Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation (29197 Views)

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Celibacy4real: 4:04pm On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=ezera post=28561455][/quote]
Pls how did you get your I'D. I have gotten the sms twice but I can't access my email due to password issues. Pls I really need help.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by aramhyde: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2014
ok, that's a relief....
Topiipii:

Everyone! I called them and was told that only the SMS containing the venue of the test will be required. We all have to show up for accreditation on Friday as stated in the SMS. Also, we are to go with a valid ID card as well as two recent passport photographs, I was told that mails will not be sent again.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by chimmaqueen: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
@Billburberry
Pls assist me through your contact. Am yet to receive any mail or letter and I can't retrieve my candidate number. Pls I await your response.
Thank you
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Celibacy4real: 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2014
@BillBurBerry - Pls bro I have got the sms notification for the aptitude test. I equaly got my test venue Rivers State University of Science and Technology. Please I have password issues with the email I used in applying for the Job. Please what do I do? My test date is on saturday.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dybaba(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please has anyone in Lagos receive his/her mailed invite letter? if yes, please which of the courier company?

Thanks.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by savio1: 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just received my hardcopy letter at my doorstep at ikosi ketu. God bless Nnpc. God bless Nigeria
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by topestar1234: 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
God I ask for your favor nd mercy; still expecting my NNPC email invitations.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by KHAYGOLD(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2014
savio1:
Just received my hardcopy letter at my doorstep at ikosi ketu. God bless Nnpc. God bless Nigeria

Which of the courier delivered it to you?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Howmon: 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Didn't seen mine too cos of lost of email ID. I contacted a friend at Philip co and s/he promised to send mine.
Just received it now. This is how it looks like:

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
Phillips Consulting Limited - Nov 27 Attachments 1 - Attachments
to billburberry
Dear ********(Candidate Number: *******C ),
Following your response and online application to the job
advertisement
placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012,
you have been
shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details
are as
follows:
Test Details
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue: College of Business and Management Studies (Kaduna
Polytechnic),
Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State
Time: Accreditation starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from
2pm-5pm);
and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt.
Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s
email
addresses
ü An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been
dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID
card
or International Passport)
ü Two recent passport photographs
ü Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil
Sharpener)
ü Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of
this email
We look forward to seeing you.
Yours Sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

Please help me, I still haven't received the mail, all i have is the text message. Please. my email is notus09@yahoo.com.

