Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,895 members, 7,863,067 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661125 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2017
Appleyard:

You and I are in two different worlds, Lucas, but under the same intercontinental political and social designation--hence our views we align in one area but differ in other areas. That is one thing you must always understand. There are people here i don't bother replying because to me, they are not worth it. Any man who only wish to hear the sound of his own voice is incapable of reasoning, sound logic, and judgemental correctness; and that's exactly the problem with some folks down here, who think they can come to a Nigerian forum and want all others to shut up and listen to them only.

I'm always replying you for reasons best known to me.

As for Marine le Pen and Trump, how you view them will always be different from my own perspective because to me, anyone who stands against Satanists and warmongering diabolic elites and their satanic new world order, bringing destruction and chaos to nations and the world at large, shall, and will always win my sympathy.....call it the enemy of my enemy is my friend.... for i am a naturalist and a realist. Race and color don't dictate my political stance....I will critic anyone and any system that seeks to undermine global peace and support anyone or any system that fight against such an enemy, be it hitlerl itself.

This has always been my stance.....That i should hate someone you hate because he doesn't support who or what I'm supporting would only smirks of stupidity and the zenith of ignorance and racism itself... Unfortunately, this is just how some shallow minds here want us to be; but which can never be.

And that is the point you and i must always understand.

The thought of a naturalist/realist will forever remain different from those of a bigot and an indifferent mind.

That too is fact!
God!!! In just one post, you educated him, called him the hypocrite that he is, gave him the middle finger and told him to go to hell. Na baba you be joor. Zoharariel must see this.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 10:38pm On Feb 09, 2017
All the Alex Jones misinformation rats bringing up their NWO bullshiit, how do any sane person take that jerk serious is beyond comprehension. No wonder they choose Betsy Devos as education Secretary, the mission to make people dumb and brain dead is on a full scale implementation.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2017
schwarzkopf:

I don't know how to dumb it down to you, you are a special case of a regurgitated spoilt egg. Unlike you loser, I didn't start following international politics when it's now cool to do so. The NVV in Netherlands, NPD and AFD in Germany and UKIP in Britain are racists parties. You don't need CNN to tell you that mate. Since the first place you heard of le pen was on T.V, I don't expect you to bring anything sensible to the discuss. Y'all third world confined m0rons should at least get a book, if you can't afford the luxury of travelling the globe. Just go like a silent fart cos your bullshiit is not only stupid but IQ depleting.

Contrition twines me like a snake each time i come upon the wake of your pain...Don't worry, just four years and the Donald first reign would be over, and you will get the chance to air your grievance again. Believe me, you will live to see that day. The mouth of the Cosmic has spoken it. smiley

So, in your books of intellect, any side that wins against the liberals/democrats are racist.....eh? I see... cool So the Republican party is a racist party because coolit won the presidency as against your wish. In other words, the millions of Americans that voted for them are racists too, abi? I see. tongue

The Ukip party in Britain are racists because they have strong conservative base and vocal leaders that refuse to trade their nationality and sovereignty for Esau's porridge of liberal extremism where madness is the other of the day; yet, the same racist party got millions of votes that produced Brexit, ? wink In other words, those millions of Britons, including thousands of blacks that voted, are racists, abi? Wonderful! cool

I don't even need to talk about Germany and the Netherlands....

The major problem with lots of you here is that you simply can not differentiate the nationalistic conciousness of a people from the false notion of so-called liberal democracy, especially when state's sovereignty and what majority of people thereof interprets as national ethics, inalienable rights and values are being eroded and going down the hill.... The fightback is always a resonating reality that sends unprecedented shock-waves across the spectrum of extreme liberalism. And that's exactly what happened in the UK--Brexit, and in America--Trump..And the fever keep spreading across Europe like a hamatan wide fire.....

Reality is always a rude awekening to the delusional mind, and the only thing awestruck guys like you can muster when it hit, is Racist! Racist Racist! Xenophobia! Morons! Insults! Alas, the reality is taking its toll.

Until you learn how to sieve truth from false reality, you will continue to be surprised over and over again.

