Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,987 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:11 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661104 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:44am On Feb 14, 2017
Steve Mnuchin, Goldman Sachs Gator scales Senate vote to be next Treasury Secretary angry

America goes to bed on Sunday thinking what will Cheeto Supreme Leader do on Monday. Can we go back to the days when we can actually trust the President not to be a weekly disappointment cry

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:05am On Feb 14, 2017
ValerianSteel:
That shouldn't shock you. What should shock you more is that he's taking his third vacation!!!
He hasn't been in the office for 30 days and he's gone on vacation three times. That's a good deal for a failed president. America has been scammed by Don the Con. Like I said before, it's going to be a very interesting four years.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:06am On Feb 14, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Steve Mnuchin, Goldman Sachs Gator scales Senate vote to be next Treasury Secretary angry

America goes to bed on Sunday thinking what will Cheeto Supreme Leader do on Monday. Can we go back to the days when we can actually trust the President not to be a weekly disappointment cry
The Trumpy one is a daily disappointment not weekly.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:12am On Feb 14, 2017
armyofone:
This is so amateurish sad
Must you go to Mar a lago?
What type of money miss road is our president ?
Too desperate to bring money into his club, Sad.
What's wrong with hosting him in the white house?

Can we all forget how he scammed thousands of people with his fake and unaccredited Trump University in which he had to pay several millions of $ to settle the case after he won the presidency. This MarLago deal is another scam on America. You wonder why I call him Don the Con ?. He's been conning America for a long time and fortunately Americans are waking up to his con game. He's a typical New York Con man the type you see two bit hustling in Times Square. Way to go America, the con man is laughing all the way to the bank. Trump will feel perfectly at home in Nigeria where the leaders are Con Men too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 14, 2017
Breaking News:

Michael Flynn has resigned his post as National Security Adviser!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:42am On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:
Breaking News:

Pootine 0 America 1

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:26am On Feb 14, 2017

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:
Breaking News:

For the kids who think running the world's last superpower is the same as starring in a scripted TV show or managing poorly run businesses.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:32am On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

Guy the level of your ignorance is troubling. Markel is only in panic mode because of the election she can see the handwriting on the wall already. Markel is a stupid leader just like Obama, taking in millions of people into your country without knowing whom they are or where they came from s dangerous, Everyone knows that except your fellow stupid liberal colleagues

Merkel will win anybody in that election, she is way ahead in the opinion polls plus Germans love her experience. Why don't brain dead scum of the earth like you stick to been the useless idiots you come to earth to be. Obama and Merkel achieved what no one in your lineage dead, living and unborn will ever achieve. Yet you this schizophrenic, idiotic and garbage filled brain have the courage to say shiit about them. May you die a painful and disgraceful death.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:05am On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:
Breaking News:

CFCman, the House of Chaos is in Chaos. This is first in recent American history. Trump is doomed and his presidency is doomed. It's the beginning of the end of a presidency built on lies and deceit. Way to go Conman.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:10am On Feb 14, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Merkel will win anybody in that election, she is way ahead in the opinion polls plus Germans love her experience. Why don't brain dead scum of the earth like you stick to been the useless idiots you come to earth to be. Obama and Merkel achieved what no one in your lineage dead, living and unborn will ever achieve. Yet you this schizophrenic, idiotic and garbage filled brain have the courage to say shiit about them. May you die a painful and disgraceful death.
That Stenchy guy is sure is a whacko. What he's drinking is worse than the Kool Aid given to the supporters of Jim jones in Guyana. What would make a house negro that idiotic is beyond my understanding. Hopefully the good lord will deliver him from his miseries.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2017
oyb:

For the kids who think running the world's last superpower is the same as starring in a scripted TV show or managing poorly run businesses.

