:

The electoral college was instituted by the founding fathers and has been in the US constitution from day one. That is way way way before racism became an issue.

But let's indulge you, how does the electoral college support racism?
It's shocking dat no one questioned d electoral college b4 the election (of course their candidate, Hillary, had it all in the bag according to dem and Trump had no chance), but now dat it didn't go their way and Trump won they now question and try to discredit d Electoral College. Sore losers who can't deal with reality.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Appleyard:

Then at least tell UA: how did they manipulated the elections? Through rigging or what? just tell us how they did it.
We're still waiting for d cry babies to provide proof DAT Russian manipulated or influenced d election.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:

grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
ayoolanr:

Ode!!! Misogyny and "womanizer" are not mutually exclusive!!!! You can be a dvmb misogynist and still "love" women for the pleasure you get from it!!!!!!
May your shriveled phallus be tossed about by drugged puppies!

A misogynist is a hater of women and derives pleasure in their pain - a sadist. Trump has never hidden his love for women; he doesn't key into the much-touted "equality" mantra - like most men - but he loves women all the same.

His DAUGHTER and WIFE - amongst other women - have been at the forefront of his campaign and transition process, even helping to formulate policies like paid maternal leave.

May a penile-shaped cactus impale your anàl orifice! Knuckleheaded cururu toad!
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Reading some of the posts I can't help but noticed that some folks think that US is the best place on earth. Smh. Anyways my only prayer is that Trump comes true for the average American on the street. Those at the lower end of the economic leader are my major concern, a country were majority of her citizen has to roll in debt just to get a college degree, a system were someone has to pay through their nose to get the best medical cover etc. It riles me up when I talk about the pains of an ordinary Americans.

Hilary and co had their way and they blew it, it is time the cry babies accepted this election for what it is and support the president elect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:

Since when is prosperity the sole index of measuring success? No wonder the Europeans think that Americans are dumb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by scully95: 12:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
woodcook:

Since when is prosperity the sole index of measuring success? No wonder the Europeans think that American are dumb.

Replying that Omo ale Yooba is a waste of time. The crook even accept he's @black@, when you loss your identity, you have no choice other than to accept anything thrown at you. This is the case of the Africans that moved in chains of slavery to America.

Don't mind that crook joo..

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Ajixegun: 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Appleyard:

Good to know. Good point.

Those your intelligence agencies you mentioned were only chorusing a Hillary Clinton based - theory. Their claims lack substance. Where is the evidence that Russia manipulated the elections? And how did it manipulated the elections? The truth is, they knew quite well that Russia did no shite concerning the American elections. Anything that will paint Russia black in the face of the global order, is always a welcomed thought in the US establishment. Its even on record that some US big shots have said that creating conflicts with Russia is GOOD FOR BUSINESS. You can imagine! Therefore, everything they have said during and after the elections are just bogus claims. You think a WHOLE number of 16 intelligence bodies will have concrete information regarding Russia's interference in the US elections, and you think they will sit on top of it? Think!

they shot themselves on the foot by deciding to blast and connect Putin with Trump instead of campaign based on real issues. And by so doing, they inadvertently made Trump more popular. For the people saw through the maze of propaganda and voted the right choice, just as it happened in Brexit where Cameron was busy campagning against Russia instead of on why they should remain in the EU. At the end, both fell.
You cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

If Russia that operates a presidential system, with an electoral system where the majority elects the representatives, isn't a democracy, but the US with an electoral system where the minority elects the president, as against the interest of the majority, is what is called democracy; then the word "democracy" has lost its true meaning.
The naked truth is that, with the EC system, America is the only undemocratic democracy in the world. The US was never a true democracy. That's a fact.

Yeah. The EC system must be killed, then we can talk about America being a democracy. Till then, Russia is the least of your worry. The establishment should be your real worry.

You are brilliant mehn. Don't mind Clinton's sympathizers they think everyone is as dull as they are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
You never ceases to amaze me with your epilogue sometimes. Where did you get your idea that a lot of people in America love Putin. The same thing you said couple days ago about Trump winning the popular votes and i called you on it. Google all you want and tell me where you get your info about Americans loving Russia. I dare you to do that and let me know the answer. About your love for Nigeria, I don't want to question your patriotism but you guys never critique the lootings of the Commonwealth and the mismanagement going on that sometimes I wonder if the little bags of rice and cooking oil the corrupt thieflicians dishes out is that good. I remember you accused me and my type of food stamps for our food, need I remind you, there is nothing like food stamps anymore. Come up with something else. Anyway, I will be waiting to hear from you where you get the idea that Americans are in love with your beloved Russia. Maybe you know something Americans do not know about their country.

Stop quoting me out of context. I never said Trump won the popular vote. Go back and read my post again. I was asking Stanesh a question if Trump actually won the popular vote, and he said yes, based on the late countings coming in from the last two states that were yet to be counted... Which turns out to be on the contrary.