Delusion is a disease that is worse than ALS. We must not be victims.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaTalkTown:
God!!! In just one post, you educated him, called him the hypocrite that he is, gave him the middle finger and told him to go to hell. Na baba you be joor. Zoharariel must see this.
God forsaken Skunk. Go back into the hellish sewage you came from. Beast of burden mouthing off. People with functioning medulla are talking and a mental midget is mouthing off.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
Appleyard:

Contrition twines me like a snake each time i come upon the wake of your pain...Don't worry, just four years and the Donald first reign would be over, and you will get the chance to air your grievance again. Believe me, you will live to see that day. The mouth of the Cosmic has spoken it. smiley

So, in your books of intellect, any side that wins against the liberals/democrats are racist.....eh? I see... cool So the Republican party is a racist party because coolit won the presidency as against your wish. In other words, the millions of Americans that voted for them are racists too, abi? I see. tongue

The Ukip party in Britain are racists because they have strong conservative base and vocal leaders that refuse to trade their nationality and sovereignty for Esau's porridge of liberal extremism where madness is the other of the day; yet, the same racist party got millions of votes that produced Brexit, ? wink In other words, those millions of Britons, including thousands of blacks that voted, are racists, abi? Wonderful! cool

The major problem with lots of you here is that you simply can not differentiate the nationalistic conciousness of a people from the false notion of so-called liberal democracy, especially when state's sovereignty and what majority of people thereof interprets as national ethics, inalienable rights and values are being eroded and going down the hill.... The fightback is always a resonating reality that sends unprecedented shock-waves across the spectrum of extreme liberalism. And that's exactly what happened in the UK--Brexit, and in America--Trump..And the fever keep spreading across Europe like a hamatan wide fire.....

Reality is always a rude awekening to the delusional mind, and the only thing awestruck guys like you can muster when it hit, is Racist! Racist Racist! Xenophobia! Morons! Insults! Alas, the reality is taking its toll.

Until you learn how to sieve truth from false reality, you will continue to be surprised over and over again.

Delusion is a disease that is worse that ALS. We must not be victims.

No one ever called all Republicans racist. Stop going there please. We live here and we know of what we speak unlike you who have to Google your way through American way of life. I visit Nigeria at least twice a year for obvious reasons and I wouldn't get into the inner workings of Nigeria with you. We that live here that abhors racism know of what we speak of. You can watch cable News and Google all you want, it won't be up to 1% of life experience we had here. My gripe with you is legitimizing racism subconsciously.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
Well said appleyard

The same people who voted a black man twice were not racists but suddenly became racists because they refused to vote a white woman into office

Thats why most of the democrats whining dont bother people anymore, Its crying wolf anytime

Anyone who doesnt agree with them 100% is either racist, sexist, uneducated, deplorable or any tag word thats trending at that time. They have so many tags to whine about that often they are even caught in their own foolishness web

In the real world CNN and all their pollsters would have been fired, Try as an analyst give your CEO a projection tht is so far off the mark and see if you will have a job

The one that annoys me the most is Van Jones who thinks sleeping with a white woman is his own way of bridging racial divide

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 11:01pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Thank you for not replying me. If you notice me, I don't dabble into all the war stuff you and your friends from my side get into because I am a Pacifist. If left to me American might would be for defensive purposes only. I couldn't care less about Syria or Ukraine as long as America is not threatened. Obviously you don't know squat about the News Organization in America for you to call CNN News fake. You must be gobbling up the same junk Trump is spouting calling CNN fake. Will assume that any news organization that doesn't leak the behind of your Golden Boy Trump is fake. To you the only News Organization that's real is Faux News.

You didn't answered my question but that is no problem. The only point of displeasure i have with you is that you allow your emotions to take over your sense of textual disposition most times, and that is not good for a matured mind. You know my stance about global politics and and the facts that shape my views. When you are a naturalist, you will understand better. Racism? To me, that's as far as the East is from the West.

As for CNN, any news network who reports only one side of a story or who under report or paint a story with the intent to deceive a target audience, is fake news. And that goes for other major news networks as well.

I don't pass judgement based on race or sentiments.

Stay well.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2017
Appleyard:

You didn't answered my question but that is no problem. The only point of displeasure i have with you is that you allow your emotions to take over your sense of textual disposition most times, and that is not good for a matured mind. You know my stance about global politics and and the facts that shape my views. When you are a naturalist, you will understand better. Racism? To me, that's as far as the East is from the West.

