Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (655662 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:22pm On May 11, 2017
The drumpf have change the official white house story on firing comey. These administration is an endless joke.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:24pm On May 11, 2017
schwarzkopf:
The drumpf have change the official white house story on firing comey. These administration is an endless joke.
Four different stories in two days .Trump and his henchmen. Pathetic bunch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:30pm On May 11, 2017
The Senate intelligence committee subpoenaed Gen Flynn and Carter Page, Paul Mannafort and Roger Stone subpoenas are loading. Let me hear some brainedead say there's nothing to Russiagate. Trump is wetting his pants as we speak and the WH is in panic mode. That gladdens my heart. The house of card is falling. Special Prosecutor next.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 11, 2017
I will actually be sad after Trump's impeachment. undecided
This guy is pure comedy. cheesy

He fired Comney for Hillary. grin grin
No more lock her up. True love.

America, a City upon the Hill, ... truly exceptional. grin
A model for democracy.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by armyofone(m): 7:47pm On May 11, 2017
I'm not even sure why Ms. Conway was released. They should let the president be his own defender as to why he made such decision.
schwarzkopf:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 7:52pm On May 11, 2017
Libtards suffering from hormonal imbalance since 1753! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:11pm On May 11, 2017
pchukwudi:
Libtards suffering from hormonal imbalance since 1753! grin grin
Why don't you use your energy to fight corruption in Nigeria. With all hundreds of millions of $ being stacked away in Nigeria and you can hardly feed thrice a day, trump is your fetish in life. No wonder some people are perpetual failure in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:22pm On May 11, 2017
In the interview with Lester Holt of NBC News , trump said he's not under investigation . The same thing Nixon said when the noose was tightening on him and he said he's not a Crook. Whao, the same resemblance. The house of card is cracking. WH in disarray . Americans deserve better than these bunch at the helm. Hopefully, America worst nightmare will be over soon.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 8:53pm On May 11, 2017
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Why don't you use your energy to fight corruption in Nigeria. With all hundreds of millions of $ being stacked away in Nigeria and you can hardly feed thrice a day, trump is your fetish in life. No wonder some people are perpetual failure in life.
[/s]

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:58pm On May 11, 2017
pchukwudi:
[s][/s]
You will end up with a BP when your Titanic finally sinks.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by pchukwudi: 9:00pm On May 11, 2017
Libtards' nightmare till 2024 and for good; until all their comminess is trumped off of their stinking ideological DNAs. God's own country is just getting great again!

What a yuugely, bigly, based timline to be alive in!!! grin grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2017
pchukwudi:
Libtards' nightmare till 2024 and for good; until all their comminess is trumped off of their stinking ideological DNAs. God's own country is just getting great again!

What a yuugely, bigly, based timline to be alive in!!! grin grin cheesy
Tell me the kind of dope you smoking. Your brain is on reverse gear. Russiagate is getting his blood pressure up knowing that Americans are catching up to his lies. Keep watching from your Skunky cave.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:40pm On May 11, 2017
Quinnipiac poll ask respondents what comes to mind when trump is mentioned ?. Idiot, Incompetent and liar. Whao. See what majority of Americans think of the lying president.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 11:18pm On May 11, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Quinnipiac poll ask respondents what comes to mind when trump is mentioned ?. Idiot, Incompetent and liar. Whao. See what majority of Americans think of the lying president.
grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 11:20pm On May 11, 2017
As mindfulness said, Trump has provided comedic relief to all of us. I kinda want him to spend at least 16 more months in office before he either resigns after the midterms or is impeached and removed from office by Congress. grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
PDPGuy:
As mindfulness said, Trump has provided comedic relief to all of us. I kinda want him to spend at least 16 more months in office before he either resigns after the midterms or is impeached and removed from office by Congress. grin cheesy
That is fine with me.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ValerianSteel(m): 2:33am On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The Bottomline is that the sleeping giant is not sleeping anymore thanks to trump firing of Comey. River Rubicon has been crossed and there is no going back. Like I said numerous times, Watergate took two years to end and Russiagate will take time too. More still to come and when Americans forced trump to release his taxes and Americans realize his sheananigans with Russian Oligarchs, his fate will be sealed. The republicans were with Nixon until the American people forced Nixon to release the WH tapes and that's when Nixon was forced to resign or be impeached . Things are still unfolding as we speak and the WH is on panic mode and that's why they are sending their goons out to discredit the press like Nixon did.
I can't with 45 anymore. It's too much. So much disaster in the past 48hours. I just want it over with, 2018 couldn't come faster.

