Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,881 members, 7,862,980 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:07 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661102 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by mojeer678: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

They spend 26b dollars on illegal immigrants and refugees every year but cant take care of a dam?

Back to more sensible business:

Much awaited Oroville updates

Aside from handling the attacks on this site this morning, I have spent a fair amount of time getting rock solid info on the Oroville situation which seems to be difficult to do.

1. They cannot get trucks into the emergency spillway area to repair it, because the road is gone. See this:

2. There is a huge ravine that may look small in the photos, but it is very large that has eaten its way to within a short distance of the emergency spillway. It is at least as deep as the hole in the road photo above, which also looks insignificant in wide area photos because this disaster is so big it cannot be shown in a photo.

They are trying to fill the holes with helicopters, but I do not believe that will work with holes that big. If the dam overtops the emergency spillway again, it will fail, period. The only way they would have a chance is if they could get a huge line of cement trucks in there, and they clearly cannot because the road is gone. And how many truckloads of cement would it take to patch even the first hole, which cut the road in half, and is washed out for at least a thousand feet with similar ravines and erosion? That is not even the big hole in the photo above, it is only the one that starts the cut in the road.

3. The main spillway continues to get eaten. In my opinion they are not letting enough water out of it. They need to simply let it rip at the full 250,000 cfs it is rated for and hold onto their pants and pray the whole mountain does not give out, or that the entire spillway system including the gates is not ripped out from it after being so badly damaged. What else can they do? Clearly, the emergency spillway is death upon next use, so they had better do everything possible to avoid using it.

4. Every other dam in California's system is filled to capacity, and spring runoff has not even started. Levee failures are already happening due to all the dams at high outflow and the fact that communists in California's government gave $25 billion to illegals, while they let California's water infrastructure rot with far less than $1 billion. Good solid snowflake logic there. And the "snowflakes" in the mountains are going to do a nice job of re-enforcing the outcome of that logic this spring.

MY CONCLUSION: Lake Tulare, an enormous 600 square mile inland sea that was once in the San Joaquin valley is coming back this year, and the city of Tulare is GONE.

Oroville alone would fill lake Tulare, but is not well positioned to do it. It will take other problems to cause that, which will probably happen.

Source: http://82.221.129.208/baasepagex3.html

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
mojeer678:

It's now that I'm convinced that this nigger doesn't read before rushing to post inanities, insults, abuses, curses, et.c '... as a man thinketh, so he is'. Also, '...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks'. Same for his co-traveller, valeriansteel and the latest of the pack, schwarkopf (Time registered on NL: February 03, 2017) or sumthin who probably has been assigned to attack ol' Appleyard at all costs! cool

Full of hatred, ridicule, bile, insults, senseless attacks and all sorts. Well, one isn't surprised, classic trolls tradecraft to derail arguments, manipulate opinions et.c We know where they churn the textbooks out. oyb is a newcomer to the game, I suppose. At least, he tries to bring some intellect into his own jaundiced viewpoints, ah! grin

Lucas is exceptional and in a class all by himself cos there's no grey matter in ALL of his comments I took time to review. It's amazing!!! grin grin grin

That anyone would claim that Obummer is loved and would LIE that he knew Obama when he was a constitutional lawyer out of Chicago (whatever that means) is the biggest whooper of all time!!! When Obama himself doesn't lay claim to that nebulous fact, someone who had been barred by the Illinois Bar for 'sealed' and 'classified' reasons from practicing and a whole lot career of redacted whereabouts.

Lucas 'uncle rukus' balo, please take a bow! cool

all these small 2013 pikins feeling funky

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
Secret Service Director Joseph Clancy announces his retirement.

Top ranking Senate Republicans have called for probes into Trump-Russian connections with former NSA Mike Flynn testifying.

House of Cards and Scandal have nothing on the daily episodes coming from Washington.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
mojeer678:

It's now that I'm convinced that this nigger doesn't read before rushing to post inanities, insults, abuses, curses, et.c '... as a man thinketh, so he is'. Also, '...out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks'. Same for his co-traveller, valeriansteel and the latest of the pack, schwarkopf (Time registered on NL: February 03, 2017) or sumthin who probably has been assigned to attack ol' Appleyard at all costs! cool

Full of hatred, ridicule, bile, insults, senseless attacks and all sorts. Well, one isn't surprised, classic trolls tradecraft to derail arguments, manipulate opinions et.c We know where they churn the textbooks out. oyb is a newcomer to the game, I suppose. At least, he tries to bring some intellect into his own jaundiced viewpoints, ah! grin

Lucas is exceptional and in a class all by himself cos there's no grey matter in ALL of his comments I took time to review. It's amazing!!! grin grin grin

That anyone would claim that Obummer is loved (especially of the horrible legacy of transgender bathroom, I'm sure) and would LIE that he knew Obama when he was a constitutional lawyer out of Chicago (whatever that means) is the biggest whooper of all time!!! When Obama himself doesn't lay claim to that nebulous fact, someone who had been barred by the Illinois Bar for 'sealed' and 'classified' reasons from practicing and a whole lot career of redacted whereabouts.