As for CNN, any news network who reports only one side of a story or who under report or paint a story with the intent to deceive a target audience, is fake news. And that goes for other major news networks as well.

I don't pass judgement based on race or sentiments.

Stay well.

Racism doesn't bother you because you live in Nigeria but it bothers me and Tens of millions of Americans because it's part of life here. I grew up here in Chicago aware of my race and that's something I had to deal with going through Jesuit Schools all my life. What concerns you about global politics means Nada to me because I don't believe in military jingoism. Like I said to you before, I am an isolationist and a pacifist. As long as America is not threatened, I am not bothered because I know America is strong enough to defend herself against any threat. My pet peeve in life is racism because I sure don't want my children to go through what I went through and thank God things are setting itself straight. Addendum, the most partisan News network in America is Faux News. You never call that piece of garbage fake news. Please don't argue about stuff you know little about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
God forsaken Skunk. Go back into the hellish sewage you came from. Beast of burden mouthing off. People with functioning medulla are talking and a mental midget is mouthing off.
Haha just as expected. I wanted to beg AppleYard to pardon you but you can forget about that now lol. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
Appleyard:

Contrition twines me like a snake each time i come upon the wake of your pain...Don't worry, just four years and the Donald first reign would be over, and you will get the chance to air your your grievance again.

In your books of intellect, any side that wins against the liberals/democrats are racist.....eh? I see... cool So the Republican party is a racist party because coolit won the presidency as against your wish. In other words, the millions of Americans that voted for them are racists too, abi? I see. tongue

The Ukip party in Britain are racists because they have strong conservative base and vocal leaders that refuse to trade their nationality and sovereignty for Esau's porridge of liberal extremism where madness is the other of the day; yet, the same racist party got millions of votes that produced Brexit, ? wink In other words, those millions of Britons, thousands of blacks that voted, are racists, abi? Wonderful! cool

The major problem with lots of you here is that you simply can not differentiate the nationalistic conciousness of a people from the false notion of sp-called liberal democracy, especially when state's sovereignty and what majority of the people thereof interprets as national ethics, inalienable rights and values are being eroded and going down the hill.... The fightback is always a resonating reality that sends unprecedented shock-waves across the spectrum of extreme liberalism. And that's exactly what happened in the UK--Brexit, and in America--Trump..And the fever keep spreading across Europe like a hamatan wide fire.....

Delusion is a disease that is worse tha ALS. We must not b victims.

You are just a waste of space, Joe Walsh, Roger Stones, David Duke, Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer are top backers of drumpf and guess what they are well known recognized racists. Why do the KKK and NDP hold a victory rally for trump??

Do you even know past drumpf stance and take on people of your kind?? Do yourself a big favor by reading up on central park 7, discriminatory rental suit against the trump estate plus the birthers theory and his views on eugenics.

Since you live in an alternative reality and dwell on all the Alex Jones bullshhit of these world, I have lived across continents and have seen the motivation and reactions of these low lifers you sing there praises. I have been curse out on trains, attack with small knives on street ends but idiiiots like you come here to tell me bullshhhit about these iddiots that drive the ideology of these low lifers.

UKIP didn't even drive the brexit vote cos they are f**king minority but it was driven by the conservative party and well championed by Boris Johnson. Like Guy Verhofstadt rightly put it, you can't continue lampooning the E.U in your country but yet collecting allowances and benefits meant for E.U members, least I forget Le pen is embroidered in a scandal of late on misappropriation of 300,000 euros from the E.U.

Your fear mongering end of the stick is known for spreading lies and alternative facts to keep all the braindeads in your folds. Like how they lie about how all the NHS fund is funneled to the E.U, about how immigrants coming to steal there jobs when these low lifers won't even get decent education. How the other brain fart in the USA keep spewing lies like it's going out of fashion. Foreigners come into your country, grab education and making a better living for themselves while these lazy mofos without even common GED sit by the train stations to beg for squids. And these never do well have the guts to look me in the face and say I am taking there jobs.

Fools like you should leave the neck of your backwaters before yapping about issues way above anything your brain can decipher nor comprehend. Now run along loser and go scoop some more bullshit from breitbart.

