Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (661029 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 8:37am On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You are absolutely correct that he can't win against the press. Nixon did it and we know how his presidency ended. In disgrace and he died a broken man. Trump is following the same path. Imagine a 71 year old behaving like this and the sad part he has the Nuclear Codes in his hand. Scary thought. One thing I know for sure is that America will give him hell because he doesn't intimidate anyone here. Sometimes, I feel sorry for the servile dogs that follow him blindly.

News that he does not like is fake..the one he likes is not fake..Something is obviously wrong with him..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 9:08am On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:

News that he does not like is fake..the one he likes is not fake..Something is obviously wrong with him..

was it fake or not? was the news fake or not, you are so blind. so so blind.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
obixcel:
Watch this hahahahaha CNN's GONE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5csmmjO4lzU

Hahahahahahahahsha

The media that supports a play that beheads the president is now taking a moral high ground.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
feelgoodInc:

was it fake or not? was the news fake or not, you are so blind. so so blind.

Everyone has agreed that CNN is fake. Even Lucas

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017

Fake president also known as the caveman. grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

You always have to bring my name in your stupid rant. Who agrees CNN is fake. The only fake and bigoted one is Fake Faux News.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mindfulness:

Fake president also known as the caveman. grin
Tramp is Morally, Physically and Emotionally Unfit to hold the Highly Exalted position of The President of the US.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You always have to bring my name in your stupid rant. Who agrees CNN is fake. The only fake and bigoted one is Fake Faux News.

Dont be surprised bro..They live in the world of Alternative facts..The very wrong things,they claim it is right and correct.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:

Dont be surprised bro..They live in the world of Alternative facts..The very wrong things,they claim it is right and correct.
Tramp is infecting this guys with some of his dementia. Lying on me to my face. Stenchy is a pathetic soul just like his lying lord.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 4:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

Ahahahahahahahhaahha..I guess you have forgotten he hasnt being able to do anything.He's agenda has being failing..He hasnt being able to repeal and replace Obamacare..he's party members sef aint supporting trumpcare..The Wall is gone..The Jobs report are no longer Phoney..All he does is to fight the media..Ohh he is friends with fox because they massage he's ego,but he fights with others because they tell him the truth...Ohh i know you wont know,why?you leave in the world of Alternative facts..Oshisko..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:

Really u still don't think CNN is fake? shocked

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 4:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahhaahha..I guess you have forgotten he hasnt being able to do anything.He's agenda has being failing..He hasnt being able to repeal and replace Obamacare..he's party members sef aint supporting trumpcare..The Wall is gone..The Jobs report are no longer Phoney..All he does is to fight the media..Ohh he is friends with fox because they massage he's ego,but he fights with others because they tell him the truth...Ohh i know you wont know,why?you leave in the world of Alternative facts..Oshisko..

Really? he hasn't done anything? you need to stop watching CNN

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIzO-Hk2i3I

This fake enough for you?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

Really? he hasn't done anything? you need to stop watching CNN

Oya tell me what he has done in all he's yeye campaign promises mr Alternative facts.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:

Oya tell me what he has done in all he's yeye campaign promises mr Alternative facts.. grin grin

Google
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

Google

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha..Just like we asked fans of Buhari then to give us just one of he's achievements when he was campaigning and they told us to go to google cos they cant come up with one..Fans of trump are also directing us to Google..Ahahhahahahaha..Its an alternative Facts indeed..Too Bad..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2017
Liberal thought process:
Bloody head of Trump: "eh". Stabbing Trump in a play: "eh". Trump parody vid punching a CNN logo: "Impeach"! grin
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Trump's Leaner White House Payroll Projected To Save Taxpayers $22 Million. Incl much less First Lady Staff.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 5:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
.@POTUS Issues Executive Order on Reviving the National Space Council: (link: http://45.wh.gov/Na9AYn) 45.wh.gov/Na9AYn
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2017
5 Things Trusted More Than CNN

1. Breast milk from Bruce Jenner
2. Unprotected sex with Madonna
3. Having a drink will Bill Cosby
4. A Casey Anthony's babysitting service
5. Getting text messages from Anthony Weiner

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
New Jersey Homeland Security Declares Antifa A Domestic Terrorist Organization
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by stanech: 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Muslims In Chicago Chant "DEATH To America" - USA SUPREME
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

Really u still don't think CNN is fake? shocked
The worst Cable News Network is that piece of trash you guys watch and they aren't Only fake they are prejudice too. Faux News is garbage in garbage out. I can post hundreds of their bigoted statements and videos but a Brainlock fools like you can't understand why overwhelming Blacks and Hispanics loathes Faux News.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

Your lunacy is getting worse by the day. Hopefully, your people will take you somewhere for treatment before you enter the market.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:
Muslims In Chicago Chant "DEATH To America" - USA SUPREME
Tell me the neighborhood in Chicago you reside in. Obsessive disorder is a grave mental illness.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:
Liberal thought process:
Bloody head of Trump: "eh". Stabbing Trump in a play: "eh". Trump parody vid punching a CNN logo: "Impeach"! grin

And what happened to her?She brought it down within hours..CNN dropped her from their team and she apologised..Isn't it?

Yet your Guy was the one that started the abuses in the first place..I guess you never watched the GOP debate..Ohh my goodness..it was abuses upon abuses and insults..I was wondering if it was a Nigerian debate I was watching..The only sensible person in the crew was John Kaisch..No wonder it's Democrats that has being cleaning up ur mess after the GOP messes things up.

Let's look at it this way,If it was Obama that did what Trump did to Fox..Heavens would have being let loose by now..

Hypocrisy is a disease indeed..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:
Trump's Leaner White House Payroll Projected To Save Taxpayers $22 Million. Incl much less First Lady Staff.
Quite commendable if accurate
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:

I don't mind having unprotected sex with
Madonna, but I no fit suck breast milk from Bruce Jenner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2017
PDPGuy:

I don't mind having unprotected sex with
Madonna, but I no fit suck breast milk from Bruce Jenner.
You love The Cougar. We all know Madonna loves 'em young blood. Just becareful and cover it up as we say In Chitown.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:

And what happened to her?She brought it down within hours..CNN dropped her from their team and she apologised..Isn't it?

Yet your Guy was the one that started the abuses in the first place..I guess you never watched the GOP debate..Ohh my goodness..it was abuses upon abuses and insults..I was wondering if it was a Nigerian debate I was watching..The only sensible person in the crew was John Kaisch..No wonder it's Democrats that has being cleaning up ur mess after the GOP messes things up.

Let's look at it this way,If it was Obama that did what Trump did to Fox..Heavens would have being let loose by now..

Hypocrisy is a disease indeed..
Another big ups for you. Keep on lecturing that Braindead fool.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 7:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
stanech:
New Jersey Homeland Security Declares Antifa A Domestic Terrorist Organization
A psychiatric patient suffering from America Derangement Syndrome.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by PDPGuy: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Lucasbalo:
You love The Cougar. We all know Madonna loves 'em young blood. Just be careful and cover it up as we say In Chitown.
There will be no trace cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (539)

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.