Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,351 members, 7,839,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! - Foreign Affairs (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! (658443 Views)

Trump Wins Big On Super Tuesday, But Rivals Fight On / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (539) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Watch this hahahahaha CNN's GONE!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5csmmjO4lzU

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by obixcel(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
This Chicago ghetto dweller has taken his foolishness to another level.
Lucasbalo is a fool, Have you observed he no longer comments about the ''Trump-Russian'' collusion? grin grin grin That's because it's been blown out of the waters. grin grin What he does now is to go on a personal attack, No more Russian-Collusion. I get it. LUCASBALO? IN YOUR FACE!! DUMBTARD!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
obixcel:
Lucasbalo is a fool, Have you observed he no longer comments about the ''Trump-Russian'' collusion? grin grin grin That's because it's been blown out of the waters. grin grin What he does now is to go on a personal attack, No more Russian-Collusion. I get it. LUCASBALO? IN YOUR FACE!! DUMBTARD!
Vilage Hunter, your diseased brain can't comprehend that Robert Mueller is still in charge and the Senate intelligence Committee are still on Russiagate. A village champion exhibiting his ignorance from his unlit village several thousands miles away. Why don't you fire Mueller from doing his job. Brainstem worshipping at the altar of racists who will hang you and your fellow idiotic ilks in a second.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
obixcel:

You are really a mental dwarf. A circus barker of a president Exhibiting his buffoonery on a Wrestling Match that Americans know it's fake and for Entertainment only. A fool like you won't know that a circus clown president is a joke to most Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
grin The Meme is so darn hot that Trump literally shared it on BOTH his personal twitter and the OFFICIAL @POTUS handles. This is a paradgim shift and a major benchmark event in the US political history. Trump is literally becoming a living legend.

M. D. P.
ModernDayPOTUS

So savage and so many steps ahead, they never stood a chance.

I still can't believe how much he doubled down on it.

"So, fam, should I stay quiet on Twitter for a bit, let things die down a little?

Nah, Bleep it. LET'S DO THIS"

Everyone was too busy laughing their asses off to say "wait just a sec, boss..."

SO GLORIOUS

My face is leaking water. I just didn't think it was possible to have a President who was this down to earth and effective at the same time. He's literally using memes. We did so well.

That's my fucking President. o7

How is this even possible!?

We voted for the impossible candidate and he won.

And here I thought I was hearing a bunch of thunder earlier and it turns out it was just more liberal heads exploding. Thank you President Trump.

People don't realize how clutch Donald Trump is. Not just did he wreck CNN, but he did it on the biggest stage in pro wrestling, which is Wrestlemania. That take a lot of courage and that's something that I want from our president.

obixcel:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Any news outlet that this man fights, I will support and million of others will do so too. Say no to Putin TV and the Ministry of Truth. grin cheesy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
paschu:
grin The Meme is so darn hot that Trump literally shared it on BOTH his personal twitter and the OFFICIAL @POTUS handles. This is a paradgim shift and a major benchmark event in the US political history. Trump is literally becoming a living legend.

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mindfulness:
Any news outlet that this man fights, I will support and million of others will do so too. Say no to Putin TV and the Ministry of Truth. grin cheesy kiss kiss
Trump is a clown and I sincerely believe he's in the early form of Alzeheimer disease. A 71 year old man that behaves in a way that we won't tolerate our young son to behave and some hungry cave hunters here are lapping behind him. The worst American president so far in my life. A shame to that Sanctified and Exalted Office.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
paschu:

Tramp becomes a legend in your warped mind because of a Fake Wrestling Match that he doctored. You lapdogs of his will swallow his poo and tell yourself he's feeding you chocolate Bar. May the Good Man above deliver you and your ilks of your stupidity. I am amazed why some Nigerians are in love with a bigot who's got no love for people that looks like you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mindfulness:
The News outlets in America are not afraid of the wannabe despotic clown. Infact, their ratings keeps going north while the the Faux News, Breibart Garbage and other CONservatives outlets are losing viewership. You won't know that from reading the junks our Nigerian tramp Correspodents are churning out from their village hideouts.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
The News outlets in America are not afraid of the wannabe despotic clown. Infact, their ratings keeps going north while the the Faux News, Breibart Garbage and other CONservatives outlets are losing viewership. You won't know that from reading the junks our Nigerian tramp Correspodents are churning out from their village hideouts.