If you are not a diseased vomit from a halitosis infested mouth, why are the dregs of the society the champions of the right wing parties. Like the way Putin is funneling cash to the afd and front national of these world and the other loser in Hungary. Come of it, multi-cuturalism won't die. The iddiots feeling they gonna be minority in the coming decades and can't stomach the pain of the reverse of what they have been dishing to other people for eons. Guess what the minorities gat the birth rate according to the statistics and the GOP base will be in the minority. Then will we ask them why a known southern bigot should be the AG and the Hispanic folks will ask why their nation is used as the past time for insult by the man child.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2017
NaijaTalkTown:
Haha just as expected. I wanted to beg AppleYard to pardon you but you can forget about that now lol. cheesy
Drummer boy, go get you some sleep. Don't you have to work morrow ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are just a waste of space, Joe Walsh, Roger Stones, David Duke, Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer are top backers of drumpf and guess what they are well known recognized racists. Why did the KKK and NDP hold a victory rally for trump??

Do you even know past drumpf stance and take on people of your kind?? Do yourself a big favor by reading up on central park 7, discriminatory rental suit against the trump estate plus the birthers theory and his views on eugenics.

Since you live in an alternative reality and dwell on all the Alex Jones bullshhit of these world, I have lived across continents and have seen the motivation and reactions of these low lifers you sing there praises. I have been curse out on trains, attack with small knives on street ends but idiiiots like you come here to tell me bullshhhit about these iddiots that drive the ideology of these low lifers.

UKIP didn't even drive the brexit vote cos they are f**king minority but it was driven by the conservative party and well championed by Boris Johnson. Like Guy Verhofstadt rightly put it, you can't continue lampooning the E.U in your country but yet collecting allowances and benefits meant for E.U members, least I forget Le pen is embroidered in a scandal of late on misappropriation of 300,000 euros from the E.U.

Your fear mongering end of the stick is known for spreading lies and alternative facts to keep all the braindeads in your folds. Like how they lie about how all the NHS fund is funneled to the E.U, about how immigrants coming to steal there jobs when these low lifers won't even get decent education. How the other brain fart in the USA keep spewing lies like it's going out of fashion. Foreigners come into your country, grab education and making a better living for themselves while these lazy mofos without even common GED sit by the train stations to beg for squids. And these never do well have the guts to look me in the face and say I am taking there jobs.

Fools like you should leave the neck of your backwaters before yapping about issues way above anything your brain can decipher nor comprehend. Now run along loser and go scoop some more bullshit from breitbart.
Appleyard is a cool guy he just doesn't understand why guys like us abhors Racists and Bigots .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2017
In all my years of following Presidential politics in America, I have never seen this kind of opposition in my life. Trump is in a mess that will follow him for the next four years. When you have a Racist as your Chief strategist by the name Stephen Bannon and a Southern Bigot as Attorney General and you have bunch of corporatists as head honchos in various departments, you will have restless nights in the White House.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
Lucasbalo:
In all my years of following Presidential politics in America, I have never seen this kind of opposition in my life. Trump is in a mess that will follow him for the next four years. When you have a Racist as your Chief strategist by the name Stephen Bannon and a Southern Bigot as Attorney General and you have bunch of corporatists as head honchos in various departments, you will have restless nights in the White House.

Steven Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Micheal Flynn, Betsy DeVos, Scott Pruitt, Andrew Pudzer, Tom price, Rex Tillerson, Steve Mnuchin and Sean Spicer. How much more can horrible be than what all these misfits represent.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Steven Bannon, Jeff Sessions, Micheal Flynn, Betsy DeVos, Scott Pruitt, Andrew Pudzer, Tom price, Rex Tillerson, Steve Mnuchin and Sean Spicer. How much more can horrible be than what all these misfits represent.
The Klan Nation is jubilating over Trump nominees. David Duke was all over himself yesterday celebrating the confirmation of his fellow Southern Bigot as Attorney General and our friends in Nigeria who have no dog in the fight want us to keep mute. Misery sure loves company and I don't want my beloved America to turn to a Third World being run by a despotic leader. I work across the street from 97 Storied Trump Tower in Chicago and you can't believe the kind of protests going on here daily against the Con man. It's a sight to behold. It's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next four years and I believe in the triumph of fair minded Americans over the Bigots and racists.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:29am On Feb 10, 2017
9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled against reinstating Der Führer's travel ban. Our so called President refuses to respect the judiciary or the rulings of people who actually know the constitution, he won't give up, he's appealing the ruling and I hope the Supreme Court rules against him again with Justice Thomas writing the majority opinion.