You are spot on my friend. Running America is different from a TV show called Apprentice. Watch out buddy, more to come because this house of lies and deceit was built on soil not concrete foundation.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
CFCman, the House of Chaos is in Chaos. This is first in recent American history. Trump is doomed and his presidency is doomed. It's the beginning of the end of a presidency built on lies and deceit. Way to go Conman.
At this rate, he may become only the 2nd US president to resign from office, most especially if a Congressional investigation finds evidence of Trump being a compromised Russian asset.

Flynn made history as the senior staffer with shortest-ever stint in the White House.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:32am On Feb 14, 2017
CFCman:

At this rate, he may become only the 2nd US president to resign from office, most especially if a Congressional investigation finds evidence of Trump being a compromised Russian asset.

Flynn made history as the senior staffer with shortest-ever stint in the White House.
The pressure from Americans will force congress to look into the Russian intervention in American election. Trump will probably end up resigning like you said because he's too thin skinned to withstand the pressure. Never thought I would see a Putin or Russian protege as my President. Hopefully , things will correct itself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
schwarzkopf:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/king-stephen-miller-latest-liar-bigot-team-trump-article-1.2971639
I watched that video and I wasn't surprised. Typical Trump White House advisers full of lies. One of the many bigots around our unabashed Bigot in Chief.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Ok, I have nothing against you except your acceptance of what's deplorable to people like me. I will take your word for it but I don't care what Le Pen is arguing about, to me and people that know how damaging racism is, she's persona non grata. That's my Numero uno problem against De Fuhrer.

Okay. I got your drift. Stay cool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Stop coming to me with your jejune tale of horse crap, you sound like the delusional waste of space that should be crush to produce fertilizer and use to grow hibiscus flower. Unlike you, we are not going to normalize racism and hate preaching idiots that you worship. Your worldview is not only scaring but stupidly influenced by schizophrenic hallucinations. Unlike you, i have seen black folks qualified for lot of shiit and denied because of their skin color, i have seen the institutionalization of young black men, the blue guys gunning down our able bodied peeps on the street. I wouldn't glorify peeps that want to turn me and anyone that look like me to another Brown,Casandro and the endless list of black men lying six feet under. If you have an atom of grey matter left in your empty skull, you come here grandstanding and composing epistle of jargon to explain a phenomenon that you cannot understand.

If you are not a piece of artwork, how do you expect the god forsaken le pen to condemn the idiot financing her party and right wing movement in Europe. The ex KGB mafia is a good for nothing idiot that have been preaching white supremacist and working for destabilization of the European union that have been a threat to the expansion of the authoritarian rule in the shiithole. You need to watch extreme Russia by Reggie Yates to get an insight to an issue you are clearly ignorant about.

Another illogical hogwash by our in-house uncle tom, so because handful of blacks voted trump make him a black messiah, your brain should be exchange for a bowl of hot meal. Are there no Jew that back Hitler or blacks that supported the slave masters. You are a special kind of nutcase.

How many Ukip members are in the house of the lord if they are that popular, Your stupidity is contagious. The brexit was successful just because of the conservative party contrary to the piece of shit you want us to believe.

Stop listening to the voice that are troubling your soul at night.Hillary is light years ahead of the present twitter in chief with more confusion in few weeks than any known POTUS. the cabinet is a joke of never do wells and unqualified pricks. CNN is light years ahead the maniac station of the confused Alex Jones misinformation war plus the hate mongering breitbart that lied about an Islamic attack in Dortmund until German police refuted the lies.

Sorry, i meant no insult but i have to say that comprehension is a problem to you. In all of your Cain-like epistology, the only sense you have made so far is sheer senselessness. Why can't you just rebut the answers she give to CNN's claims regarding the crisis in Ukraine and in Syria, instead of playing the racist card to the extreme?

Oh, so Russia is now financing Le Pen's party in France? grin Please, can you kindly help a brother with some evidence of payments made to them? I'm curious to know why would a smart-a*s Putin financed a party that's never even been close to winning any national election. wink Please help me out. smiley

Liberals and the blame game are like 5 and 6. grin

Is the Ukip party's ideology Conservative or Liberal? So far, you've failed to answer this. You called them a racist party yet their ideology mirrored that of millions of Brits who voted for Brexit. How about that for racism?