In a globalized world, we have the pleasure to enjoy international journalism and subscribe to it, which I have chosen to do to cherish and reward the good work they do. I can afford it and it is my pleasure to support them. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 9:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Mindfulness:

In a globalized world, we have the pleasure to enjoy international journalism and subscribe to it, which I have chosen to do to cherish and reward the good work they do. I can afford it and it is my pleasure to support them. wink
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
DAMN!! Just watched the video.

We've really underestimated the ability of Trump to shock us. shocked shocked

Just HOW LOW is he prepared to bring that office?

The sad reality is that his tomato-brained lackeys writhing in orgasmic thrill at each media-attacking tweet really believe he's fighting on their behalf. The height of Hitler-like delusion.

ITS ALL ABOUT HIS HIGHLY INFLATED, EGG-SHELL COATED EGO, YOU EFFING DIMWITS!!

For instance, does anyone with a functioning brain (i.e a non-Trumptard) really think his infantile outburst against Joe and Mika in any way affected them? Heck, it made them heros! IT elevated their status! But on the other hand it degraded the office of the POTUS.

His attacks against the media only exposes him, and more importantly, the OFFICE to unnecessary ridicule. Its shocking none of his aides can't see this.

BTW, shouldn't the POTUS be too busy for all these?

As Stephen Colbert asked in one of his shows, IS THIS REALLY AMERICA??

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by alezzy13: 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Second part of CNN's epic response.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
the worst president?
but the stock markets don't think so in fact the stocks have been breaking record highs ever since he came into office in fact Investors have confidence in the Trump presidency than Obama's.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
A Rebuttal to the Fraud News Narrative

Hey media - yes you! Recently, you have been getting your panties in a twist over a GIF that President Trump tweeted out

We here at r/The_Donald are laughing our asses off at it - you know why? Because it's a harmless, funny meme! (We also have a sense of humor). We are all about memes. We make them, we laugh at them, and we enjoy them.

So why are you getting so mad over it? Do you not have a sense of humor? Was the liberal kool-aid you drank this morning spoiled? Ratings perhaps going down?

Let's take a look at some of the things the left has done, that you didn't care about.

- Trump assassination threats

- Protesters holding up "Rape Melania" signs

- Protesters throwing eggs at harmless Trump supporters

- Woman Trump Supporter Pepper Sprayed By Liberal Rioter During UC Berkeley Riots

- TRUMP supporters in a jeep attacked by anti-TRUMP protesters

- Anti-Trump protesters throw rocks, break windows in Washington

- Pro-Trump female protester has hair set on fire

- ANTIFA SCUM pepper spray elderly man in Berkeley

- Girl gets a backpack thrown in her face for supporting our President

- Madonna Says She Wants To Blow Up the White House

- LIBERAL THUGS Attack Navy SEAL Widow At Congressional Address!

- Mom kicks kid out of house for voting Trump in school election

- Jewish reporter tries to interview ANTIFA. Gets called a Nazi and violently attacked!

- Young white, mentally ill male kidnapped, beaten, tortured, forced to drink toilet water, and threatened with death, as his kidnappers scream about Trump and repeatedly insist that he denounce Trump and white people; his kidnappers livestreamed their racist hate crime on Facebook as if it was perfectly natural.