I hope republicans don't think they'll keep control of Congress by screaming coal, guns, pro-life, religious freedom and the likes. Won't sell next year. They should brace themselves for their most competitive races yet.

While we are talking of election, Orange one has set up a commission to investigate voter fraud in the 2016 election chaired by Pence and Kobach With Kobach on that team, it's nothing but a voter suppression tactic. ACLU is taking it up already.

Also, another power grab in play, Senator Mike Lee is floating the idea of having Merrick Garland appointed by Donald as new FBI director, Senator Blumenthal supports this and two other democrats. This is an attempt to get Garland off the D.C. Circuit Court and have a conservative fill his seat. A feat that would deal a devastating blow to many decisions taken up by the court in the Trump Era.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:28am On May 12, 2017
ValerianSteel:
I can't with 45 anymore. It's too much. So much disaster in the past 48hours. I just want it over with, 2018 couldn't come faster.

I hope republicans don't think they'll keep control of Congress by screaming coal, guns, pro-life, religious freedom and the likes. Won't sell next year. They should brace themselves for their most competitive races yet.

While we are talking of election, Orange one has set up a commission to investigate voter fraud in the 2016 election chaired by Pence and Kobach With Kobach on that team, it's nothing but a voter suppression tactic. ACLU is taking it up already.

Also, another power grab in play, Senator Mike Lee is floating the idea of having Merrick Garland appointed by Donald as new FBI director, Senator Blumenthal supports this and two other democrats. This is an attempt to get Garland off the D.C. Circuit Court and have a conservative fill his seat. A feat that would deal a devastating blow to many decisions taken up by the court in the Trump Era.
Kobach is the Kansas Secretary of State and that guy is notorious for purging minorities off the voters list in Kansas. ACLU will pursue the case to the Supreme Court. Merland Garland won't take the FBI job even though his name would be on the list for the simple reason that the DC Appeal Court needs him now with trump on the throne. I sincerely believe in my mind that Russiagate will turn out to be our version of watergate and it will bring trump down though it might take about two years. The worst American president in modern history. Trump is a black spot on America and sooner or later, our national nightmare will be over. I can't wait till 2018 to take a pound of flesh from these worthless Republicons .

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:25am On May 12, 2017
PDPGuy:

grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:34am On May 12, 2017
ValerianSteel:

Trump showed in real time how people like Hitler could do what they did and that it is still possible.
If anything tragic happens, people will later say they did not know but this time around generations to follow will have the internet comments and film footage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2017
I'm so far enjoying all d liberal sour grapes, never laughed louder like this before. Keep moaning...I mean - d Orgasm type hahahaha. Looking for impeachment?, Watergate? whatever......President Trump 2016-2024 would be the longest political hangover for the dumbocrats.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 12:55pm On May 12, 2017
obixcel:
I'm so far enjoying all d liberal sour grapes, never laughed louder like this before. Keep moaning...I mean - d Orgasm type hahahaha. Looking for impeachment?, Watergate? whatever......President Trump 2016-2024 would be the longest political hangover for the dumbocrats.
You must be in mourning now that your lordship is exchanging one lie for another. Don't sweat it, trump is coming to give you your freedom and meanwhile, tell trump to send his condolences to 30 of your neighbors that died tragically while watching a soccer game in calabar. Dumbo calling people names. All of a sudden, most of the lapdogs are in hibernation and a skunk like you will come out and spread your virus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 3:13pm On May 12, 2017
obixcel:

