Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655886 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

McCabe's wife not Rosenstien.

Sorry. I mixed the two
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2017
obixcel:
President Donald Trump Defends James Comey Firing: ‘They Will Be Thanking Megrin shocked

“James Comey will be replaced by someone who will do a far better job, bringing back the spirit and prestige of the FBI,”
“The Democrats have said some of the worst things about James Comey, including the fact that he should be fired, but now they play so sad!”
He also mocked Sen. Richard Blumenthal for falsely saying that he served in Vietnam, saying that “he cried like a baby” after he was caught.

“He should be the one who is investigated for his acts,” Trump said, as Blumenthal openly criticized the president’s decision in an interview.
Trump suggested that the political hysteria emanating from Washington, DC, was only temporary.

“Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike,” he wrote. “When things calm down, they will be thanking me!” shocked

President Trump is incorrect on one thing here:
Things will NEVER calm down for the Left.
That is what they are about - keeping things in turmoil, so they can get what they want - control over peoples' lives
Obviously, you don't know what Democracy is all about. You are so used to living under despotic and semi dictatorships that you don't know that our leaders don't control our life here. Keep watching from your cave and you will see that a lot of heads will roll as it did in the 70s during Watergate. Russiagate is not going anywhere now since Americans are on it. Keep sucking your life away about trump that doesn't give a Fvck about you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:47pm On May 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Obviously, you don't know what Democracy is all about. You are so used to living under despotic and semi dictatorships that you don't know that our leaders don't control our life here. Keep watching from your cave and you will see that a lot of heads will roll as it did in the 70s during Watergate. Russiagate is not going anywhere now since Americans are on it. Keep sucking your life away about trump that doesn't give a Fvck about you.

So how is Trump trying to control your life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 4:54pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

So how is Trump trying to control your life?
You surely lack comprehension skill. I was referring to obixcel that said liberals are against trump to control peoples life. Read the exchange between him and I before you jump in. No one controls my life and please don't give Yourself a Bp.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 4:57pm On May 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You surely lack comprehension skill. I was referring to obixcel that said liberals are against trump to control peoples life. Read the exchange between him and I before you jump in. No one controls my life and please don't give. Yourself a Bp.

So why do you think he is a dictator since you just agreed that "our leaders don't control our life here"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

So why do you think he is a dictator since you just agreed that "our leaders don't control our life here"?
Tell me where I said he's a dictator ?. Hope you are not really like this in real life. No one can be a dictator in America. Point blank but he has dictatorial tendencies because he hates to hear the truth and the people around him don't tell him the truth for obvious reasons. They all just suck up to him and he's been like that all his life. This is American President not Trump Family Empire.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:04pm On May 10, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Tell me where I said he's a dictator ?. Hope you are not really like this in real life. No one can be a dictator in America. Point blank but he has dictatorial tendencies because he hates to hear the truth and the people around him don't tell him the truth for obvious reasons. They all just suck up to him and he's been like that all his life. This is American President not Trump Family Empire.

So we can both agree that Trump's presidency is insignificant in the daily lives of all Americans yes?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 5:06pm On May 10, 2017
stanech:
On Comey: The whole purpose of the fascist Left, is to create reasonable doubt, to delegitimize Trump. The losing democrats have no case, it's been almost a year, and not one shred of evidence that support their claim that Russia colluded with the Trump campaign. There's no there there, just delusional people suffering from some kind of schizophrenia..

The Obama secrets will be pouring out sooon

I don't think you know the meaning of the word fascist.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

So we can both agree that Trump's presidency is insignificant in the daily lives of all Americans yes?
On that I agree with you 1.000%. Overwhelming majority of Americans don't look to their president for anything except a fair playing ground and equal justice. You and I wake up in our respective cities and go about our daily life without government intervention.
L
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 6:11pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

You do know that the FBI is under justice right? Rosentein have the trust of almost every democrat in the senate that is why they all voted to confirm him.

Your minority leader even talked about his integrity. So why should Trump disregard his recommendation?
Sessions is still the AG, and Trump tasked him personally since last week to come up with reasons to fire Comey. ProPublica dropped the bombshell that Comey lied to Congress about the contents of the emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. In no less than 24 hours Sessions drafts a memo with support from the Deputy AG recommending to the President that he Fire the FBI Director.