Maybe then, he'd give it a rest.

BTW, anyone keeping up with the entire administration, it's one horrible event after the other almost on hourly update daily. We'll survive the remaining days of his presidency till he's impeached.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:24am On Feb 10, 2017
ValerianSteel:
9th Circuit Court of Appeals unanimously ruled against reinstating Der Führer's travel ban. Our so called President refuses to respect the judiciary or the rulings of people who actually know the constitution, he won't give up, he's appealing the ruling and I hope the Supreme Court rules against him again with Justice Thomas writing the majority opinion.

BTW, anyone keeping up with the entire administration, it's one horrible event after the other almost on hourly update daily. We'll survive the remaining days of his presidency till he's impeached.

Even if Trump appeals to the Supreme Court, he wouldn't prevail due to the 4-4 split of the Court. So, the 9th Circuit's ruling will be in force.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:25am On Feb 10, 2017
"We'll be winning bigly".

Oops, you've been losing bigly BLOTUS tongue

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:28am On Feb 10, 2017
CFCman:

Even if Trump appeals to the Supreme Court, he wouldn't prevail due to the 4-4 split of the Court. So, the 9th Circuit's ruling will be in force.
I don't expect a 4-4 split, I expect 8-0 unanimous agreement with the lower court's ruling. Then we wait to see if he'll declare war on the nation's Highest court undecided

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 3:35am On Feb 10, 2017
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:45am On Feb 10, 2017
^^
grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:27am On Feb 10, 2017
The drumpf presidency would go down as the worst in history, it's an hourly disaster. Even his P.R guys are tired of spinning his bullsshitt, I watch with pity the way Spicer and Kellyann get beaten to pulp by reporters in wanting to clean all the mess there man child throw out daily. From attacking judges to equating the USA to the authoritarian Putin to the attack on Richard Blumenthal and John McCain to the attack on Nordstrom and a lot of conflict of interest issue. Guess what peeps, the CIA keeping watch on Melania in trump tower have to pay the trump organization for there rent in the building. Same way foreign government staying in the trump tower and Mara la go have to pay to the trump tower. When the shhit hit the fan for this administration the humiliation and disgrace of Richard Nixon would look like a nursery play ground.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:26am On Feb 10, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The drumpf presidency would go down as the worst in history, it's an hourly disaster. Even his P.R guys are tired of spinning his bullsshitt, I watch with pity the way Spicer and Kellyann get beaten to pulp by reporters in wanting to clean all the mess there man child throw out daily. From attacking judges to equating the USA to the authoritarian Putin to the attack on Richard Blumenthal and John McCain to the attack on Nordstrom and a lot of conflict of interest issue. Guess what peeps, the CIA keeping watch on Melania in trump tower have to pay the trump organization for there rent in the building. Same way foreign government staying in the trump tower and Mara la go have to pay to the trump tower. When the shhit hit the fan for this administration the humiliation and disgrace of Richard Nixon would look like a nursery play ground.
I said it before and I will say it again, amateurs are in charge of America. It's going to be a long four years in America. One thing that makes me happy is that trump will find out Americans are not going to be bullied by any president. His Third World lapdogs can only watch the shellacking trump will get from thousands of miles away because they don't count in the scheme of things.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:35am On Feb 10, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Have you ever seen a White House in such a mess in recent American history?. Hell no, not even the Nixon White House. The almagamation of racists, bigots, tyrants, corporatists and know nothings. Amateur hour in Good olé USA. America has been scammed big time when a president is calling out the judiciary because the ruling is not in his favor. Maybe someone should remind the thin skinned clown America is no Russia where his pal Putin lords it over Russians. He's in for a deal that he will regret.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 9:10am On Feb 10, 2017
Rep Jerrold Nader ( D-NY ) has filed a preliminary impeachment inquiry into BLOTUS.

It's not to trigger an impeachment process, it's a start at piling up reasons to trigger his impeachment.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2017
President Trump Signs Executive Order Designed To "Break The Backs Of The Criminal Cartels!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ye7barro2CI
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 7:23pm On Feb 10, 2017
Meanwhile Michael Flynn is under investigation for communicating with the Russian FM during the transition. And have lied about talking about the ban on Russia, even though intelligence guys tap the call and know all the details.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are just a waste of space, Joe Walsh, Roger Stones, David Duke, Steve Bannon and Richard Spencer are top backers of drumpf and guess what they are well known recognized racists. Why do the KKK and NDP hold a victory rally for trump??