- Trump supporter (from above) forced to drink toilet water

- Trump supporter (from above) threatened to get shanked

- 69 year old woman left with bloody head wound after 27 year old man brutally beats her with a chair for supporting Trump, tolerant leftist charged with attempted homicide

- 15 Year-old punched and kicked by several classmates for wearing MAGA hat, punched, thrown to the ground and kicked, charges filed Man beaten by multiple assailants for voting Trump as they taunt him; His description

- Hispanic man chased and beaten by a mob for wearing MAGA hat

- 11 Year old elementary student beaten by classmates, left in crutches, for voting Trump in mock election

- Trump assassination play

- Trump supporter shot during political argument

- Female in high school being beaten by another student for posting pro-Trump Instagram comment, as classmates cheer British national tries to assassinate Donald Trump, tries to steal gun from Las Vegas police officer at Trump rally

- Bloody violence against Trump supporters outside San Jose rally

- Teen chased by mob, tackled, hit multiple times for supporting Trump at a rally; two arrested.

- Man sucker punched, knocked to ground for supporting Trump at a rally

- Man struck with object from behind ends up bleeding, for supporting Trump at a rally

- Not sure if this is all San Jose, but appears to document multiple individual assaults.

- Anti-police rioters kicking a homeless man for being white near anti-police riot, all cheer

- Anti-police protestors beat reporter unconscious, then try to drag him into a fire, because they're mad

- Man left bloody for attending a Trump rally, rocks thrown at cars, etc, in Costa Mesa. 17 arrests from the riot.

- Two men beat Trump supporter for holding sign, police intervene to save him

- 62 year old man beaten with crowbar for wearing Trump shirt, in front of witnesses

- Mob of anti-police rioters attacking a young white man, cheering as they beat, drag and strip him

- High school student beaten into critical condition for posting BlueLivesMatter on Facebook. Police arrest four men who previously attended his High School

- High School Senior Beaten by mob for wearing American flag hat at UW Milo Yiannopoulos event, drenched with paint, dragged into crowd of "peaceful protestors"

- Trump supporter attacked by rioters for trying to extinguish fires lit by rioters at Trump Inauguration

- Kansas City Man beat by six teens after they ask him who he voted for

- 32 year old Mitchell Mormon shot and killed during already raging argument where he voiced support for Trump. Witnesses claim that the murder victim's antagonistic statement regarding Trump escalated the argument

- A crowd surrounding, menacing, bumping and yelling at an old, homeless black lady, for supporting Trump who eventually falls over then jeer at her

- Chicago police officer beaten by anti-Trump animals

- Trump supporter beaten by anti-Trump rioters in California

All of these acts of violence, and you created nowhere near a fuss as you did about one funny tweet. For some of these, you didn't cover them at all! You don't care about violence - as long as it paints Trump and his supporters in a bad light, you are all for it. You don't care if we get assaulted, because if you did, you would've already disavowed the RADICAL LEFTIST TERRORISM by now.

It's clear you don't actually care about women or violence, unless it fits your political agenda. You are 100% hypocrites. I suggest you start giving the American people the truth, and not your BOGUS lies. You are FAKE NEWS!

While you are losing, wasting time, and obstructing, we will continue to support President Trump 100%, and we will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

[s]

alezzy13:
Second part of CNN's epic response.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:

the worst president?
but the stock markets don't think so in fact the stocks have been breaking record highs ever since he came into office in fact Investors have confidence in the Trump presidency than Obama's.
That's how little you Nigerian butt lickers of tramp know about America. Obam Brought the Down Jones up from woeful 6.000 points to over 18.000 before he left office. I am an active participant in the SM and the Stock Market is not fully indication of American economy. You guys just follow that worthless Faux News anyhow and dole out the garbage they are force feeding you.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
paschu:

Do not get your BP up over a country that you don't have a deal in. You don't even have a SS card registered with the Social Security Department. All you and your friends will go into right wing blog and-hate mongering merchants and dole out their junks on nairaland to make yourself intelligent but for people that knows better you are a Pitiful bunch. What's so exciting about worshipping a bigot ?.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
alezzy13:
DAMN!! Just watched the video.

