Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,982 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661102 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Appleyard(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Appleyard, you and your meaningless epilogue. Don't tell me anything about racism. If you love tribalism and Tribalist that's your cup of coffee but you trying to defend Marie Le Pen and her likes is frankly sickening. I grew up knowing what I know and you grew up in your neck of the wood. It's guys like you who don't have the kind of experience we had growing up that try to justify all the nonsense about racism. You are the same guy that told me racism doesn't bother you because as far as you are concerned racism is as far as East to West. That's your opinion and you are entitled to it but don't come here and teach me what I have lived. I wouldn't argue with you about politics in Nigeria and please cut that nonsense out about trying to defend the indefensible. Have you ever been to France or live in France to be regurgitating garbage being spouted out by a vile and bigoted Le Pen. Please for heaven's sake, you can kiss her rear all you want but don't lecture me about racism or anything American. Ain't no fool to toy with. As many times as I have been to Nigeria over the years, I wouldn't lecture you about what's good or better for you in Nigeria. Enough is Enough.

So you believe tribalism isn't racism, Lucas? Don't tell me you do. Why don't you check on the word racism...I didn't say i wasn't bothered about racism...by saying racism to me is as far as the east is from the west implies that i don't take it personal when been racially insulted. I know how many times i have been insulted by white folks, so is nothing new to me.

Gad damit! Who is defending Le Pen about her racist life or non racist life in France? I posted a link containing an interview she had with CNN on the issues in Ukraine and Syria. What is racist about her comment or CNN comments in the interview, huh? It was your buddy that brought up the issue of race to the said interview which has nothing to do with anything in the interview. The link comment was simply on the events that led to the various crisis in the Ukraine and in Syria, and what could be more obvious than that?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2017
Appleyard:

Quit living in self glorification. You have travelled across continents but still don't understand how the world works, only shows that your mental dispositions are left way behind in your closets while on the road. O yes! A black man who have travelled across the globe should be able to know that there is no place like home though it never feels so homely. Whining about racial attacks and using same to denounce truth and reality in a given situation, shows how myopic and secluded you have been in the world you have created within the confines of your imaginations. Otherwise, gentlemen like you should have known that racism is alive like the stars and the moon in every human society, even among blacks. Come down to Nigeria here and i bet you will stop whining about racism, except you're one of those folks that believe racism is only linked to the colour of your skin. But i trust you know better.

Yes! Racism is not something we enjoy, cruel to the soul, and totally inhuman. But my gripe with folks like you is when you deplore it as the sole basics of conclusion under a given argument. Marine Le Pen simply called out the lies of CNN, which is fact, but according to your logic, since she is racist on the one hand, she has No Right to tell the Truth on any issue, on the other hand; is that so? In other words, your logic presupposes that a man that is a fornicator shouldn't ever try to get married. Do such reasoning make any sense to you? angry You simply could have rebutted her claims against that of CNN regarding the Ukraine and Syria with counter facts to prove CNN was right and she was wrong, but all you could do was to play the racist card as the sole basics of your conclusion. Is that how liberals or Democrats are thought to rebut facts in issues?

At times you guys can be very funny... smiley

Contrary to your myopic logic, No one is singing the praises of a racists. That's just garbage excuse. Thousands of blacks like you voted for Trump in the elections, does it mean they are racist too or singing the praise of a racist? Get over it, gringo, you can't have it your way all the time. Everyone can't have same ideological perceptions all the time, and that's why it's called a Democracy--government by the majority through an electoral process--as a result of differences in political and social orientation. Keep that up your sleeves!

Did Ukip party's political ideology mirrored Brexit or Not? Answer that! Did such ideology contributed to the overall Brexit result--Yes or No? You claimed that the Ukip party is a racist party, then i asked you, and I'm asking you again, does it mean that the millions of Britons that voted for Brexit also racists? undecided Please give a straight answer. I have relatives in London that voted for Brexit, but have never known them to be racists.