Are there reasonable grounds to let him go? Yes there are but the timing is questionable? The reason given by DOJ has been known to DOJ since the first day Trump took office, they let him stay till the President could no longer take the heat of the Russian probes anymore.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:13pm On May 10, 2017
LordReed:

I don't think you know the meaning of the word fascist.
Seriously, that guy needs a psychiatric help. Something must be wrong with an African young man to have so much love for racist and fascist. The dude needs help.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2017
ValerianSteel:
Sessions is still the AG, and Trump tasked him personally since last week to come up with reasons to fire Comey. ProPublica dropped the bombshell that Comey lied to Congress about the contents of the emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop. In no less than 24 hours Sessions drafts a memo with support from the Deputy AG recommending to the President that he Fire the FBI Director.

Are there reasonable grounds to let him go? Yes there are but the timing is questionable? The reason given by DOJ has been known to DOJ since the first day Trump took office, they let him stay till the President could no longer take the heat of the Russian probes anymore.
The Bottomline is that the sleeping giant is not sleeping anymore thanks to trump firing of Comey. River Rubicon has been crossed and there is no going back. Like I said numerous times, Watergate took two years to end and Russiagate will take time too. More still to come and when Americans forced trump to release his taxes and Americans realize his sheananigans with Russian Oligarchs, his fate will be sealed. The republicans were with Nixon until the American people forced Nixon to release the WH tapes and that's when Nixon was forced to resign or be impeached . Things are still unfolding as we speak and the WH is on panic mode and that's why they are sending their goons out to discredit the press like Nixon did.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:26pm On May 10, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Sessions deputy came up with the recommendation. Session agreed with it.

If you agree that there is a reasonable reason to let him go, Care to Explain the hysteria on the left? Remember Trump said his mind was not made up when he was asked after the election if he is going to ask Comey to resign.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:29pm On May 10, 2017
Missy89:

Sessions deputy came up with the recommendation. Session agreed with it.

If you agree that there is a reasonable reason to let him go, Care to Explain the hysteria on the left? Remember Trump said his mind was not made up when he was asked after the election if he is going to ask Comey to resign.

So I suppose the Republicans who are also questioning the timing are hysterical?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 6:34pm On May 10, 2017
LordReed:

So I suppose the Republicans who are also questioning the timing are hysterical?

RINO cowards are predictable

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 6:40pm On May 10, 2017
@mojeer678

Na wa for you this guy. Na to just go conspiracy website go download conspiracy be your work. LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:53pm On May 10, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

And you believe this bullshittt, just go and sacrifice your worthless brain at the nearest three junction.
He is just one of the brain dead wackos parading nairaland when they luckily come across 1.000 Naira to buy their limited data. You wonder why the likes of Saraki, Tinubu and co are stealing the country to bankruptcy and these idiots are managing with a princely sum of less than $2 a day. What a despicable and pathetic bunch.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2017
Check out that smile, LoL.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2017
Dems in October: "Fire him!".
Dems now: "Cover up!".
Such an amazing U-turn, unbelievable!
These pathetic losers - all crying for Comey to get fired, and then when he does get fired they cry that he was fired. Are they stupid?
Do these intellectual pigmies think that the general public forgot how they wanted his head only 6 months ago, and 6 months prior to that he laid out everything Clinton did wrong but didn't want her charged, and now the fake tears, and they wonder why people just simply don't believe them anymore.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
obixcel:
Dems in October: "Fire him!".
Dems now: "Cover up!".
Such an amazing U-turn, unbelievable!
These pathetic losers - all crying for Comey to get fired, and then when he does get fired they cry that he was fired. Are they stupid?
Do these intellectual pigmies think that the general public forgot how they wanted his head only 6 months ago, and 6 months prior to that he laid out everything Clinton did wrong but didn't want her charged, and now the fake tears, and they wonder why people just simply don't believe them anymore.