We've really underestimated the ability of Trump to shock us. shocked shocked

Just HOW LOW is he prepared to bring that office?

The sad reality is that his tomato-brained lackeys writhing in orgasmic thrill at each media-attacking tweet really believe he's fighting on their behalf. The height of Hitler-like delusion.

ITS ALL ABOUT HIS HIGHLY INFLATED, EGG-SHELL COATED EGO, YOU EFFING DIMWITS!!

For instance, does anyone with a functioning brain (i.e a non-Trumptard) really think his infantile outburst against Joe and Mika in any way affected them? Heck, it made them heros! IT elevated their status! But on the other hand it degraded the office of the POTUS.

His attacks against the media only exposes him, and more importantly, the OFFICE to unnecessary ridicule. Its shocking none of his aides can't see this.

BTW, shouldn't the POTUS be too busy for all these?

As Stephen Colbert asked in one of his shows, IS THIS REALLY AMERICA??
God bless you for your post. The key word is INFANTILE. Junior is in high school and he won't stoop so low to degrade women and make juvenile comments like some 71 year old clownish president. It must be his bogus wealth or the fake promise of what they think he will do for our clueless brothers in Nigeria that makes them follow him blindly. Like I said before, trump could urinate on them and the lapdogs will tell you that's a shower of blessings from God. That's how lost they are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2017

Fox News topped all other basic cable networks in total viewers for the eighth consecutive month, according to Nielsen Research.

In February, Fox earned the top spot by averaging 1.75 million total viewers throughout the broadcast day, compared to 1.15 million for Nickelodeon and 902,000 for Home and Garden Television (HGTV).

In primetime, Fox averaged 2.9 million viewers, a 31 percent increase from February of 2016.

The 21st Century-owned cable news network was also up 39 percent in the key 25-54 demographic that advertisers covet most, with 592,000 total viewers. In total viewers and the key demographic, Fox beat MSNBC and CNN in both categories combined.

Leading the way as the most-watched show in cable was "The O'Reilly Factor," which airs weeknights at 8 p.m. ET. "Tucker Carlson Tonight" was second in cable news and the fifth highest-rated program overall in cable.

Compared to Megyn Kelly's performance as host of "The Kelly File" in February of 2016, Carlson is up 31 percent in total viewers with 3.28 million and is up 55 percent in the key demographic with 695,000 viewers.

Overall, Fox News had 13 of the top 15 programs in cable news.

MSNBC's "The Rachael Maddow Show" and "The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell" were the only non-Fox programs to break the top 15, finishing seventh and 13th, respectively.

February 2017 was the network's 182nd consecutive month as the most-watched cable news channel in total viewers. It was also the network’s highest rated month since November 2016.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by happney65: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
The saying goes thus "The Pen is mightier than the sword"..This is a War trump would and can never win..He has being worshiped all he's life and he is getting irritated the way the Media is asking questions and making him look like the dunce he trully is..

It is a Shame for America,It is a shame for the Civilized world..Our own Buhari here sef must not do the nonesense he did today..If you are still supporting Trump,means you are as stupid as he is and you should be in the same Cell with Evans

Nonesense

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by paschu: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2017

DISCOVER WHAT AMERICANS ARE WATCHING, READING,
PLAYING, BROWSING, BUYING AND MORE.

These Top 10 lists are compiled on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis.