Brother, your logic simply don't add up. wink

I heard about the Le Pen scandal too, but does it have anything to do with the answers she gave to CNN regarding the Ukraine and Syria brouhaha? We both know it doesn't and that has been the centre of this whole argument. If only you could rebut facts with facts. I have seen all the

Fear mongering keh..Nay homie, you've lived too long on mainstream media diet of diabolic news to realise that thousands of supersonic and hypersonic gliders carrying various nuclear bombs from Russia are pointing to every US major cities, and vise-versa. You should be grateful to Donald Trump who rightly stated during the elections that "the Nuclear Bombs in Russia works," followed by his other statement that reads: "what a hell do we need war with Russia for...".... I guess the millions of Right-minded Americans who voted for him after these assertions are also fear mongering and brain-dead, lol?

Sorry, buddy. This is just the primary reason why lots of informed folks like us here and beyond will continue to thank God that Your beloved warmongering and murderous puppet, Hillary, didn't win because by now, Satan 2 would be heading your way while the earth awaits the cockroaches to take over. But the cosmic said No, and Alois Irlmaier's prophecy rolled backward from fulfilment. Praise the Lord Oh my Soul cool cheesy grin

It was millions of fools like me in America that voted Trump to take back their sovereignty and values from the establishment, and also to give the world additional years to survive thermonuclear warfare. But it wasn't millions of fools like me in America that were zombified and brainwashed with fake news, fake polls, leaking debate questions, and massively lying from pillar to post. I would like to be called the first fool over and over again. cool

Oh, my God! Is this how Liberals or Democrats are thought to rebut facts in issues? I doubt.

Stop coming to me with your jejune tale of horse crap, you sound like the delusional waste of space that should be crush to produce fertilizer and use to grow hibiscus flower. Unlike you, we are not going to normalize racism and hate preaching idiots that you worship. Your worldview is not only scaring but stupidly influenced by schizophrenic hallucinations. Unlike you, i have seen black folks qualified for lot of shiit and denied because of their skin color, i have seen the institutionalization of young black men, the blue guys gunning down our able bodied peeps on the street. I wouldn't glorify peeps that want to turn me and anyone that look like me to another Brown,Casandro and the endless list of black men lying six feet under. If you have an atom of grey matter left in your empty skull, you come here grandstanding and composing epistle of jargon to explain a phenomenon that you cannot understand.

If you are not a piece of artwork, how do you expect the god forsaken le pen to condemn the idiot financing her party and right wing movement in Europe. The ex KGB mafia is a good for nothing idiot that have been preaching white supremacist and working for destabilization of the European union that have been a threat to the expansion of the authoritarian rule in the shiithole. You need to watch extreme Russia by Reggie Yates to get an insight to an issue you are clearly ignorant about.

Another illogical hogwash by our in-house uncle tom, so because handful of blacks voted trump make him a black messiah, your brain should be exchange for a bowl of hot meal. Are there no Jew that back Hitler or blacks that supported the slave masters. You are a special kind of nutcase.

How many Ukip members are in the house of the lord if they are that popular, Your stupidity is contagious. The brexit was successful just because of the conservative party contrary to the piece of shit you want us to believe.

Stop listening to the voice that are troubling your soul at night.Hillary is light years ahead of the present twitter in chief with more confusion in few weeks than any known POTUS. the cabinet is a joke of never do wells and unqualified pricks. CNN is light years ahead the maniac station of the confused Alex Jones misinformation war plus the hate mongering breitbart that lied about an Islamic attack in Dortmund until German police refuted the lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2017
Appleyard:

You can do better, Mister. Deep inside you, you know am telling the truth, and that's enough for me.

Conscience is an open wound wound, and its only truth that can heal it.

Stay well...

Keep up with your toilet standard crap, you fool no one than our two in-house cretin feeding us with right wing nutjob bullshhit.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2017
Appleyard:

So you believe tribalism isn't racism, Lucas? Don't tell me you do. Why don't you check on the word racism...I didn't say i wasn't bothered about racism...by saying racism to me is as far as the east is from the west implies that i don't take it personal when been racially insulted. I know how many times i have been insulted by white folks, so is nothing new to me.