dumbocrats

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
stanech:

dumbocrats

grin grin grin grin

You and your sidekick better go tell the US Embassy for your visa on account of the clueless one before he got kicked out. I and tens of millions of Americans are enjoying the bigot being ridiculed. Watch it from your Skunky hideout, his days are numbered.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 3:26pm On May 12, 2017
Drumpf just threatened director comey on Twitter, this guy might even be impeached earlier than we thought before. The Russian shiiit is about to hit the fan. Subpoena flying left,center and right to his cronies.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2017
schwarzkopf:
Drumpf just threatened director comey on Twitter, this guy might even be impeached earlier than we thought before. The Russian shiiit is about to hit the fan. Subpoena flying left,center and right to his cronies.
I told u before that WH is in panic mode and that's reminiscent of Watergate . Trump might be having an earlier form of Dementia . His grandfather and father died of Alzheimer disease and it is hereditary. Why would a president turn himself to a joke of the world. His supporters will end up eating crows. The worst president in American history so far. He's a sad indictment for all Americans. I hope things take effect soon so that America can focus on what's right. We knew he was a disaster waiting to happen during the election and he confirmed what we knew then. Ashamed to call him my president.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I told u before that WH is in panic mode and that's reminiscent of Watergate . Trump might be having an earlier form of Dementia . His grandfather and father died of Alzheimer disease and it is hereditary. Why would a president turn himself to a joke of the world. His supporters will end up eating crows. The worst president in American history so far. He's a sad indictment for all Americans. I hope things take effect soon so that America can focus on what's right. We knew he was a disaster waiting to happen during the election and he confirmed what we knew then. Ashamed to call him my president.

His Twitter comments are getting more and more bizarre. We are used to bizarre but the latest tweets are extremely bizarre.

As a very active President with lots of things happening, it is not possible for my surrogates to stand at podium with perfect accuracy!....

...Maybe the best thing to do would be to cancel all future "press briefings" and hand out written responses for the sake of accuracy

In other words, I and my administration are overwhelmed by the job. grin grin grin

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Someone is scared. grin grin grin

When James Clapper himself, and virtually everyone else with knowledge of the witch hunt, says there is no collusion, when does it end?

If there wasn't, you would ignore it and do your job. grin

China just agreed that the U.S. will be allowed to sell beef, and other major products, into China once again. This is REAL news!

grin grin grin grin grin

YEAH!

We are selling beef to the Chinese. MAGA!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 12, 2017
From UK:

The USA has officially become a parody of itself. Late night TV hosts are doing a gallant job of aping it, but at this point they may as well just grab the popcorn.

I do feel a little sorry for Trump. All he wanted was some attention and maybe his own soap box on Fox News; then all the American racists actually voted him in as president. Even he must be a little surprised that there are actually that many bigots in the US.

SAAAAAAAD!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:57pm On May 12, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You and your sidekick better go tell the US Embassy for your visa on account of the clueless one before he got kicked out. I and tens of millions of Americans are enjoying the bigot being ridiculed. Watch it from your Skunky hideout, his days are numbered.

Shut the furck up U Dumbocrat grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 5:17pm On May 12, 2017
stanech:

Shut the furck up U Dumbocrat grin
You better go prepare your fake documents and get your visa now because the window is closing on the clueless one in the Oval Office. You can come and join the line of undocumented alien so that Homeland Department will be hunting you all over America.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 6:12pm On May 12, 2017
It's hysterical watching the sh1t storm coming out of the white house
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:17pm On May 12, 2017
schwarzkopf:
It's hysterical watching the sh1t storm coming out of the white house
Now our clueless president is threatening a private citizen . When will these nonsense end ?. Hopefully, the joke will end .

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.