Lucas 'uncle rukus' balo, please take a bow! cool

One of the many brainstems on Nairaland foreign section. What the heck do you know about Chicago or Obama ?. You can call Obama all sorts of names but the bottom line is that nothing will ever come out of your lineage that come close to Obama. You can match every one in your God awful family you descended from and I can safely say none of you will ever achieve 1\1000 of Obama's achievements in life. For a skunk gyrating in a Third World hideout living a subhuman life, you are a waste of space on Earth. Why don't you show your yellowed eyes and kwashiorkor ravaged body and let us see how you will match up. Human garbage, I guess your Google disappointed you in not finding out facts that Obama was an outstanding Prof of constitutional law at one of the best universities in the US. That's University of Chicago. I do not expect a third world piece of garbage to understand that. I know the economy in Nigeria is struggling but that's not the reason your brain is charred. Hate Obama all you want, his name is written in gold and he's in the Hall of Fame while you are not even recognised in the hell hole you live in.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lucasbalo:
He hasn't been in the office for 30 days and he's gone on vacation three times. That's a good deal for a failed president. America has been scammed by Don the Con. Like I said before, it's going to be a very interesting four years.
2018 couldn't come any faster.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
oyb:

all these small 2013 pikins feeling funky
You mind that church rat ?. Imagine a guy barely surviving in a sewage hell hole spouting junk about Obama. This cretins worships at the alter of White Nationalists and bad mouth a worthy son of a Black African man who didn't inherit a dime from his father. Obama became a global icon with hard work and perseverance while the low lifers are living in unimaginable penury.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
ValerianSteel:
2018 couldn't come any faster.
Patiently waiting.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

Obamba was a huge joke who blacked his way through life only idiots see him as a role model...

FYI Trump is not a racist...
How come you didn't blacked your way out of the Third World poverty you were born into and you are still stuck in ?. You will probably end up where you started from. From Poverty to Poverty

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
mojeer678:

More on that Dam!

Here is the WHOLE STORY on the Oroville dam situation in precious few words.

On Wednesday, Accuweather has forecast more than an inch and a half of rain that is going to fall in 61 degree weather onto snow. That is a recipe for huge melting. If anyone is confident enough that the dam won't fail, I encourage them to find a dry spot on the hill below the emergency spillway, pitch a tent, and have a 3 day bar-b-q. The air is very fresh with the sound of water, and the river below is beautiful. Paradise.

For the rational: This is a slow motion catastrophe. Only the will of God will stay this off. If there is any way you can get back to your property to rescue valuables during this current short term lull, DO IT.

After seeing how the ground below the emergency spillway failed, I have to say, BAD JOB ENGINEERS. That is NOT a legitimate safety. The hill is trash, and the engineers who built the dam had to have known it. That made it all the more ripe for SABOTAGE. Maybe that $50 bill really was done for Oroville with a plan in mind.

There is a dam failure that shows on the $50 bill if you fold it right. This could be it, Oroville, being the tallest dam in the country could DEFINITELY BE IT.

HEADS UP: RABBIT HOLE SENT THE FOLLOWING, AND THE $50 DAM BREAK DOES INDEED LOOK A LOT LIKE OROVILLE! Look at the trees on the side, and compare it to Oroville!
There is no original thoughts from you and your ilk except the junk you guys love to Google or pasting stuff from right wing blogs and journals. If you are so interested in America, how come you are still stuck in your garage as a peanut earning Bus Conductor ?.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bowling Green Massacre anyone?

An administration of liars, by liars and for liars

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jxQhPVluaeY/WJUBXb34LuI/AAAAAAAA1Os/iqp1iJKh_BE03ZuDUKPWFi9IJ8qwwGSCgCK4B/s1600/Bowling-Green-Massacre-Memes.png[/img]

No wonder this SNL did this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4omEOdXCY

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Appleyard:

Sorry, i meant no insult but i have to say that comprehension is a problem to you. In all of your Cain-like epistology, the only sense you have made so far is sheer senselessness. Why can't you just rebut the answers she give to CNN's claims regarding the crisis in Ukraine and in Syria, instead of playing the racist card to the extreme?