Gad damit! Who is defending Le Pen about her racist life or non racist life in France? I posted a link containing an interview she had with CNN on the issues in Ukraine and Syria. What is racist about her comment or CNN comments in the interview, huh? It was your buddy that brought up the issue of race to the said interview which has nothing to do with anything in the interview. The link comment was simply on the events that led to the various crisis in the Ukraine and in Syria, and what could be more obvious than that?

Ok, I have nothing against you except your acceptance of what's deplorable to people like me. I will take your word for it but I don't care what Le Pen is arguing about, to me and people that know how damaging racism is, she's persona non grata. That's my Numero uno problem against De Fuhrer.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Presently we have the grassroots momentum and the bulk of our stronghold is in the millennials and minorities plus the labor unions. There's no need pandering to the centrist and donors, they failed us in the last election because we lost touch to our base and didn't motivate our core base to come out to vote. Electing Rep Keith Ellison will take us back to our progressive outlook and we can leverage on the current outrage of disgust for the new right wing policies of GOP. The town hall revolts should give anybody a outlook of what's to come. Even red state like Utah having a large scale of revolt should send signal to anyone.
I'm not all for Keith Ellison, he's held some pretty radical views in the past, I wouldn't suggest he's anti-Semite but I do think he needs to clarify some of his previously acknowledged views. Other than that, I don't have a problem with him, he's a fine fair choice the party can live with.

Like I said, if only these revolts and anger enter the polls on elections but apparently American voters have shown they can be very stupid, dumb and highly misinformed. 2016 was the year for us to kick repugs out, but voters graced them with the presidency and Congress after eight years of watching them obstruct to progress. You may be seeing buyers remorse now, don't trust all that for Election Day.

Hopefully when the party gets back on it's feet, we can assembly an unbeatable coalition of voters in every state significant enough to change the political discussion even in the most red of the red states.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2017
Democrats are currently in the worst shape ever, no real leadership, and with Skeletal-looking Nancy Pelosi at the helm, stormy times ahead.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
ValerianSteel:
I'm not all for Keith Ellison, he's held some pretty radical views in the past, I wouldn't suggest he's anti-Semite but I do think he needs to clarify some of his previously acknowledged views. Other than that, I don't have a problem with him, he's a fine fair choice the party can live with.

Like I said, if only these revolts and anger enter the polls on elections but apparently American voters have shown they can be very stupid, dumb and highly misinformed. 2016 was the year for us to kick repugs out, but voters graced them with the presidency and Congress after eight years of watching them obstruct to progress. You may be seeing buyers remorse now, don't trust all that for Election Day.

Hopefully when the party gets back on it's feet, we can assembly an unbeatable coalition of voters in every state significant enough to change the political discussion even in the most red of the red states.
Wow, looks like u need to give yourself a pat on the back for being this "dumb, stupid and misinformed". Your party will soon become a third party- just one or two election cycle would do.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
obixcel:
Wow, looks like u need to give yourself a pat on the back for being this "dumb, stupid and misinformed". Your party will soon become a third party- just one or two election cycle would do.
Who is this Third World Skunk ?.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 12:39am On Feb 12, 2017
obixcel:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Stop coming to me with your jejune tale of horse crap, you sound like the delusional waste of space that should be crush to produce fertilizer and use to grow hibiscus flower. Unlike you, we are not going to normalize racism and hate preaching idiots that you worship. Your worldview is not only scaring but stupidly influenced by schizophrenic hallucinations. Unlike you, i have seen black folks qualified for lot of shiit and denied because of their skin color, i have seen the institutionalization of young black men, the blue guys gunning down our able bodied peeps on the street. I wouldn't glorify peeps that want to turn me and anyone that look like me to another Brown,Casandro and the endless list of black men lying six feet under. If you have an atom of grey matter left in your empty skull, you come here grandstanding and composing epistle of jargon to explain a phenomenon that you cannot understand.

