Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661049 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Do you have a ball in the game from your hideous village ?. Keep waiting for a Pie from trump fool. Worry about your life and don't get your BP up because I know damn well trump doesn't give a hoot about you or your ilks. Tell me how many times trump even mention Africa in his speech or tweets unless if he wants to demean Africa and Africans but fooools like you love to kiss the rear of a Bigot who got no love for your kind.

It seems you have a short memory which is not surprising anyway. I have told you countless time that I am happy with Trump's energy policy (ramping up shale production) which will force oil price down to $30 barrels and force Nigeria government to restructure. His USAID budgetary cuts is also a welcome development. It will reduce interference in our local politics. The non sale of weapons to Nigeria government on the ground of human right abuses will limit the use of force on innocent civilians and those agitating for secession.

You see, when I tell you politics is a dominated by varying interests, a low life american street riff raff like you trapped by massive debt won't understand what am saying.

A moronic idi.ot like you think it is all about mentioning Africa in speeches. What did Obama administration do for Africa? what did he do for black Americans? Obama is a puppet and sadly "black live matters". It's unfortunate

For your information China has done more in recent time than america without making noise. China has built massive economical infrastructures all over Africa.

like I said before "you will learn the hard way pretty soon"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
onyenze123:

It seems you have a short memory which is not surprising anyway. I have told you countless time that I am happy with Trump's energy policy (ramping up shale production) which will force oil price down to $30 barrels and force Nigeria government to restructure. His USAID budgetary cuts is also a welcome development. It will reduce interference in our local politics. The non sale of weapons to Nigeria government on the ground of human right abuses will limit the use of force on innocent civilians and those agitating for secession.

You see, when I tell you politics is a dominated by varying interests, a low life american street riff raff like you trapped by massive debt won't understand what am saying.

A moronic idi.ot like you think it is all about mentioning Africa in speeches. What did Obama administration do for Africa? what did he do for black Americans? Obama is a puppet.

For your information China has done more in recent time than america without making noise. China has built massive economical infrastructures all over Africa.

Descendant of garbage hauler, what the heck lowering the oil prices needs to do with you. Do you own an Oil well. A fool waiting for a Pie from the sky that's not coming. A Brainfart working for minimum wage in Nigeria hallucinating over a country he doesn't have a clue about. Get your 25 minutes of fame on nairaland because of your N500 data. Why don't you use your energy to fix Nigeria first and stop hyperventilating about America. Keep waiting for your lord Trampy to come and rescue you from your worthless indigent life. Thank God most Nigerians are not obsessed with America like you and your brain charred friends.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
onyenze123:

A moronic idi.ot like you think it is all about mentioning Africa in speeches. What did Obama administration do for Africa? what did he do for black Americans? Obama is a puppet and sadly "black live matters". It's unfortunate

It's obvious you are a m0ron or you just mortgage your brain for a piece of cheap snack. Our foreign policy of throwing cash to the rest of the world is why we are f****king controlling world affairs and all other nations answer to all our demands. How many nations can summon all world strong powers to a war, how many nations can enforce sanctions and make all other nations comply, how many nations have the influence to keep making the Israelis get away with the genocide in the west bank. Think again Mr brain dead before you open your gob and start polluting cyberspace with retardedddd ignorance.

Wow!!!! So drumpf is so concerned about Africa and Africans?? You either brain dead or you have the IQ of a brainless toddler. Start by googling drumpf views on eugenics, the suit against him and his father for discriminatory rental practices, the central park 5. When you done with that, come back for more knowledge dummkopf.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
schwarzkopf:

It's obvious you are a m0ron or you just mortgage your brain for a piece of cheap snack. Our foreign policy of throwing cash to the rest of the world is why we are f****king controlling world affairs and all other nations answer to all our demands. How many nations can summon all world strong powers to a war, how many nations can enforce sanctions and make all other nations comply, how many nations have the influence to keep making the Israelis get away with the genocide in the west bank. Think again Mr brain dead before you open your gob and start polluting cyberspace with retardedddd ignorance.

Wow!!!! So drumpf is so concerned about Africa and Africans?? You either brain dead or you have the IQ of a brainless toddler. Start by googling drumpf views on eugenics, the suit against him and his father for discriminatory rental practices, the central park 5. When you done with that, come back for more knowledge dummkopf.
The trump Servile dogs on nairaland are truly mental dwarfs. How could an African man with a functioning brain support a Bigoted guy whose supporters will hang them on a Cross. I am believing that the recession in Nigeria is truly damaging some people brains. This idiots have no ball in the game but they are so obsessed about a 71 year old clownish bigot that over 90% of Black Americans voted again. The useless Americana wannabe are so vain that nairaland is where they get their essence in life. Bunch of under achievers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by schwarzkopf(m): 3:11am On Jul 05, 2017

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:02am On Jul 05, 2017
schwarzkopf:

I wonder whether your guys even read before replying. So you didn't see this:

His USAID budgetary cuts is also a welcome development. It will reduce interference in our local politics

Yes, We don't need your f**cking control so stop throwing money at us. I know you are brain dead. you can't even read and comprehend. This is serious

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 05, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Descendant of garbage hauler, what the heck lowering the oil prices needs to do with you. Do you own an Oil well. A fool waiting for a Pie from the sky that's not coming. A Brainfart working for minimum wage in Nigeria hallucinating over a country he doesn't have a clue about. Get your 25 minutes of fame on nairaland because of your N500 data. Why don't you use your energy to fix Nigeria first and stop hyperventilating about America. Keep waiting for your lord Trampy to come and rescue you from your worthless indigent life. Thank God most Nigerians are not obsessed with America like you and your brain charred friends.

continue snorting that sh*t. sooner than later, you will see the result.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2017
CNN blackmails Reddit User who had claimed credit for creating the spoof wrestling video that President Donald Trump tweeted on Sunday morning, showing him fighting the cable network

CNN’s Andrew Kaczynski then reported Tuesday that CNN had “identified the man behind the account,” and had spoken with the Reddit user after he posted his apology. The Reddit user reportedly “asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family,” Kaczynski said

CNN is not publishing “HanA**holeSolo’s” name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same.

CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change. *WOW*! shocked grin

CNN is an Evil Corporation....In other words they are saying, Don't post memes making fun of us OR we'll track you down and you'd be made to regret ever doing it.

LOL...CNN now boxing folks for exercising their rights to free speech and expression. So much for the Corrupt/Crap News Network.
Whatever happened to protecting the Identity of your sources? oh! we get it now, Unsubstantiated anonymous sources are entertained when it comes to the fake Russian Collusion narrative; BUT make a funny meme about CNN and you are threatened with doxxing. Yet CNN is unable to get a single one of these unsubstantiated anonymous sources to go on the record to bringing down the Trump administration.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Timbuktuo: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Moral victories. Lolololol. grin grin.

What a bunch of hypocritical pansies. Trump is endorsing violence against the press. Indeed. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 05, 2017
The Servile dogs are out of their cages. Rome is burning and the idiots are obsessed about America while leaving their homes in disarray. Difference between success and eternal failure.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2017
After months of FAKE "Russia" hoaxes, CNN finally managed to find a source. Then they blackmailed him. #CNNBlackmail

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nothing says "Fascism" like tracking down someone for making a GIF/meme that you didn't like.

CNN is fascist!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
CNN can track down a random guy from Reddit, but they totally have no idea how Donna Brazile got the debate questions guys #CNNBlackmail

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
#CNNBlackmail now Trending grin

They are going down.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2017
stanech:
#CNNBlackmail now Trending grin

They are going down.
When I read and see statement like, CNN is ISIS, at first I considered it 'extreme' as to why they should be called that, but everyday and now they prove us right and yes they definitely are.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
Are our resident trumpettes trying to deflect from the Twitter hand wringing over the growing nk missile crisis?
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
oyb:
Are our resident trumpettes trying to deflect from the Twitter hand wringing over the growing nk missile crisis?

The more interesting aspect to focus on is what the GOP will cook up in the background. Trump is a distraction after all. A barking dog ...

Syria in oblivion. North Korea in the headlines.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

The more interesting aspect to focus on is what the GOP will cook up in the background. Trump is a distraction after all. A barking dog ...

Maybe it's time u pack your bags and go live in North Korea. Hillary's gone, up comes Kim jong un your new found lover....hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mindfulness:

A toothless barking dog trump is indeed. NK tested ICBM that can easily reach Alaska and probably reach the West Coast of The US. He provoked the guy that was under containment by Obama. Now the chips are down and the demented CIC is passing the bucks to China. What a toothless barking Bingo. Waiting for his brain dead a*s lickers to defend him on this. It's a sad day for we that believe in Non Proliferation of Wrapons of Mass Destruction .

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2017
oyb:

When you know and see what's trending...you should be able to decipher. How's the Russian collusion faring? any head way? y'all are waiting on Mueller? Loll
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:05pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:
Maybe it's time u pack your bags and go live in North Korea. Hillary's gone, up comes Kim jong un your new found lover....hahahahahahahahahaha
Village skunk, a fool that's spouting garbage on nairaland. Was it not the renowned clown yelling about dealing with NK ruthlessly despite the advice of the Generals at the Pentagon. The same fool that said he knew more about Iraq and Afghanistan than the Generals during the campaign. I am Begining to believe you are just as demented as your lord trump. A tragedy is about to happen and you can go and hide in your cave.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:
When you know and see what's trending...you should be able to decipher. How's the Russian collusion faring? any head way? y'all are waiting on Mueller? Loll
America is not Nigeria Mr Skunk. Mueller is on full steam and justice in America is slow and swift. This is not Nigeria where you bribe everybody. Google Watergate and find out how long it take before Dick exited in disgrace.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:

Just because he humiliated Trump on the FOURTH OF JULY doesn't mean he is my lover. grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:

It's going faster than the construction of the wall which was sponsored by Mexico and Trumpdoesntcare. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2017
Trump's plan for North Korea is as terrific as his plan for healthcare.

Who knew it would be so complicated?

gringrin

I love how it unfolds, as I knew it would. kiss

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Mindfulness:
Trump's plan for North Korea is as terrific as his plan for healthcare.

Who knew it would be so complicated?

gringrin

I love how it unfolds, as I knew it would. kiss

Says the North Korean secret admirer. Has Hillary left you? oh sorry! my condolences.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
20 people shot and 8 people killed over d period of the July 4th holiday in Chicago. Where is outrage from BLM, Mad Maxine, Lucas? Lol.. .Too bad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
obixcel:
Says the North Korean secret admirer. Has Hillary left you? oh sorry! my condolences.

grin They are idiots insearch of moral victories. North Korea has been testing Weapons for years now they want to make it their talking point to make Trump look weak grin

Loosers

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
stanech:

I dont understand a word you just said
That is understandable with your obsessed mental health.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.