No. The handful of blacks that voted for Trump doesn't make him a black messiah, but since your logic presupposes that anyone who supported Trump is a racist, schizophrenic, braindead, etc, does it also mean that those handful of Blacks are racist, brain-dead and schizophrenic too? It's a simple question, dear brother.

Alright. So Hillary is light years ahead from the Twitter in Chief Trump, but this Twitter in Chief is your President now; so what are we going to do about it? undecided

I guess we just have to wait till the next four years....... cool

Stay well bro.... cool
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
National Security Advisor Michael Flynn has resigned, the White House announced in a statement late Monday
President Donald Trump has named Retired Army Lt. Gen. Joseph Keith Kellogg, Jr. as acting national security advisor

***This resignation is a slap to Trump's administration (Howbeit a minor bump on the road), but Liberals making a meal out of this like they just won a trophy is laughable in itself. I believe The administration will take the appropriate steps to rectifying this and finding a suitable replacement.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 9:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Russia local tv meltdown was delicious this morning. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 14, 2017
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-security-cyberattacks-leaks-234973

Donald Trump’s administration is being accused of jeopardizing national security after a string of high-profile controversies over its handling of sensitive information, with Democrats and independent experts accusing the president of risking new leaks and cyberattacks.

Complaints over Trump’s security practices have piled up since the start of his presidency, with the furor peaking Saturday when Trump took a phone call about a North Korean missile test while sitting in full view of the guests at his private Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

Trump staffers later that night pored over government documents with cellphone flashlights, a potential security risk as the mobile devices can be hacked to transmit video and images to prying eyes.

And a Mar-a-Lago visitor posted a photo — later deleted — to Facebook that featured and gave a first name for a U.S. military official responsible for holding the black bag containing the country’s nuclear launch codes.

Before this weekend, critics were already raising red flags over Trump tweeting via what’s reportedly an unsecured Android cellphone, a habit that could potentially expose the president to personal tracking — which could even determine where he physically is in a building — or give hackers an entry point into other parts of his phone.

And last week, Trump left a “lockbag” — a secure pouch for transferring intergovernment information that requires restricted access but don’t meet the threshold for classified material — with the key in it sitting on his desk as the press snapped photos of him.

Democrats say Trump has made a series of security missteps, including working on a national security issue Saturday night in plain public view: “This is mind-bogglingly irresponsible,” said Sen. Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), a senior member of the Intelligence Committee. “Trump threatens national security by letting anyone who pays to get into his club photograph sensitive deliberations.”

Perhaps more important, security experts said, is the overall photo of Trump’s desk with all of the material on it, including the lockbag, which can give foreign intelligence a better window into the wider world that Trump works in.

“It’s against best practices of operational security,” said Jonathan Wackrow, a former Secret Service agent who now runs a private security consulting firm. “The people he surrounds himself with should know better. I don’t see that voice of reason anywhere.”

“Think about the impact an attacker could have if they could access POTUS’s phone microphone, or that of his aides, during key briefings such as the meeting in Mar-a-Lago on Saturday night,” said Mike Murray, a vice president at the mobile security company Lookout.

All presidents have wide latitude when it comes to how they and their staff handle communications, including sensitive materials, and some long-time security experts say Trump’s recent stumbles are gaining more attention only because of who’s responsible for them.

“These same things happen with every president, but we probably notice them more because he’s a different kind of guy,” said Bill Pickle, a former deputy assistant director of the Secret Service who also served as Senate sergeant-at-arms.

Hispanic lawmakers to meet with ICE official over raids

By Heather Caygle

White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said Trump was briefed on the North Korea incident in a secure location at Mar-a-Lago before and after his brief news conference with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The only thing discussed during the dinner — in public view of the dinner guests — was the logistics for the news conference, she said.