If you are not a piece of artwork, how do you expect the god forsaken le pen to condemn the idiot financing her party and right wing movement in Europe. The ex KGB mafia is a good for nothing idiot that have been preaching white supremacist and working for destabilization of the European union that have been a threat to the expansion of the authoritarian rule in the shiithole. You need to watch extreme Russia by Reggie Yates to get an insight to an issue you are clearly ignorant about.

Another illogical hogwash by our in-house uncle tom, so because handful of blacks voted trump make him a black messiah, your brain should be exchange for a bowl of hot meal. Are there no Jew that back Hitler or blacks that supported the slave masters. You are a special kind of nutcase.

How many Ukip members are in the house of the lord if they are that popular, Your stupidity is contagious. The brexit was successful just because of the conservative party contrary to the piece of shit you want us to believe.

Stop listening to the voice that are troubling your soul at night.Hillary is light years ahead of the present twitter in chief with more confusion in few weeks than any known POTUS. the cabinet is a joke of never do wells and unqualified pricks. CNN is light years ahead the maniac station of the confused Alex Jones misinformation war plus the hate mongering breitbart that lied about an Islamic attack in Dortmund until German police refuted the lies.

No coming back from this for applecart. grin grin he should tell.....

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2017

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2017
Wow, Bernie Sanders calls CNN ''fake News'' his feed got cut off instantly grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzY_h6OpnoQ

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2017
California Governor Jerry Brown Asks President Trump for Help
On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare “a major disaster” in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.
The East Bay Times reports: “Brown formally requested the declaration for the series of storms striking the state between Jan. 3 and Jan. 12.” He noted that “heavy rains, winds and snow, particularly in Northern California, left eight people dead and knocked out power to an estimated 1 million Californian homes and businesses.”

Brown’s request comes as Gov. Brown has challenged the Trump administration on climate change, immigration, Obamacare, and other issues.

Other Democrat officials in California have been open about their refusal to comply with Trump administration orders regarding illegal immigration. San Francisco’s police chief, sheriff, and mayor all made clear they would not enforce Trump’s immigration order, long before the order was taken to court. The San Francisco Police Department went so far as to cut ties with an FBI counter-terrorism task force in order to prevent officers from being involved in action that targeted illegals.

And California’s highest law enforcement agent, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, has been very open about his determination to fight Trump’s policies as part of the larger effort to retain sanctuary policies that harbor illegal aliens in the state.

But Gov. Brown would like some federal funds to help out in the short term, so he is asking the Trump administration for help.

Notably, Gov. Brown also used his “State of the State” address earlier this year to welcome Trump’s commitment to infrastructure spending.

***One day, Brown is trashing Trump and the next day he is asking for help? Only in politics is such BS possible!!! grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Maxine Waters: We Have to ‘Do the Investigation’ to Find Evidence to Impeach Trump
Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” discussing her multiple calls to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said, “I think that it’s there, we just have to dig deeper, do the investigation and find it.”

Partial transcript as follows:

REID: And you have gone all the way there, talking, using the I-word with Donald Trump about impeachment.

WATERS: Yes.

REID: Do you stand by that and what would he be impeached for in your view?

WATERS: Yes, I have led in talking about impeachment. And some people say, well, it’s too early for that. It’s never too early if you understand how dangerous this man really is. I do believe that there is a connection between the Ukraine and Donald Trump and of course Russia. I think that he colluded with Putin during the election and that hacking and everything that took place. I think that it’s there, we just have to dig deeper, do the investigation and find it.

***Could she be more ridiculous? Seriously? Mad Maxine Waters is starting from Impeachment and now searching for a reason. She needs to search for a brain. It's neck and neck now for "Most Confused In Congress" between her and Nancy P. BTW, someone tell Nancy that Bush ain't Prez no more grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
obixcel:
Maxine Waters: We Have to ‘Do the Investigation’ to Find Evidence to Impeach Trump
Sunday on MSNBC’s “AM Joy,” discussing her multiple calls to impeach President Donald Trump, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) said, “I think that it’s there, we just have to dig deeper, do the investigation and find it.”