Please!!!
~~~~Tnx~~~~
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by biggerboys(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Please,som1 shld answer this question.... those that got d courier parcel......is the venue of the test inside d parcel?
Am asking bcus I got d sms last week dat I will be writing d test on the 6th.....since then,no email ooh,so I don't even know my venue. But just this evening,d pple staying in my former house(d address I used back then) called to tell me they jst got a parcel with my name from nnpc...I asked them 2 check wats inside sef,,,dos guys talk say dey can't read ooh,told dem to open & give 2 som1 who can read.......been calling dem since,but dey r not picking up.
Summary.....pls is d venue inside d parcel 4 those that got d parcel? Let me know,so I can plan bcuz am no longer in lagos again.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by savio1: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
For the courier service provider no idea. The letter reads the same as the email invite. The venue, location,exam number all there.
I have been waiting for the email and the hardcopy just dropped this evening.
Prayer,patience,prayer
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by biggerboys(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2014
savio1:
For the courier service provider no idea. The letter reads the same as the email invite. The venue, location,exam number all there.
I have been waiting for the email and the hardcopy just dropped this evening.
Prayer,patience,prayer
Thank you
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ElUmas: 1:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Can someone pls inbox me the practice questions? My email addy is oyetundesam@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by ralddex: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2014
[quote author=Howmon post=28570614]

Please help me too, I still haven't received the mail, all i have is the text message. Please. my email is geralddex@yahoo.com.
Don't mind having your friends number so he/she can help me too.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Jessy027: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2014
@BILLBURBERRY please can you help me get to your friend in Phillips co? am yet to receive e mail or the package and cant trace my application number. Thanks my e mail Is frankie2k4real@yahoo.com. Please
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by austinimo(m): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
Pls does anyone have an idea of how the application number look like? Also, I've written their test with a particular candidate number. Do u think they maintain the same number for an applivant irrespective of the type of tests invited? Also, how do I get this new number because I've searched my mail but to no avail. Pls help!
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by sirhenry007(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2014
Yet to receive any email or hard copy invite. Just got only SMS since last week. Please does anyone have an idea how I can go around this or the number to call because I am really getting very worried. Info about their office Addy would help too.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Jessy027: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2014
BillBurBerry:

Be patient, ur mail is on its way

@BILLBURBERRY please can you help me get to your friend in Phillips co? am yet to receive e mail or the package and cant trace my application number. Thanks my e mail Is frankie2k4real@yahoo.com. Please.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by lala86: 8:23am On Dec 04, 2014
PLS,WAT..COURIER..SERVICE..USED@OWERRI?..tnx.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by alVinHustle: 8:28am On Dec 04, 2014
Please follow the link below:

http://www.phillipsconsulting.net/files/nnpc_apptitude_test_faq.pdf

My question is how do I get my application number, I do not recall when I applied, and my mail has no record of any application numberw from NNPC, except the one for the 2012 test.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by dybaba(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2014
Na wa ô, it's like no one is writing in Lagos here ô...
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by eobot2000(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2014
For those of us who are still.awaiting the email notification, send a mail to nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net stating your problem, they would sure respond.

I sent mine yesterday afternoon and by 9 pm, my mail entered. I dint include my candidate number in the mail I sent to them because I did not have it. Make sure u tell them your exam venue the sent to u via sms. This would give them a clue to.where they can easily find your details.

Best of luck to all of us!

1 Like

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2014
eobot2000:
For those of us who are still.awaiting the email notification, send a mail to nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net stating your problem, they would sure respond.

I sent mine yesterday afternoon and by 9 pm, my mail entered. I dint include my candidate number in the mail I sent to them because I did not have it. Make sure u tell them your exam venue the sent to u via sms. This would give them a clue to.where they can easily find your details.

Pls mine is a very much disturbing issue. I only received the message of 25th November notifying me about the test and till now haven't got the details they said would be reaching me soon. Have sent about 3mails to phillip consulting yet no response. Someone pls help tell me what to do.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 9:57am On Dec 04, 2014
eobot2000:

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Francabidam(f): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2014
@BillBurBerry Pls help me with the contact u used to community your guy in Philips co because can't recall my application Thanks reply thry frannie4mi@yahoo.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by Francabidam(f): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2014
@BillBurBerry Pls help me with the contact u used to communicate your friend in Philips co because can't recall my application Thanks reply thry frannie4mi@yahoo.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by tessa26: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2014
Same here o! Haven't received any email yet. Been searching for my application number cos I wrote down, but can't find it. Pl Is there any one else that received the sms saying their test center will be @ law school in Victoria island?
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by osuafor: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
BillBurBerry:
Didn't seen mine too cos of lost of email ID. I contacted a friend at Philip co and s/he promised to send mine.
Just received it now. This is how it looks like:

INVITATION FOR APTITUDE TEST FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THE
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC)
Phillips Consulting Limited - Nov 27 Attachments 1 - Attachments
to billburberry
Dear ********(Candidate Number: *******C ),
Following your response and online application to the job
advertisement
placed by NNPC in the national newspapers in September 2012,
you have been
shortlisted to attend an aptitude test with the organisation. Details
are as
follows:
Test Details
Date: Saturday, December 6, 2014
Venue: College of Business and Management Studies (Kaduna
Polytechnic),
Golf Course Road, Ungwar Rimi, Kaduna State
Time: Accreditation starts on Friday, December 5, 2014 (from
2pm-5pm);
and on Saturday by 8.30am. Test starts at 11.30am prompt.
Accreditation requirements
You are required to bring ALL of the following:
ü A print out of this email showing the sender and recipient’s
email
addresses
ü An original courier copy of the invitation letter that has been
dispatched to the residential address you provided
ü A valid form of identification (e.g. Drivers’ License, National ID
card
or International Passport)
ü Two recent passport photographs
ü Writing materials (2 Biros, 2 HB Pencils, 1 Eraser, 1Pencil
Sharpener)
ü Please take note of your unique candidate number at the top of
this email
We look forward to seeing you.
Yours Sincerely,
For: Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation

pls I have not received mine uptil now. Please help me. My e mail i.d is ucheosuafor2000@yahoo.com.
Thanks in Advance and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by LadyAmaka(f): 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have not received any more message except the SMS notifying me of being shortlisted for the apptitude test. Please any way forward? My email is : nwabufoamaka@yahoo.com
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by nmezi1: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
LadyAmaka:
I have not received any more message except the SMS notifying me of being shortlisted for the apptitude test. Please any way forward? My email is : nwabufoamaka@yahoo.com
Same here too dear. Have called courier services like dhl even, they said dispatch would be effected from today onwards. Meanwhile phillips consulting aren't trying they just set dia lines to busy, and aren't even acknowledging mails sent. I learnt over 20,000 ppl were shortlisted, to think test is to commence in less dan 48hours and some ppl don't know dia test centers, it's just somehow. This is unfair and unjust, u can't concentrate let alone fink. I've decided not to worry no more. What would be would be
Re: Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation by mansolution: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
lala86:
PLS,WAT..COURIER..SERVICE..USED@OWERRI?..tnx.
DHL, 29 WETHDRAL ROAD,OWERRI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Skills Every Young Graduate Must Have / Notable Signs That You Had A Good Or Bad Interview- What To Do Afterwards / Slot Nigeria Is Recruiting Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.