TV: Cable Network Television - United States

TOP 10 LIST FOR Week of June 19, 2017

RANK | PROGRAM | NETWORK RATING | VIEWERS (000)

1 NBA DRAFT L ESPN 2.2 3,425

2 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.2 3,299

3 BET AWARDS SHOW (BET AWARDS 17 PREM) BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TV 2.1 3,833

4 FIVE, THE FOX NEWS CHANNEL 2.1 3,263

5 NASCAR M.E. CUP RACING L (SONOMA) FOX SPORTS 1 2.0 3,240

6 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 1.9 2,927

6 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 1.9 2,886

8 HANNITY FOX NEWS CHANNEL 1.9 2,884

9 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 1.9 2,867

10 TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT FOX NEWS CHANNEL 1.9 2,805

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
happney65:
The saying goes thus "The Pen is mightier than the sword"..This is a War trump would and can never win..He has being worshiped all he's life and he is getting irritated the way the Media is asking questions and making him look like the dunce he trully is..

It is a Shame for America,It is a shame for the Civilized world..Our own Buhari here sef must not do the nonesense he did today..If you are still supporting Trump,means you are as stupid as he is and you should be in the same Cell with Evans

Nonesense
You are absolutely correct that he can't win against the press. Nixon did it and we know how his presidency ended. In disgrace and he died a broken man. Trump is following the same path. Imagine a 71 year old behaving like this and the sad part he has the Nuclear Codes in his hand. Scary thought. One thing I know for sure is that America will give him hell because he doesn't intimidate anyone here. Sometimes, I feel sorry for the servile dogs that follow him blindly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
paschu:

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/top10s.html
All those guys you listed will call you a N word to your face in a second. I knew about all this guys while you were in kindergarten. They have no love for your kind and that's why they are prominent on Fake Faux News.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
where is Hillary now

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:
where is Hillary now
I hope you guys have as much love for Nigeria as you have for a country you don't know diddly squat about. Don't you guys know that Charity begins at Home. Hopefully, tramp will deliver whatever you want from him but I can assure you he doesn't think about Africa. Take that to the bank.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 11:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
That's how little you Nigerian butt lickers of tramp know about America. Obam Brought the Down Jones up from woeful 6.000 points to over 18.000 before he left office. I am an active participant in the SM and the Stock Market is not fully indication of American economy. You guys just follow that worthless Faux News anyhow and dole out the garbage they are force feeding you.
but it didn't break no records it's like taking it to where it was.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by feelgoodInc: 11:33pm On Jul 02, 2017
Lucasbalo:
I hope you guys have as much love for Nigeria as you have for a country you don't know diddly squat about. Don't you guys know that Charity begins at Home. Hopefully, tramp will deliver whatever you want from him but I can assure you he doesn't think about Africa. Take that to the bank.
man no one is saying he loves us or not the fact is Hillary supporters lost and are now resorting to violence after claiming to be LIBERALS (if they know what that means) and the media lied to us.
giving Hillary answers to questions before the debate lying that Russia colluded to rig AMERICAN ELECTIONS........ Etc Etc.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:

but it didn't break no records it's like taking it to where it was.
Why are you showing your ignorance to the world. I am not a baby iN American affairs. Republican George Bush destroyed American economy due to two wars and America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and Dow Jones was in the tank. Obama came and took it up to record levels while creating Tens of millions of jobs. Please stick to your Nigerian economy because your buffoonery about America is appalling.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Lucasbalo(m): 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
feelgoodInc:

man no one is saying he loves us or not the fact is Hillary supporters lost and are now resorting to violence after claiming to be LIBERALS (if they know what that means) and the media lied to us.
giving Hillary answers to questions before the debate lying that Russia colluded to rig AMERICAN ELECTIONS........ Etc Etc.
Done with you and I hope tramp get you that visa.
Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by ibkayee(f): 5:06am On Jul 03, 2017
obixcel:

45th President of the United States

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Lounge - Donald Trump Is US President-Elect ! by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 03, 2017
happney65:
The saying goes thus "The Pen is mightier than the sword"..This is a War trump would and can never win..He has being worshiped all he's life and he is getting irritated the way the Media is asking questions and making him look like the dunce he truly is..

Nonesense

This is why he avoided the correspondents dinner. He wants to dish out but when the other boys come out to play, he is running like a coward. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (539)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.