Partial transcript as follows:

REID: And you have gone all the way there, talking, using the I-word with Donald Trump about impeachment.

WATERS: Yes.

REID: Do you stand by that and what would he be impeached for in your view?

WATERS: Yes, I have led in talking about impeachment. And some people say, well, it’s too early for that. It’s never too early if you understand how dangerous this man really is. I do believe that there is a connection between the Ukraine and Donald Trump and of course Russia. I think that he colluded with Putin during the election and that hacking and everything that took place. I think that it’s there, we just have to dig deeper, do the investigation and find it.

***Could she be more ridiculous? Seriously? Mad Maxine Waters is starting from Impeachment and now searching for a reason. She needs to search for a brain. It's neck and neck now for "Most Confused In Congress" between her and Nancy P. BTW, someone tell Nancy that Bush ain't Prez no more grin grin grin
I thought the economic depression in Nigeria is doing a number on you but you are still foaming in the mouth about a failed president. I don't even want trump to be impeached. I want the whole world to see how incompetent a fool he is.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
obixcel:
On Friday, California Governor Jerry Brown sought federal help from President Trump by asking the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to declare “a major disaster” in California in light of the damage done by recent storms.
The East Bay Times reports: “Brown formally requested the declaration for the series of storms striking the state between Jan. 3 and Jan. 12.” He noted that “heavy rains, winds and snow, particularly in Northern California, left eight people dead and knocked out power to an estimated 1 million Californian homes and businesses.”

Brown’s request comes as Gov. Brown has challenged the Trump administration on climate change, immigration, Obamacare, and other issues.

Other Democrat officials in California have been open about their refusal to comply with Trump administration orders regarding illegal immigration. San Francisco’s police chief, sheriff, and mayor all made clear they would not enforce Trump’s immigration order, long before the order was taken to court. The San Francisco Police Department went so far as to cut ties with an FBI counter-terrorism task force in order to prevent officers from being involved in action that targeted illegals.

And California’s highest law enforcement agent, Attorney General Xavier Becerra, has been very open about his determination to fight Trump’s policies as part of the larger effort to retain sanctuary policies that harbor illegal aliens in the state.

But Gov. Brown would like some federal funds to help out in the short term, so he is asking the Trump administration for help.

Notably, Gov. Brown also used his “State of the State” address earlier this year to welcome Trump’s commitment to infrastructure spending.

***One day, Brown is trashing Trump and the next day he is asking for help? Only in politics is such BS possible!!! grin grin
Your ignorance about America is unbelievable. When there is an emergency or any calamity that needs federal funding, it's not about politics. FEMA is a federal agency that helps all States, Counties and Cities without cause for political parties. Boy get a sense .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I thought the economic depression in Nigeria is doing a number on you but you are still foaming in the mouth about a failed president. I don't even want trump to be impeached. I want the whole world to see how incompetent a fool he is.
Looks like I just struck a nerve, calm down bro grin grin We're enjoying the drama. Trump 2020-2024.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
California democrats and lawmakers pushing for CAL to be a complete sanctuary State
Over 60% of California residents (not illegals) don't like the idea of a a total and complete Sanctuary state. So if the Democrats are stupid enough to push this through all d way, then they will be doing President Trump and the Republican Party a very big favour cos come the next election cycle the State might turn RED. grin grin Sometimes u don't interfere in the enemies' business when all they're doing is to destroy themselves.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Stock Alert - Dow, S&P, Nasdaq hit all-time highs \

#Trumpconomics grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
obixcel:

They spend 26b dollars on illegal immigrants and refugees every year but cant take care of a dam?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are an illiterate and come here to sound off more of your gaddem bullshhit. Are you paid to be stupid. Merkel just open her gate for more than 1 million refugees and still grant some of them ausblindung plus free accommodation, can that be compared with the bulllshhit your fuhrer is doing and saying. The only people ready for deportation in Germany are guys whose asylum evaluation comes out negative. But foools like you will come here to yap your village shitty bulllshit.

