Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation (29195 Views)

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by LadyAmaka(f): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2014
nmezi1:
Same here too dear. Have called courier services like dhl even, they said dispatch would be effected from today onwards. Meanwhile phillips consulting aren't trying they just set dia lines to busy, and aren't even acknowledging mails sent. I learnt over 20,000 ppl were shortlisted, to think test is to commence in less dan 48hours and some ppl don't know dia test centers, it's just somehow. This is unfair and unjust, u can't concentrate let alone fink. I've decided not to worry no more. What would be would be

my dear it very very unfair and unjust and makes one sick. It took themtwo years to conduct this interview and yet people are not properly informed. God will help us and I know God has a purpose for everything. I will try to go to the area I was when I registered to see if I can receive any good news there. I canteven conentrate not to talk of read anying anymore.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Elemental(m): 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2014
Who knows the venue in Benin?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by aggiel: 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Elemental:
Who knows the venue in Benin?

If u're in benin go to Abex courier services opposite St. Paul's Catholic Church airport road benin and collect ur parcel, as long as ur residential address during the application was benin ur letter is there. Meanwhile benin venue is Faculty of Arts Uniben
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Ogehokonkwo(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
untill now no email anybody writing in Enugu
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by musco4me: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ogehokonkwo:
untill now no email anybody writing in Enugu
am supposed to write in enugu but no email or venue has been sent to me. Pls anybody writing in enugu should drop the address for us. Thank you.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Elemental(m): 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
aggiel:

If u're in benin go to Abex courier services opposite St. Paul's Catholic Church airport road benin and collect ur parcel, as long as ur residential address during the application was benin ur letter is there. Meanwhile benin venue is Faculty of Arts Uniben
Thank you
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 10:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
musco4me:
am supposed to write in enugu but no email or venue has been sent to me. Pls anybody writing in enugu should drop the address for us. Thank you.
Seems there's a handful of enugu dudes with this problem. Please whoever has received his courier parcel in Enugu just drop the name of the courier service, then others drop centers they writing in enugu pls. God bless y'all.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ciwi: 12:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Please did anyone here graduate with a 2-2?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ChuksPierr: 5:03am On Dec 05, 2014
Pls who has lagos venue details...mine is in bayelsa but I cannot go there because I am in Lagos now....somebody pls help
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by chukwuinya: 8:22am On Dec 05, 2014
I am supposed to be writing in enugu but till now no details,this is not funny u know
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by didibee: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2014
@Bilburberry please help me my email address is basseyedidiong@gmail.com. I can no longer access my yahoo email.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by didibee: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Be patient, ur mail is on its way

@Bilburberry please help a sister in need too. My email is basseyedidiong@gmail.com. My yahoo account is blocked. Thank you.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Kezsman(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2014
musco4me:

Venue is federal govt college enugu
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by musco4me: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2014
nmezi1:
Seems there's a handful of enugu dudes with this problem. Please whoever has received his courier parcel in Enugu just drop the name of the courier service, then others drop centers they writing in enugu pls. God bless y'all.
someone said Fed Govt College, Enugu. I dnt knw if there is another centre.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by musco4me: 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
Kezsman:

Venue is federal govt college enugu
Thanks man.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2014
musco4me:
someone said Fed Govt College, Enugu. I dnt knw if there is another centre.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by trevolicious1: 10:54am On Dec 05, 2014
ciwi:
Please did anyone here graduate with a 2-2?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by orasam: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2014
@Bilburberry, help ur brother to check his name, my e-mail address is orasam4real@yahoo.com and my code is GT209720. I havent received any msg. thanks
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by hopedavid(f): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Hi N/landers, if you are Kaduna based and yet to receive ur mail, go to NIPOST in Yakubu Gowon way, majority of the letters are there and many of us have gotten ours. There are a few in DHL Ahmadu Bello way
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by yorex2011: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2014
Where inside yaba tech?? There now...
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by yinkes(f): 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
The SMS stating the venue is sufficient for accreditation. You would also need 1 passport photograph and a means of identification.

Venue for yabatech is the multi purpose hall beside skye bank
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ciwi: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Still waiting for response.

Did anyone with 2.2 get the invite?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by softrise: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
musco4me:
i dont want Enugu candidates to be confused again because they have started the accreditation today. Please if u dnt hv the hard copy that was being sent to Fedex behind stadium oqui rd Enugu, forget abt that and rush to fedral gov't collage Enugu (ESBS bus-stop) tomorrow morning so that you can be accredited b4 d exam starts by 11:30am. Take note: few pple where accredited today meaning they hv much work to do tmro but that will nt stop them frm starting the exam at 11:30am tmro. I believe you kw what dat means!
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by alVinHustle: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2014
FEDEX is the courier for Enugu, test center is Federal Government College, Independence layout.

nmezi1:
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Kezsman(m): 6:16am On Dec 06, 2014
DEAR ALL,

WHETHER YOU HAVE YOUR EMAIL PRINTED COPY OR NOT, HARD COPY OR NOT, DON'T WORRY JUST GO THERE WITH YOUR SMS, MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION AND YOU WILL BE ACCREDITATED.

BEST OF LUCK ALL
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 7:11am On Dec 06, 2014
What happens when your sms doesn't specify exam center? Where are you going to?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by kevoh(m): 7:19am On Dec 06, 2014
Good luck to you all taking the test! I'm sitting this one out, not cut out for this kind of disorganisation. Bye
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by vinose(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
chukwuinya, pls am vincent from ebonyi state. i want to hear from u by contact because of dz NPA aptitude test. 07037233839. let talk......
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by 1miccza: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
Same here o I'm still waiting and hoping for the best o
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by yemkoguru(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Now going to a year since this thread was not active! Any lucky applicants here? or still no invitations

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Skills Every Young Graduate Must Have / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.