On Putin, I don't even need to argue that with you. Most of you down here are glued to your paid TV stations that overwhelmingly consist of MSM outlets that are always spinning stories, the MSM that mislead the bunch of you on the just concluded elections. Even Missy89 was forced to admit that the media failed the people big time. Therefore, on Russia, people like you can be forgiven. But if you really want to know about Putin's views by Americans, just go to American own blogs and social media forums and see the comments sections for yourself. Facts don't lie. Just go to sites like zerohedge, whatreallyhappened, thetruthseeker, patriotrising, Washingtonpost, and many more. Even huffingtonpost is finding it hard to keep down the overwhelming numbers of Americans that continue to wake up to reality, talking good about the man the MSM so much despised. Ask yourself, why did the US government censored Putin's speech in America after he delivered it at the UN annual general meeting last year? If they're not afraid of the revelations he made and the fact that they are aware of his increasing charismatic presence in the minds of many Americans, then WHY did they CENSORED the speech, preventing ordinary Americans access to it? I demand an answer!

In fact, let me tell you that, the moment the MSM chose to demonized Putin, especially after the Ukraine brouhaha, the eyes of most people in the west started opening up to the truth. And by the time the American Media brought him into the US elections, for the fact that Trump refused to toe the Hillary confrontational line, thereby blasting Trump for being a Putin stooge, it was clear a shock was imminent because, by so doing, THEY ACTUALLY MADE PUTIN THE MORE POPULAR IN THE US, and as a result, TRUMP GOT EVEN MORE SUPPORT from the people by the simple logic that, if the establishment is overwhelmingly in hatred of a candidate that admires Putin, then that candidate must be a fear factor to the establishment. This was exactly what happened during Brexit when Cameron was playing the "its Russia that would benefit" card, instead of arguing sensibly on why Britain should remain in the EU. The Brits saw through the facade and the thousands of comments that followed in their major newspapers and websites, was a glaring fact showing admiration for Putin and their own awakening. At the end, it was Cameron that got kicked out. The Americans saw the same thing too and they followed suit. Nobody is buying that Putin hate bullshite anymore.

Another thing that made Putin the more popular among Britons and Americans was the entrance into Syria. Most Americans knew that their government has a penchant for overthrowing other regimes since the world began. A lot of them have lost relatives, neighbors and friends to numerous American senseless and false pretext based wars. The Iraqi war is still very fresh in the minds of many. Thus, when Russia entered the Syria dragon, many Americans hailed the move, not because they loved Putin or Russia, but because they loath the establishment that has caused them a great deal of pain. Therefore, anyone that would give them a run for their money, is always welcomed.
More like, the enemy of my enemy is my friend!

Only that you will never get to know how much the name of Putin had become a household name on the front pages of american Newslines. But the Trump victory confirmed the fact that, Americans do not hate Putin the way the MSM covens touted him. Even before the elections, a great picture of Putin was hanged on a great bridge in New York. Even Obama and Cameron didn't have such great reverence from their own people. cool

Lucas, the man is a household name in the US, all courtesy of the MSM who think they were destroying him and Trump. But as it later turns out, they were only destroying their own image and credibility. grin

Again, you're quoting me out of context. I don't insult people. I didn't say you and your Paddies were living on food stamps. I only stated the reality that here in Nigeria, we don't have welfare packages like you guys, but will survive. Am not a jingoist but a patriotic realist. Nigeria is corrupt and we are currently dealing with that. But tell ya country to also return our stolen money, we don't have to beg for it. And she should stop frustrating our efforts to fight boko Haram by blocking our weapons purchase.

Till then, and with many more reasons, the criticisms must continue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
scully95:

Replaying that Omo ale Yooba is a waste of time. The crook even accept he's @black@, when you losse your identity, you have no choice other than to accept anything thrown at you. This is the case of the Africans that moved in chains of slavery to America.

Don't mind that crook joo..

The funny thing is that most of them don't know that they are being screwed while some are too embarrassed to admit it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
obixcel:
You know, d msm failed to realise dat many voted for Trump for many reasons. One notable reason was to avoid a possible WW3 with Nuclear Russia. Since Hillary asserted throughout her campaign that she would impose a no fly zone in Syria, everyone knew this would mean War. Hillary was and is a warmonger and dat was one of d many reasons she lost and lost woefully, she ran a terrible campaign.

She is a hawk and she gat what she deserved....
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 1:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Once again you always align yourself with the Americana wanna be low lifer. I always challenge you to go back to your Google and tell me where 3 million illegal aliens voted in US. Maybe I am giving you more credit than you deserve. It seems you guys are truly going bunkers about the election in a country that doesn't even think you exist. Google and let me know the result of 3 million illegal aliens voting in the election like You failed to answer me about trump winning the popular vote.

Your insults don't mean anything to mean, Lucas. Say what you want, is your world. That's the beuty of the human mind. Somebody said there were about three millions illegals that voted, and I ask, "a whole 3 million?" Then I followed that up, (assuming the man was right, )" I guess we all know you they voted for ".

Can someone please tell the logic and premise here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by quickly: 1:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Lucasbalo:

People always forget Obama mother was white.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.