Still, experts say foreign intelligence services are scrutinizing every clip and photo for possible insight into the inner workings of the U.S. government. That would include a 27-second video that White House social media director Dan Scavino posted to Twitter on Saturday night that features Trump’s entourage, including the military officer carrying the nuclear codes.

Or the photograph of Trump last week at his Oval Office desk.

Wackrow said both items could provide foreign intelligence officials with useful clues as they try to decipher longer-term patterns for the new and seemingly unpredictable president.

“As much scrutiny as you’re giving those videos, foreign intelligence is doing the exact same thing just to gain a little bit of understanding of this administration,” he said.

The deviations from standard protocol have Democrats particularly livid after Hillary Clinton’s email practices played a role in undermining her campaign — and were a subject of ongoing inquiry by the FBI. Trump himself continually ripped Clinton over her email arrangement, claiming it was criminal, disqualifying for the presidency and likely exposed state secrets to foreign hackers.

Democratic Sens. Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Tom Carper of Delaware, for example, asked the Defense Department last week to explain Trump’s reported continued use of his personal cellphone.

Reporters turn on each other over Trump

By Hadas Gold

“While it is important for the president to have the ability to communicate electronically, it is equally important that he does so in a manner that is secure and that ensures the preservation of presidential records,” they wrote. “The national security risks of compromising a smartphone used by a senior government official, such as the President of the United States, are considerable.”

Sen. Martin Heinrich (D-N.M.), a member of the Intelligence Committee who pointed out the locked notebook incident on Twitter, said in an interview that he finds the ongoing violations concerning.

“There was a pattern there that sent the message that this is sort of a spontaneous … carelessness to the environment that is not appropriate to the office of the president,” he added. “It’s very clear that people are constantly trying to get at the classified information that the president receives on a daily basis and so you have to behave in a way that recognizes that.”

Ashley Gold contributed to this report.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2017
schwarzkopf:

your foolishness is world-class.. so you still believe in polls after your paymaster killiery was defeated in the last election.. Get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
oyb:
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-security-cyberattacks-leaks-234973

The bottom line is that the Amateurs are in charge of National Security. One by one , the shoes will be dropping . Mike Flynn is the first to go and many more will follow him and eventually the big con man will eventual go. Then Americans will say Good riddance to our worst nightmare.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:59am On Feb 14, 2017
obixcel:
National Security Advisor Michael Flynn has resigned, the White House announced in a statement late Monday
President Donald Trump has named Retired Army Lt. Gen. Joseph Keith Kellogg, Jr. as acting national security advisor

***This resignation is a slap to Trump's administration (Howbeit a minor bump on the road), but Liberals making a meal out of this like they just won a trophy is laughable in itself. I believe The administration will take the appropriate steps to rectifying this and finding a suitable replacement.
Obviously being a product of a Third World despotic leader, you would not understand the implications of what General Flynn did. I told you except the garbage you Google, you have no clue of how things work in the good old USA.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Line up all the males in your poverty ridden family and not a single one of them can be a local government chairman talk less of carrying Obama's briefcase. You will probably die in your hellish village not amounting to anything in life. Obama is what you or anyone in your family would not measure up to thousands of years to come.

Really? If that is how low you think of yourself Goood for you,,

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
obixcel:
Lol! Superb outlook, liberals must have been freaking at the sight...saw d adverse reaction on her twitter account.

They probably scrammed to their safe space and demanded therapy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
javascript:void(0); grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

Really? If that is how low you think of yourself Goood for you,,
The way you defend a racist pig by name trump is the way people like me defend Obama. FYI, Obama is a big role model for tens of millions of us if not hundred of millions. Obama didn't inherit hundreds of millions of $ from his father or mother and he brought himself up from nothing to a hero whose name will be in the history till the end of time. If you can worship an avowed racist and denigrate Obama who is a man of class, honor and grace, people like me will be an albatross on your neck.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The way you defend a racist pig by name trump is the way people like me defend Obama. FYI, Obama is a big role model for tens of millions of us if not hundred of millions. Obama didn't inherit hundreds of millions of $ from his father or mother and he brought himself up from nothing to a hero whose name will be in the history till the end of time. If you can worship an avowed racist and denigrate Obama who is a man of class, honor and grace, people like me will be an albatross on your neck.