If you are not a diseased vomit from a halitosis infested mouth, why are the dregs of the society the champions of the right wing parties. Like the way Putin is funneling cash to the afd and front national of these world and the other loser in Hungary. Come of it, multi-cuturalism won't die. The iddiots feeling they gonna be minority in the coming decades and can't stomach the pain of the reverse of what they have been dishing to other people for eons. Guess what the minorities gat the birth rate according to the statistics and the GOP base will be in the minority. Then will we ask them why a known southern bigot should be the AG and the Hispanic folks will ask why their nation is used as the past time for insult by the man child.

No you shouldn't have invoke Putins name, once you call Putins name that Russian troll will defend any racist putins funds... Because to him putin is always right and every negative about him is wrong... Better desist from wasting precious space on that fraud who has no sense of morality. ..applecart has a typical house slave mentality he will do his masters bidding no matter the poo involved

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 10:33pm On Feb 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I was guilty of that too buddy. I gave him a chance after the election but I turned against him when he didn't show humility and magnanimity . Plus all those bigots around him directing the affairs of multi culture society like ours.

With the way and manner Appleyard humbled you, I suggest you take a loooooong break from NL for at least 2 years grin

SESSIONS IS NOW ATTORNEY GENERAL
This means Pizzagate will finally be prosecuted, and Hillary is going to jail. It means a whole lot more. This is what was needed to FINALLY drain the swamp. It means the people who wrecked the dam in California are probably going to jail. MAGA!

Why is it important that Jeff Sessions was sworn in?

Because Jeff Sessions is not a traitor to the United States, and Jeff Sessions has the ability to destroy corrupt judges. Jeff Sessions has the ability to launch prosecutions and drain the swamp. Sessions will destroy the corrupt judge that defied Trump's immigration ban because the judge clearly went against the laws of the United States. Here is the text of the law the judge violated in clear insubordination to the President:
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens - (this code was written before Trump took office, so he's totally in the clear on this) (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

The judge that blocked Trump's order, which was clearly a legitimate order that was based on this pre-existing code, is going to be in DEEP DOO DOO now that Sessions is sworn in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2017
mojeer678:

With the way and manner Appleyard humbled you, I suggest you take a loooooong break from NL for at least 2 years grin

SESSIONS IS NOW ATTORNEY GENERAL
This means Pizzagate will finally be prosecuted, and Hillary is going to jail. It means a whole lot more. This is what was needed to FINALLY drain the swamp. It means the people who wrecked the dam in California are probably going to jail. MAGA!

Why is it important that Jeff Sessions was sworn in?

Because Jeff Sessions is not a traitor to the United States, and Jeff Sessions has the ability to destroy corrupt judges. Jeff Sessions has the ability to launch prosecutions and drain the swamp. Sessions will destroy the corrupt judge that defied Trump's immigration ban because the judge clearly went against the laws of the United States. Here is the text of the law the judge violated in clear insubordination to the President:
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens - (this code was written before Trump took office, so he's totally in the clear on this) (f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

The judge that blocked Trump's order, which was clearly a legitimate order that was based on this pre-existing code, is going to be in DEEP DOO DOO now that Sessions is sworn in.
My favorite Bus conductor, you are finally out of your rabbit hole. You never fail to show how ignorant you are. A subject of third world supporting a racist A/G who doesn't give a damn about you in your hellish village. Appleyard is my buddy and I disagree with him because he was just spouting junk about things he has no clue about. It's not surprising fools like you who lives under a despotic and authoritarian government wants the same hellish life for citizens of the civilized world. No wonder you support a racist president and his bigoted team. I am glad you and your ilks are stuck in your underdeveloped hell and you definitely do not deserve to live with civilized people.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Breaking news: US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier... The Orange man is getting into the pit of hell gradually.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2017
schwarzkopf:
Breaking news: US investigators corroborate some aspects of the Russia dossier... The Orange man is getting into the pit of hell gradually.
About time the Congress start looking at this Russiangate, but unfortunately the House and the Senate will not follow up On it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.