Guy the level of your ignorance is troubling. Markel is only in panic mode because of the election she can see the handwriting on the wall already. Markel is a stupid leader just like Obama, taking in millions of people into your country without knowing whom they are or where they came from s dangerous, Everyone knows that except your fellow stupid liberal colleagues

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
BEST dress EVER worn to the #grammys2017

Worn by Joy Villa.

Joy Villa's album sales EXPLODE 18,106,633% within hours of wearing the Make America Great Again dress at #GRAMMYs grin

I just ordered my own

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
@Joy_Villa is now #1 on Amazon!! #MAGA grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
A Filipino legal Immigrant Designed @Joy_Villa's Head-Turning #MAGA Trump Gown for #GRAMMYs

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
stanech:

They spend 26b dollars on illegal immigrants and refugees every year but cant take care of a dam?

Hmmmnnn, it's been speculated that the dam was blown up on purpose.

THE OROVILLE DAM IS GOING TO FAIL. MANDATORY EVACUATIONS NOW.

By opening the primary spillway to 115,000 cfs they drained the top foot and a half off the reservoir quickly and dropped the lake level to below the emergency spillway level. However, so much erosion happened that they don't know how far below that they need to go to get the water to stop flowing around the emergency spillway through an erosion breach. THEY HAVE NOT GIVEN THE ALL CLEAR, but it might be getting better, my guess.

They decided to sacrifice what's left of the main spillway to stop a catastrophic failure elsewhere. That won't last, more rain is coming and record snow is there to melt.

There were a few readers who said I reported about the dam too much. I kept on it, because I strongly believe the spillway failure was sabotage. And I did not think they would sabotage the spillway unless they had run endless 3d modeling proving an absolute failure would result. I was confident this failure was the end result of careful modeling and sabotage to make it happen, but did not say it because it sounded too "out there".

And now, TOO BAD, I'D RATHER BE WRONG but now the emergency spillway is failing also, because it is just too much water to run over a damaged dam. I believe communists in California's government blew the primary spillway up with explosives. After that, nature would finish the catastrophe. And I believe they carefully planned this out fully, complete with ground penetrating radar scans to prove there would be a horrible end result. That is the type of people that are running California now, I would not put this one inch past them.

Whatever happens now all depends upon how strong the rock in the mountain is that all of this water is going to flow over if the emergency spillway does give out completely. Hopefully we will only lose the top 50 feet of water, and not all 770 feet of it. The dam report will be updated regularly in the embedded window.

THIS IS NOT A FUTURE EVENT. THE FAILURE IS HAPPENING NOW. IF YOU LIVE DOWNSTREAM FROM THE OROVILLE DAM, BUG OUT NOW
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
stanech:

BEST dress EVER worn to the #grammys2017

Worn by Joy Villa.

Joy Villa's album sales EXPLODE 18,106,633% within hours of wearing the Make America Great Again dress at #GRAMMYs grin

I just ordered my own
Lol! Superb outlook, liberals must have been freaking at the sight...saw d adverse reaction on her twitter account.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 5:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Who is this Third World Skunk ?.

This is priceless.

Coming from an Afrikan immigrant who "brain-drained" his struggling country of every physical and mental efforts toward making his own nation great again, this is priceless.

Coming from a dude who boasts of paying taxes to "uncle sam", constantly rooting for a culture he has no idea about, constantly feeding on watered-down lamestream 'fake news' media propaganda 24/7, incapable of original thinking, lapping up others' bigoted and jaundiced drivel, et.c

Really priceless!!

Lucas 'uncle rukus' balo has lost his identity. This black man needs to be deported NOW!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
mojeer678:

This is priceless.