And your explanation for why Obama didn't fire Comey is?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:50pm On May 10, 2017
LordReed:

And your explanation for why Obama didn't fire Comey is?
Since u, Lucas and co love to tell us to google findings, maybe it's your turn, google it and find out why ur liberal hero, Obama, couldn't fire Comey.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On May 10, 2017
obixcel:
Since u, Lucas and co love to tell us to google findings, maybe it's your turn, google it and find out why ur liberal hero, Obama, couldn't fire Comey.

LoL! I can only just laugh.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2017
obixcel:
The mosquitos are biting your rear that bad. Go and sleep in your bed.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:22pm On May 10, 2017
LordReed:

LoL! I can only just laugh.
That's the approach I have to take with him. Just laugh because the guy is comical.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:48am On May 11, 2017
"It took guts for director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the opposition he had. He brought back his reputation. He brought it back." (Donald Trump)

In a letter signed by President Trump, James Comey has been fired over his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, however Trump hasn’t always been a critic of the FBI director. He has previously praised Comey over his handling of the case and once singled him out at the White House for special praise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/may/10/it-took-guts-how-trump-once-praised-james-comey-video

Did Trump not want to lock her up? grin grin grin

Can the supporters of Trump be any more stewpid?

America, say goodbye to democracy. Welcome to Russia rule. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2017
Mindfulness:
"It took guts for director Comey to make the move that he made in light of the opposition he had. He brought back his reputation. He brought it back." (Donald Trump)

In a letter signed by President Trump, James Comey has been fired over his handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation, however Trump hasn’t always been a critic of the FBI director. He has previously praised Comey over his handling of the case and once singled him out at the White House for special praise.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2017/may/10/it-took-guts-how-trump-once-praised-james-comey-video

Did Trump not want to lock her up? grin grin grin

Can the supporters of Trump be any more stewpid?

America, say goodbye to democracy. Welcome to Russia rule. grin

''I think it won't be bad for the American people if He (Comey) stepped down'' - Bernie Sanders (2016)
''All I can say is He's lost every credibility'' - Maxine Waters (2016)
''I was on my way to winning until.....Comey, Russian etc....'' - Hillary (2017)
“Maybe he’s (Comey) not in the right job,” - Pelosi (2016)
“For the sake of the FBI, Comey should resign.” - Democratic Congressman, Steve Cohen (Nov., 2016)
“I do not have confidence in him (Comey)any longer,” - Schumer (2016)
Question: Didn't the Democrats want Comey fired after all?

grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 11, 2017
obixcel:
''I think it won't be bad for the American people if He (Comey) stepped down'' - Bernie Sanders (2016)
''All I can say is He's lost every credibility'' - Maxine Waters (2016)
''I was on my way to winning until.....Comey, Russian etc....'' - Hillary (2017)
“Maybe he’s (Comey) not in the right job,” - Pelosi (2016)
“For the sake of the FBI, Comey should resign.” - Democratic Congressman, Steve Cohen (Nov., 2016)
“I do not have confidence in him (Comey)any longer,” - Schumer (2016)
Question: Didn't the Democrats want Comey fired after all?

grin grin grin

Oh yes! Certainly!

But why does Trump after all? grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 1:53pm On May 11, 2017
Mindfulness:

Oh yes! Certainly!

But why does Trump after all? grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 11, 2017
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 4:10pm On May 11, 2017
You mean the libtards who collectively suffer from acute hormonal imbalance grin

Missy89:

Democrats should be happy. You wanted Comey gone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 11, 2017
From New York

Trump handled Comey’s termination with all the class of saying, “You’re fired” in front of the cameras. Comey was speaking in NV when he saw the headline on a TV screen and thought it was a hoax. No credible employer would treat any firing so flippantly, and this is how the White House treated the FBI Director.
And after such an undignified treatment of Comey, and after giving such transparently false pretenses for the termination, Trump is surprised by the fallout? Please.
At a minimum, you can be sure that whatever Comey was investigating would have been so damning for Trump that he preferred this grotesque spectacle .
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Missy89(f): 5:00pm On May 11, 2017
Fewer Americans sought jobless benefits last week, and the number of people collecting unemployment checks felt to the lowest level since 1988 — more evidence the U.S. job market remains strong.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.