Oh, so Russia is now financing Le Pen's party in France? grin Please, can you kindly help a brother with some evidence of payments made to them? I'm curious to know why would a smart-a*s Putin financed a party that's never even been close to winning any national election. wink Please help me out. smiley

Liberals and the blame game are like 5 and 6. grin

Is the Ukip party's ideology Conservative or Liberal? So far, you've failed to answer this. You called them a racist party yet their ideology mirrored that of millions of Brits who voted for Brexit. How about that for racism?

No. The handful of blacks that voted for Trump doesn't make him a black messiah, but since your logic presupposes that anyone who supported Trump is a racist, schizophrenic, braindead, etc, does it also mean that those handful of Blacks are racist, brain-dead and schizophrenic too? It's a simple question, dear brother.

Alright. So Hillary is light years ahead from the Twitter in Chief Trump, but this Twitter in Chief is your President now; so what are we going to do about it? undecided

I guess we just have to wait till the next four years....... cool

Stay well bro.... cool

Hey you douchebag, Your thought process smack me like the worldview of a scabies victim of a serial killer leftovers assembled by an auxiliary human mechanic. I don't trade in gibberish, little wonder I don't even wanna decipher your senseless bullshiit. If knowledge is power, your IQ in watts won't even power a torch light.

If not that you have mortgage your commonsense for a plate of early morning oat meal, simple Google fact would have shown Your empty brain that the russ are funding the front national. Plus now they are seeking funds from the UAE government too. Educating drumpster is a waste of time they are all connected in the line of stupidity and brain numbness.

Yeah any black that voted a self avowed racist is an uncle Tom or a house Negro. Drumpf is already a disaster and in matter of months the whole russiagate would boomerang and it would make the Watergate feels like child's play.

Now f**k off my mention and go worship in the altar of the racist lords.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

your foolishness is world-class.. so you still believe in polls after your paymaster killiery was defeated in the last election.. Get sense abeg

Priceless coming from the poster child of all mental illnesses. Your good for nothing Twitter in chief is already in panic mode with lowest approval rate in recent history. I don't expect you to know that anyways, your brain is more useless than the fumes from a chimney.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Priceless coming from the poster child of all mental illnesses. Your good for nothing Twitter in chief is already in panic mode with lowest approval rate in recent history. I don't expect you to know that anyways, your brain is more useless than the fumes from a chimney.
Don't mind that loser in life. You can only imagine the kind of misery these worthless underachiever and his fellow travelers in penury are going through. Those mental midgets worships at the altar of Klan members and the worthless generic negroes don't even know how hateful the racists they support are. Classic example of Stockholm Syndrome .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
vedaxcool:
Bowling Green Massacre anyone?

An administration of liars, by liars and for liars

[img]http://1.bp..com/-jxQhPVluaeY/WJUBXb34LuI/AAAAAAAA1Os/iqp1iJKh_BE03ZuDUKPWFi9IJ8qwwGSCgCK4B/s1600/Bowling-Green-Massacre-Memes.png[/img]

No wonder this SNL did this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4omEOdXCY
Trump house of Chaos and Commotion.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
stanech:

Obamba was a huge joke who blacked his way through life only idiots see him as a role model...

FYI Trump is not a racist...
Lucas is actually the Racist pig grin FACT!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fake News CNN has been officially kicked out of Venezuela grin grin, who's next!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
obixcel:
Fake News CNN has been officially kicked out of Venezuela grin grin, who's next!!

You are a foool the ban is in retaliation to the ban the US government place on the Venezuelan vice-president.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Breaking news..Trump Aides in constant touch with Senior Russian Officials during Campaign..

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2017
Michael Moore has this to say on the current scandal.

Stunning bombshell right now from the New York Times -- Trump campaign chair, campaign officials and Trump associates made repeated contacts and calls with Russian intelligence during the YEAR leading up to the election.

It's what we all suspected. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what was going on: TRUMP COLLUDING WITH THE RUSSIANS TO THROW THE ELECTION TO HIM.

So this is what I want done NOW:

1. I and tens of millions of Americans demand that the weak and spineless Democrats bring Congress to a halt until investigative hearings are held and impeachment charges are filed. We don't want to hear you Dems huff and puff and grandstand and take symbolic actions. We demand that you halt all actions being taken by an illegitimately elected government until this matter is resolved.