Coming from an Afrikan immigrant who "brain-drained" his struggling country of every physical and mental efforts toward making his own nation great again, this is priceless.

Coming from a dude who boasts of paying taxes to "uncle sam", constantly rooting for a culture he has no idea about, constantly feeding on watered-down lamestream 'fake news' media propaganda 24/7, incapable of original thinking, lapping up others' bigoted and jaundiced drivel, et.c

Really priceless!!

Lucas 'uncle rukus' balo has lost his identity. This black man needs to be deported NOW!!!
Brainstem. I was never an immigrant because my siblings and I were born American and I doubt if your blocked medulla can assimilate that. You should be worried about your worthless life in a hell hole you dwell in. You are so consumed about the stuff going on in America and unfortunately for you, garage touts like you are not eligible for US visa. What I pay in taxes in a year will keep you living a good life for several years. You and your ilks are just foaming in the mouth about nothing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
#LockHimUp.

BLOTUS broke classified information rules at Mar-a-Lago during Abe's visit. Paid members of the club took these pictures. He's openly conducting government business at a club where his club members were close enough to take pictures of sensitive happenings. Russia doesn't need a mole when they can easily pay off a bartender or club staff to get the information they need.

NSA is still refusing to share information with the Trump administration cause they don't trust the administration.

Flynn is currently under investigation for contacting Russia during the transition, the Rethuglicons Teahadists party still won't launch an investigation into Russian compromise with the Trump team before and after the election.

For a party that kept screaming about classified information for over a year they sure seem to stay silent get away when it's their guys.

* Bush White House lost 22million emails, nothing from the GOP.

* Petraeus gave classified information to his mistress, he's still lauded as a conservative hero today.

* Trump doesn't use a SCIF, openly shares classified information in his club. Nothing from our republican leaders.

The year long media boner for Hillary's emails is dead, suddenly they have no interests covering the Trump blatant violations of protocols and rules.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
stanech:

Guy the level of your ignorance is troubling. Markel is only in panic mode because of the election she can see the handwriting on the wall already. Markel is a stupid leader just like Obama, taking in millions of people into your country without knowing whom they are or where they came from s dangerous, Everyone knows that except your fellow stupid liberal colleagues
Line up all the males in your poverty ridden family and not a single one of them can be a local government chairman talk less of carrying Obama's briefcase. You will probably die in your hellish village not amounting to anything in life. Obama is what you or anyone in your family would not measure up to thousands of years to come.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 12:38am On Feb 14, 2017
This is so amateurish sad
Must you go to Mar a lago?
What type of money miss road is our president ?
Too desperate to bring money into his club, Sad.
What's wrong with hosting him in the white house?

ValerianSteel:
#LockHimUp.

BLOTUS broke classified information rules at Mar-a-Lago during Abe's visit. Paid members of the club took these pictures. He's openly conducting government business at a club where his club members were close enough to take pictures of sensitive happenings. Russia doesn't need a mole when they can easily pay off a bartender or club staff to get the information they need.

NSA is still refusing to share information with the Trump administration cause they don't trust the administration.

Flynn is currently under investigation for contacting Russia during the transition, the Rethuglicons Teahadists party still won't launch an investigation into Russian compromise with the Trump team before and after the election.

For a party that kept screaming about classified information for over a year they sure seem to stay silent get away when it's their guys.

* Bush White House lost 22million emails, nothing from the GOP.

* Petraeus gave classified information to his mistress, he's still lauded as a conservative hero today.

* Trump doesn't use a SCIF, openly shares classified information in his club. Nothing from our republican leaders.

The year long media boner for Hillary's emails is dead, suddenly they have no interests covering the Trump blatant violations of protocols and rules.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2017
armyofone:
This is so amateurish sad
Must you go to Mar a lago?
What type of money miss road is our president ?
Too desperate to bring money into his club, Sad.
What's wrong with hosting him in the white house?

That shouldn't shock you. What should shock you more is that he's taking his third vacation!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.