Obamba was a huge joke who blacked his way through life only idiots see him as a role model...

FYI Trump is not a racist...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

Obamba was a huge joke who blacked his way through life only idiots see him as a role model...

FYI Trump is not a racist...
How will a poverty ridden useful idiot like you know. We knew of Obama when he was a constitutional lawyer out of Chicago. Will love for my son to be Obama and he's a class act unlike the Buffon in the people's house. Keep living in a fools paradise. Whenever you denigrate a first class human like Obama , you will be viciously attacked by people who love Obama.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
obixcel:
Lol! Superb outlook, liberals must have been freaking at the sight...saw d adverse reaction on her twitter account.

PROOF TRUMP IS VERY POPULAR

grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

They spend 26b dollars on illegal immigrants and refugees every year but cant take care of a dam?

More on that Dam!

Here is the WHOLE STORY on the Oroville dam situation in precious few words.

On Wednesday, Accuweather has forecast more than an inch and a half of rain that is going to fall in 61 degree weather onto snow. That is a recipe for huge melting. If anyone is confident enough that the dam won't fail, I encourage them to find a dry spot on the hill below the emergency spillway, pitch a tent, and have a 3 day bar-b-q. The air is very fresh with the sound of water, and the river below is beautiful. Paradise.

For the rational: This is a slow motion catastrophe. Only the will of God will stay this off. If there is any way you can get back to your property to rescue valuables during this current short term lull, DO IT.

After seeing how the ground below the emergency spillway failed, I have to say, BAD JOB ENGINEERS. That is NOT a legitimate safety. The hill is trash, and the engineers who built the dam had to have known it. That made it all the more ripe for SABOTAGE. Maybe that $50 bill really was done for Oroville with a plan in mind.

There is a dam failure that shows on the $50 bill if you fold it right. This could be it, Oroville, being the tallest dam in the country could DEFINITELY BE IT.

HEADS UP: RABBIT HOLE SENT THE FOLLOWING, AND THE $50 DAM BREAK DOES INDEED LOOK A LOT LIKE OROVILLE! Look at the trees on the side, and compare it to Oroville!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How will a poverty ridden useful idiot like you know. We knew of Obama when he was a constitutional lawyer out of Chicago. Will love for my son to be Obama and he's a class act unlike the Buffon in the people's house. Keep living in a fools paradise. Whenever you denigrate a first class human like Obama , you will be viciously attacked by people who love Obama.

It's now that I'm convinced that this nigger doesn't read before rushing to post inanities, insults, abuses, curses, et.c '... as a man thinketh, so he is'. Also, '...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks'. Same for his co-traveller, valeriansteel and the latest of the pack, schwarkopf (Time registered on NL: February 03, 2017) or sumthin who probably has been assigned to attack ol' Appleyard at all costs! cool

Full of hatred, ridicule, bile, insults, senseless attacks and all sorts. Well, one isn't surprised, classic trolls tradecraft to derail arguments, manipulate opinions et.c We know where they churn the textbooks out. oyb is a newcomer to the game, I suppose. At least, he tries to bring some intellect into his own jaundiced viewpoints, ah! grin

Lucas is exceptional and in a class all by himself cos there's no grey matter in ALL of his comments I took time to review. It's amazing!!! grin grin grin

That anyone would claim that Obummer is loved (especially of the horrible legacy of transgender bathroom, I'm sure) and would LIE that he knew Obama when he was a constitutional lawyer out of Chicago (whatever that means) is the biggest whooper of all time!!! When Obama himself doesn't lay claim to that nebulous fact, someone who had been barred by the Illinois Bar for 'sealed' and 'classified' reasons from practicing and a whole lot career of redacted whereabouts.

Lucas 'uncle rukus' balo, please take a bow! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.