2. Attorney General J Beauregard Sessions must immediately appoint a Special Prosecutor to investigate these potentially treasonous acts.

3. So-Called President Trump could save the country a lot of time, money and pain by stepping down tonight.

4. Somehow, our judicial system has to find a way to make restitution to this country. Pence can't be president as he, too, was elected under this same fraud. The court has to rule either that the President is the winner of the popular vote OR the election must be held over. The Republicans-- the beneficiaries of this treason --cannot be allowed to hold on to the power by default. If it turns out there's a traitor in the White House, the judicial branch must find a fair, peaceful way to un-do and then re-do the election of 2016.

We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 7:04am On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:

We are in trouble.

Moore needs to hit the gym and keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Trump needs to hit the gym too with his double chin and so is Trump Racist Chief Strategist Steve Bannon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:46am On Feb 15, 2017
ValerianSteel:

We are in trouble.
Yes we are indeed. This White House is even more chaotic than the Nixonian White House. I can smell the beginning of the end. One thing about the RepubliKKKan party is they always overreach when they are in power.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

You are a foool the ban is in retaliation to the ban the US government place on the Venezuelan vice-president.
That brainless skunk is full of you know what.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

While I can understand the kids who were weaned on a diet of fox news and Alex jones and therefore know no better,(Nigerian variants of the black republican kid who has since renounced his support)I am surprised that your response is to fat shame Micheal Moore

Perhaps trump is already influencing all of you and you have normalized his behavior. Let me play his game.i bet you're a four with blood coming out of your whatever. Your erm erm is ungrabbable and you should not be heard keep quiet.

You should be very bothered at the possibility that your entire administration are puppets for a despot.

Maybe when memes are outlawed you will begin to understand

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by vedaxcool(m): 8:48am On Feb 15, 2017
Kellyane Conwan Aging fast due to Donal Drumpf chaotic leadership, see as she was destroyed by a reporter;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_mF7-FkeQ

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
Kellyane Conwan Aging fast due to Donal Drumpf chaotic leadership, see as she was destroyed by a reporter;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy_mF7-FkeQ
Kelly Ann Conway is one Yukky looking lady. The house of chaos and conmotion is falling apart.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
oyb:

While I can understand the kids who were weaned on a diet of fox news and Alex jones and therefore know no better,(Nigerian variants of the black republican kid who has since renounced his support)I am surprised that your response is to fat shame Micheal Moore

Perhaps trump is already influencing all of you and you have normalized his behavior. Let me play his game.i bet you're a four with blood coming out of your whatever. Your erm erm is ungrabbable and you should not be heard keep quiet.

You should be very bothered at the possibility that your entire administration are puppets for a despot.

Maybe when memes are outlawed you will begin to understand

First thing. I am not a Trump supporter and did not even vote for the dude. But if you really think your noise online will make him resign, be preapared to waste a lot of time.

If you crybabies have any brain to think and look at Trump first days in office, you will notice his actions have been largely checked by the courts, congress, media and federal beaurocrats, lifting sanctions against Russia is now toxic.

What can he really do for his puppet master now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:17am On Feb 15, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The way you defend a racist pig by name trump is the way people like me defend Obama. FYI, Obama is a big role model for tens of millions of us if not hundred of millions. Obama didn't inherit hundreds of millions of $ from his father or mother and he brought himself up from nothing to a hero whose name will be in the history till the end of time. If you can worship an avowed racist and denigrate Obama who is a man of class, honor and grace, people like me will be an albatross on your neck.

Rubbish.

No one knew Obama until he decided to run for office of the president, he was an underachiever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

grin grin grin grin grin Ratings? you are sooo stupid

your own case is worse....

Trump will be president for good 8 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 11:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Lucasbalo:
How come you didn't blacked your way out of the Third World poverty you were born into and you are still stuck in ?. You will probably end up where you started from. From Poverty to Poverty

This right there is the stupid attitude that made the black man a second class citizen all over the world..

You are delusional to even think that,

Yea I said he blacked his way through life and that is a fact,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 11:43am On Feb 15, 2017
schwarzkopf:

Shut up! Everyone knows they are chief propagandists and so fake.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 4:38pm On Feb 15, 2017
Missy89:

Hit the gym? Maybe. Keep Quiet? Hell No. We can't overlook the fact that this administration is in a big turmoil and if allowed uncheck will lead to a drastic decline of American Democracy, faith in our institutions and global trust in the United States as the world's only Superpower.

Missy, our government is cray cray, you know it, I know it, millions of sane Americans also know this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.